• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Saga: Past Guardians to New Heroes OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Oh man, I almost missed out on the whole, Setting up relationship stuff' I thought we'd just jump straight into the time skip.

Silly...

Anyway, got a post up.

Yuki will join them in training, once she recovers from this fight, which might take a few days to a week

Yuki will join them in training, once she recovers from this fight, which might take a few days to a week
I was just saying for when Oakris becomes a Super Saiyan, if Yuki was interested, she could help Dakon train her in using the transformation without much effort. That is, after the arc I have planned.

I was just saying for when Oakris becomes a Super Saiyan, if Yuki was interested, she could help Dakon train her in using the transformation without much effort. That is, after the arc I have planned.
Yes yes, she will help out a friend, it's not everyday Yuki meets a saiyan besides her family after all

The problem some characters are going to have is that they've already hit their transformations. They've come up against characters without transformations who have matched and in one instance bettered them. So when these characters finally unlock their own transformations they are going to leave those who have started with them in the dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back