• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Heart IC

Kai
Kai chuckled at Syndraxia's comment as he smirked. "I killed you in one timeline and I can do it again you know." Kai stated as he was stopped once more before stepping down to Syndraxia. "Let me pierce this piece of trash, every time I fought this group of three in the other timeline she gave me the most trouble out of all of them because of that dragon form. I have not yet learned how to awaken this body's true power but of this god form." Kai grinned at Syndraxia as he stood there being held back by Kabuto. "I can not wait for my hands to go through that hollow chest." Kai stated with a serious tone as he had an evil look on his face.
Kabuto
"Relax Kai honestly you need to realize we're only here to introduce ourselves. We go by the name of Hakai remember it as it will be your demise." Kabuto stated as he looked over at Genju. "Lets go."
Genju Fullbring
Walking away from the temple Genju smirked, he knew he could not fight right now he was just released it was like a new born bird trying to leave the nest it would die. Genju walked past Zalir as he stopped for a second, and side eye her as he laughed a bit. "A cloud drake huh?" Genju wanted to burst out laughing as he looked up at Syndraxia as well. "Oh my love you are the only thing I need in this world by myself. You know yourself we have a never ending bond that could not be broken. Your love for me unravels any of these mortals, come with me one last time. This time I will assure victory." Genju stated to the obsidian dragon with a grin on his face.
Crow Fullbring
"We're leaving this holy ground so you should do the same." Crow stated standing in front of Sarah to protect her from Genju and the other members of Hakai.
Sarah Love
She held onto Crow's shirt and stood close to him like a helpless animal being protected from their predators.
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge

Sarah turned her attention to the Mission Board, many requests could be seen on it. She then looked back at Mako, "Do you know anyone here that is willing to partner up with me?"
Gohan510 Gohan510

Alice Aimi
Alice looked at Ahri as she asked if they had business in heaven, "No not at all." she replied. Alice then looked out of the window of the carriage and sighed. "Mom always loved the night sky..." Alice whispered to herself as the looked at the clouds and the stars. Alice the shut her eyes and sighed.

Gohan510 Gohan510 FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Ahri Inoue
"Your mother? Where she now?" Ahri looked at Alice with a curious face as they where in the carriage on their way to Ahri's home. "Kai likes the night sky too he says watching the stars reminds him of the guild how we all have a shine in us. Something that makes all of us unique." She smiled looking out the window.
xsaberzx xsaberzx
Mako Albert
"That I know of right now I don't know you should ask some of the guys and girls over there and see who wants to pick you up!" Mako stated while giving her a cup of his fine juice that wasn't alcohol. "Tell me if you like this."
Plutia Plutia

Ka'el Davos

ka'el rested his head on his hand staring out the window "it must be nice, being able to fly. away from all the trouble things of the ground cause" he sighed still looking though the window. he pulled out a little note book from the inside of his jacket also grabbing what looked like pencil. he began to sketch various symbols, glyphs and pictures not really knowing the meaning of any of them. he always did this, drawing things that he had no idea had a meaning or a use. the whole note book was filled with glyphs and symbol from ancient books and old languages. "so where do you live, Ahri" he asked giving her a quick look before continuing his sketches

Gohan510 Gohan510 xsaberzx xsaberzx

Ahri Inoue
Ahri looked at Ka'el and smiled. "I live forest relatively close to the guild but the reason we're still flying is because i need to check something in heaven with my butler. I have a huge hunch about something and have to confirm it." Ahri looked at to the night sky again as she sighed.
xsaberzx xsaberzx FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Alice Aimi
Alice's cat ears dropped a bit. "She's dead..." Alice said as she continued to look out the window and clenched her fist. "She was murdered along with my father years ago. Alice then released her fist. "Let's not talk about this now," she said attempting not make thing a bit upsetting. "So we are going to heaven," she said, "I wonder if the floor there is made of clouds."

Ahri Inoue
'Oh I'm sorry to hear you're right we shouldn't talk about that. I decided we should go to heaven yeah, it was kind of last minute because like I said I'm thinking of something right now. I have a bad feeling about it too in all honesty I'm kind of scared to check if I'm right or not." She sighed.

