• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Saga: Past Guardians to New Heroes

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Emperor Of Embers

The Red Kaiser of Flame
Set about 200 years after the last saga for Dragon ball, North City is having a World Martial Arts Tournament! The purposes of the tournament? To scope out the participants for good character and potential, even if they lose. From there, our little group will be formed, and many adventures to be had from there. But something much more is going on, which will eventually be revealed later. So have fun, and let's do this!

Last edited:
Today was the day! The day that the World Martial Arts Tournament has begun! The people bustling to check in, spectators piling in to get ready for the combat they have longed for. But in the Carmine household, Dabria was wide awake since before the sun rose. Excitement filled her whole body, and she was ready to show everyone how hard she trained. Her rather... skimpy battle suit donned, and her dark red hair brushed out of her out of her view. She was about ready to head to breakfast, but not before she woke her white haired sister. Dabria busted the door open with a kick, scaring Oakris awake. "Rise and shine, Oakey! Today's the day!" Oakris groaned as she slammed her face in her pillow. "Did you seriously have to do that?!" She exclaimed as Darbia giggled with her arms crossed. "You know that alarm is not going to wake you up! Now get ready, mom is gonna have a feast fit for royalty waiting for us!" "Yeah, yeah I am coming." Oakris gets out of her bed, and was stopped by Dabria. "Don't forget the armor I got you! We gotta look good for the spectators!" "Yeah, GOOD, not skimpy!" Oakris retorted as she got ready, and put on the rather revealing armor. Despite the suit covering the more private areas, she felt exposed with her abdomen showing. She headed downstairs, into the dining Area, and the girls had their feast.

After their breakfast, was the moment the girls left for the Tournament, with their grandfather Kaliban to witness their progress. The trio entered in a limo, and were off to the tourney.

Upon arrival, Dabria could barely hold in her excitement as she jumped up and down, excitedly squealing. Oakris could feel the intense atmosphere, which pumped her up a lot. Oakris had always looked forward to this moment. She walked forward with Darbia and Kaliban, and got signed in. "See you girls in the arena! Give 'em hell!" "We will grandpa!" With that, the girls were then directed to a waiting room, where they wait for the preliminaries. GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Latios Latios RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard CaptainSully CaptainSully BeyondDandy BeyondDandy Flame Demon Flame Demon

Last edited:
A Saiyan walked into the waiting area after he signed in. He was wearing Saiyan Armor but it wasn't like anyone had ever seen before. His hair had one strand down in front of his face while the rest of it was spiked upward. He even had a tail to go with it that moved occasionally, twitching from his obvious excitement. The Saiyan then turned to the two females but strangely, he started to smell the air. "Huh, I'm not sure what it is but one of you smells like me. A Saiyan. Nice to meet ya. I'm Dakon and in case you haven't caught it yet, I'm a Saiyan." He spoke towards them, grinning with pride as his tail was shaking violently now.

Oakris looked at the saiyan male, saying that one of the two girls smells like him. Then he revealed that he was a saiyan himself. This hit her, since she herself was of his kind. "Yep... There could be a lot of them here! But you are the only real saiyan I have met!" She lied, with Dabria looking at Dakon, and then at Oakris. "Oakris... That is a-" "Saiyan. Yep. Welp, looks like the jig is up." Oakris said as she looked at Dakon, and with a smug smile. "You are looking at her, Oakris Carmine, and I am a Saiyan too." "By the dragon balls I hope she thinks I am kidding!" Oakris sweats as Dabria tried to process what Oakris just blurted out. When she did, she started to giggle, covering her mouth as she snickered. "Oh goodie! She totally thinks I am joking. I gotta keep it that way for while longer..." She thought as Dabria burst out laughing. "You are not a Saiyan, sis! If you were, you would have that blonde and spikey hair that some of my friends have when they go... What was it... Super Saiyan?" "Way to rub salt on the wound, Dabby. But I will take it, since she doesn't believe it... but he ain't buying the lie." She exhaled silently out of relief as she looked at Dakon, he was a bonafide Saiyan, and that tail was a dead giveaway. RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard

"The Super Saiyan? Some Saiyans can do it but we only have natural spiky black hair. The Super Saiyan.....are you perhaps....talking about this?" Dakon asked as he moved his elbows a bit farther back behind his back and kept them there. His hair started to stand up and wave as he raised his arms up and his head was being lowered, his teeth in a scowl before he started to yell. Quickly, his power level started to skyrocket as his hair, his eyebrows, and his tail flashed yellow then turned back to black while his eyes flashed blue, as if he could transform into it. Finally, he had the push he needed then he released a loud "Haaaaaah!" His hair had stayed yellow as well as his tail and eyebrows while his eyes were a strong electric blue. "You mean this?"

