• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Heart IC

Kai Takeshi
Watching her set off he could not accept sleep especially at a time like this, so much was told to him in a matter of a day it was honestly hard to believe any of this was true. He looked at Tali which hided under the steps as he walked over to him. "What's up." Kai crouched down to see Tali as his hand was engulfed in flames to shed light. "I can't sleep shockingly."
Ridge Ridge

Alice Aimi
Alice was ready to listen to what Sebastian had to say. "Yes indeed." she said as when Sebastian asked her about her curiosity. She prepared herself for whatever Sebastian was going to say. Alice quickly looked over to Ka'el as shock his head. She was a bit worried but decided not to show it since Ka'el paid no mind to whatever he was thinking of. When Sebastian brought up Ahri was entrusted to Kai, she smirked. "Entrusted to Kai by her father you say?" Alice asked with a rather playfully evil tone.
Gohan510 Gohan510 FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Leona.West.full.1796117.jpg
"Your welcome Jugo!" Even though she wasn't directly fighting, the pinkette could feel a rush of adrenaline just by watching him engage in battle. It looked like this battle was going to be finished soon.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Taliment the Unspoken
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510
Tali's eyes blinked rapidly as Kai walked over to him. Sneezing slightly as some of the dust kicked up from the floor blew up into his nostrils his head titled as Kai began to speak. Sitting himself up with his wings lying flat on the floor. He seemed to concentrate continuously for some time as he looked at Kais eyes. His lips never moved, but Kai would be able to hear Talis voice within his head. "I gathered. I never really sleep when mothers gone."

Syndraxia tilted her head thoughtfully at those words. "He only goes after targets with high importance then. Powerful mages who go corrupt?" She had a few ideas, though they were extremely risky. One of which could end up disastrously.

"Do you think he could be drawn out? If we find a corrupt mage or... make one?" she said. There were bound to be corrupt mages, but Syn couldn't name one off the top of her head. Even still, it didn't guarantee that Jen would care enough to strike said mage down. Perhaps she could fake becoming rogue and attract Jen?

Gohan510 Gohan510

Sebastian
"Yes madam entrusted as he is what you call, her guardian." He looked up at the night sky as it seem to soon be coming to an end as he ready the carriage to zoom off through the sky. "We must take our leave to the mansion now young ones."
xsaberzx xsaberzx
Kai Takeshi
He nodded listening to Tali telepathically speak to him as Kai stood up. "I respect that, no need to be scared I'll protect you. I protect all my friends and your my friend now, Tooli, Taki? Tahli? Ugh what was it again sorry haha." Kai said scratching the back of his head awkwardly he sighed thinking about the dragons name. "What do you think your mom is doing up there?"
Ridge Ridge

Alissa Violet
Alissa scratched her chin as she thought about it with Syndraxia. "Maybe...? We can try? I'm not sure he'll come but we can give it a shot for sure!"
Juju Juju

Jugo
Finally finishing off some of the sarcos and sending the rest off running Jugo was breathing heavily as he was starting get wore out and out stamina. "We did it..." Jugo said huffing and puffing.
Plutia Plutia
(Sorry late response)

Taliment the Unspoken
Talis brows furrowed for a moment as he looked at Kai. "Why would I be scared? I might be smaller than my mother but I can still fight." He was acting more like a child than a hundreds-year-old teenager. But c'est la vie, he would grow up one day. As Kai stood up so did Tali, only around two meters taller than him, Tali was most likely the equivalent age to him, less experienced in the world but still. Around that. He stood beside Kai. "It's Taliment. But you can just call me whatever's easiest Mister Takeshi. As for my mother, however, she's probably doing what she does every night. Scanning the skies for any other drakes.."