Alice Aimi
"Hopefully everything is fine," Alice said, "we don't need a mess up there too." Alice began to play with her own hair and looked over at Ahri. "What exactly do you think might happen?" she asked.

ka'el Davos

ka'el shifted uncomfortably in his seat but choosing not to say anything. he said the note book back into his jacket and looked out the window. "I hope I don't see 'him' while we are here" he mumbled fidgeting with his jacket zipper

Nyko Rain

Nyko looked up at Alice with a sympathetic look, he turned back into his human form with a frown "if it makes you feel better my mom was killed too, and my dad is some deranged destruction god sho I have never met" he said sadly before laying back on her lap slowly shifting into a wolf again determined to get some more sleep

Leona.West.full.1796117.jpg
She grabbed the cup with two hands, and took a sip, before Sarah drank the rest in glee. A refreshed ahhh escaped her lips, "Thank you sir, it's delicious." Sarah placed the cup on the table, and got off from her stool, she walked to a random group of strangers. "Excuse me, but is there anyone that would like to partner with me?"
Gohan510 Gohan510

There was a certain pride that came from the knowledge that another Syndraxia had held out the longest against Kai. Who knew that one could take so much courage from the knowledge of her death? She may have been banished, but in her spirit she would always be an obsidian dragon. Never would she balk in the face of death. Fearless until the end.

Syndraxia stood firm between Kai and the three behind her, regarding him with a red gaze that never quavered for a second. It shifted to Genju when he spoke of her joining him, flashing to her that smile of his. It disgusted her to think that at one time that same smile used to make her heart swell.

The dragoness took a step towards her old lover and lowered her head fearlessly towards him. "Oh yes, I will join you my love..." she began "...when the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. When the seas go dry and the mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Only then, my love will I ever bear to stand by your side again. Now go with your wet-nurse. Gather your strength. You may have taken advantage of the mercy of heroes, but do not mistake me for one of them when your final hours draws near. Look for the shadow of my wings when your sins close in all around you."

Gohan510 Gohan510 Archdemon Archdemon Ridge Ridge
(sorry for the delay, folks <3)

Genju Fullbring
"Oh how sweet your poetry is it's like a bell that rings in a sound church. Oh how I wonder how long will it be until I rest in the same bed with you once again. Oh how I wonder when thou shall realize her mistakes of once ever crossing me." Genju looked at Syndraxia with the same smirk as he then began to walk towards Kai and Kabuto. "How fate brings us next time it won't be pleasant. I will spare none of you peasants, death will be plentiful." Genju stated flash stepping by Kai's side as he scratched the back of his head before he turned to look at Syndraxia he had to make one more comment. "One dragon down and one more to go." Genju said referring to Kazusho as he had killed Kazusho in the mist of battle during the war.
Kabuto
"We shall take our leave once again." Kabuto threw a card in the air as it opened a gateway to another dimension. "Let us meet again maybe in the after life?" Kabuto laughed as he jumped into the portal being followed by Kai.
Genju Fullbring
"One day you will feel my fangs rip through your very scales as the others have." Genju then leaped into the portal that let him catch up with the others. The portal closed behind him leaving without a trace.
(Oh how beautiful relationship between the two are.)
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge Archdemon Archdemon
Jugo
"Yeah I'll join you." Jugo stated after finishing his drink. "How are you young lady are you new?"
Plutia Plutia
Ahri Inoue
"Him?"
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow xsaberzx xsaberzx

Ka'el Davos

the Angel from which my last name Davos comes from. Davos the traitor.....better known as my father" he mutters looking out the window "I know if I see him my demon side will take over and I will attempt to kill him using every bit of power I have" he spoke lowly his eyes blinking a blood red for a second before going back to normal "for an angel he was pretty demonic" he stated with a sigh