MAJ1.pngDoburu
Grasslands==> North City Tournament: Waiting Area
Interaction/Mention: Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard

One meal can change the world

Doburu understood this concept well, which is why she never took anything eaten for granted. It helped her mediate her hunger, learn from it, something many Majin couldn't do. Unlike many of them, she looked upon the large bowl of Noodles before her with respect. It had once been a ferocious beast that had snuck up on her while she was training, only to find itself her new partner. It had only been rendered down to a scrumptious meal after Doburu spent all morning pummeling it into submission, letting it recover, then pummeling it once more. Its persistence in the face of a clearly superior foe was impressive, and only when it lied down and accepted it's fate had it been turned into an unusual breakfast in the blink of an eye.

It could've fled, chosen not to attack, done anything else other than lie down at her feat, and it probably would've wound up surviving. But Doburu wasn't one to think too deeply about things like that, especially not when a meal was getting cold. Though nowhere as gluttonous as some of her race, shew managed to pack away the truck full of noodles with little worry. It had been the only thing she'd eaten in several days, besides... she would need the energy today. So using nothing but her bare hands, she shoveled almost a truck worth of food into her guts before turning the bowl into an assortment of apples and horking those down as well.

Standing tall after her meal, Doburu placed a finger to her chin as she stood on one leg. Tucking the other one underneath herself like a crane, she stayed like that for a moment before the air around her began to glow and she floated off the ground. She blasted off, leaving behind grasslands that showed the marks of the battle she'd had with the great beast. Craters and shattered hilltops vanished behind her as she sped up, soon to be replaced by regular countryside followed by long roads followed eventually by a cityscape. Yes, today was a day for experimentation, to check up on the results of her training by stacking them against numerous other fighters and measuring out the results. North City offered her the perfect scenario for these trials, a World Martial Arts Tournament that drew in fighters from far and wide seeking to prove themselves.

Sure, it cut into her research time, but she considered the sacrifice worth it in order to reaffirm where she was in correlation to her goal.

And so once the actual Tournament came into viewe, Doburu slowed down before beginning her descent. She landed on one leg, tucking the other one under like a crane again before looking over the gathering crowd. Some individuals stood out amongst others due to their heightened energy, but Doburu was unable to parse the spectators from the participants from that alone. And so she sought out the registry. Instead of walking, she maintained her odd crane pose, merely hovering over to the Registry and signing in. She hovered into the waiting area, where more of those higher energies were now congregating. She touched down with one foot, briefly looking over those assembled before hopping into the air again and floating to a wall which she proceeded to lean against.

"Humans... Saiyans... Majin... More..." she noted out loud as her eyes openly drank in the information of those already assembled. Her gaze drilled into one after another as she ran hypotheticals against visual indicators whilst also cross-referencing them with her current understandings "Good... Nice and good so far. Varied subjects are nice. "

She wasn't subtle about her observations at all, going from one contestant to the next with little regards for tact. Bulky arms here, an odd stance there, commenting on posture.

And then she noted the two girls talking with the Saiyan man, eyes looking over their attire as she spoke, "Revealing outfits for distracting Male opponents. Classic usage of subversion. Noted for potential trickeries."she stated before her eyes turned to the Male as he went Super Saiyan "Responding to potential kinship through a show of power, susceptibility to trickeries noted."

And just like that she went to the next contestants, not even pausing for a breath.

