• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Heart IC

Taliment
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510 Plutia Plutia

As Tali traveled through the portal with the Ursa, he landed on his wing while it covered over him to brace he landing he wasn't expecting. With a small crack he blinked his eyes looking for the beast that had been summoned, but he couldn't see anything. Trying to stand he wobbled over, and gazed at the slight blood dripping from his wing, unsure of where he was he began to call out to anyone who was around, he still had fight left in him if it should attract someone with bad intentions. His eyes watched the sky hoping perhaps his mother would come but she was too far to hear. Even so his roars would travel for miles across the land. He continued to walk on with a broken wing and a small limp on his leg determined to find his way somewhere.

Leona.West.full.1796117.jpg
"Jugo! P-please be okay." Sarah attempted to use Heal on him again, she didn't want to lose a friend like him so quickly. She then heard a mighty roar from an unknown distance, "I really hope that wasn't some kind of monster." That would be the last thing she needed right now.
Gohan510 Gohan510
Ridge Ridge

Ursa
looking at Crow it was prepared to fight once again as it took a step forward soo to be pierced by rods of pure energy. The ursa could do nothing but fall to its knees, as it let out a roar towards the group. There was a portal to the left of the Ursa as it looked towards the portal.
Kabuto
Stepping through the portal he held his mask gracefully and laughed a bit. "How do you like my creation of destruction?? His main magic involves with nullifications, so ideally he has no weaknesses. Kind of strong don't you think?" He was speaking to the people around him as the demons far off all vanished into a giant purple portal similar to the one that has been similarly being used over and over. "I would like this as a piece of reminder that this upcoming war will not be taken lightly." With that he broke the rods of light away from his creation and they fled into the portals without a trace.
Hinari Ai
Flash stepping to the scene she looked around to see nothing. "What happened here?" She looked at Crow leaving Sarah behind at the guild were she slept soundly.
Crow Fullbring
"A friendly attack is all." Crow patted Kai's back which made Kai release his form going back to base. "We should seriously get higher defenses though this stuff shouldn't be taken lightly." Crow laughed a bit.
Kai Takeshi
Holding his left arm Kai looked at Crow and Hinari standing up straight. "That thing had no affect from any of my punches. Why?!" Kai looked at his broken arm and sighed a bit.
Jugo
Barely coughing a tiny bit of blood he looked at Sarah and smiled. "Thank you young one for assisting me." Every bone in his body was still broke but at least he wasn't on the edge of death.
Plutia Plutia Ridge Ridge

Alissa Violet
"Should we get going?" She smiled at Syndraxia preparing a warp gate.
Juju Juju

Sebastian
Walking over to the cabin he opened the door which seemed like a normal cabin till he closed the door and opened it again and once the door was wide open a golden like portal appeared. A gateway to a realm that was kept from mortals. "Let us continue our journey." He stepped aside for the young ones to step in.
xsaberzx xsaberzx FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Syndraxia nodded her head at Alissa. "Let's go."

The less time they spent in one spot the better... it made them harder for the enemy to know their whereabouts. Not to mention, she should get back to the council before her absence was missed. She followed after Alissa through the gate, The Heart pulsing with a soft light as it lingered above her hand.

Kai121 Kai121

(so sorry, school has taken over)
Niko

Niko walked over to the cabin with a grin "see you guys on the flip side" he yelled before practically throwing himself into the portal

ka'el
Ka'El looked at the portal slightly frightened but when Niko jumped through it with no problem, all the fear melted away with a sigh "well if the demi-god can do it..." he yelled before throwing himself into the portal
Gohan510 Gohan510 xsaberzx xsaberzx

images (20).jpg
"Should I go and call someone for help?" Sarah could use heal again, but it seemed like it isn't very effective on his broken bones. To think a simple easy job like this would come to this.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Taliment

Tali continued to walk as much as he could through the thickness of the forest, following a stream he found he knew it would lead to a larger amount of water somewhere. But the pain from his injuries were beginning to take a toll and the continuation of letting out a shreek was drying his throat out. "Damn half dragon born. He's gonna get people or killed." Tali said to himself. He looked up to the sky before taking in a large breath. 'One more time' he thought to himself. He let out one larger roar which was much deeper and travelled farther than any had before.