Sarah hopped with joy. "We completed a job!" She stopped herself, and noticed that he looked fatigue. "Jugo, are you okay?" She asked with eye brows knitted together.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Kai Takeshi
"Any other drakes huh?" Kai looked at the sky with his hands on his hips thinking about any other dragons out there. "I wonder what Giru is doing. Ol buddy ol pal." Kai laughed thinking about Giru who was kai's friend and rival. "A war is coming along T, are you scared of that? You know hiding for so many years, having no contact with the real world could be hard for you." Kai scratched his head thinking about this upcoming war. "So there's multiple sides huh?" He said out loud.
Ridge Ridge
Jugo
"Yeah we really did it. Of course i am alright just took a lot of stamina and mana. I used my physical enhancement spells." Through the sentences he huffed and puffed exhausted.
Plutia Plutia

Sarah stepped in front of Jugo. "You look really exhausted, here," she casted Heal on the man. "Maybe this spell will help." The pinkette hoped it would help with the fatigue.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Taliment the Unspoken
Taliment shrugged as Kai mentioned his past friend. He wasn't sure of who he spoke so had little to give in answers or comfort. Yet when Kai then mentioned the war, Tali's ears perked slightly unsure of what he may begin to say. "Whether the war comes on or not, there is no point in being scared. It'll happen one way or another..though I do kinda want to meet the corrupt one mother used to speak off." Tali shrugged for a moment unsure of what else he would want/ He didn't fear death, but he didn't want to face it either. No one does really. "Whose side are you on. I heard the way you were speaking to mother earlier. Sounds like you could be on any of them really."

Alice Aimi
"Well, let's get moving!" Alice said happily. Alice was eager to get to the mansion since she has never seen one. Smililing ear to ear as she looked up at the sky Alice began to purr. "This just feels so exciting," she said, "There wasn't much in Darkzul because of all of the crime so I've never seen one but, I always imagined them being made of gold, the owners being filthy rich, a large staff of butlers and maids, and a vault full of riches...that's all probably not true but, I can dream."
(School started so I'll try to post wherever I can)

Syndraxia was pleased to know Alissa would be on her side with this, though her expression soon changed into that of a thoughtful frown. To do this they would need proper bait, which at the moment they were lacking. "Alissa, do you know anyone who could be a potential target? If not then perhaps one of us will have to feign corruption or otherwise 'turn' on the council. It may draw the attention of more than just Jen but there is hardly enough time to search for a corrupted mage."

The dragoness ran a finger over one of The Heart's rotating rings. "Between the two of us they would think I'm the most likely to switch sides. If you could go back to the guild and tell them I attacked you they may believe you." there was a pause, "However, if this plan does not work in drawing out Jen then the results could be disastrous... especially if Crow or Sarah get involved. They have already challenged King over my head."

