• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Heart IC

Zalir the feathered
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510 Archdemon Archdemon
Zalir took a moment to look around her, the guild had been for many years and she always knew they were here. But the betrayal from so long ago prevented her from ever coming to their aid when they needed it during war. She was a coward in some sense, but in another, she was brave enough to build up the courage to come out into the open now. Yet there was so much that had happened no longer mattered anymore, it was about the choice that everyone would make now. But one thing continues to bother Zalir was about when Shirinis began to speak about Terkis. The words were all together in her mind but it wasn't something she wanted to believe. No matter.

Her head looked back over to Kai with a soft smile. "Time runs out for all of us, some of us know when it will finish and some of us have it finish unexpectedly." Zalir sighed for a moment as she looked down to Tali. "His father was Skarmy." Her voice was shaky and uneven, a small tear began to grow in the corner of her eye as she lay her head on the floor staring at her young boy.

Leona.West.full.1796117.jpg
Sarah looked at Jugo, his expression looked like one with worry. "I'm sure their fine, I think." The pinkette didn't sound too sure herself. "Besides, worrying about it is just going to give you wrinkles." She showed him a smile. Sarah hoped this was enough when it comes to words of encouragement.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Last edited:
Kai Takeshi
Kai looked at Zalir with a confused face. "Skarmy? Who is that?" Kai had a confused look on his face as he sat with her. "The night sky looks amazing." He looked over at the drake and sighed. "I don't really know any dragon's name or origin from back then so I don't really know who you're talking about." Kai looked at the baby dragon who had seem to fall asleep in his lap. "The Dragon Overlord festival, where dragons fight it out to find one ruler for them all. Father said it had started and me, Genju, and a couple of other dragon dancers are all going to participate in that festival. What does that mean exactly?" He wanted to stand, but of course his movements were limited because of the dragon on his lap, he did not mind it though. "The events with DD did not make sense and it was extremely fast. I didn't really get the full grasp of dad's sayings as it was brief and sudden."
Ridge Ridge
Jugo
Looking at Sarah he nodded. "You're right they're probably fine over there I'm probably just imagining things lets keep going." With that he ventured deeper in the forest hoping not to see any of the mythical creatures that were said to appear at night.
Plutia Plutia

Zalir the feathered
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510
Beginning to move her hand round towards the ground, she clenched down before breathing out fogged smoke. Each part formed into a different looking shape, some were long and skinny and others were bulky, but they all appeared to look like dragons. "These were the dragon leaders. All of which were there when you were born. I accompanied Skarmy to your birth. Little did I know then that many many, many years later I would have a child of my own." She smiled before wafting her hand through the smoke as all the shapes disappeared. When he mentioned the festival, her ears pinned back as she looked towards him. "From what I can remember, the festival is a brutal and destructive thing. Awfully barbaric in my opinion. I wish that I do not have to watch.." Leaning herself over, Zalir grasped the neck of Tali in her jaw before laying him curled up in her arm to allow Kai use of his legs back. "That does sound like your father, however." She chuckled lightly before smiling to Kai. "If you ever feel you need help with anything Mister Takeshi, you only need ask. Do remember that."

"It's much more dangerous if I leave it here." Syndraxia stated firmly, watching as the orb of light floated slowly around her in a loose circle. "Genju cannot overpower the artifact until he reactivates his link, as I just did. It is mine for the time being. He may be able to sense it through the unholy bond we share, but it will only be fleeting images at most." What was left unsaid was that if he should reactivate the link, he would gain full control of her soul once more.

Her eyebrows knitted together into a look of thought. "If I leave it here I doom the resistance, if I bring it to the other council members I put our plans at risk."