Dabria's jaw flew open as Dakon transformed, and then she jumped in glee as the transformation was complete. "YES!!! THAT'S IT!!" Oakris stayed quiet, feeling a bit of an inferiority complex starting to show as she slumped down, looking at Dakon. "Well... uh... you see, my hair is white, and not really spikey." "Way to show off your power, bud. Now I am gonna have to defend my pride here..." Oakris did not really like this situation, and felt like she was being humiliated before the tournament even began. She began to scowl at him before Dabria's attention was brought upon the Majin making a comment on their armor. "Aaaaawwww! She revealed my secret tactic!" "Dabria... seriously?" "Yeah! That lady saw right through it! Wait... she's a majin!" Dabria had heard of the Majin race, even meeting a Majin at her high school before she graduated. However, Doburu seemed different from the other Majins, and grew overly curious about her. When she was about to take a step away, Oakris grabbed her shoulder, and glared at her. "Don't even think about assaulting her with questions about Majins. We need to focus on the tournament!" "But I have so much to ask!" Oakris looked at Dakon, as if to say "I am so sorry about her". GrieveWriter GrieveWriter RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard

"Hey, sorry for turning Super Saiyan. I was just trying to show her what it was. Please.....I was hoping we can be friends. I was hoping that we could also be good allies in this tournament and afterward. If that is alright with you, that is." Dakon responded as he turned back into his base form, rubbing the back of his head, sighing softly. He started to smile lightly as he felt the Majin's energy, seeing how it was stranger than most he felt. He scratched his head then he started to close his eyes, trying to pinpoint on what her energy felt like and how he could cancel it out so he could only feel the weaker energy sources.

MAJ1.pngDoburu
Interaction/Mention: Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard

"-lower stature to throw off an opponent's area of attack-hm?" Doburu halted in her evaluations to find that one of the previous contestants, Dabria apparently, confirmed one of her hypotheses. She seemed enthusiastic about learning of Majins, but was pulled back before she could properly approach. Staring for a moment, Doburu pushed away from the wall and began hovering closer, adopting her crane stance once more as she touched down near them just as the Saiyan Male returned to his normal state.

"By all means, ask all that you wish, Revealing One." she stated as her foot touched to the ground "My collection of details pertaining to my People is vast in both quantity and quality."

As she spoke, she carefully hopped from one leg to the other. Fixing her stance, Doburu folded her arms for a moment as she took in the trio of individuals. As she did so, Doburu tapped a finger against her arm while tilting her head to the side. This one wanted information, Doburu wanted information. She might not have been exactly the greatest people person, but she knew the grounds for trade when she saw it.

"But I will only answer in exchange for succulent information of the physical variety." she stated in an even tone before her eyes darted to the other "This offer extends to other combatants, of course."

b54ae2c9b129722dd61c3f930085917a.jpg
As if on cue another Saiyan enters the room after checking in, her battle armor different and nearly not as revealing as the two sisters, since she's fully clothed, and she's glad for that "Not to be rude" she says looking at the guy who just went super Saiyan "Isn't it more fun to show off our true strength and potential while fighting?" she asks with a grin, one of the sister is definitely a saiyan, just like the show off, meaning that makes three right now "Not all saiyan's look alike though, but then again, I rarely meet others". She had been up early and despite her parents urging her to wear casual clothes she refused, she was a saiyan and wasn't afraid to show it, she was proud of it, the only thing she did is wrap her tail around her waist. She spots the Majin and smiles slightly seeing the diversity in this tournament, this would prove to be interesting after all, most people who joined seem to have a high power level.​

Last edited:
Oakris looked at Dakon with a bit of a shocked look on her face. She could not really recall the last time said something like that to her in her time with the Carmines, or at all for the matter. She then nodded. "You seem nice enough, actually though, now that I know you are a Saiyan, I got something to ask. But first... Dabria, Go on and bother the Majin for a bit." Oakris said as she gently nudged her sister to go. "YAAAAAY!!!" Then she ran off like a bullet towards the Majin.

"Look, I am a Saiyan, yes. But she and her family... Well our family, do not know and I would like to keep it that way. So keep your lips sealed with that, alright?" She asked as she crossed her arms. "Just don't ask, because it's personal. But when this tournament is over, would you mind helping me train? I need stronger opponents to spar against, and you seem like the kind of guy that is up for it." She said with a smile as she saw another female saiyan walk in, with armor covering her whole body, and her tail showing. She grew curious as she made a comment to Dakon about waiting until the tournament starts to show their true strength. She nodded in agreement. "Seems like a few Saiyans have taken interest in the tournament. Name's Oakris Carmine. What's yours?" She asked the girl, Looking at her with a half smile. RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard Flame Demon Flame Demon

Dabria came face to face with doburu, and her excitement could not be contained as she shook with glee. She took a deep breath, and spoke: "First, do your people really come from a guy named Majin Buu? Second: Are Majins as squishy and stretchy as people say; like rubber? Third: can you really turn things into candy?!" She was getting really excited, but then she heard that Doburu wanted information in return of the physical variety. "What do you mean...? I am sure I can help better if I knew exactly what you wanted..." GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