(lol I don't know how Jen works but here goes nothing. XD)
Gohan510 Gohan510

Alissa Violet
"No idea if that'll work I've never met the guy before. I don't even know if he'll come to that Syndraxia, what sparks your interest in him all of a sudden though?" She looked at Syndraxia while seeming to grip her staff a bit. "I don't know how he reacts on what goes on in the world. I don't think it would be smart to make a rash decision like that anyway especially if it seems as sketchy as this." Alissa looked at Syndraxia. "I'm not with that idea." She shook her head looking at Syndraxia with a worried look on her face.
Juju Juju
Jugo
Jugo looked at Sarah and sighed in relief. "Thank you very much child." He said standing tall. "Nothing to really worry about it seems that the sarcos are getting out of here but I feel something else is coming. I might jus tbe delusional." Jugo sighed while looking at the dark forest that seemed to stretch forever.
Plutia Plutia
Kai Takeshi
Kai listened to Tali a little till he zoned out until he mentioned Kai being on any side. "I'm on the side of good. You heard me and your mother talk huh?" He looked up at the sky still as he sighed scratching the back of his head. "I want to be stronger by fighting strong opponents, I don't get where you and your mother get this mindset I have no intentions but to become stronger and protect my friends." Kai wrapped his arms behind his head as he looked at the starts some more and smiled. "I fight for what I feel is right which seems to be protecting Asgard, even if I have to use my blood and sweat to especially protect Hinari. I will never let the enemy touch Asgard, and this talk about Jen really got me hyped to fight! I should start training maybe I should train with Waldo." Kai said releasing his arms thinking on ways he can contact Giru. "By the way Giru is a dragon dancer like me I wonder if I left him in the dust with this Blue form of mine." Kai said out loud looking around.
04b43be3c8bd2df1409699904cd017ad.jpg
With the council robe
fairy-tail-natsu-dragneel-cosplay-costume-version-3-11.jpg
Ridge Ridge
Sebastian
"Let us take our leave." And with that they vanished. Soon reappearing at a wooden cabin. Sebastian hopped off the horses and opened the door to the carriages and allowed the group to get out. "This is Ahri's home."
xsaberzx xsaberzx FrostXShadow FrostXShadow
???
"Each one of them shall fall I know that the war that comes shall bring the worst in both sides it is our job to respond and protect the lands of Asgard." He said with his white hair blocking his eyes. "I am the strongest walking mage that this world has ever known with no doubt about it, I shall use my power to shift this war. It is time we show our face to the public, I have four targets in mind. Shirinis, Kai Takeshi, Genju Fullbring, and one other I do not know of the name.
upload_2017-8-24_20-31-19-png.345980
???
"You sure know your targets huh? Did you see them in your meditation?"
40ffb36601ad5bc27a449ca8b33cf762.jpg
???
He nodded to his companion as he sighed. "Sadly yes, this world does not know of my magic which is why they can not handle me."
???
"Then tell them mister confident. All it is, is every 4 minutes you're physical attributes are increased by 2. So your magic usually more efficient in draw out fights." She said with a cute smite with her tongue out.
th
???
"I have no limits.. Unlike him." The guy said looking at the palm of his hand as he sighed thinking about Kai. "A mere boy attaining power of the gods? Like himself it's nearly impossible. That shining blue flame."
???
"So that's why you target him? Because you want to see if his power is true as what the stories tell you? The "Lost One" that was a important mark in Asgard history?" She smirked looking at the white haired boy who seemed to show no emotion. His pupils were grey as of a blind man and they seemed filled of emptiness. It was like the guy blocked all emotions from ever getting to him.
???
He gripped his fist as he sighed. "Dojin... The sand demon." Looking at the two he thought they knew what he meant by mentioning this name and title.
Giru
Chomping down on some meat he looked at the ocean as a small girl who actually wasn't a kid sat by him. "This is some good cooking Lu." He nodded at her with a soft smile, Giru wasn't the one to smile but around Lu he could. "I wonder what the Salamander doing." He smirked while mentioning Kai to Lu, all she did was shrug and mentioned that they should be heading to the guild soon since they finished their mission. "Right..."
th
th

Last edited:
Sarah looked at the same direction as he did. The path their looked dangerous to walk in, because of how dark it was. "Jugo, I don't think we should go any further." She hugged the wooden staff to her chest, "The path there looks scary."
Gohan510 Gohan510

Syndraxia chewed on her lip, contemplating what had been said and re-evaluating her own plans. Now that she was taking time to think on it, she realized just how brash it would be. Neither she nor Alissa knew anything about this person... hell, he probably wouldn't even help their cause. She was letting the need to end Genju cloud her judgement.

"Forgive me, I forget myself." she sighed, turning away from Alissa as the Heart hummed softly. "Perhaps it may be best to return to the council. Though The Heart may no longer be safe, the best place would be with the council."
Gohan510 Gohan510

Taliment the Unspoken
Tali stayed quiet for some time. He felt bad for what he said but both he and his mother shared the same concern. "It's because we care Kai. Nothing more nothing less. Both I and my mother would be worried if you were to turn out like..him." Tali should his head before concentrating rather hard. His veins on his neck pulped out largely before he let out a large breath. He smiled to himself looking into the reflection of one of the windows. He walked over to Kai before putting a hand on his shoulder. Around the same height and looking the same age he smiled before looking up to the skies with him. "I may not be as good as these others you speak of but. I'd alway be willing to help you train. Ignore what my mother says, she worries too much." Patting his shoulder Tali then crossed his arms and smirked to himself. "So. Tell me about yourself Kai."

