• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Heart IC

Kai Takeshi
As the smoke from the collision was still around there was simple shots that were fired at him from out of nowhere. So Kai powered up a bit to deflect the blast with his bare hands as they were all sent separate locations. Kai then launched himself at Zalir going for a few punches hitting or not, but hit her with a swiping kick which would surely knock the drake off balance. Once Kai would successfully knock Zalir down he would flash step above Syndraxia as he prepared a powerful magic, both his hands engulfed with flames he looked down at the two drakes as he was ready to defeat them with a single attack. "Karyū no Kōen!!!!" He screamed out colliding his hands together as it created a massive flame ball ontop of the two as it was blue flames not any normal red fire. Once he finished with that attack Kai landed on the floor and inhaled deeply. "Karyū no Hōkō!!!!" He yelled out once more as he spewed out gigantic blue flames from his mouth which consumed the whole area and seem to nearly destroy the mountain entirely. These weren't normal flames as they were flames gifted by the gods which made them none eatable to drakes. Once the attack ended he breathed heavily as it took a lot out of him do use spells back to back.
Ridge Ridge Juju Juju
Sebastian
"You'd be surprised as disgusting as ever hell can be it's actually well secured as well, or at least the last I seen!" He laughed loudly as he got on top of the hourse after letting Ka'el in the carriage.
xsaberzx xsaberzx FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Displaced ash and rubble piled behind Syndraxia's feet while she skidded to a halt in a crouched position, recovering from Kai's previous attack. She had blocked many of his attacks but not all, including the kick, but her flames were more than enough to counter the blue fire of his punch. In the distance, Syn saw a burst of Zalir's electricity break apart the earth in it's line of fire towards Kai. For now he was distracted, allowing Syn to get up and summon her magic by the time he switched targets back to her.

Her red eyes followed Kai's ascent above her head and witnessed the glowing surge of power. Zalir needed time to recover, leaving Syn to unconsciously play the defender for this first attack. With a roar she let loose the corruption manifested within her, flames as black as night pouring from her aura to smash against Kai's ball of flame in a hungering tide. Despite being no more than an arm's reach beside Zalir there was little danger for the cloud dragon as the attraction to Kai's magic would redirect it entirely. There was a loud bang, like a clap of thunder, followed by hissing as black and blue collided. The fire ball exploded above the dragons, sending fire and shards of corrupted energy carelessly raining over the battleground.

Syndraxia prepared herself for this next attack in the same manner, but was surprised to find that her corruption crumbled beneath this strange fire. She switched to her own dragon flames but since they too were tainted by corruption, they began to quell. Perhaps she could not block this on her own, but there were two dragons here. With the combined effort of both obsidian and cloud, perhaps the two could defend themselves?

Ridge Ridge Gohan510 Gohan510

Kai Takeshi
"Oi oi!" He released his blaze blue as he looked at the two drakes. "I'm done. This was getting no where." He said walking over to Sarah and Crow with a smile on his face.
Sarah Love
"Why'd you give up?"
Kai Takeshi
"They're to strong." He shrugged sarcastically as he sat criss cross on the snow placing a hand on Sarah's leg. "We can go now."
Crow Fullbring
"Oh? You don't want to fight to the fullest?"
Kai Takeshi
"Nope."
Crow Fullbring
"Then why'd you start the battle?"
Kai Takeshi
"Can't say DD told me not to spill the beans."
Crow Fullbring
"What the hell do you mean?! We're teammates right!? No secrets!!!"
Sarah Love
"Unless you want to get blasted by those two female drakes for you harassing them I suggest you stop screaming in my ear. Is there really a reason that you're doing such a thing?"
Crow Fullbring
"But it's just that he's grown so much usually the old him would keep going. Did something from the two bother you? You hungry? Tired? Stressed? What is it!? I was trying to see your new freaking power!!!!!"
Kai Takeshi
"Nope."
Crow Fullbring
"Very funny Kai haha I'm laughing you happy now?"
Sarah Love
"Will you relax already? How much power were you using?"
Kai Takeshi
"fifty or sixty percent something around there I think." He looked up with a thinking face.
Sarah Love
"Interesting so you're attacks were weak to begin with?"
Kai Takeshi
"Can you guys stop asking the questions and lets go I'm starving!"
Sarah Love
"Okay. Let's go you two! You really have changed Kai." She looked at him with a worried expression.
Ridge Ridge Juju Juju

Last edited:
Zalir the feathered
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju
Zalir stood firm until Kai came at her. While being able to dodge the punches he threw there was no way she would be able to avoid the impact of the kick from the Young Dragon born. Knocked away by a long few meters, her balance was off and her legs wobbly. It had been some time since Zalir had needed to fight on any level such as this. Yet she soon regained her strength and stood tall. When she saw Syn begin to defend herself along with Zalir in a way, she stood to watch before powering herself up once more. Although she was only a cloud drake, she still had a lot of power hidden inside her. Some of which one day she may be able to control and give out.