Kai Takeshi
Finally getting the hang of controlling blue Kai looked at his mother and stood up and finally turned blue once more this time with no hesitations. It was as if he had completely mastered his Semi-God mana but he still had longs ways to go. "I finally did it mom what do you think?" Kai stated as his magic power grew over the charts as he was able to somewhat master this form so it didn't take so much to use.
Hana Shin
She giggled looking at her adorable son as she nodded and clapped standing up with him. "The reason it doesn't give the same flow as mine is because you're not a Demi-God you're only a Semi-God plus your dragon mana blends with your Semi-God mana so it gives off that blueish aura." She looked at him as she heard a rift in time and space come through as DD finally had appeared. "There he is, the Great Red himself at all his glory." She said walking closer to Kai.
Kai Takeshi
"What do we do no-" His sentence was caught off as his mother and himself was brought through dimensions with DD as they ended up in this flame like land. Kai rolled on the floor as the landing was slightly ruff. He stood up as he looked up to see dragons all over, they all seemed to be fire dragons. One of the strongest species of dragons that mostly ruled over the others Kai's eyes were wide opened as he was fascinated on the sight. "Where are we?"
Hana Shin
"I don't know I never been here before this is my first time like yourself." She looked around backing up to stay close.
???
Landing beside Kai the dragon roared at the intruders into this dimension as if they invading the dragons holy land. "What business do you have here?!" The dragon spoke as he slammed his fist in the ground looking at the two, this dragon seemed old but was ready to kill the two at any moment given.
Kai Takeshi
Looking at the old dragon Kai got ready to fight as his hands were engulfed in blue flames as he was still in blue and he got in a fighting stance to prepare himself. He noticed his mom running up to the dragon waving her arms as he tilted his head confused as ever. "Ugh mom can you not?"
Hana Shin
"Hey guldo it's me Hana don't you remember?"
Guldo
"Oh?! Lady Hana excuse my rudeness! How did one like yourself travel to this sacred lands of the fire dragons?! This is the lost lands of the fire beast. Where all dragons go when they die."
Hana Shin
"Great Red brought us here as this is supposed to help Kai of some sort. I only came with him to assist him if needed. "
Guldo
"I see. So that is the Lost One. The child who was held with high hopes by all of the "Order" members." Guldo said bowing his head to the half breed boy. "Excuse my disrespectful introduction."
Kai Takeshi
Exiting out of blue Kai nodded while scratching the back of his head. "No problem don't even worry about it you was just checking if we weren't some strangers."

image.jpeg
Shirinis

Shirinis glared at Genju, but he could not risk a fight here. So much was going on that seemed to be above Shirinis. Such as Kai before him, he was apparently from another dimension? Shirinis always played with the idea but surely it seemed impossible to rip open the fabric of time and space to get to such a place. This group called Hakai... They're fools to think they can control evil. Chaos and evil cannot be controlled they can be only unleashed. So for when it is unleashed they will hope the Evil will not come for them. Genju seemed to think that insulting Shirnis was going to work, why can't anyone come up with a good insult?

"Why does it seem like no one here can come up with a good insult? Ah but that doesn't matter. What does matter is that next we meet Genju, I will tear out your intestines and feed them to you like a baby bird."

But Genju and his little party were already gone. Great now he needs to help out... Again..... He turned towards everyone else, well it was mostly Sundraxia and Zalir.

"It seems like I have no choice but to offer my help... Again! Oh and just so you know something! My hatred for you Syn will never end even after this. After all you did betray my trust a long time ago. Hell the reason I'm so god damn corrupted is because of you! If you hadn't stolen the artifact from me, this never would have happened! He wouldn't have the power to kill all the dragons! He could've been stopped a long time ago! After this! When I've finally come to kill you Syn! Know that it is not Shirinis that kills you! But your old friend Terkis! The last of the Justicars! The exiled to the corrupted wasteland now known as Shalindar!"

He just dropped some big pieces of information for Syndraxia and Zalir. He hoped this would allow him to view who was the last Cloud Dragon should she reveal herself.
Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju Ridge Ridge

Leona.West.full.1796117.jpg
"I'm good, and yes, I am new here." Sarah didn't expect to find a partner, at least this quick. "Now that we're partners, I should introduce myself, my name is Sarah." She placed a hand on her chest and smiled at him.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Ahri Inoue
Ahri hoped out the carriage as it had landed she stepped on the quartzite floor as she looked around seeing all the angels fly around she looked back in the carriage at Ka'el and shook her head. "It's best you stay in here and be with sebastion while we go since your demonic power is uncontrollable so it's most likely best if we don't!" Ahri said with a smile as she stepped back from the carriage to let the others out as she turned into her angel form. "Feels better to be in my real form." She said looking around with a smile ready to fly off. "Take good care of Ka'el okay?" She looked at her butler who nodded to her question. "Kay good!"
Jugo
"The name is Jugo I'm a noble knight what rank are you?" He asked looking at the pinkette.
Plutia Plutia

Nyko Rain

"wait i wanna run around heaven" Nyko Shouted as he jumped out of the Carriage "plus i can fly so i won't slow you down" he grinned and floated in the air, refusing to take no for an answer "shall we?"

Alice Aimi
Alice looked around with amazement. "So this is heaven," she said as she saw the floors and angels flying, "its prettier than I expected." Alice watched as Ahri revealed her wings and Nyko jumped out of the carriage. She turned over at Ka'el, "I can stay behind with you if you'd like." Alice offered with a smile.
(Might not be online for the rest of the day I'm really sick)

ka'el Davos

"that would be nice" Ka'el gave her a small smile "it would give me time to work on my aura" he said crossing his legs and giving Ahri and Nyko a small waive " don't take too long, this place just makes my skin crawl" he shivered and then closed his eyes
((hope you feel better soon))
xsaberzx xsaberzx Gohan510 Gohan510

Ahri Inoue
She nodded at the two inside the carriage and nodded at her buttler. "Well then cya you two." She had a soft smile on her face as she floated up in the air flying off to find the watchtower.
Guldo
Leading the two through this dimension he explained the history of dragons and the justicars. He also explained the tale of how DD came to this world, it was a lot for someone like Kai to take in as he was new to all this of course. "Come come." He told the two as he also explained about the dragon god who still lives till this day and the current dragon king.