Gohan510 Gohan510

Kai Takeshi
Standing up finally being able to stretch, he nodded to Zalir speaking to him. "Barbaric huh? To find who's the strongest out of all dragons am I wrong?" Kai looked at the stars as some of them seemed aligned with each other. "So sooner or later I will be able to meet other dragon dancers out there correct?" Kai took two steps as the wind seemed to woosh over him which made his jacket and hair to move with it. "I don't know how strong I can get but I know I can get even stronger then this. I have a question for you though Zalir, dad told me to ask you or Syndraxia." Kai took a deep breathe while continuing to look at the night sky. "There's a dragon dancer out there that can even fight the gods? If so what's his or her name?!" His excitement spiked up as he gripped his fist. "I want to find them and fight them with all my power, all out battle with a wizard that can even fight the gods." Kai's eyes sparkled up like a child who just seen a giant lollipop.
Ridge Ridge
Alissa Violet
She nodded at Syndraxia and held her staff close. "I suggest we place it in another dimension. The dimension of lost time and space, for a fact? No one will ever be able to obtain it. Unless they hold one of the greatest artifacts of Asgard time, the Dimension blade. Of course no one knows were it is, I think it's in the dimension of Lost Time and Space." She jumped up in excitement thinking of a good idea. "Though. I don't think we'll be able to retrieve the item to use it against Genju like Yoku wanted." She sighed looking at Syndraxia. "One thing I'm wondering about though.... Is Jen." She looked slightly worried for a bit.
Juju Juju

???
Meditating under a waterfall he sighed as he was in a meditation sitting pose enjoying the peace. Every sound that came around him he could hear and react to faster then anyone in Asgard could.
upload_2017-8-24_20-31-19.png
???
"Have you heard about the recent talk of another war? What should we do? Hide again?"
???
"I'm sure hiding is the best thing to do."
???
"We'll end all three sides."
???
"You sound insane do you really think we can?"

Sarah looked around and hummed as she did. So far she hasn't seen hide nor head of this creature they were looking for. All she could see was trees, and the occasional bird, but not what they came here for. "Come out Scarco, we promise we won't hurt you." The pinkette said in an attempt to lure them out.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Zalir the feathered
Still laying peacefully she watched Kai gazing out into the great sky and stars. She listened as he spoke not giving out a word, it was one trait of hers she held high, the ability to listen. Yet when he began to ask the question of someone who could fight the Gods Zalirs ears pinned back and her eyes seemed to dart almost straight through his soul. There were many things that were known throughout Asgard but there were many things that only certain people knew. Zalir knew most of the drakes that were either roaming the land or that had died. Being a nest keeper she'd meet them as they were born but that was not only limited to dragons, but dragon dancers were also something Zalir had a keen interest in back in her younger days. She moved Tali from her arms before standing up. Moving round she faced Kai. Her body of course possibly ten times larger than his, she was only a kind soul and wouldn't hurt a boy she had seen come into the world. "There is a fire in your heart young Mister Takeshi. It is one that must be controlled, we all know the consequences if it is not. You are much like your father in the way of his pride and power, but you are also like you mother being contented and kind. Do not lose track of what is important."

She sighed for a moment before gazing over to her son still asleep happily, yet her sight soon moved back over towards the young half dragon in front of her. "The one you speak of is named Jen. He is indeed powerful, possibly more than you are. Even at your highest strength." Her voice turned stern and serious along with her expression. She wasn't joking around when it came to this.

Kai Takeshi
Kai sighed scratched the back of his head. "Yeah yeah. The turning evil thing, i enjoy having the struggle to win though because in a way it's get me stronger then i was before. You know? It's like going through even the toughest battle just gets me more and more excited!" Kai gripped his fist as he looked at it with fire in his eyes. "I will end this measly war. I'll end it all with the help of my friends. My life was a blessing leading up to climactic moments like these." Kai sighed releasing his fist looking at his palm. "Why were the dragon leaders all there of my birth? Who are the justicars. So many things I don't understand about Asgard, but i do know one thing I will defeat that guy Jun Jin ? What was it again? I kinda forgot." He laughed awkwardly scratching his head.
Ridge Ridge
Jugo
He looked around the forest as his feet seemed to have reached some water. Looking around he noticed it was like blood was mixed in with the holy water. "Stay close." Looking around them he can hear the waters swishing and moving at rapid speeds.
Plutia Plutia

Zalir the feathered
Zalir sighed as she listened to the young one go on. She knew what he meant, but there was still something that bugged her. Always would. "We were all there because you are a blessing to many of us. A mage and dragon born is not something that happens every day. It was a wonder to see. The justicars, on the other hand, were those who would handle disputes between drakes alike. I think they may have also dabbled within other species debates as well. You are so young with so many questions, but one day they will be answers. You need only wait." She shook her head with a soft smile before looking up to the stars. "At least we are still being looked after." Zalir mumbled to herself.