"You want to train with me? Sure, I'd be glad to help you train. I bet I can even help you go beyond a Super Saiyan." Dakon chuckled as he put two fists to his sides, "You should know, however, that I don't take my training lightly." This was half true, mainly because he had tried to run a training camp but they complained that the regimen was too tough. They just needed to adept or they would become better fighters if they wanted to compete in the Tournament that was here. Soon, he started to chuckle as he rubbed the back of his head as he looked towards the Majin with a small grin. He seemed to know a fair bit of knowledge about their types but he refrained from knowing more until he saw how they were in battle and until he battled one.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Leo sat still, the world around him irrelevant while he focussed his mind. People spoke about super forms and such, comparing levels of power as if they were trading cards. The fact was power was only a fraction of what made a true champion. He wasn't concerned about the outcome of the tournament, he simply wanted to test his strength. He hadn't managed to reach the next level of his capability, most his opponents being swept aside with relative ease. Even if he looked at this smug fighters before his with disdain, at least they would give him a chance to push his limits.

For the years he spent training with Master Kojiro he focussed on suppressing his true power, focussing on raw talent over the raw power he held within. Technical expertise could trump raw power is many fights and that is where Leo was dangerous. In addition to years of high quality training, he learnt to focus himself, able to follow his opponents movements no matter how fast they moved.

The reality of the situation was simple. He was in a tournament with a Majin and multiple Saiyan's, some of which could reach the level of super Saiyan. He was a lowly human, nothing special about him. Just another man in a gi thinking he could take on the world. Unlike all those before him though...Leo could.

Yuki smiles "My name's Yuki" she says "And perhaps I can join your training, my parents keep insisting I need more friends" she adds with a shrug, she could use the training and while her parents were great fighters she learned everything she could for them "Also Oakris, isn't it more fun to beat them by using your power and not by wearing that? Or was that your sister's idea?" she asks unwrapping her tail while she stretches, she couldn't understand why anyone would wear that at such a big event, but everyone has their own style.
RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Dakon looked intriuged at the idea of another Saiyan joining the training session with him. He nodded and he grinned at Yuki. "Alright, you can come in with the training. I'm Dakon....I hope you all can do well in this Tournament. But I have to ask you guys something. Do you guys know of a Saiyan Warrior named Goku?" He asked them as he rubbed the back of his head. From when he was 7, he wanted to train and become like Goku. His parents told him that he went by another name: Kakarot. Both names stuck with him but he preferred Goku easily. His whole reason for joining this tournament: To become stronger and get stronger than that.

MAJ2.pngDoburu
Interaction/Mention: Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard Flame Demon Flame Demon CaptainSully CaptainSully
Briefly distracted by the appearance of the female Saiyan, Doburu missed parts of the girls' conversation with Dakon. Briefly running through a quick list of observations, she turned her attention back to them the moment that Dabria came bounding over to her. The sheer enthusiasm was so much so that Doburu undid her crane stance as the girl drew near. Planting her other foot on the ground behind her, Doburu angled herself to the side while maintaining her expression. Only when she was bombarded with questions did she assume her stance once more.

"The Majin race was created at first by the Original source known as Majin Buu, who created a spouse for himself in order to develop a family of his own." Doburu stated while folding her arms below her chest "From him, we received many of his traits including both malleable bodies...."

She suddenly twisted her upper body in a decidedly impossible manner, her torso twisting above her waist two times before she continued, "And the Transfiguration beams which supply us with limitless culinary capabilities... among other things."

Her torso unwound, returning to normal as her neck suddenly stretched from her shoulders and drew her head closer to Dabria, "It is now my turn."

Her head stretched back to her shoulders as she undid her stance again and began circling Dabria with a curious glint in her eyes, "Tell me, Human, do your abilities focus more on martial prowess or a reliance on ki? What of your sibling's? If you two train together how would you rank in comparison? If not, is there any particular reason why"

She paused in her circling as a thought came to her, "Oh! Do you recognize what your blatantly revealing attire is fabricated of? Could you note such composition on the fly?"

Doburu jerked a thumb behind her towards one large Human contestant with a Mohawk who had been silently waiting the entire time, "Could you note the energy differences between him an I? What about him and yourself? Me and Yourself?"

