• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Heart IC

Nyko Rain

Nyko jumped out the carriage flying around to make sure they weren't being followed. he then looked around the carriage to see if they were damaged "it looks like we are all good, I don't see any damage" he called out to the rest of the group "doesn't look like they followed us either" he floated till he was standing on top of the carriage looking around. "What are we going to do now Sebastian?" he turned his head to look at the man
Gohan510 Gohan510 xsaberzx xsaberzx

Alice Aimi
Alice looked at Nyko as he flew around the carriage and checked if everyone was safe. "I guess they didn't make it in time." she said with relief. Alice began to play with her hair and purred with delight. Alice then stuck her head out of the the carriage and smiled. She then looked over at Sebastian as Nyko waited for him to respond.
Gohan510 Gohan510 FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Sebastian
He sat there looking at the night sky as he sighed. "We will head to the mansion and await for Ahri's arrival there that's the only thing we can do until she returns!" He said looking under them as they floated over a giant snake like river. "I can sense it the world is slowly getting corrupted slowly but surely. I feel the presence of evil growing fast and rapid. I can feel that massive amounts of energy leaves the soil and enter the air."
xsaberzx xsaberzx FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

"Oh no, King. I do not let many things stop me. Especially not the agendas of power hungry men." She narrowed her eyes at King, having enough of his pointed comments. "Perhaps you should thank Crow then, and Sarah if you hold even a sliver of respect for her. They are two reasons why we are having this conversation right now. Don't ever forget that."

Caring little for whatever King would have to say, Syn turned back towards the conversing council members. "We must contact the mortal guilds at once and begin our plans. Send messages to every asset and ally we have at our disposal. Dragon's Heart, World Crown, everyone. War has begun."

She then walked over to her pouting companion. "Sarah, I need you to bring me to The Heart..Now that Genju has awakened and gained allies I need to make sure it is secure at all costs. I think I am going to keep it with me for... until it is time."

Gohan510 Gohan510

King
King looked at Syndraxia and nodded after she mentioned that it was thanks to Sarah and Crow for starting this conversation. "I could thank them for a whole lot of things. Especially thank them for not stopping an evil from another Timeline like said they were going to do. I blame this dragon dancer as well. I see you take interest into him Syndraxia why?"
Alissa
"Maybe because he's cute and nicer then you and Yoku, he has a cute personality as well maybe you should take notes." She giggled looking at King and Yoku as she place a hand on both of theirs. "We're friends and the council for a reason. I will try to discuss with Hades.... From Darkzul, Syn is right we need to notify all of the guilds before something bad happens."
Yoku
Crossing his arms still he reached over to the middle of the table with his fist out for everyone to put their fist together. "Come on bring it in! We're family never forget that. Even when we argue we still treat each other like we're blood you got that?" He was taking the teachings that he had learned long ago by Reiner.
Reiner
Creating some vines that extended over his hand it touched Yoku's fist as he nodded with a soft smile on it as if he was proud. 'You've grown a lot Yoku.'
Kai Takeshi
Standing up he fist bumped Yoku as well after Reiner watching Alyssa, King, Sarah, and Crow do the same.
Sarah Love
Once everyone had did the friendly thing and joined fist they all stepped away from the table. She looked at Kai and blushed a bit. "Welcome to the council Kai, you think you'll enjoy being one?"
Kai Takeshi
"Wait what!? Me?! I'm not strong enough nor am I ready!!!" He laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of his head.
Crow Fullbring
"You'll be alright Join us kiddo? You can take Reiner's spot when he kicks the bucket, right old man?" He was trying not to burst out laughing.
Reiner
"When that time comes you will definitely not be missed."
Alissa
Creating a white coat with a blue symbol on it's back as it glowed bright blue as if it was filled with mana. She place the jacket on his back as it rested on his shoulders because he didn't put his arms in. "How does it feel?"
Kai Takeshi
Kai felt the jacket cover his shoulder as he felt slightly heavier. "Why do I fill heavier?"
Alissa
"It's all our magic put into it I stole some from Sarah, Syn, and Crow while we were arguing." She stuck her tongue out cutely as she giggled at Kai kissing him on his cheek. "You guys gotta get going right?"
Kai Takeshi
Kai blushed as she kissed him then he nodded. He then stepped over to Sarah and Crow as he felt honored to wear this jacket.
Crow Fullbring
"How do you feel kiddo?" Crow wrapped his arm around Kai's neck looking at the boy as Sarah was headed out the tree so they followed after her. "Were we off too second wife."
Sarah Love
"I'm second to no one." She stepped onto the land as she created two created magical circles on the floor. "We're going to meet Zalir at the guild, Syndraxia has other business to take care of."
Crow Fullbring
"The heart eh? That'll be alright no one knows were that's located we should head to Zalir first. Once we meet Zalir we should go to the heart to check up on it."
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge

upload_2017-8-19_16-2-55.png

Anger grew in Synraxia at the blaming of her friends, burning up like hot coals in a defensive wrath. "You should thank them for serving as examples of why humanity is worth saving. A reason to stand on this side of the line between your views of good and evil, because believe me it is a very thin veil." she spat bitterly, "If you think you are so powerful, King, you should have been able to stop these intruders yourself. Or do we three need to constantly babysit you all. If so than maybe there is need to reevaluate our choice in council members."

Syn began to walk away from him to join the others, now sick of his voice, but stopped momentarily to say something over her shoulder. "Now do your job and gather as many allies as your personality can muster." The question about Kai would remain unanswered.

After the group had placed their fists together and Kai had received his jacket, Syndraxia allowed for a soft smile to show for the youth. "May you wear it well, Lost One." she said.

She approached one of Sarah's portals and turned her eyes to Crow. "You two can meet the feathered drake... I am going to The Heart immediately. Last time we saved something for later all hell broke loose." Her voice held a but of frustration at that, but it was not directed to her friends. "I will see you both soon." With that she stepped into the glowing circle and vanished.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Kai Takeshi
He nodded at her as he stepped by Sarah as he placed a hand over her shoulder. "We should be off now."
Crow Fullbring
Crow looked at Sarah as he stood by her as well and holding on to her shoulder. "Let's go we'll meet you too hun love you!" He screamed to Syndraxia before she vanished. "I hope she'll be alright."
Sarah Love
"Next stop Dragon Heart." As that they vanished to the scene.
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge

Kai
Blowing the seal down he was in his base form. "It's been a while since I've been here, all I need to do is absorb it's power and kill Syndraxia." Kai stated with a smirk on his face walking into the giant cavern.
Kabuto
Walking after Kai he patted Kai's back. "You sound very interested in this artifact I'm glad you know of it's locations. Did you do this in your timeline."
Kai
"Yeah."
Coco
"You're quite interesting of a man. You took the body of Takeshi and use it for your own. Isn't it weird being an adult in a kids body?"
Xenon
"Stop asking questions."
Kabuto
Pulling out the King card from his sleeve he threw it ahead of the group as a demon king Durarara appeared before them. "Someone coming."
Kai
Turning into his god form he prepared himself.
Juju Juju

Something isn't right here. That was Syn's first thought as soon as she exited the portal. There was a dark, heavy power nearby.

She tilted her head upwards to take in a deep breath of the air and noticed a few foreign signatures. Intruders. She crept closer, staying in her human form for now as it was smaller, and soon heard voices. Peeking over a boulder, she saw the 5 individuals to whom they belonged to. Among them was the evil Kai and the Kabuto.

They were about to enter the cave, a place where her draconic size would be at a disadvantage. She could fight out here, but that would leave her Heart vulnerable. Unless...

Thinking quickly, Syn gathered her corruption, flash stepped into the group and unleashed a dark cloud of the magic-consuming energy. It act like a smoke screen as well, which worked to her advantage. In the darkness, Syn released a surge of draconic flame that scortched the ground and any too slow to react. It was more of a diversion than anything, to make them believe she was sicking around to fight when really she was heading for the cave entrance. She flash stepped into the cave and punched the stone of one side of the wall. Flaming cracks spread up the cave entrance, leakig corruption as it collapsed inward and prevented entry. At least for now.

The Heart was top priority. She could not let it get into the enemy hands. That is why Syn sprinted through the cave as fast as she could manage.

