• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Heart IC

(Alright I'm back on my pc here goes the fire post!Lmao.)
Ahri Inoue
Ahri stood on the steps as she turned around to Nyko. "Wait out here for me or go explore. Take this so we can communicate, when I'm ready to leave I have some holy business to take care of in full honesty." She stated tossing a yellow orb at Nyko then turning to look at the building and sigh. "You're not an angel so you're not allowed in here, please I will get in huge trouble if you come I already know how you are." She said walking to the door of the building entering it after saying her last couple of words to Nyko.
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow
Sebastian
"Madam Alice and Sir Ka'el can you please try not to cause to much commotion. You stayed back for a reason this is holy grained it would not be wise to taint it's lands. I rather not deal with a flock of soldiers coming at us to slay us."
xsaberzx xsaberzx FrostXShadow FrostXShadow
Crow Fullbring
He shrugged then sighed looking at the two beast. "You're bipolar huh? What was in the past was in the past who cares she's changed for the greater good. You guys are seriously overreacting Zalir if you want to fight Syn so bad then do it after the war is over and stuff. Don't let mere words bring this emotion out of you, that's a real weakness that could get you killed. Isn't that right babe!" Crow stated smacking the dragons behind as he walked to the entrance of the cave. "He's in there right? What do you think he's doing down there?"
Sarah Love
"Stop harassing females you're a serious perv that needs counseling." She said walking by Syndraxia rubbing her side to comfort her after everything that had happened. "Come Zalir, I will relax your body as well." Sarah had a soft smile on her face as she looked at the feathered dragon. "It's alright if you two are close right? Just girl time that's all!"
Crow Fullbring
"A perv? No no I just enjoys certain parts on a females body. What was the point of him meeting DD anyway? Isn't DD just a dimension dragon meaning he has nothing more to do with himself but to warp through dimensions, as in time and space."
Sarah Love
"I read old scrolls about the dragon as he was worshiped as the Dragons "God" so I take it as Kai's new found power can be controlled and manifested to do much more if he learns from the god himself you get me?"
Crow Fullbring
"Sadly no."
Ridge Ridge Juju Juju
Kazusho Takeshi
"My body only resides in this dimension because my soul no longer is bounded to earth land. I can not go back to Earth land without someone on the other side to revive me for even just 24 hours I can not do much."
Hana Shin
"I see so shall I help them in the war or stay in hiding?"
Kazusho Takeshi
"Stay in hiding you only have so much time to roam on that world. Or preform that spell on our young man." Kazusho stood up tall on all fours as he looked at Kai begin the ritual with six other fire dragons. Kai's magic aura spiked as he was beginning the ritual of the true dragon god. "DD will always watch over him and shall will we."

Ka'El Davos
ka'el looked at her feeling bad " its okay i see why you would put your guard up, don't worry about it" he titled his head, his blonde hair covering his eyes slightly "cheeeeeeshire" he teased dragging out the name. " sorry Sebastian" he apologized
xsaberzx xsaberzx
Nyko Rain
"Fine" he grinned and bolted down the street seeing what he could do......he ended up walking normally shoving the orb in his pocket "what to do, what to do" he looked around
Gohan510 Gohan510

Syndraxia stared at the corrupted dragon she once knew as Terkis with a suppressed look of distraught. She let his words wash over her and his hatred seep in. After all, what did she expect. If this was really her old friend, the first dragon to be betrayed, he had every right to despise her. A grim realization took the dragon then, as the 'false god' made his exit, that she had created two very dangerous beings from her mistakes. The two relationships she had in her life. (Syn knows how to choose her men... ;P) It was pathetic really. How one naive heart had caused so much pain for the world. The despair was welling up again, but she pushed it away for a later time; this was the reality she had created and now she would have to deal with it.

Deal with it she would, for an eerily enraged cloud dragon was turning on her. Distracted by her thoughts, Syndraxia quickly shifted into a protective stance and readied herself for the attack. What surprised her was not that she had suddenly turned aggressive -- as Syn had anticipated from the beginning -- but in how long it had taken her to do it.