Yet Kai walked away. She was confused at first but also disappointed. Glancing over to Syn her head burrowed before glancing a small smile, but it disappeared soon enough after. Coughing slightly she wiped her forehead before walking over towards Kai, Sarah and Crow.
"Leave the boy alone. He had his reasons. Mister Takeshi is more like his father than he knows." She patted his shoulder before walking beside Sarah and whispering into her ear. "I must go home for now. Things I need to take care of. I'll meet you back at the Guild."

Zalir soon walked a few paces forwards before looking around and changing her form. Mainly directing her vision towards Syn, he bowed her head with respect before changing form and flying at a great speed back towards her cavern home.

Last edited:
Sarah Love
"Wait when is that?!" She yelled out sighing while looking at the four she stood with as Zalir flew off.
Crow Fullbring
Crow shrugged as he grabbed Sarah's shoulder. "You women are something else for sure." Kai laughed a bit at the comment as Crow laughed with him.
Sarah Love
"Very funny boys."
Crow Fullbring
"Hey no sour pants out here in these streets no need for all of that."
Sarah Love
Sarah sighed looking at Syndraxia. "You ready?"
Ridge Ridge Juju Juju
(Update post will come soon!)

ka'el Davos

"yea" he mumbled getting into his spot inside the carriage and crossing his legs looking slighty bored "so what now" he asked aloud figuring Sebastian or Alice would answer him "i mean since it seems like an army of angels are coming for us" his eyes flickered indigo for a second and switched to their natural Angelic blue
Gohan510 Gohan510 xsaberzx xsaberzx
((sorry ive been busy))

ka'el Davos

"yea" he mumbled getting into his spot inside the carriage and crossing his legs looking slighty bored "so what now" he asked aloud figuring Sebastian or Alice would answer him "i mean since it seems like an army of angels are coming for us" his eyes flickered indigo for a second and switched to their natural Angelic blue
((sorry ive been busy))
Sebastian
"We lay low and don't provoke wait till nyko at least arrives. They have search teams looking for you." FrostXShadow FrostXShadow xsaberzx xsaberzx

Alice Aimi
Alice sighed then pouted. "All this because of magic." Alice said with dismay. Alice sat down, crossed her legs and began to play with her hair. "Let's hope nothing bad happens nya~" she said.
Gohan510 Gohan510 FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Syndraxia watched Zalir fly off to attend other matters, leaving her with Kai, Sarah and the one and only Crow.

"Well, it's not like we really need the dragoness anymore." She grumbled, though her eyes didn't follow the words. In her mind she recalled the small smile the other dragon had given her and she felt... strange. It was easier to deal with dragons when they hated her and vise versa, but when that hatred began to slip it became difficult. Somehow it irritated her to see that smile and the bow that followed, like praise she didn't deserve, but at the same time it made her remember something deep down in that hollow chest of hers. A time before the betrayer.

She shook away such uncomfortable thoughts and gave a short nod to Sarah, walking over to her and placing a hand on her shoulder. "I am ready."

Gohan510 Gohan510

Nyko Rain
Nyko walked calmly through heaven. he then saw a bunch of soldier like angels running in the direction of the carriage "i wonder what they...." he stopped mid sentence feeling a strong surge of magical energy "Ka'El?" he asked aloud remembering what the boy' devil slayer magic felt like "crap" eh turned and dashed full speed "alright mana filled air, don't fail me now" he mumbled before summoning a gust of wind which was stronger than he thought. the wind sent him propelling forward through the air "oh wow" he yelled soaring through the air flying right pass the angels causing them to look at him weirdly. he arrived at the carriage door before the angles did "Alice Demon boy we have trouble" he yelled banging on the carriage door and giving a quick look to Sebastian as if asking what should they do.
Tags: Gohan510 Gohan510 xsaberzx xsaberzx
Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