Alissa Violet
With that her and Syndraxia ended up on the other side of the portal and she sighed looking around. Alissa smiled and looked at Syndraxia as they were at the Council building were wizards came in and out of the building. "It's always so busy around here." She smiled and looked at the sun slowly beginning to rise. "The night sky sure didn't stay long. I wonder, have you heard of the legend of the last knight?" She looked at Syndraxia with a curious face holding her giant wand in both hands.
Juju Juju

Jugo
"They will take care of-" Soon after Jugo fainted after using up so much mana just to talk.
Hinari Ai
She walked over to Jugo and Sarah and crouched down putting her magical orb over Jugo's body as it began to glow bright. "I will take over from here young one. Sarah right?" She smiled over at the pinkette.
Plutia Plutia

Kai Takeshi
"Tali seems lost where is his mother at?" Kai slowly began to fall as he gripped his left arm tighter. "Damn this sure does hurt a little." Kai sighed looking up at Crow who seemed to be examining the scenery
Ridge Ridge

With the help of a timely portal, both safely made it to the bustling headquarters of the council. The obsidian dragon took a moment to watch as wizards moved about in their own little worlds, the magical auras ranging from budding apprentices to seasoned casters. It was impressive that the council was so full of life as to be active even during these small hours of the morning. It was almost peaceful, but Syn knew fully well that would soon pass.

Syn curiously tilted her head to the side at the sudden question and her crimson eyes flicked over to Alissa. "Is that some human myth?" she questioned, arching a brow before turning away with a subtle smirk. "Most likely not."

The mortal races were a queer sort, but it was highly amusing to hear their take on history, or at least what they thought was history.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Alissa Violet
"Yes beautiful." She giggled as she looked at the clouds beginning to form and people passing by. "You can ask Reiner for a better grasp of the story, but it slightly reminds me of you and the Terror. Way long ago there was 7 knights that sat at a round table like we did as counsel members. Each knight held an element to them that countered the other and so for. Each element was representing the very magic we all use today. I'm sure you already know the story of how magic was formed though so I don't have to go so far into that story but yeah! The element of fire and wind caught wiff of combining their powers together created another element, getting consumed in power they had set themselves out to force the others to blend their elements together. That's the story of magic and so forth on... Anyway! Being corrupted with the power the knight of fire and the knight of wind soon killed off their fellow brotherine in the search for power. Sound familiar yet? Down the line the Element of fire killed the Element of wind to gain more power for himself, the funny thing is though... The element of fire and wind were blood brothers. Hashirima and Hyuga." She said walking up the steps with Syndraxia by her side. "That's the summed up version of the story of course! Reiner knows it better then any of us do. Unless you study it like Walker does. The lost wizard of time and space Walner..." She started to doze off into thought.
Yoku
"You forgot the part that the Element of fire was killed by his own mother..." Yoku said walking between the two girls with his arms behind his head.
Alissa Violet
"Right...." She looked at Syndraxia and shook her head Yoku was lying. "Of course the mother."
Juju Juju

The pinkette looked puzzled. "How do you know my name miss?" She doesn't remember meeting her at all. So how could she know me? Is what Sarah thought to herself. Whoever she was, the mysterious person definitely was on their side.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Zalir
Zalir had heard her child's cries faintly, she had been flying for miles trying to get the location of at least someone who wouldn't try to kill her; but should she not be looking for the opposite. Even so, she had seen the small group down below and had circled for a while before she darted in like a bullet
down into the tree line. Landed eith a large amount of force her wings were high up in the air as she gazed around at the people stood together. Seeing on person practically dead on the floor, her feathers were standing on edge as she looked to Crow and Kai. "Where is my boy Kai. I left him in your care."

Hinari Ai
Hinari looked at Sarah and giggled while the orb recovered jugos wounds. "I am your guild master. One of many." She stood up when Zalir landed but did not look away from Jugo or the pinkette. "You're quite cute. Hinari Ai nice to meet you."
Plutia Plutia

Crow Fullbring
Crow sighed looking at Zalir. "Every blue moon you see a raging mother in hopes to see her child. Relax they were attacked." Crow looked around the area once again. "Kai's left arm broke and I'm sure other bones are too." He looked back at Kai and chuckled a bit. "You're a beacon for danger huh?"
Kai Takeshi
Kai looked at Crow and scratch the back of his head. "I came to save those two but ugh. T Tooli Talu Kali. Her kid came with me then that ugly demon thing took him somewhere else in the forest." Trying to get up his bones cracked and he sat back down.
Ridge Ridge

Zalir
Zalir didn't look at anyone but Kai for a moment as he spoke through the names. Her face dropped into disappointment as she looked to the dragon boy and sighed. "Very well." Her eyes skimmed over to Crow before turning her whole body round to see Jugo laying on the floor practically dead. Kneeling down beside Hinari and Sarah she gazed at the body for a short moment before looking to the young girl, Sarah. "Do look after this man. I believe he may be needing a young spirit to pick him back up." Standing to her feet again, she smiled faintly before beginning to walk into the darkness of ththe woods.