Almost there!, she thought urgently

(Tell me if you want me to change this! <3 You take full control over this event! I just wanted to spice things up!)
Kai
As Syndraxia was running down the cave she would come across Kai who she had bumped into him as his mana blade pierced her slowly. "You are weaker then me in this timeline letting you reach that item would be to much trouble for us."
Kabuto
Coming through the floor with Coco and Xenon he laughed evil like as he watched as Kai pierced the dark skinned women. "Those were near clones a powerful wizard like you would know.. Wait not a wizard a dragon of all sorts."
Kai
The energy blade wasn't meant to hurt syndraxia, but was there to keep her in place. "I won't use the blade to kill you." Kai lifted her chin up so he could look at her. "Of course I would come here with a trick." As he were to say that there was more interruptions by someone else. The Syndraxia he had pierced was turned to dust as he looked up seeing a man carrying Syndraxia. "So you came against Kabuto's orders."
Genju Fullbring
Carrying Syndraxia in his arms he saved her from gods grasp as it seemed that Kai had intensions on killing her. "Allowing you to take the heart for yourself I could not tolerate. Of course we're on the same team but that heart is mine and mine alone I let her extract it from me once and I won't let it happen again." Looking down at her he sighed from the tiny bits of love he had for her he put her down. "Get out of here I won't kill you but they might, and I won't stop them." He whispered to his ex wife with a serious look on his face while shifting looks to her and Kai.
Coco
"Why'd you have to save her though? You could've simply let Kai finish her off."
Xenon
"An interesting turning of events this is yet I'm just trying to collect souls."
Coco
"As a reaper that's your job. So why are you still here?"
Xenon
"Screw you..."
???
Stepping into the cave with what it seemed to be Alissa he kept his hands in his pocket moving his goggles so that they dangled over his neck. "What's happening here?" A new person has arrived to the scene? He seems weak though who is this man!?
Alissa
"I had a figure you'd need help Syn." She said with a slight smile at her then looking at Genju. "Step away from her!"
Genju Fullbring
"Alissa Violet, The Great Assassin Hanzo." Genju stated with his back towards them as he sighed. "An arch wizard like you stopped hunting to come here?"
???
"It's like winning a gamble and it rewards you with millions of jewels." Hanzo said blankly his emotionless face stayed strong as he stepped further into the cave to get closer to them. In a flash Syndraxia and him were behind Kabuto and the others.
Coco
"I... I.... I... I didn't even see them m-m-move!" Her hair swayed in the wind as she was then in front of Hanzo and Syndraxia.
Xenon
"A time skipper." Xenon turn to look at Hanzo's back which was towards him. "That jacket, a council member?"
Alissa Violet
"No one knows him because he doesn't want to be known by the public. He keeps his identity hidden and lurks in the shadows taking out power evil." She stuck her tongue out holding her staff in front of her. "In my opinion fighting down here would be a terrible idea, don't you think?"
Kabuto
"The demon king was stuck back when she tried to get us with her diversion. Dammit!" Kabuto screamed out loud as he was trying to think of a way to get them out of this situation. "We will fall back for now, but surely! Next time we won't be so nice!" He called out throwing his ace card which created a portal for them. He stepped into the portal not waiting for his members.
Kai
Not getting much to say he sighed releasing his power while giving Syndraxia a glare as he stepped into the portal after Kabuto and Coco followed after him. Xenon took a bit to look at Hanzo and calculate his movements before entering the portal.
Genju Fullbring
Stepping to the portal he sighed as he looked at it. "I'm sorry it had to become like this... Syndraxia." He stepped into the portal and like that vanished without a trace.
Hanzo
"Are you doing alright?" He looked down at her as to her he was towering over her. Mimicking a giant but of course he was no giant just in height compared to the girls he was quite tall and lanky. Something about Hanzo would give some people that first met him a quite odd feeling, but he was okay with that. Of course he's killed many so he isn't surprised that he was given off as a blood thirsty being to others. Hanzo was nearly Kai's age and his magic was unknown to others and he'd rather keep it that way. Form some reason he and Kai looked really similar, but in ways they don't. "I take this appearance in front of people I never met before for protective reasons. Yes I took the looks from Kai with a simple duplication spell, but I'm not Kai's brother or something." Hanzo said with a awkward smile trying to lighten the mood with his terrible jokes.
Alissa Violet
"Are you okay Syn Syn!!!"
Juju Juju
upload_2017-8-19_23-8-24.png
Without the headphones and actually carries goggles on him and wears the long coat. With the Council member symbol on the back.
cool_guy_render_by_luxio56lavi-d4zu5b8.png
Sarah Love
Appearing outside of the Guild they landed in the quart yard as he looked at Zalir. "It's good we got here on time."
Crow Fullbring
"I don't feel comfortable with leaving Syn protect the heart on her own honestly." He said looking up at the night sky.
Ridge Ridge

Last edited:
Zalir the feathered
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510
Zalir had circled herself up next to a fire during her time as she waited. She wasn't an inpatient being and never would be, but her senses had been going off the chart ever since she had picked up her young spawn and brought him here. Her nostrils flared as she lay asleep waiting for the four to return yet her little one had stayed close circled up by her side in a ball of fluff and feathers. When only three arrived back her head lifted and eyes open looking over to them. They look tired. She thought to herself. But where was Syn? Most likely taking care of something. As Zalir stood to her feet, Tali followed by jumping underneath her wing with a small squeak and growl unknowing of who these people were or what they may do. Walking over to them Zalir faintly smiled lowering her large head down to three. "Good evening."