(Type more! xsaberzx xsaberzx )
Sebastian
Looking at the situation he noticed that the army had disappeared as he sighed in relief realizing a bit of disturbance in the air. "It is time we leave this place Ahri will catch up we should not stay up here for much longer! We can't taint her family name." Sebastian hopped off the horse opening the door for Nyko to come in as he looked around feeling millions of magical powers around them. "Hurry!"
Sarah Love
A magic circle spawned on the bottom of everyone as she prepared their jump gate as soon after it's arrival they blasted off through time and space. "You sure you're not going to miss her?" She stated with a slight giggle looking at Syndraxia she then turned her attention to Kai as she winked at him. "You've grown a lot stronger and wiser, I'm proud. We're headed to the council by the way. The hidden hide out since I'm sure they're there." She said to everyone.
Juju Juju

Alice Aimi
Alice looked out of the carriage and watched Sebaatian open the carriage for Nyko. "If only they weren't angels," she said, "I would have tried to take them on." Alice looked at Nyko. "Come on before we have a trial with God himself," she said jokingly "I want to keep my little puppy." Alice felt a bit worried that Ahri might get in trouble for bring them up to heaven and causing such an uproar. "I hope she's okay..." Alice mumbled.

(Sorry Gohan510 Gohan510 I've been low on energy, fixing my sleep schedule >.<)

Last edited:
Zalir the feathered
It didn't take long before Zalir reached her home again. Whilst gliding down she finally came to the waterfall that was above her cavern home. Yet the forest was telling a story to her, branches were broken, the water was dirty and the ground had been disturbed. Hunters of dragons had been through the land yet Zalir till could not sense their where about. Perhaps they had searched and passed through already, or at least she hoped. Hopping down from rock to rock she finally reached the bottom of the small river that ran after the waterfall. She stood into the water and ran her feet along the pebbled floor. Fish swam in between her claws as he began to walk in the water towards her home. Small roars soon followed out from her throat as she glanced around before entering the small cave that lay hidden behind vines and moss.

It was nothing special, a large circled nest made of straw, sticks, and feathers. A large rock was beside it, much higher and wider yet seeming to have had little use as dust and dirt gathered all over the top of it. It was dark and old, scratches all over the wall along with burn marks, yet there was something else on the floor. Cracked egg shell. It was scattered but only in very small fragments, scarpered round by scraps of meat. Taking a breath in, she let out small blue flames onto a wooden stick wrapped in cloth that was on the wall of the cave. Soon enough the light traveled all through the cave before a small screech followed through. Zalir smiled to herself as she walked through and laid in the nest, her tail laying over the edge something quickly hopped onto her back and began to chase her moving tail. "Come now Talli. Stop that now." Zalir giggled to herself.

She bent her head down before taking hold of the small creatures neck and placing it in front of her. She smiled before cleaning its head gently and calmly. "I think it's time we come out of hiding, don't you?" It gave out a small roar before it stood up and made its way towards the opening of the cave before Zalir followed. They both pushed from the ground and began to fly towards the guild. Yet Zalir prayed it wouldn't be a decision she would regret.

Zalir the feathered
It didn't take long before Zalir reached her home again. Whilst gliding down she finally came to the waterfall that was above her cavern home. Yet the forest was telling a story to her, branches were broken, the water was dirty and the ground had been disturbed. Hunters of dragons had been through the land yet Zalir till could not sense their where about. Perhaps they had searched and passed through already, or at least she hoped. Hopping down from rock to rock she finally reached the bottom of the small river that ran after the waterfall. She stood into the water and ran her feet along the pebbled floor. Fish swam in between her claws as he began to walk in the water towards her home. Small roars soon followed out from her throat as she glanced around before entering the small cave that lay hidden behind vines and moss.

It was nothing special, a large circled nest made of straw, sticks, and feathers. A large rock was beside it, much higher and wider yet seeming to have had little use as dust and dirt gathered all over the top of it. It was dark and old, scratches all over the wall along with burn marks, yet there was something else on the floor. Cracked egg shell. It was scattered but only in very small fragments, scarpered round by scraps of meat. Taking a breath in, she let out small blue flames onto a wooden stick wrapped in cloth that was on the wall of the cave. Soon enough the light traveled all through the cave before a small screech followed through. Zalir smiled to herself as she walked through and laid in the nest, her tail laying over the edge something quickly hopped onto her back and began to chase her moving tail. "Come now Talli. Stop that now." Zalir giggled to herself.