Crow Fullbring
"The older she gets the crazier she is." Crow joked at Zalir when she looked at him. "A nice behind of course though I see why some wizards were into dragons back then." Crow turned to Kai and shook his head. "The morning is starting to shine upon us, you should get rest especially after this." Crow placed his hand on Kai's right shoulder and nodded at him. "I will scout the area after Zalir to make sure everything is alright." Crow looked at Hinari and Sarah and sighed. "I don't know the guy but I feel bad for him getting in that state, and the little girl shouldn't have been put this. This is what building up to a war looks like." Crow shrugged flash stepping to catch up with Zalir.
Kai Takeshi
"Right..." Kai listened to Crow rather then arguing with him about resting. Kai gripped his arm that had no feeling in it as he slowly stood to his feet in pain walking over to Sarah, Hinari, and Jugo. "You okay?" He asked the pinkette.
Ridge Ridge Plutia Plutia

Reiner
Sitting in the chair at the end of the table he rubbed his beard in aw looking at the paperwork on his desk. "So much has happened in such little time..." Reiner stated looking deep into thought. He sighed placing his hand that wasn't resting on his beard on the table as he tapped his index finger on the table. "The opposing forces aren't like Jerome, Yhorm, or Ren... This is a serious threat that has calculated plans..."
King
Stepping in the room he yawned taking a seat next to Reiner. "You alright? I know a lot is on your mind. Actually to much is going on right now. You heard about the recent talk about Jen? It seems he's making a move once again. I have proof on his next destination."
Reiner
"Jen... The Arch Divine Mage, a rank above even our own." Reiner sighed looking at the paper pile and then up at King. "Where is he headed next..?"
King
"Temuel, same location Hanzo is headed too to find that lost magic user. It seems he's turning the monsters over there into demonic creatures. Something we can't simply just go and stopped."
Reiner
"Hanzo and Jen are one of the kind as their magic is something of similar boundaries. They both grow stronger over the course of battle. Something to fear in all honesty they both hold great powers. I think the young dragon born Kai Takeshi holds a similar trait that his father called it as Limit breaker. If he reaches his max and his body generates more power then it could hold. "
King
"Indeed their magical capabilities are quite the interesting sight." King sat there listening to old man. "Where are the others." He said to himself.
Sarah Love
Finally waking up she stretched and yawned softly rubbing her eyes, looking around for Crow and Hinari she sighed noticing her door was left wide open. "Wow... really?"

"D-do you think so?" Sarah's cheeks had a light shade of pink, "Thank you miss, I think you look cute as well." She faced Kai after he asked his question. "Yes, I'm all right." The pinkette then realized she doesn't know this man, "What's your name? I'm Sarah."
Gohan510 Gohan510

Alice Aimi
Alice watched as Sebastian opened the door revealing the golden portal. "Ooh shiny." she said jokingly with a slight giggle. Alice watched as Nyko and Ka'El jump through the portal. "Well I guess it's my turn." Alice said happily. Alice jumped into the portal with the others.
Gohan510 Gohan510 FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Kai Takeshi
Stepping closer to Sarah he smiled at her and looked at the sky. "Kai.. Kai Takeshi. The strongest wizard in dragon heart." He said assure of himself being the strongest in the guild.
Hinari Ai
"You sure Giru will agree with that?" She giggled listening to Kai.
Plutia Plutia