Yet the feathered dragon did not attack, but regained her composure. Such self restraint was extraordinary and sent unexpected bursts of jealous anger to bloom in the obsidian dragon's heart. Such a pure heart, Syndraxia sneered mockingly in the back of her mind. Everything that was said had already put her into a foul mood, and this was not helping, such angelic self-control.

Syndraxia stopped her thoughts when Sarah touched her on the side. It was a simple gesture, but it meant the world right now. There was a silent understanding there, a whispering of unspoken comfort. In all of Asgard, there was no one that could quell the anger in Syndraxia as quickly as this woman beside her, nor a friend more sound. As a time-walker, Sarah had seen everything Syn ever was and would ever be yet still managed to treat her all the same. There was a lot to be said from that.

Her breathing slowed down, and the burning ire in her eyes dimmed down to flickering embers before she closed them for a moment. They flashed open again when Sarah offered to calm down Zalir and thus bring her closer to Syn. The obsidian dragon looked opposed to this, but didn't say anything. Perhaps she would tolerate it for now...

Ridge Ridge Gohan510 Gohan510

Jugo
Jugo stood by the little girl and looked at the board as it was filled with missions all over. "Something that may look easy to you, maybe the sarco defense? It says we got to scare the sarcos by the rivers off back to the swamps. What do you say?" Jugo stood by the girl and smiled placing a hand on the paper.
Plutia Plutia

Sarah Love
"Relax boo." She looked up at Syndraxia noticing the slight disturbance in her asking Zalir to come over. She rubbed Syndraxia's side slowly and sighed in relief seeing that she's going to comply for a little bit. "It's only going to take a few. We should go in there soon though we have to go back to Headquarters and talk to the others. Reiner has some explaining, actually everyone here has some explaining to do on a serious level."
Crow Fullbring
"What if I told you I don't feel any magic power."
Sarah Love
"I would believe you because he should be there to begin with."
Crow Fullbring
"I see." Crow stepped into the cave as he ran back out breathing heavily as if he seen a ghost. "That place gives terrible vibes."
Sarah Love
"The only man in team time beside Kai and you can't even lead the way? Truthfully sad."
Ridge Ridge Juju Juju
Sebastian
"Slightly rude to hear, that's as if myself asking if you could use magic." Sebastian said with a teasing tone in his voice as he looked at Alice. "I shall tell you one thing though we should get moving, Sir Ka'el you're drawing attention with your negative energy get in the carriage." Sebastian had felt this undying amount of energy as it seemed like an army headed their way.
Kabuto
"Release the beacons it's been some time since they have last been used." Kabuto watched as the giant pillar slowly dug its way out of the ground as it got stationary. He was out in the lost desert in Alinor, it was a beautiful site to see as he smiled. (Those from the original dragon heart know this gigantic structure of destruction.) "Shall we begin on the shifts on a new land. I have gathered two more members."
???
Walking with a cane to support him he stood by the masked figure. "Indeed we shall it is time I set the regions to the sky." He stated coughing a bit, looking back to a boy with purple hair and seem to have a rather insane look printed on his face. "Come Diablo where is Xana at?"
Diablo
"Still scouting out the area." Diablo had a giant evil grin on his face as the view of the structure seemed to bring memories. "Oh Takeshi I hope we meet with my new found powers, I am the strongest Demi-God."
Genju Fullbring
"So you're a Kaio correct. Aren't those beings right under the main four as like the signs of life?"