Kai Takeshi
Kai sighed listening what Zalir had tosay. Nodding about the justicars he crossed his arms thinking about everything. "The more i know the easier i can understand what's going on." He nodded. "Mhm, but wait what do you mean by a blessing. I'm just me."
Ridge Ridge

Zalir the Feathered
Her head moved to the side slightly as she looked back to him. "There have always been stories that one day a boy like yourself would come around. One that can end wars and settle the world for years to come." She shrugged one of her shoulders slightly before moving herself back over to Tali. Laying herself down next to him she looked back to Kai. "Whether or not that is really you, that is something for you to decide. Something you may have to decide soon again." She smiled as much as she could before laying her head down on her arm looking at her young. "I do hope it is you, however. I wouldn't want him to be in a world that could come."

Kai Takeshi
Turning to look at Zalir he scratched the back of his head. "You think I'm the man or boy that could end wars? I'm not sure that's really me. I will do my best though that's for sure!" Kai gripped his fist as he looked at Zalir lay with her child. "What's its name?" Kai didn't know if Tali was a boy or girl so he referred to him as an it for now. "How storng is he? Maybe I can get even stronger from training with him too!" Kai stated with excitement in his eyes, of course Kai's kindness stayed intake but something was clouding his mind from reality. Hearing about the wizard who can fight even gods, had him spooked and made him want to reach even higher heights in his power and fast.
Hinari Ai
"Those who wish to bathe themselves in blood and gluttony will soon perish like the rest of them." She stood by the steps of the guild as she looked at Kai. "You have to realize that your power alone could take over you if you don't control yourself. You're element alone could take over you as it fuels off of rage." She said remembering him going into his false dragon form after seeing Jaquelyn die in front of him by the hands of Genju in the last war. "Isn't that why you've tapped into blue? You can only hold it for five minutes right? Five minutes of calm flames which is why it's blue, calm but destructive. Yet your god form is red and orange flames pure of mass destruction. Right?"
Kai Takeshi
"You're right.." Kai stated listening to Hinari go on about his powers. Yes of course Kai has reached even strength he did not imagine himself reaching but of course it still was nowhere to being perfected.
Ridge Ridge

Zalir the feathered
Zalir smiled for a brief moment, but it wasn't the regular smile that most people can automatically spread across their face. Her eyes had sunk down and the whole world seemed to instantly disappear around her. "His name is Taliment. But, call him Tali." She didn't even blink an eyelid while looking to him, but when Kai brought up about fighting her child, her face dropped all expression until her brows burrowed down. "Do you think of nothing else Mister Takeshi?" She shook her head before standing herself up once she heard Hinaris voice soon lurk through the dark night. Her tail moved around her son defensively as she saw how close the Guild Master was.

Alice Aimi
Alice looked down at the lake and sighed as she began to twirl her hair with her finger. "Hey Sebastian," she said, "How long have you known Ahri?" Alice was interested in how the two interact and how well they know each other. "Also," she added, "if you don't mind tell us about yourself." Alice wanted to spark some conversation and kill the silence. Alice crossed her legs and was ready to listen to any answer.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Last edited:
Ka'El Davos

Ka'El looked at Alice with a small frown, "Don't worry" he gave her a small smile and then tuned into her conversation with the mysterious butler. he was also curious as to who Sebastian was seeing as he was a man of few words. "Kaelorian what have I told you about entering heaven? do it again and you will pay dearly" a Male voice rang through his head like a bell, loud and clear "Father" he muttered quietly shaking his head. his father hadn't talked to him in over six years and the day Ka'El takes a trip to heaven he decides to threaten him? Ka'El thought this was very odd but decided to ignore the warning for now "Didn't you say you were a hybrid?" he asked Sebastian tilting his head a little
Gohan510 Gohan510 xsaberzx xsaberzx
(sorry ive been busy)

Her feet felt wet as she walked. Sarah walked to Jugo as instructed, she wondered if he noticed something she hasn't. "Is the Scarco nearby?" She asked as she held her staff in front of herself.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Kai Takeshi
Scratching the back of his head after hearing Zalir he laughed awkwardly. "Well yeah I think about food and ugh training!" He said trying to think of things he thinks about other then fighting and getting stronger. "I see. Tali huh? His dad's Skarmy and your his mother." Kai placed his hands on his hips thinking about everything. "So he's a cloud dragon right?" Kai looked slightly confused.
Ridge Ridge
Sebastian
Listening to Alice ask her questions he sighed and laughed a bit. "You are interested madam Alice? I shall tell you the story that holds behind the scenes behind me and princess Ahri." Sebastian looked at the stars then soon turned to the girl as he nodded and coughed up trying to clear his throat, of coursed he used a rag to cover his nose. "Excuse me." Sebastian said chuckling a bit putting the rag away. "Indeed I am a hybrid taken in by noble angels. In fact I had been with Ahri all her life, ever since she was a kid I was assigned to accompany her. Of course I couldn't do that ever since she's joined Dragon Heart. Since she was entrusted to Kai by her father. I was born in the lowest parts of hell." Sebastian said turning back around grabbing onto the handle to control the angelic horses. "I can not say to much more then that."
xsaberzx xsaberzx FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