Sebastian
Stepping in after the kids the door shut behind him. On the other side it was like a giant field of beautiful grass and flowers and a pathway leading to a giant mansion. There were griffons of all sorts and wild beast that all shared the same texture of skin which was white and gold. Symbolizing they were apart of the angel affiliation. "Follow me young ones." Sebastian walked down the path as one of the griffons landed beside him reaching it's neck out for a pet. "Yes old friend hello I know I've been gone for quite some time.
Hanzo
Stepping out of the shadows from under a giant lush green tree he had his hands in his pocket looking around for any signs of wizards to try and follow him. Taking a step forward he stopped mid motion to realize the presence of three others. Going back into place standing straight he vanished in thin air once more.
???
"I will wait for you two out here keep going without me." After saying that he watched his two comrades go off without him. Standing straight he closed his eyes sensing everything around him as he sighed realizing Hanzo was around. Tilting his head over his shoulder to the left he noticed Hanzo standing there out in the open. Turning to look directly at the man who had been sneaking.
Hanzo
Sighing a bit Hanzo looked at the grey haired man. "What business do you have in this region."
???
"Same question goes for you."
Hanzo
Preparing for any upcoming attacks Hanzo stood there with no sign of fear. "Council duties."
???
"I see."
Hanzo
Taking a step forward again lead to another step which he started walking to the mysterious man. "I don't have time for this."

Nyko

Nyko's face lit up "so many beautiful animals" he chirped turning into an owl flying next to the griffins but making sure he was close enough that he could still see that small group seeing as he has never been in this place before. Nyko flew straight up in to the sky and dived down, straighten out before he got to the ground. he spin in circles and did random flips. it truly seemed like he was enjoying himself being in such an open place with flowers and animals of all sorts...it all made him feel like he was home. back in the forest he did this all the time, flying around with animals of different species and running with wolves and such. "so how far is this mansion from here?" he asked changing into his human form in mid air making sure to keep himself floating and within earshot of the peculiar butler.

Ka'El

"hm, well this is fairly....interesting" Ka'El muttered with a gulp feeling rather frightened, because he could sense the small amounts of angelic energy seeping out of all of the creatures...especially the Griffins. he looked up and saw Sebastian had started walking so he jogged over to him making sure to stick close incase the griffins or any of the other majestic animals decided they didn't like the smell of demon. he looked up and saw Nyko flying around looking rather gleeful "I wish I could fly like that" he sighed shaking his head before looking back to Sebastian petting one of the griffins
xsaberzx xsaberzx Gohan510 Gohan510

Zalir
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510
Zalir continued through the woods with her feathers still peaked as she gazed around the twists and turns of the forest. She was keeping her guard up unsure to whether something else was lurking round the corners of the branches and the edges of the leaves. Turning her head round with a small growl as she felt Crow flash step behind her she continued walking on with her head straight forward. “You should be looking after the others. They are practically dead and broken.” Standing still for a moment as she lifted her head she gazed round before looking to Crow.

Alice Aimi
Alice's eyes gilssend as she saw the field of grass, the flowers and most importantly the beautiful beast. "This place," she said as she looked at her surroundings, "is so beautiful..." Alice looked at the griffin and became infatuated with it. "I've never seen a griffin in person, I've only heared stories about them." Alice smiled as she saw Nyko fly up with the griffins and began to follow Sebastian when she heared Ka'el say he wanted to wished that he could fly. "Well I can make you float if you'd like." Alice said as she stopped and turned to Ka'el with a smile.
Gohan510 Gohan510 FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Sebastian
"Oh how peaceful these lands are and sadly in another entity of the universe. Earth land is greater then you think children. The beast that lay amongst here are mystical beast that were saved by sir Inoue and raised. Such as this young fellow only 200 years old. Ahrai, a blend name between Kai and Ahri. Her father thought of it finding this gentle soul wondering the lands of asgard running from the terrors. People hunt griffins because they are the essence of gold. As you know if they lay eggs the eggs are cased in solid gold."
Crow Fullbring
"I already found what I needed to search for pretty girl. Take this as a little date till you find your son." Crow smiled at the dragoness and kept walking with her through the swampy forest that soon turned to dry land. "I'm sorry this all happened though seriously.. This war business is coming quick... a little too quick actually. We're still preparing for the uprising, yet they're attacking us at full force." Crow got into his serious mode again while strolling the forest with Zalir.
Ridge Ridge
Alissa Violet
Noticing Syndraxia dozing off she looked at Syn. "You alright?"
Juju Juju