She bent her head down before taking hold of the small creatures neck and placing it in front of her. She smiled before cleaning its head gently and calmly. "I think it's time we come out of hiding, don't you?" It gave out a small roar before it stood up and made its way towards the opening of the cave before Zalir followed. They both pushed from the ground and began to fly towards the guild. Yet Zalir prayed it wouldn't be a decision she would regret.
(A baby dragon?! So adorable!! Who would've known a purity at heart would get down like that! Lol jk.)

Sarah Love
Sarah softly landed the trip in front of a giant tree that seemed to have a door at the bottom of it. She looked at it then stepped away from everyone looking at each of them. "Be careful though this place is set up to be booby trapped." She looked at the door once more snapping her right fingers together to make a slight shockwave making the ground shake. The door blasted open as it has seem to be a seal being broken and an old man stepped out of the door. "Hey old man."
Reiner
Coughing a bit he used his cane as support to allow himself to walk. He looked at the group and sighed in relief that they were okay. "So you've arrived safely, Syndraxia I a-"
Sarah Love
"That's why we're here." She cut the old man off walking past him entering the tree. "A council meeting."
Reiner
"I see sparky." He stated turning to follow after Sarah standing at the door greeting his fellow companions inside.
Crow Fullbring
"Thanks grandpa." Crow said jokingly with a slight smirk stepping inside after Sarah.
Kai Takeshi
Walking over to Reiner Kai caught vision of him and slightly stared. "The third strongest right?"
Reiner
"Indeed Lost One I am he thyself the almighty Reiner. So great I can shake all of asgard with one hand!" He began to burst out in laughter looking at the young boys curiosity. "We will disgust more with the topic inside."
Kai Takeshi
"Right." Kai walked after Crow and Sarah.
Reiner
"Oh the beautiful charcoal skinned women. When will you give this old man a crack at ya!?" Reiner said jokingly again looking at Syndraxia with a lewd facial expression.
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge

Sebastian
"Of course fighting with angels will get you and us in serious trouble it's best we exit this area!" Sebastian stated getting the horses to bolt off running straight down the streets of heaven as it was preparing a warp gate for them to get out of heaven. Running to build up enough speed to warp they were getting blasted out by magical homing missiles Reaching enough speed they had warped. As they warped through dimensions the horses floated on the air as the carriage did the same.
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow xsaberzx xsaberzx

Nyko Rain

Nyko huffed "but I wanted to fight some angels" he mumbled and looked to Alice "they don't know it was people acquainted to Ahri. they probably just thought some random demon snuck into heaven some how. probably shouldn't have used your magic here" he said looking over to Ka'el before shouting to Sebastian "aye, is it safe for me to fly around the carriage and make sure we aren't damaged or being followed?" he asked figuring he should check incase some of the angels followed them through the warp.

Ka'El Davos

"sorry" Ka'El mumbled with a small frown, "I didn't think they would sense such a small amount of magic." he muttered quietly feeling guilty about the entire situation "sorry" he mumbled again feeling that it was his fault that they had to rush out of heaven even though he felt uneasy there anyway. "so what shall we do now?" he looked up at Alice

Alice Aimi
Alice looked at Nyko and nodded. "That's a good idea," she said, "let's just hope we'll be alright." Alice then looked at Ka'el and smiled. "No worries!" she said happily to Ka'el. Alice then sighed, "I guess we just wait for now." Alice looked out of the carriage and began to think about her parents again. She could've taken the chance to see them but, she'd rather wait a bit longer instead. Alice began to smile brightly as she continued to think.

Synraxia followed after the others as they approached the unusual hovel of Reiner. In honesty, she was surprised the man had lived as long as he had. Every year that passed she would expect him to croak but he never seemed to grant her that peace. At this rate the only thing that seemed to keep him alive was his notorious affinity for hitting on her.

"Oh you poor old man. Did nobody tell you? I only lay with men, not shriveled prunes," she said, walking up to him while her eyes scanned him up and down. "Perhaps a few eons ago... but then again, maybe all that overwhelming power is compensation for something?"

With a turn of her heels she withdrew, leaving him where he was. Her eyes flicked to Sarah, whom she spoke to next. "Now, let us start this meeting shall we? There is little time to waste; each moment we linger here gives our enemies the advantage.... and I am loathe to give my sweet ex-husband that luxury."