Last edited:
Hinari Ai
She stepped down the steps to stand on the same level as Sarah and the others as she bowed. "Nice to see you again."
Sarah Love
"Hello beautiful." She told the drake soon after hearing the soft tone of Hinari's voice. "Indeed it is. I told you it wouldn't take to long."
Crow Fullbring
"Look here Hinari Kai's a ugh temporary or permanent council member I don't know which one they didn't say!" He pointed at Kai with his thumb over his shoulder.
Hinari Ai
"I'm so proud of you Kai..." She said with tears rushing down her cheeks she walked over to the boy and hugged him tightly. "How did this all happen so fast?"
Ridge Ridge

This was troublesome... troublesome and confusing. So much that for once Syndraxia looked completely bewildered. Genju had saved her. The memory replayed in her head, how he had prevented her death and had apologized for what was happening. Was this some messed up trick to let her guard down so that he could ensnare her soul once more? What was he planning?

Syn's eyes were filled with worry when she finally looked to Hanzo. At first she thought he was Kai and was taken aback, but on closer inspection she could see minor differences in his face. When asked how she was, Syn furrowed her brows and shut her eyes in a pained fashion despite being miraculously unharmed thanks to him, Alissa and a certain ex-husband "I'm fine thanks to you two" she said while hauling herself up. "I can't imagine what would've happened if you had not arrived when you did."

"I should head to The Heart while I can..."
she said while leading them down the corridor. It wasn't like her to share her inner torments to others, so keeping her mind focused on the mission at hand was the best way for her to keep those troubling thoughts at bay.

The tunnel eventually gave way to reveal an large opening in the cave. A soft glow bathed the walls of stone, warm as flame but with a strange bluish hue. Further up, the path passed through a stream, which Syn followed. The water surged around their feet and appeared to be a bright blue color that glowed brightly when disturbed by their feet. It was strikingly similar to the waters of the Forbidden Cave. Perhaps it came from the same source.

maxresdefault.jpg

At the end was a tiny isle of stone and nestled in it's center was a blaze of blinding light orbited by rings of a strange metal. It would've been beautiful if not for the threads of corruption wreathing within. When Syndraxia drew near it began to thrum, filling the cavern with a soft beating like that of a heart.

Syndraxia stared down at it, the light illuminating her face and glittering in her eyes. This was her essence, her soul. She thought of all the pain it had brought her and the world, the horror it had unleashed and the monster it had created. It needed to be destroyed if the fate of the world was to be secure... and she with it. She knew what had to be done but she couldn't seem to do much else but stare at it pensively.

[Syn Syn is hesitating... haha u_u JUST DO IT!!!]

Gohan510 Gohan510

Alissa Violet
"Of course!" She screeched at Syndraxia noticing she started to walk down the cave. "Wait up!" She held her staff close following the woman.
Hanzo
Looking at the girl he nodded, he placed his hands in each pocket of the jacket he wore while standing tall soon after following Syndraxia down the cave. "Being able to see a historic and one of the most powerful items in the world is an honor." A stone cold tone came from his voice as he walked down the pathway.
Juju Juju

Alissa Clone
She stepped on the stairs that seemed to decay over time. "Darkzul never seems to amaze me with it's disgusting country." She walked up the steps soon reaching giant gates, goons from all over watched her as some wanted to catch her and sell her. Other options went through their minds as she opened the giant door. "Vanish." She whispered to herself as the goons dropped to the floor. "Oh Hades!" Alissa called out the underworld ruler's name as the guild of Darkzul went in uproar as a council member just stepped into their guild. On top of all of that it was a girl member which excited them even more.
Hades
Sitting in his chair blue flames glowed bright from his hands and feet. "What do you want Alissa?" Hades stated to the girl that held her staff he seemed unhappy and bored.
Alissa
"I need you to agree in helping us in the upcoming war... Again..." She said cutely.
Hades
"Sure."
Alissa
"Really!?"
Hades
"Yes now get this clone from my sight, and let me rest."
Alissa
"Right!"
(One Alliance many to go!)
(I swear rping with Juju Juju and Ridge Ridge I could go forever lol.)