Kai
With a sinister chuckle Kai stood on the hill with his arms crossed. "I'm not from this universe though. To make it brief and simple for a small minded human like yourself there are a total of 14 universes. The four you humans believe in are nothing, well actually 3 out of the 4 are not really gods but that's enough heard from me."
Genju Fullbring
"Different universe and different timeline. Interesting person you are, what made you take the body of Kai's instead of mine." He was standing back to back to Kai as they both watched the sky.
Kai
"He reached greater strength then I could ever see in you, even now my answer still lays the same. Plus you were dead, I wouldn't want a decomposed body."
Genju Fullbring
"Teach me then how to tap into that power."
Kai
With an evil smirk on his face he chuckled once more. "Are you sure you want such power for yourself? Wouldn't it be to much for others to handle?"
Genju Fullbring
"In this upcoming war do you have my back?"
Kai
"You hate Takeshi, Syndraxia, Fullbring, and Love correct?"
Genju Fullbring
"Correct."
Kai
"Then you answered your own question."
Genju Fullbring
"I can tell your honest about it to, you speak calmly. You have a mellow mindset why so?"
Kai
"Am I bound to answer the questions that were prompted to me against my will?" Kai moved his eyes watching Genju who was behind him.
Genju Fullbring
"I'm surprised you're fine with working with me. I've been called to be a backstabber and a tyrant."
Kai
"I destroyed all of Asgard with my other self from another timeline I'm sure a tyrant meams know different to me. Filthy scum like the rest of them could die. Especially that retched Syndraxia, seeing her again makes my stomach flip i just want to pierce her with my blade and watch as her tears crumble down her face like i once did before. Oh how so sweet that time was for myself indeed it was. Helping you gain power is something i have no interest in doing find out yourself. I am a god that takes mo orders from anyone but myself. When my fist collide with Takeshi's i could feel the ever lasting dying urge to keep going take over."
Kai Takeshi
Coming through dimensions Kai landed in the snow beside Sarah, it was a rough landing as he was plummeted through dimensions. Going through the rifts of time and space meant it was a different time zone for obvious reasons. He's seen 50 dimensions while the time Sarah and the others had been talking. "DD is extremely cool I hope one day I can surpass him." Kai sounded like the younger Genju back in his positive days, back when he wasn't corrupted by madness only Syndraxia and Sarah knew the resemblence.
Crow Fullbring
Turning to see the boy that came through a ripple from time and space he sighed. "Thank the heavens we don't have to go into the cave just to go see if you where alright. So did you learn anything from DD?"
Kai Takeshi
While laying in the bed of snow he smiled a bit and looked over at Crow and shook his head. "DD did not speak but showed me a lot, I know a lot now about Genju. I know about the past before I was born all of that, and why I was called the lost Child yet some things are still a mystery to my history. Oh! I met my mother and got to see my dad again for one last time."
Sarah Love
Noticing Kai crash landing she blinked to make sure it was him, she then heard him go on about surpassing DD as she felt down realizing he reminded her of the younger Genju. "If you stay on the path of good I'm sure you soon will be able to. You're a special kind of person as you hold a lot of power for that young body." She listened closely to what Kai was saying as her ears caught on to something she was actually interested in. "Your mother? Hana? Where is she!" Sarah ran to Kai and sat on top of him trying to get the answer out of him.
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge

Last edited:
Leona.West.full.1796117.jpg
Sarah looked up at him and smiled. This sounded easy enough, at least for a first mission. Though she wondered if any of her spells could scare the monsters. "Sure, I think I can handle that."
Gohan510 Gohan510

Jugo
"Alright perfect." He ripped the paper off the board and walked over to Mako for him to sign it. "Here you go. I'll be going with Sarah the newbie.
Mako Albert
Mako signed the mission and gave it to Jugo. "Good luck out there." He said to sarah with a smile.
Plutia Plutia

Kai
Walking to the edge of the hill he watched seeing the wild life enjoy their peaceful lives as he smirked a bit while chuckle it was a natural thing to have a evil grin on his face. "None human like creations are gifted with the peaceful life and a food chain. A chain of who is naturally stronger then the weak. I envy these beast as they are secondly perfect to the Kaios." Slowly beginning to fly into the air Kai watched scenery go on as the beast attack one another for simple sport, yet when humans fight there is a negative reason that started it. No matter if it was fair or not humans fighting were truly wrong to Kai. "Disgusting to be in this timeline I wonder how much longer I have." He looked at his right hand and opened the fist to notice his palm had some dirt on it. Dirt from a recent battle which he had in the future, it was shocking to see it as it was his final battle with Ahri. "Oh how plentiful was your death, that child you bared is still around growing stronger every second I do not search for it." He closed his fist after that since it seemed to have angered him that Ahri some how gave birth to the son of Kai's in another timeline which may give him troubles. "Retched woman how dare you disrespect me in one of the outmost ways leaving a offspring of you two to kill me in your steed." Kai's magic aura began to spike around him as his anger was slightly getting the best of him as it once did against the fight with Syndraxia and Kai from the future. Moving his fist in front of him he opened his hand once more as he shot an energy blast to the land ahead of him as it destroyed many of it's beauty and creatures, it disrupted some of the mythical beast as they ran of scared for their lives. "Takeshi. One time line isn't enough I need your blood spread across the battlefield once more to fill the dying hunger this body has. No not hunger better yet the thirst." Kai watched the sun as it was slowly setting the beautiful view made him smirk once more as he chuckled about how beautiful this world is yet it is corrupted.
Future Syndraxia
(This was from the original rp by the way Juju Juju )
"Get the hell out of here you failed abomination!" She said looking at Black walking through her flames. " I will personally take care of you!" She said as he finger tips blazing flames.
Kai
Watching the dark skinned women walk close to Black as he chuckled once more. "Why do you help these failed creations of the gods. They are nothing more but a waste of space in the world." He said looking at her with a smirk. "Notice your place as you had a chance to be engaged with a pure race." Of course black was talking about himself, but what everyone was confused about was who is he? Where did he come from?
Future Syndraxia
Snapping her fingers she flashed stepped to Black as she attempted to punch him at fast speeds as chains emerged from the ground and locked up his wrist so he was unable to move. Her punch landed as it smeared into his cheek.
Kai
He chuckled from Syndraxia's attack as he just forced it off his cheek by moving his face towards her direction. "The pain you inflict on me only get's me stronger and stronger, exactly like the pain the humans shall receive!" He stated with an evil laugh as if he was slightly insane.
Future Syndraxia
"What did the humans do to you!? What did they do to deserve this type of treatment what about the other races!?" She cralled out as she noticed her attack didn't work as Crow and Sarah's sealing spell was still in affect. A dragon landed on a broken building behind most of the soldiers as he roared. It was one of the ancient beast before most of the Dragons where created, it was known to the dragons as Chaos. The Chaos where only created of 4 as they where the origins of the dragons.
Chaos
Looking down at the human soldiers, Syndraxia and the others it roared as Lava spewed out of its mouth not purposely. It roared once more as it leaned it's head down at everyone spewing intense flames.

Future Syndraxia
Flash stepping out of the way of flames she gained her distance far from the area as many of the lower mages got caught in the flames and died before her very eyes. "How did those two get ahold of one of the ancient wyverns that ruled the skies along with Dragons. Wyverns were one of the dragons biggest threats."
Future Sarah
Looking back at the scene tears came down her eyes as she covered her mouth. "That's so sad to witness...." She said trying not to look but she couldn't help herself.
Future Crow Fullbring
Patting her back he nodded looking at her sighing. " I know how you feel."

Future Ahri Inoue
After running for so long she had to catch her breath she looked over to see Team Time hiding for cover as there was explosions left and right. It was a war between humanity and the two Jido's, one of course took Kai's body and right after killing him.
Kai
Once the flames had faded away he had chuckled once again as his hair blew with the wind. "I will cleanse this world with no more stained races." He said laughing as he looked at the Chaos fly off. "This body seems to help me quite well, as the dragons do not attack me." He said chuckling once more with a smirk.

Jido
Jido landed beside Kai as he had his arms crossed behind his lower back. "This was a successful mission as we have destroyed another one of their hideouts. The mortals will soon learn their lesson of ever defying the gods!" He yelled out as he raised his arms up and the Chaos rose it's head roaring with flames coming out of its body.
Chaos
After smelling for it's pray the beast flew off to follow after the scent of Syndraxia. Finally finding the location they were hiding the beast landed letting out a mighty roar at the four who was obviously running.
Future Sarah Love
Sarah looked at the Chaos and sighed. "The baby was safely taken out of the battlefield right?" She asked Ahri with a worried expression, after seeing Ahri nod Sarah looked back at the Chaos. "I have no reason to hold back then let's get rid of this piece of crap anyway." Her magic aura slightly spiked out as her hands glowed with magic around it walking over to the Chaos.
Future Syndraxia
She followed after Sarah ready to battle out with her. "Let's end this quick before the other two find us."
Future Crow Fullbring
Crow nodded and got ready to battle the Chaos
Kai
Flash stepping beside the Chaos Kai laughed. "You thought we couldn't reach you in a instant notice?!"
Jido
"Such a sad way to die off am I right?"