09175415b7c75f868d93051840bb5e9d--long-white-hair-grey-hair.jpg
Symbol of the coat cannot be seen at this present time
a549a32e62496e3b89562d3690baf03f--male-outfits-anime-outfits.jpg

Jugo
Jugo looked back at Sarah and nodded. "Maybe you're right it might not be the best option to do that." He took a step back as his leg swayed in the water he could hear more feet running through the waters. It was what to appear as demons.
Plutia Plutia
Alissa Violet
Alissa smiled at Syndraxia noticing she finally came to her senses. "Yes my friend you are right we should take it to the council. It'll be secured there."
Juju Juju
Kai Takeshi
Kai dozed off into thought as Tali talked to him as Kai was thinking if Giru and him could meet up somewhere but how. Kai sighed and sense a disturbance of magic powers coming from the forest. "Right... training." Kai said to Tali while sensing multiple negative energies as he placed two fingers on his forehead. "I'll be right back." Kai and Tali vanished away in a matter of instance. A spell that doesn't take mana nor stamina. In a flash they had appeared in front of Jugo and Sarah as the demons seem tk had stopped running. "I forgot you were touching me. I guess you can help huh?" The demons made a stop as they felt two high magic powers emerge to the scenery.
Ridge Ridge

Jugo
Jugo looked at Kai and blinked thinking he was dreaming. "K-k-Kai??!"

Taliment the Unspoken
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510 Plutia Plutia
Tali had no idea what had happened for a moment before he opened his eyes. He almost growled under his breath before he clenched his fist and sent a small punch towards Kais face. "WHAT DID YOU DO!?" Taliment looked around seeing the other two stood in front of them before he sighed. "Hello. I see you know this idiot here." Tali smirked as he gazed over towards Kai. Tali's wings sparked up behind him and his tail laid on the dirty floor. "What are you two doing out here anyway? A bit dark for a little girl to be out at this time ain't it?" His brow perked up before he sensed the darker magic around him, his eyes flicked over to Kai for a moment before looking back to the two infront of him.

Sarah looked at the person that came out of nowhere. She wondered why he would punch the person known as Kai, did he have some kind of grudge against him? "We were doing a quest," The pinkette answered him.
Ridge Ridge
Gohan510 Gohan510

Kai Takeshi
Blocking the attack with the back of his hand he sighed and looked at the demons in front of them. "I don't really know your guys name but yeah. Yo wassup." Kai moved his hand down and stepped forward he didn't noticed they were stepping in water he looked down and noticed the surrounding as he sighed realizing he was at a huge disadvantage. "I'll be damned. Water all right huh?" Kai's magic aura spiked up as it seemed white at first as it changed to a slight red like flame like aura as electricity as he raised his palm towards the demons. "Everyone jump." Kai clapped his hands together as a magic circle appeared in front of his as he struggled to pull his hands away as a fire ball consumed in lightning form. "Let's play!" The area around them air spiked up as the wind seemed hot as the water rushed up in the air. "This is like stretching my muscles everyone seriously stand back." Kai held his arms up high as the ball got bigger.
Ridge Ridge Plutia Plutia