Last edited:
View attachment 343672
Sarah smiled at him before she walked right besides him. "Alright, I'll do just that." With Jugo by her side, she felt confident in this job. However, she wondered if she was relying too heavily on him. Sarah then shook that thought away, after all, he might need at least one of her spells in the duration of this job.
Gohan510 Gohan510
Jugo
He stood there for a moment before stepping further into the forest. He looked over his shoulder towards the guild's direction. "Do you feel that? So many powerful magic powers are at the guild. You think their in trouble?" Jugo gulped a bit as he never felt so many high magic powers in one location before. "I can feel Hinari's magic power over there but who are the others?" He said thinking out loud in front of the girl.

Zalir the feathered
Zalir glanced over to Kai when the council was mentioned. Her ears pinned back and her brow lifted in worry. It was no joking matter if she were to become part of such a renowned group of people, something that scared Zalir slightly. Knowing full well that Kai may not have full control over himself yet, the encouragement that came from this honor put a chill down the Drakes back. Her wing kept moving around as the uncontrollable little sprite underneath kept wriggling, Zalir curled her tail around before nudging the small being to stop him from moving. Though her eyes never left the four who had made themselves seen. "I know I know." She replied to Sarah before lifting her head back up again to its usual height. Spinning round into the eye contact of everyone, including Hinari, her wings flattened down slightly more. Zalir only trusted three of the four that were here with something as grave as her child. Unsure as to how they may react towards something like this, she walked herself back over to the fire was she was before and laid again, tired and worn out.

Syn's trance was interrupted with a blink, her eyes turning to the side as if to glance Hanzo who was behind her. "You should have seen it before all this... when it was once in the hands of the guardians of dragonkind." she said wistfully, taking another step towards the artifact. "Before I stole it." As she drew near the metallic rings surrounding the inner flame began to twist faster and faster until it was nothing but a silver blur. Syndraxia slowly extended her hand, mere inches above the tempest, and let the warmth seep into her skin.

A loud roar of thunder enveloped the cave, followed by a blinding surge of light as soul and body were reunited. Though still separate, it was the closest she would ever get to it. Waves of heat erupted from Syndraxia's form, her eyes filled with the flame that spread along her body in burning markings and down onto the floor of the cave.

When it was complete and the light dimmed down enough for vision, The Heart was hovering lightly above her palm. "Genju will feel The Heart's reawakening." she said, turning back to her two companions. "He is as much connected to it as I am. We should leave before the Hakai have a chance to regroup."

Gohan510 Gohan510

Crow Fullbring
"So wait hold on if you have a kid who is the father of the dragon?" Crow looked at the baby drake awkwardly as he stepped closer to Zalir who seemed to be tired. "I feel the same way I can literally go for some sleep in all honesty it seems only right to get some natural rest. We should take turns on who sleeps. The night draws closer to its end as we are still sleepless and are getting tired and slower by the minute it only be wise."
Sarah Love
Of course interested in the new spawn, but her interest was distracted by Crow speaking nothing more then facts. "Ladies first then right?" She giggled walking past Hinari she smiled a bit looking up at the night sky. "A beautiful world we live in don't you think Hinari?"
Hinari Ai
"Indeed it is. I'll show you your room for the night please follow after me." She said walking towards the entrance of the guild as Sarah followed behind her.
Sarah Love
"Come on Crow." With that Crow followed her with a slight bit of excitement hoping he'd be in the same room as her.
Kai Takeshi
Looking at Zalir he sat cress cross. "So."
Ridge Ridge

Hanzo
"Explain what you mean connected. How could two beings be connected to one artifact that was unheard of. Nothing in history allowed such deifying in logic." Hanzo still looked emotionless as he stood over Alissa and Syndraxia, he was interested in her response of course.
Alissa Violet
"Syn's right though Hanzo we should get out of here."
Juju Juju