Hanzo
Breathing heavily as there were scratches all over as he looked at his opponent. "Your magic power seems to continue rising gradually over time." Through his sentence Hanzo was trying to catch his breathe.
???
Standing there calmly the chains that were connected around his wrist he looked at Hanzo and shook his head. "You think I was joking. All sides of the war will be erased from the face of earth land. I swear that on the gods I had challenged.
Hanzo
"Right...." Vanishing again he closed in on his target improving his time skip barely a little to help. Landing a couple of blows the piercing of his hits were shown on the targets body as Hanzo watched him fly back. Hanzo sent a punch at the man but was to far away, as a stream of invisible magic rushed at the man.
???
Dodging the invisible magic strike he landed on the floor disappearing, reappearing in front of Hanzo gripping his own fist readying to unleash a deadly blow. The force from his punch alone shifted the ground around them as there was so much destruction from the strike and the wind made the forest shake and the trees fell over. "I missed."
Hanzo
Laying against the tree still standing blood dripped from his forehead as he was huffing and puffing. 'That was so much power and it doesn't even feel like he's trying....' Hanzo was thinking about the situation as he looked at the mysterious man. "What's your name by the way..?"
???
"You know my name, you just don't want to believe it."
Hanzo
"It's to fishy for me." Hanzo barely could lift himself from the tree as he was still trying to catch his breathe. "The wizard who battled a god and won..... Jen...."
???
"And what if I'm not Jen."
Hanzo
"Hard to believe something like that in a situation like this." Hanzo prepared himself getting into another fighting style as he was breathing heavily still.
???
"I see this war as a tournament. One will rise... and many will fall." The man finally turned to look at Hanzo.

"Who is this Giru?" Sarah then immediately shook her head, knowing whether Jugo is okay or not is more important. "Is he going to be fine?" She asked the Guild Master.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Syndraxia listened to the tale, halfheartedly at first before Alissa began to address the semblance to the fable and events long ago. Events the obsidian drake was part of. She knew where this was going. When the story had finished, Syndraxia began fiddling absentminded with the Heart while she thought about the words. The knight of fire and the knight of wind. Fire was wise to kill off his brother to secure his solemn reign... there is only one person you can trust when you reach the top. If only she had heard this story before meeting Genju. Perhaps she would be fire. Perhaps she was.

Alissa's voice brought her back to the present. "Ah, yes... I am alright." she said and quickly turned her eyes from The Heart, which had recently flared in corruption. Its light had become eerie with those brooding thoughts but the glow returned to its normal hue as soon as her eyes refocused.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Hinari Ai
Hinari stood up while the orb did all the work as she looked to Kai, then down to Sarah. "Giru is Kai's rival nearly. They are like each others opposite with Kai being the calm and jolly one and Giru the more serious and not always so happy one. Giru is metal and Kai is fire. A strange combination I know don't ask, but yeah Giru is a dragon dancer like Kai which is why Kai is probably looking for him now."
Kai Takeshi
"Yes ma'am I want to get to training and he's the only one I know I can do that with at this current state in power." Kai scratched the back of his head with his not broken arm as he looked at the two girls then down to Jugo. "Especially if something like this is going to happen again.. I rather not."
Hinari Ai
"Right.... This is getting slowly out of hand on a serious note." She sighed looking at Jugo recover from his recent battle damage. "I can't repair all of his bones, but I can heal his eternal wounds of such sorts and wonders." Hinari said in a sad tone.
Kai Takeshi
"I see. Just bring him to the hot springs of will. That always recovers me from an aching body." He laughed a bit.
Plutia Plutia

Alissa Violet
"What were you thinking about that troubled you so much?" Stepping into the gigantic building wizards of all sorts walked in and out of the building carrying out their daily duty. "The heart seem to have reacted to your emotions." She said looking at Syndraxia with a worried tone.
Yoku
"Sadly I didn't like the look of the heart neither gave up a weird vibe to it."
Juju Juju

Reiner
"Something doesn't feel right we'd hear from Hanzo alr-"
Hanzo
Breathing heavily he looked up at the sky and sighed. "H-hey.... I have some news to spread." Looking behind the tree he was laying on he was breathing heavily as he was holding his right arm. "The god fighter Jen himself is interfering with my mission." Hanzo looked up at the sky as he was trying to hide his magic as much as he could.
Reiner
"What's wrong Hanzo!? Are you alright!!! We can have Alissa set a gateway towards you right now!"
Hanzo
"It's probably best not having any of you get hurt." As he said that sentence the transmission was interrupted after a crash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back