Genju Fullbring
Sitting on the rock he saw as Kai seemed to have been releasing a bit of steam. "Interesting how you have something on your mind but you don't want to tell me."
Kai
"Why would I express that information to you."
Genju Fullbring
"Your right I guess."
Kai
"You're not as barbaric as you used to be why's that?"
Genju Fullbring
"I was sealed twice. Acting rash next time I might not be sealed but yet killed by that black scaled beauty." Watching the sun not making eye contact with Kai who was looking down to Genju.
Kai
Chuckling a bit Kai floated down back onto the hill as he walked by Genju's side with his back facing the sun. "Fear is a major key to the door of death." Kai stated walking off from Genju with an evil grin on his face.
Xenon
Coming through shadows he finally phased through Kai's shadow standing between the two deities. "You two ready to see one of the hideouts. Kabuto and some new partners are waiting for you guys to show up."
Kai
"I won't continue to listen to orders for very long. I want you to tell Kabuto that." He walked over to Xenon ready to follow noticing Genju got up as well without saying anything. "The young lizard is afraid?" He laughed a bit noticing genju not even saying a word.
Coco
Holding her umbrella over her shoulder she stepped by Kai and giggled at him. "You look exactly like Takeshi standing by you in person feels a lot better then seeing you with my hologram don't you think cutie?"
Kai
"Unless you want to be erased do not say such distasteful words to a god."
Coco
"Oh I like this one, a real man mmmm." She winked at Kai with a short giggle stepping by Xenon and flash stepping. The others followed after her to the hideout.

Zalir the feathered
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju Archdemon Archdemon
Zalir growled as Crow gave out such a suggestion, whipping her tail round she whacked him on the back with it before chuckling to herself. Walking over to Syn and Sara, Zalir kept her eye contact away from the other drake within the group for now. Yet when Kai suddenly appeared her smile couldn't help but grow knowing he was safe. In all honesty, Zalir was jealous. She wished she could have gone with him but there were more important things going on now than that. Walking over to Sarah currently sat on Kai, Zalir lent her head down and picked Sarah up by the back of her collar with her maw. Slowly Zalir placed Sarah down beside them all shaking her head with a grin. it didn't take long before Zalir picked up Kai standing him onto his feet again. "It is good to see you are safe Mister Takeshi. I am glad you learned more." There was a slight shakiness in her voice but she was still as confident as usual.

Sarah returned the smile to Mako. "Thank you sir." She looked back at Jugo, with enthusiasm in her eyes. "Let's go and scare those Sarco's!" She was more than ready to do her first mission.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Alice Aimi
"Sorry." Alice said rubbing the back of her head with a smile. Alice looked at Sebastian with shock, "Wait his aura was massive for only a bit," she said with a worried tone, "And they've already sensed it!" Alice looked over at Ka'el with a worried facial expression.
Gohan510 Gohan510 FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Sebastian
"The very air itself is mana, imagine if cold air were to blow on you and random occurrence there would be warm air wouldn't you be able to tell when the warm air had came into affect? They have sensors as well all over this dimension for a strange flow of mana, meaning demons or any other none holy race came to invade. Which is why myself is a demon that mask his magic power and substitutes it with an angel like mana flow. For instance I am a mix breed as well, now anyway come along children enter the carriage!"
Jugo
"Indeed let's!" Jugo took the mission paper and walked to the entrance of the guild once he were to exit the guild he walked down to the streets of the town hoping Sarah could keep up with him of course.
Plutia Plutia

Ahri Inoue
Stepping into the building she looked around as many angels greeted upon her arrival. "Hello to you all." She waved and smiled at the men and women who greeted her as if she was a celebrity of such sorts. She walked all the way to the back office as she notice the general of the angels army. "Hey Bain how's it going?"