"Beyond... Super Saiyan? I dunno if you have noticed, but I can't turn into that like you. But I do appreciate it. And besides, I need harder training anyways." Oakris said as Yuki chimed in. "To be honest, I need more friends myself. I kinda intimidate people without having to try, which sucks." She said as She blushed hard. "It was her idea! All her idea!" She said in a sudden defensive tone as she looked down. "A-and besides... I kinda owe her for all she has done for me. If it makes her happy, then I am happy about it, even though I do not like wearing this armored bikini." She took notice of Yuki's and Dakon's tails, and then looked at her backside. She had no tail at all, and she remembered it was ripped off as a baby. She did not remember the reason why, but it must have been a good one. "Goku...? Sounds vaguely familiar, but does not ring any bells." She added as she looked at Yuki and Dakon. "To be honest... I felt how your power when you both walked in, and I gotta say, I wish I was as strong as the both of you. But hey, if you want, we can train after the tournament ends!" She said with a smile, the thought of the two saiyans helping her train got her pumped up for the fight ahead. "And in the mean time, I will give it all I have!" Flame Demon Flame Demon RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard

Dabria became enthralled when Doburu told her the answers to her questions, but when it was her turn, she froze. "Is she trying to gain the upper hand on me and Oakey?" She thought as she looked at her. "Well... I am more physical than anything. Oakey is mixed, and when we train. I... I am nothing compared to her. It's like she is an alien! She has crazy strength, she can get hit by a bullet and it will leave only a bruise. Stuff like that. But I am only a human who wants to be like her... Strong and tough." She said, hopefully throwing misinformation about Oakris' style, maybe Oakris could have a slight advantage. "Oh! It is lightweight and tough materials I had custom outfitted for her and myself!" And with Doburu asking about energy differences; and then answered; "Him and you? You feel stronger... but that is to be decided. Him and I? He feels stronger than me, but again, to be decided. And me and you? You are stronger. No contest." GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Dakon started to laugh and he grinned at them, crossing his arms. "I'm glad you think that way. Well....does anyone know when this tournament is going to start? I'm getting pumped for this thing." He chuckled then he looked towards the Majin again, wondering what her deal was. Still, seeing a Majin was a good thing, possibly for him. Now he could see how they fight and how they reacted to different situations. "Better wait and see how she goes...." He whispered to himself.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

"Yeah I've heard plenty of stories about him and Gohan" Yuki says as she wraps her tail around her middle again "But I'm aiming to become stronger then they ever were, I still have a long way to go though" she says, she didn't really care, she's a descendant of them, it just gave her extra motivation to do better, it's not like she'll ever meet them or anything, it's also not something she finds worth mentioning to others unless they specifically ask for it "However oddly enough my parents focus more on Gohan's story, how he defeated Cell and what not" she says. She kinda wished it would start too "I'd love to fight your sister though Oakris, she looks interesting", interesting and she wouldn't be distracted by it, rather more annoyed then anything.
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard

MAJ2.pngDoburu
Doburu resumed circling Daibra as she spoke, pausing occasionally before resuming. She brought a hand to her own chin and gave a few hums, thumb rubbing her upper lip in thought. Occasionally her eyes would simply turn towards the ceiling, but they'd almost always come back to Daibra. Once she was finished, Doburu came to a stop at her side and turned away whilst putting her hands on her hips. After a moment like that, she reached out and placed a hand against Daibra's armor and began inspecting it thoroughly.

"The ability to sense Energy, resources to develop armor, an Alien Sister." Doburu listed these things off casually while feeling her armor, "Interesting assortment of factors."

Her details on their differing fighting styles were lacking, but Doburu cared little for that. Her ministrations halted once she overheard the Saiyan man asking about the tournament. She resumed her inspection after that, hands prodding and poking the armor while she thought of the possible materials used. She too might've been curious about when exactly the tournament would start, but she had plenty to distract herself with, especially if they were as forthcoming as this one was.

"Tell me, what do you know about ki?"

"To be honest, Dakon. I am getting pumped for this as well! I get to show how strong I am to everyone here! And besides, if I lose, I will have made some friends that are like me." She said to Dakon as Yuki makes her comment on Gohan and the stories her parents tell her. Then the comment of her sister hit her ears and she looked at Yuki. "I hope you know how to hold back, because she is a human, unlike me." Oakris said in a stern tone, making sure that they knew how serious she was. She grew very defensive of the girl ever since they had bonded, like two peas in a pod. But, she hoped that she did not have to fight Dabria, since once she gets going, there is no holding back. But for now, she had to focus.