Kabuto
"I released the demons for a reason just watch and witness the mass destruction the ursa will deal. Not even the dragon dancer can handle it's power. This beast was genetically created by Scientist Poku Poku himself. "THE URSA SHALL RISE AND ASGARD WILL FALL. It was tested he can last even strikes from a dragon."
Ursa
The ursa stepped over the demons as the floor shook from every step it took. It let out a mighty rawr as the area around them shook heavily. It's eyes moved around the socket as if they were not connected to the back of his head. Most of the demons stepped as he came closer to Kai. Watching Kai put his arms down as the ball of mana disappeared. The Ursa disappeared and reappeared sending Jugo flying, all of Jugo's ligaments were shattered from the simple swing from the Ursa. Looking around as the eyes moved around wildly he rawred once more.
upload_2017-9-12_22-11-46.png
Kai Takeshi
Kai's aura faded as his eyes widen up looking at the Ursa. "What the f**k is that?!" Kai said as the Ursa went for a swing on Kai and he ducked barely missing the swing as the wind crushed half of the trees in the area. Kai pushed Tali out of the way before the swing even came to happen and grabbed sarah all in the instance of the strike. Kai was holding Sarah in his arms as he jumped away from the Ursa. "You okay? Sorry if I hurt you trying to grab you." Only strong wizards would notice that in the instance of all this Kai barely entered his god form to get enough speed to get everyone to safety. Kai landed on a tree branch and sighed while looking at Sarah.
Ursa
Following after Kai in the instance he looked at Sarah there was a loud bang and the water from the forest flew high in the air as the wind was ferocious and the area was shook sending a strong shockwave.
Kai Takeshi
Holding Sarah bridal style Kai landed far from the attack as he watched the water fall back down caused by gravity. Kai was in blue as he had a scratch on his cheek and blood dripped down. He landed in front of Jugo as all this had happened. Before he could catch his breathe the Ursa was right under him and Sarah going for an uppercut as he couldn't react in time so he threw Sarah in the air and got directly hit in the gut, it felt like a giant spear piercing his whole body. It was a rush of pain as Kai spit up blood and once landed he was sent out of blue and left unconscious.
Jugo
"K-k-kai!" Jugo said before coughing up blood feeling utter pain.
Ursa
Walking up to Kai he grabbed Kai by the head with both hands lifting Kai up looking at Kai who seemed to be Unconscious.
Plutia Plutia Ridge Ridge Juju Juju

(Oh my what happened!?

Taliment
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510 Plutia Plutia
Unsure of what was going on, Kai had quickly whisked them away. Still trying to get his wits about him tali gazed around keeping an eye before Kai pushed out from the way suddenly. Stumbling over he gazed seeing the Ursa. Freezing for a moment he could only look where Jugo had begin to shout. Seeing Ursa holding Kai in the air he growled as his fur and scales began to appear again, flash stepping towards the Ursa he was transformed back to his larger Drake form. Sending out a loud roar he jumped onto the back of the creature trying to clench down his jaws into what looked like the shoulder. His teeth piercing through trying to cause as much damage as he could.

Alice Aimi
Alice got put of the carriage as Sebastian held the door for them. "Thank you very much!" she said happily with a faint smile. As Alice approached the house she smiled brightly. "Not bad at all." Alice said with an impressed expression and began to purr. "I can sense the comfort from here!" she added. She walked up towards the door and stopped once she was about a foot away. "Come on guys!" she shouted not too loudly at the others.

"J-Jugo!" Sarah quickly uttered a Heal spell on him. What's going on? She thought to herself, it's all happening far too quickly for her. People appearing out of nowhere, and scary monsters doing the same. The pinkette's eyebrows were scrunched with worry.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Ursa
The Ursa eye looked at the feathered beast it let out a silent growl gripping the nose of the beast taking his mouth off his shoulder. Black blood slowly dripped from the shoulders as they both started falling through a purple portal as they vanished from the scene leaving Kai on the floor under small amounts of water.
Jugo
"Y-y-you geirir o--- here." Jugos speech was off as he coughed up blood and eyes seemed blank.
Kai Takeshi
Gripping his stomach Kai tried to push himself up his vision got blurry and was on the verge of psssing out. Finally standing up his legs were wobbly as the Ursa appeared behind Kai bear hugging Kai breaking the bones in his body leaving Kai to scream in pain.
Ursa
The portal that took them left Tali somewhere deep in the forest as the Ursa squeezed Kai tightly.
Kai Takeshi
Kai took enough of the pain as he began to slightly power up as he turned blue. "L...let go of me....!" Kai bursted out Red aura over his blue aura breaking free from the grip. Turning around to go for a strike on the Ursa as Kai's fist clashed with the ursa. "Fire Dragon God Secret Art: Crimson Blaze Lotus!" Kai's punches were like missiles not stopping but most of his attacks were being countered by the Ursa's. Landing the final punch from the spell Kai blew back the Ursa a bit but it didn't seem to do much. Kai's left arm was completely broke as he was breathing heavily. "I have no choice huh?" Kai's magic aura faded seeming to enter his body. "Tamed Blue, i only got 30 seconds." Kai prepared a final strike as his right hand engulfed in blue flames being ready to launch himself Crow grabbed him.
Plutia Plutia Ridge Ridge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back