Sarah tried to keep the same pace as Jugo so he wont leave her sight. The streets were packed with people, which made her accidentally bumped into people as she followed him. "Sorry, I didn't mean to, please forgive me." She hoped Jugo wouldn't blend into a crowd, otherwise she'll never find him.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Jugo
He looked back to look at Sarah as he checked back at the crowd to try and cross the street since there was carriages going through. "It's quite busy out here today don't you think?" He said with a slight laughter putting his hand over his forehead as the moonlight shined down upon them. "I'm surprised you're okay with doing this at night, but it's okay we'll be alright!"
Plutia Plutia

Sarah Love
She looked at everyone around her as she smiled. "Plan seems to be coming together huh? We should get going don't you think? It's dark out and I'm really cold." She said shivering as she stood by Syndraxia to keep herself warm.
Crow Fullbring
"Full day of work? Feels good man I like to get things done." Crow wrapped his arms behind his head as he looked at the group. "What was it like on the other side?"
Kai Takeshi
Kai nodded at Zalir with a slight smile. "Before we leave can I fight the both of you? In your human forms of course!" He scratched back of his head with an awkward laugh. "I want to see if DD was right about you two. So the only way is by testing it myself, two on one if you don't mind."
Sarah Love
"Seriously right now? Is that really necessary?"
Kai Takeshi
"Yes! I've been itching to fight Syndraxia for a while now. Dragons are said to have high stamina and high endurance right? I want to see if that's true!" Kai said crossing his arms in front of him then releasing them in a fast motion as he turned into his blaze blue form getting into his fighting stance. "Come on!"
Ridge Ridge Juju Juju

Since there was carriages rolling through, Sarah decided to wait next to Jugo. She hummed in agreement to what he just said. "This is the first time I've stayed up this long, so It's sort of exciting." However she didn't feel tired at all, Sarah wondered if she should head to an Inn straight after this mission.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Syndraxia gave Kai a quizzical, almost amused look when he opted to challenhe both she and Zalir to a one-on-two spar. Challenging one dragon to battle was a gutsy move, but two was borderline insane.

His cofidence was unsurprising, but it made her wonder just what DD had taught him. For a moment, she was reminded of a younger Genju but was quick to rid herself of such unsettling thoughts.

"Two of us at once?" She rumbled "How bold, lost one."

Syndraxia, like all obsidian dragons, would not back down from an invitation to test their might. However, she was loathe to work beside the cloud drake.
Gohan510 Gohan510 Ridge Ridge

Crow Fullbring
"This would be interesting to see not gonna lie but how are you going to battle them two on two? Are you both okay with him challenging you like this?" Crow looked at Syndraxia and Zalir with a smirk on his face as he was slightly excited to see how strong did Kai get.
Kai Takeshi
"Come on or at least you Syndraxia, but I do want to fight the both of you! I need to see if the theory is true!" Kai stated still in the fighting stance ready for the two drakes to come at him full force.
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge

Jugo
Looking at Sarah he nodded at her then lead the way towards the forest. "You're not scared of the dark are you?"
Plutia Plutia

Sarah followed his lead, "A little, but I think it'll be fine if I'm with you." She looked down from time to time to watch her step, in case there was a small object that would trip her.
Gohan510 Gohan510

The obsidian dragon's hide became alight with embers, burning away into a shower of embers to reform into a more humanoid form. Scales were replaced with ebony skin cloaked in a flowing garment of even darker silk. The only thing that gave hint to the monstrous creature hidden within were the two horns sprouting from her head and those burning red eyes.

"I will not back down from a challenge." she said, answering Crow's question while she eyed the youth with an even gaze. "It is time we saw just how much you have learned."

'And whether or not you are ready,' she finished in her head.

Syndraxia glanced sideways at Zalir, waiting to see if she was going to accept the invitation for a battle. Honestly, fighting with the dragon was hardly appealing but she supposed she would have to endure it. War coming, and any ally no matter how tenuous the relationship, was better than an enemy.