Gohan510 Gohan510

(sorry, was out of town this weekend)

Yoku
Sitting in a chair which sat the farthest across from Sarah on the dining table. "Yo Syndraxia you miss my loving yet?"
Alissa
She Sat by Yoku and sighed. "What makes her so interesting that you don't target your eyes on me or Sarah?"
King
Stepping behind the two who had already sat he sighed placing a hand on both their shoulders. "Simple because she's different from you both. A rare skin texture and on top of that her skin is pure and smooth with textures. Of course I am not interested in any of you though, you both don't reach my magical standards."
Alissa
"Or maybe because you weren't raised correctly?"
Reiner
"Oh as cold as ever I enjoy the sport." He had a chuckle follow his statement as he followed her inside closing the door behind himself as vines covered the door as it was sealed away from the outside world. "Please you three relax."
Kai Takeshi
Looking around his eyes sparkled up as he gripped his fist about to let out a squeal. "With all the council members! This this... This is the best thing EVER!" He screamed out as the room got awkwardly silent. Soon after everyone burst out in friendly laughter.
Yoku
"Welcome Lost one how has it been. Last time I seen you Reiner held you in his arms and cradled you."
Crow Fullbring
Sitting down across from Yoku he smirked. "Sucks for you though me and Syndraxia are thinking on getting together. After some time of being together for a while she finally came across my manly features."
Kai Takeshi
"Thank you thank you!" He bowed to Yoku sitting by Crow looking at Alissa soon after looking at her chest as his face turned red.
Yoku
"Is that so Syndraxia?! You're choosing a scavenger over a real man?"
Alissa
"Oh? So you caught interest in my body? Finally someone with class. You're sitting in Syndraxia's seat by the way."
Kai Takeshi
"Oh! Sorry Sorry!" He was nervous soon as he jumped out his seat he prompted Syndraxia to sit.
Reiner
Walking to the seat at the end of the table he sat which was in the middle of the whole meeting. "Come sit with me young one." Reiner created a chair out of the vines that rested within the tree they all rested in.
Sarah Love
Sarah sat in her chair which was across from King as she looked at him in the eyes. "It's been some time King."
King
"Yes it has been."
Sarah Love
She looked at King and sighed. "I'm sorry okay? It wasn't you it was-"
King
"Please I rather not delve on that topic I'm more interested in this dragon boy being here with us for the third time yet he doesn't remember."
Sarah Love
"You're right..."
Reiner
"They were supposed to go on a date but Sarah got busy in finding you and Zalir which is why she apologized." He whispered to Takeshi who had sat by him.
Kai Takeshi
He nodded listening to the old man as he looked at Syndraxia with an interested look on his face. Personally Zalir and her are both beautiful Zalir gives that look like the sun that shines bright over Kai's head and Syndraxia was the moon that reflected off the water that he loves to sit by on the beaches.
Reiner
"Let the meeting begin! Sarah speak your peace!"
Sarah Love
"Explain what exactly happened with the Genju thing what the HELL was that Yoku!?"
Yoku
"There was another Kai and he was so powerful he took me and Reiner head on but I think King blew him back."
King
"I could've taken him out but I only used a distraction to get these two out of the battle. The one you should be screaming at is violet."
Alissa
She had a scared look on her face as she looked at King for calling her out. Really King?!
Sarah Love
"What the hell did you do!!!"
Crow Fullbring
"Relax Sarah!"
Alissa & Sarah Love
"Shutup Crow!" They said in sync.
Yoku
"Everyone relax."
Alissa
Alissa sighed looking at Sarah. "I'm sorry Okay? The man used strange magic he summoned a demon King. Durarara, I think it was."
King
"My interest is Syndraxia's thought about everything." He looked at the dark skinned women emotionlessly as if he was a ghost. "How I see this situation as, the enemy are stronger then Jerome, Yhorm, and Ren combined. They seem to know a lot more then we think. I've been doing research and I heard about the man in the mask his existence is still hidden throughout history but his name is Kabuto and he's a leader of a team called Hakai."
Sarah Love
"Hakai? Destroy?"
Crow Fullbring
"This sounds bad just from the name itself."
King
"They target is you Syndraxia. You're their target the main goal, you and that Cloud Drake that you all had in friended. Mainly you though since your very heart is combined with Genju which bounds you two together for life. I'm sure if we kill him you die as well vise versa."
Crow Fullbring
"That topic that you're trying to delve into needs to be stopped right there I won't let any of you lay a hand on her." Crow stood up putting his right arm in front of Syndraxia in a sign of defense.
Alissa
"Please calm down let's continue discussing the situation."
Yoku
"You're all some fools why don't we just use the divine artifact kept away from all Asgardians." Yoku eyes were closed and his arms are crossed as his legs crossed on the table. "You see we can extract the dragon heart from Genju with it, but it takes a life to destroy a life."
Alissa
"Are you crazy!? You want to sacrifice someone to just extract an item from Genju which might not even phase him?"
Yoku
"Our best bet." He shrugged looking at Alissa.
King
"The reason she rejects you two is because she still has feelings for her ex. She can deny it all she wants, but I can see deep down in her very soul she doesn't want to kill him. She's the reason why we didn't kill him in the last war, She insisted on sealing him and watching his chamber as long as she breathes." King was directing his shots straight at Syndraxia calling her out at every point he could. He still held his composure as his arms were still crossed and his face still seemed blank.
Crow Fullbring
"Shut the hell up King!"
Kai Takeshi
He looked around as the adults argued as he looked slightly worried if this what the adult life was.
Reiner
"Watch and observe."
Kai Takeshi
"Right sir."
Sarah Love
Standing up a magic circle created around her hand as she looked at him. "Shut the HELL UP! King you're going way to far!"
Alissa
She stood up the same time as Sarah did she prepared magic circles around her hands as she looked at Sarah. "Stop Sarah!"
Sarah Love
"Control your man child! I will not let you continue to disrespect my Sister!" She called Syndraxia her sister for the first time, the reason why is because Sarah felt like Syndraxia meant the world to her and would risk her very life to protect Syndraxia. They had a bond stronger then any other on this planet. "I will kill you over her King!"
King
"We were ranked with numbers for a reason Sarah."
Crow Fullbring
"SCREW THE NUMBERS!"
King
"I see Crow."
(Things seem to be heated King portrays himself as an ahole so sorry about that Syn Syn! <3 Lol!)