Nyko Rain

Nyko floated up next to her "so this is what heaven looks like....did you live here?" Nyko asked stuffing his hands inside his pocket as he flew beside her giving her enough space to stretch her wings "everything looks so.....expensive" he said looming around at everything
Gohan510 Gohan510

Zalir the feathered
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju Archdemon Archdemon
Zalir lost track of what was happening, there were so many people that stood her up on end yet when she saw Kai with the others of Hakai she was confused more than anything. Why would they bring him here, why would they do that to such a sacred place. It was bad enough that Shiniris was here yet the amount of corruption than was on this ground angered Zalir more. Her gaze shifted from left to right as everything began yet she never realised that Genju was around her eyes flashed with other memories. Her back began to hunched as feathers and scaled began to grow again along her skin. She was loosing control of her emotions, something that had never happened and something that she didn't want to happen either. Slowing her breathing she waited patiently or at least she tried to until he had gone. Thankfully it didn't take long as Sarah, Crow and Syn handled that situation. Yet there was still the problem of Shiniris to deal with.

Her head spun round as he began to speak again yet the words he gave out only riled her up more. The name. Who was that. Zalir slowly began to remember. The dragon that had helped her during her time as a nesting keeper with her lost wizard. Her head titled as she tried to put the pieces together. It was like a maze inside her head, things all beginning to slot into place as the map began to draw itself out. Her eyes changed to a colour they never had before. A deep pool of black and her skin began red, the body of her humanoid self dispersed completely as the dragon she is revealed herself again. Wing high up into the air she stared out at Shiniris while blue sparks of flames spat out from her maw and tongue flickered as a snakes.

"Not all the dragon are dead though are they! We still live because we must, we still give our young life and hope!" Her voice was deep and rough at this point. Her anger had taken over and her eyes had lost their colour. Her claw were dug into the ground while the snow began to melt around them. Zalir wondered herself in-front of Syn almost as a protector once the fog she had made dispersed. The small drop of her secret had spilled without herself realising, yet it was to little late.​

With a burning glare, Syndraxia watched Genju leave with the others. His comment about her falling for him again, after all of his horrors she had to endure, was nothing short of repulsive. It bothered her greatly... more than the death threats. After he had left she stared at the spot he had disappeared into for a long while and contemplated all that was said with a dark shadow in her eyes. Syndraxia knew that this was the beginning to an end. No matter what happened, she was going to send that creature into the depths of hell. Even if she had to drag him down there with her.

When Shirinis spoke her attention was suddenly brought back to the realm of the living. He was going on about joining forces again which struck her as being odd since she couldn't recall that fiend ever helping another. Soon enough her confusion was put to rest and a new emotion took its place. Shock? Shame? Sorrow? What was it that shone on the dragon's face then? It looked like she had just caught a glimpse of a ghost... perhaps she had. For a fleeting, rare moment it was clear to see that Syndraxia was caught off guard.

"Terkis...?" she muttered under her breath in disbelief.

It would explain why he had that medallion... and why he knew so much... but still the dragon refused to believe it. Terkis would never fall into corruption but then again, many of her people never thought she would betray them. Was it really him? 'What has the world done to him? No, what have I done to him?' Syndraxia could feel the bubbling shame rise within her, but she was quick to take a handle on it lest it consume her like her rage. After years of facing friends turned foe, seeing her past mistakes manifest into unforgivable sins, she had learned to tear out her heart. Seeing that he wanted nothing more than to kill her was only understandable. If he had reacted in any other manner she would've been even more surprised.

"Your forgiveness does not concern me, Terkis, no... whoever you are. The Terkis I knew is dead." Syndraxia kept her voice cool, the same as the wall around her hollow chest. In the emptiness of the void, she hid the sadness.

Syndraxia took a step back when Zalir transformed before her and stood defensively against Shirinis. She gave the feathered one a strange look, surprised that she was so guardian like. Maybe it was just a coincidence.

Gohan510 Gohan510 Archdemon Archdemon Ridge Ridge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back