Last edited:
Zalir the Feathered
Zalir looked up to Crow as he asked about the father of her young. Her brows soon fell and so did her eyes towards Tali underneath her wing. She didn't answer him instead of keeping her visions on the young Drake. It wasn't time for her to reveal what had happened and nor was it the appropriate time either. She was tired, but this wasn't the longest she had gone without sleep, even though the suggestion of turn taking was on the table, Zalir wouldn't rest for a while, at least this night she would stay awake to protect those inside the walls of the Guild. Once the other three had made their way up into the rooms Zalir gazed over to Kai with a motherly stare, calm and content with the world around her for now. Her wings began to shuffle around as Tali had no intention of resting himself. He began to run out underneath of Zalirs wing before she tried to grab him back and place him on her arms, but being so energetic he ran straight over to Kai. Still towering over him, Tali wrapped himself around Kai body, trying to place his head on his lap, closing his eyes and finally resting himself down. "Seems as if he finds warmth with you. You hold something special Mister Takeshi."

Kai Takeshi
Watching Tali wrap himself around Kai he look ed at him as if Kai had intentions to drop tears. "Is that so? This reminds me of the past. I use to sit on dads lap and watch the clouds and the stars go through the stars." He sighed while watching the stars intently he had is arms behind him to help him sit diagonally while the young dragon laid on his lap. "Do you have a dream Wapiti? If so what is?" Having a slight pause Kai looked back down at the young drake and used his left hand to pet him. "My dream is to be known as the strongest mage out there. A Arch Divine Mage." He sighed as the symbol on the jacket began to glow. It was reacting to Kai's emotions.
Ridge Ridge

Zalir the feathered
Zalir looked up with Kai towards the stars and watched the clouds float by. Her eyes seemed to transform into a clouded blue as they filled with cloud like smoke. She gazed back down looking to Tali as he curled himself around with his head sleeping on Kais lap. She smiled before nodding to Kai. "I have grown too old to wish upon the stars. Though you haven't. But when you say you wish to be the strongest, remember what happened to someone who may also have wished such a thing.." Zalir wanted him to knew she was implying about Genju. There were some wishes that came true but not in the way that people always hoped for. Standing herself up, she walked over to Kai and wrapped her body around him as her wing engulfed him. She smiled at him comfortingly as she laid her head on her arm. "But that does not mean you should stop wishing. I only wish for a peaceful death."

Kai Takeshi
Kai nodded understanding what she meant he sat up straight looking at the palm of his right hand. How this world was filled with wonders that are ruined by war. The lines that laid on his palm he could see the vision of his past battles. Of course being his age Kai's seen a lot and has grown a lot. Legend says that one day a beast would be born within the innocent as it's power will rise over to corrupt the world. That legend fell in the lines of Genju as one heart was tanted by the consumption of constant hunger and madness in wanting power. Power can cosume even the kindest of people, for instance when Ahri gets mad the beast within her takes over. "I only want to fight and continue to fight till I get even stronger. My dragon god form is for sure temporarily I can't hold blaze blue longer then 5 minutes. Once that time college up its over for me."
Ridge Ridge

Alice Aimi
"A mansion you say?" Alice said showing a bit of interest, "I've never been inside of one before." Alice was a only a little excited due to the fact that they are going for a serious reason. Alice looked down at the lake and listened to Sebastian as he spoke. As Sebastian spoke about the presences of evil growing it worried Alice, she began to be clench her fist. Alice's cat ears twitched a bit as if she felt the evil Sebastian was feeling. Alice released her fist and spoke, "I'm beginning to worried myself."
Gohan510 Gohan510 FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

At Hanzo's comment Syndraxia could only shed a bittersweet smile. "It shouldn't have been possible, but Genju never accepted the limits made for him by others." She said, a sadness in her voice while her eyes gazed not at the artifact in her hand but a time long past. "It was meant not only to link our powers but our very souls. We would never be apart. Does that answer your question, Hanzo?" When Syndraxia had finished her face held great sorrow, clearly not wanting to continue further at this time.

Hanzo
"You're letting the past take ahold of you." Hanzo looked up and around the cave and sighed as if he was bored. "Allowing himself to break such boundaries deserves to be exiled." At an instance Hanzo's magic was spread around the whole cave then vanished along with him.
Alissa Violet
"It's probably your first time meeting him sorry for his rudeness his name is Hanzo. He's the Council's Assassin as you can tell. Him leaving like that is a sign of him finding a target." She smiled at Syndraxia stepping closer to her. "Are you going to keep ahold of that thing or..?" Alissa looked slightly confused at Syndraxia wondering if she would be a beacon for Genju to follow. "It's quite dangerous to keep it with you."
Juju Juju

Sebastian
"I see."
xsaberzx xsaberzx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back