Gohan510 Gohan510 Ridge Ridge

Crow Fullbring
"That's why you're my--"
Kai Takeshi
Not waiting for Zalir Kai had bolted at Syndraxia and launched a barrage of punches at her most likely to pushback if she were to block all of them. Kai didn't and wouldn't go all out or close to full power on the two unless needed to.
Sarah Love
"He's a lot faster then before Crow!"
Crow Fullbring
"Stronger too." He stated with a serious face.
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge

Jugo
Jugo sighed as they've been running for some time. "We're here!" The forest was ahead in front of them.
Plutia Plutia

If Syndraxia had not been born a dragon, she may have been caught off guard by Kai's sudden onslaught. Luckily for her, she sensed his approach the moment his feet dug into the ground. She was quick to react, stepping backwards from the force while she parried the first of his blows then flash-stepped behind him. Without any further hesitation Syn leapt up, rooting her foot onto his back and in one motion kicked Kai forward while at the same time flipping backwards into the air. Mid flight, small-scale versions of her wings appeared to extend her fall.

Meanwhile, Syn's eyes flashed red and dark tendrils of corruption lashed from the ground beneath Kai to latch onto his arms and legs. Once they made contact, Kai would feel a steady drain on his magic for however long they touched him. Any magic they consumed would also serve to strengthen their bonds.

"Do not tell me that is all the great dragon had to offer." She said in a teasing tone, landing gracefully on the ground and dispelling her wings. Flames wreathed around her hands, charging up a powerful attack that would soon be directed at the ensnared youth.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Crow Fullbring
Sighing watching Kai get kicked by Syndraxia he shook his head while face palming. "Always leaves himself open I swear!"
Sarah Love
"And you do the same."
Crow Fullbring
"Not as bad though!"
Kai Takeshi
Before getting touched by the chains Kai had flashed stepped as he appeared before Syndraxia going for the strikes of punches once more. Once he got the punches in he'd sneak a kick in sending her launching then following after her with a punch that seemed to be engulfed by blue flames. "Hiryū no kami no ken!!!" He yelled out as he slammed down at her as if he collided with her or not there was a giant collision with smoke and a giant crater.
Crow Fullbring
"A pretty aggressive fighter still huh?"
Sarah Love
"Boys never change don't they?"
Crow Fullbring
"Let's just hope they don't damage the temple. A very talented fighter though in my opinion they both are. Kai's been through and seen so much at a young age, all his friends have. I can only imagine when they get older how they will be. Arch Mages don't you think?"
Sarah Love
"You think so? You think they might become stronger then the council and become Arch Mages? I see it in him the most in my opinion."
Crow Fullbring
"The fire his father left him burns bright in his heart as he continues to push through even the darkest parts of this world that's what makes him different. A hero was born on a fateful day, not just one but many have been born as the new generation are all strong! I see it in all their eyes even your favorite Ahri. They all have talent in them to become greater protectors of this world then us."
Sarah Love
Nodding from what Crow was saying she looked at him as it seemed like he had finally started to grow up. "I hear you Crow, loud and clear. It's not just me that seem to take a liking in the boy those two have as well, I'm sure they see what you do in him. Which is why I think Syndraxia accepted his challenge to test him to see if he is truly ready. I remember seeing him laying there with Kazusho being so happy and not having a care in the world for anything else. I can't believe he's grown up in such shorts amount of time."
Crow Fullbring
"I see he was different huh? Ever since the war I noticed that as well his whole attitude changed."
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge

Last edited:
Zalir the featherd
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju
(Had been away sorry for the late, late reply!)​
Zalir had become lost in her own thoughts. She had so much to think about in such a little amount of time that there was less and less that she thought she would be able to handle. But once the duel between Kai and Syn began all the speech and actions that happened around her quickly ran through her head as she caught up with what was going on around her. When her head pan round to look at him, the only memory she could remember was the day that Kai was born. Standing with the leader of the Cloud drakes as the young Dragon boy was born but the challenge of testing him was something Zalir thought necessary with the oncoming war.

Waiting for a moment of pause she switched her whole body round to face where Kai landed. Switching quickly to her human form she flash-stepped round to his side around ten meters away as her hands lit up with white energy, sending several shocks of lightning like energy towards the floor, bringing up the dirt and causing a large crack in the ground.

(hope this is okay, trying to catch up with it all )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back