Juju Juju Ridge Ridge
Sebastian
"Yes check out the scenery but I do believe we're fine." Sebastian stood on his chair as he looked around. "Ahri should be on her way back here pretty soon we should head to the mansion."

View attachment 340547
Sarah looked at the forest, before she turned her attention to the man. "Jugo, what does a Scarco look like?"
Gohan510 Gohan510
(Slap me please!!!!)
Jugo
He looked at the girl as he explained what they were. Sarcos seemed to be alligators that were standing on both feet they seemed to have humanoid features and target human women during mating seasons if they can not find a spouse. He smiled at her after explain what they were going up against as he looked back at the forest. "Shall we?"

Leona.West.full.1796117.jpg
The way he described it, those monsters sounded scary looking. But if they scare the Scarco off, then they won't target any woman. The pinkette had a determined expression. "I'm ready." Sarah held her staff close to her chest, in case she needed to whack any monster.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Syndraxia followed the others inside, rolling her eyes at Yoku's lewd comment upon her entry. She was about to say something when a girlish squeal caught her attention, her look of surprise quickly changing into that of amusement when she found it to be Kai who had unleashed that childish scree. Sometimes it was easy to forget that he was barely and adult. Her smile lingered when she turned to address yet another one of Crow's statements about their 'relationship'.

"Of course not, Yoku. I'd choose the real man...though I don't see him anywhere..." she gave a devilish chuckle and walked towards her seat only to find Kai sitting in it. Once he realized his mistake he scrambled away and motioned for her to sit down, which she did.

Soon enough the meeting started and not long after that the arguments began. It was little more than pointing fingers, a childish game of blaming on another, which caused the obsidian dragon to tent her fingers together and wait for it to pass. She too was angered by Genju's escape -- with much more reason than any of these people could ever have -- but this was madness. Syndraxia, the one who became angered so easily, was exercising patience. Oddly enough, there was something deep within her that had told her Genju was going to break out regardless of what any of them had done. But she wouldn't mention that.

The dragoness had little time to ponder this unsettling feeling for King was the next to address her. A shadow fell across the dragoness's face at his words. King was needling away at an area unkind to trespassers, somewhere Syn herself rarely visited until recently. King told a lot more truth than she cared to admit, and she hate him for it. Syn remained quiet throughout the chaos and took a moment to look at both Sarah and Crow. It was touching to see these two friends she didn't deserve face the other council members. How they struggled for her sake. If they kept this up they would be punished severely... or worse and she would not let that happen.