"If we place The Heart in the Demension of Lost Time and Space than we lose all hope of striking down Genju." Syndraxia said stubbornly. Her eyes became as hard as stone in an expression of determination, her mind already set. "The Heart must be destroyed. Not hidden, not defended, but destroyed. For as long as it remains in existence its power will be a danger for all of Asgard."

She frowned at the mention of Jen. "Jen? I had heard he went into hiding, seeking sanctuary in some far off location."

Gohan510 Gohan510

Jugo
As the sarco tried to attack Sarah Jugo slashed at it sending it back a bit as he prepared for many of them to appear. Holding Sarah close he looked around worried. "You alright?"
Plutia Plutia
Alissa violet
With a blank facial expression she nodded to Syndraxia. "How will we destroy it though?" She asked the drake who stood before her. "As similar to hanzo he has a group that fight for what they think is justice.. I don't think they're letting this war slide like the last one. Jen the strongest person walking on earth land." Alissa tone was slightly shaken.
Juju Juju

Zalir the feathered
Zalir kept her eyes on Kai, there was little that could upset her but seeing what could be happening to Kai worried her as much as the next person. "He will grow to be whatever he wishes. Always being a cloud Drake, but he truly would be descendent of a great leader..one without people to lead.." Her eyes grew soft as she hung her head. Losing her entire family was hard, even after all this time. There were so many people she had forgotten, but times like this always brought those memories back. "Perhaps there are still others of us still out there in hiding. I do not feel their presence anymore however.."

Sarah yelped in surprise. She didn't expect an attack like that at all. "Yes, I'm just a little startled." The pinkette muttered the spell for Buff, Jugo's defense was now stronger. "Do you think their all hiding?" Sarah sounded a little scared.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Syndraxia chewed her lower lip at the questioning of how she was going to destroy The Heart. In honesty, she didn't know what could destroy it. In all her long years she had never tried to harm it in any way -- for obvious reasons. Her first thought was dragonfire, but somehow she felt like that wouldn't do much as it was apparently created by the dragons in the first place.

"Perhaps Jen would have an idea on how to destroy it then..." she started carefully.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Kai Takeshi
Kai nodded at Zalir and scratched back of his head. "I'm sure there's some out there hiding like dad and the others were." Kai said with a big smile on his face. "I wonder where Syndraxia is at? I thought she'd meet up with us by now?" Kai said slightly worried.
Hinari Ai
She looked at Kai and smiled. "You think so? I'm sure she'll be back I'll be taking a walk." She stepped away from the two heading out of the guilds gates into the lovely town covered by nightfall.
Ridge Ridge

Alissa Violet
"You want to ask Jen?! He's nearly a myth no one knows were he's at!!!? He recently killed a very strong mage who was corrupted behind the scenes. So no civilians noticed he doesn't ever show his face. Ever!" She looked at Syndraxia with a confused face thinking on how they can find Jen.
Juju Juju

Jugo
"Alright good thanks for the enhancement!" Jugo said as two more came out and he slashed them away as the water around them rose up from the wind. He then went for the final blow on one of them.
Plutia Plutia

Zalir the feathered
Sighing slightly, Zalir shook her head as she watched the Guild Master leave into the night. Standing herself up and spreading her wings, she rolled her shoulders over before gazing at Kai. You should get some sleep. "I'm sure there is a room within this place that will be suited." Curling her claw over she nudged her young son, as he got up, he took shelter underneath the stair case where Hinari stood. "I'll keep watch from the skies." Beginning to walk away from the two she had been with, Zalir turned her head round with a small smile. "It has been a pleasure to talk to you Mister Takeshi." Crouching down Zalir took off again, her wings spread full out as she made her way into the skies, she seemed to disappear into the clouds above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back