She was done playing this charade where she could live free of these sins crawling on her back, a shadow that followed her around every day. Syndraxia stood up from her seat.

"Enough!" she roared, her voice carrying throughout the room. "This artifact so happens to be my soul, and I will have a say on what happens to it." The flames that had sprung up in her eyes slowly began to fade once she had caught the attention of the council. "You are interested in my thoughts, King? Well here they are."

"Genju would not exist if not for me, so save me your petty finger pointing. I vowed to guard his chamber and I failed. Just add it to my ever growing list of accomplishments." Syndraxia's voice was stern as she looked to each and every one of the council members. "Perhaps it was folly to spare The Terror, but I do not think I am the only one who has been soft. You all have chosen to spare me, the one-time queen in his reign of terror. I, the one who caused the downfall of my own species and the deaths of countless mortals. Right now, you could kill me... but you do not."

"As Yoku said, a life for a life. There is only one way to kill The Terror, and that is the same way he was created. By my hand." Syn finished with a steeled look in her eyes. It was true in what King had said about her buried feelings, and there was a certain sadness there. Still, there was a sober air of someone who has accepted their fate -- an end they had known of for a long time.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Zalir the feathered
fantasy-baby-dragon-wide-wallpaper-2560x1600.jpg
It had been some time as Zalir had been flying. But there was something that didn't feel right when she reached the Guild. It was quiet and she couldn't sense the four he was looking for. The young one who had been flying with her was tired and panting heavily, the time he hadn't been using his wing were years, and this was a workout and a half. She picked him up and place him onto her back before she lifted up from the guild building roof and began to fly. Darting up into the sky she landed onto a cloud before looking down onto the ground below. She could see the beings all around before coming to the conclusion with Genju escaped, they must have gone to where he was once laid. She didn't want to travel far, however. With them both so tired she lay in wait above the ground on a cloud. Her son had soon fallen asleep underneath her wings before she smiled. Her head shook as she flew back down into the Guilds courtyard. Making her self-known with a large roar while a few sparks flew out from her jaw. "Anyone home?!"​

Last edited:
King
"Soft was never in the occasion we simply came to an agreement because of Sarah's beg and pleading."
Alissa
Releasing her magic she sighed. "So can we all be friends again? Please?"
Sarah Love
Sitting down as well she crossed her arms and legs making a huff and puff looking at King.
Reiner
"It has to seem we have a serious issue on our hands eh? I suggest getting the guilds to rally up and work together. There's nothing more to it then that we can not do this on our own. The council members have failed in their hidden activities as the hidden will soon go public as Syndraxia said it is only a matter time he recovers to full strength. One good rest could put him back to normal."
Yoku
"The most fit candidate to die to kill Genju is yeah yourself Syndraxia. You created this mess and shall end it. The book we all been reading is starting to come to an end."
Kai Takeshi
"Hey what does that mean?"
Yoku
"Each page we flip comes closer to the end of tjr book right?"
Alissa
"Meaning this may be our final chapter." She looked at Kai noticing almost everyone's face had a serious but worried face.
King
"Did you know young one there are people out there you can not beat. You're about to meet that person now what will you do? Will you let emotions get the best of you again and nearly turn yourself into a dragon? Or will you mature up and change the situation this time breaking through your limits?"
Kai Takeshi
"I don't lnow what will happen, but what I-"
King
"You killed 20 mages from different guilds in your berserk."
Reiner
"That's enough King. No need to taint over Young ones mind."
King
"Yes sir." He looked back at Syndraxia with a glare. "You've developed well since you been with Crow. You seem to not let many things stop you." He was teasing her at this point.
Juju Juju
Jugo
"You'll be alright right? If anything comes to worse just run towards me." His hand lit up as if it was a shining star. He looked at her with a gentle smile before stepping in the dark world of the forest.
Plutia Plutia
Hinari Ai
She opened the doors of the guild as she notived Zalir she covered her eyes as the sun shined bright. "It's been some time." She stated with a soft smile. "No need to roar.. people are trying to rest its night time." She giggled looking at Zalir.
Ridge Ridge

Last edited:
Leona.West.full.1796117.jpg
Sarah smiled at him before she walked right besides him. "Alright, I'll do just that." With Jugo by her side, she felt confident in this job. However, she wondered if she was relying too heavily on him. Sarah then shook that thought away, after all, he might need at least one of her spells in the duration of this job.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Users who are viewing this thread

Back