Dabria felt very uncomfortable when the Majin began to examine her and her armor. Was she sizing up her opponent? Or perhaps just curious? "What I know about Ki? Well... It's the energy everyone can posses. And if one learns how to control it and train with it, they can learn how to fly, sense ki, even power themselves up like a Saiyan. Hell, I have seen someone make a blade of Ki that covered their right hand!" She said as she looked at her hands, and back at Doburu. "I am still trying to learn how to fly, and use my ki to power myself up. But I will get there eventually!"

"ALRIGHT FIGHTERS! THE TOURNAMENT WILL BEGIN SHORTLY! PREPARE YOUR SELVES FOR THE FIRST FIGHTS OF THE TOURNAMENT!" The announcer boomed over the speakers as fighters grew antsy for the start of the tournament. Oakris immediately began looking for Dabria as she heard this. "Gotta go! See you in the arena!" She said as she ran off towards Dabria. GrieveWriter GrieveWriter CaptainSully CaptainSully RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard Flame Demon Flame Demon animegirl20 animegirl20

Saki had gotten up early this morning wanting to see Dabria and Oakris before the World Martial Arts Tournament started but she had a little problem. Her father was in one of his moods. Her father and mother really want her to take over the companies at least one of them anyway but Saki just isn't interested which causes sometimes for her and her father to get into arguments. Well more like her father begging her. Her father desperately held on to her leg as she dragged him across the floor trying to get to the door. "Please princess don't you care at all. I and your mother worked hard and want to pass it on to you and keep it in the family!" Saki stopped walking and glared down at him. "No, I don't care I have no interest! You're just going to have to deal with it!" She started walking again. "But you're a prodigy! Are you really going to let all that talent go to waste?" Saki sighed, "Dad can we please talk about this later!? I want to make it to the tournament before it starts!" Suddenly her mother appeared and grabbed her father by the collar and pulled him up not fazed by anything happening. "Dear we've already talked about this. Begging will not change her mind." When Saki was finally free she dashed out the front door and quickly made her way to the tournament though when she got there she was too late. "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" Saki then realizing she was shouting took a deep breath and calmed herself. "Ugh....note self sneak out the window next time...." Saki looked around and found a good seat. She then sat and relaxed. She wasn't sure if the girls had their phone on them but she sent a text saying good luck. As she was waiting she was starting to get hungry but she really didn't want to get up. Luckily though she noticed a couple of guys looking her way who had some snacks and drinks on them. She smirked to herself then quickly flashed a flirty smile there way. "Oh, boys! Wanna sit over here with me?"

Mentioned: Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Dakon heard the announcement being made on the tournament being started and he was getting pumped. "I'll hold back. I won't even have to go Super Saiyan but I do not want to lose either. Let's just get this ov-" He stopped talking quickly when he was watching the first round of the match. He smirked a little then he started feel his power level rising dramatically but he didn't need to transform. He'd been saving something for if he got into the final round. It had worked for the first when he tried it in another place on Earth but he hadn't used it since. He chuckled softly. "Just you wait.....I'll win." He stated.

Yuki grins "I can hold back, don't worry besides, my main goal is to have fun anyway" she says, of course she wanted to win, but there's nothing she can really do if she doesn't, she grins hearing the announcement "I'm actually surprised so many people showed up today, but I guess it's because this is the biggest tournament of the year or something", she didn't go out much, so she wouldn't exactly know that, although she did finish school, she guessed it started after that "Well I'm not exactly talking for most here, but let's have fun doing this" she says, she would have fun, especially if she would have to fight against the smug looking bastards who think they can take them on, despite knowing full well that they won't hold back against many people, just not going as far as going super saiyan.

MAJ1.pngDoburu
Interaction/Mention: Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers
Doburu continued her invasive examination as Daibra spoke, rubbing and poking at her armor all over with a still expression. Occasionally she would nod at something she said, other times she'd pause to give a tug at some part of her armor. Staring intently at everything she touched, Doburu eventually looked up to her with a raised eyebrow.

"I see... I see..." she repeated as she finally pulled away and folded her arms for a moment before gesturing towards her again "And would you say that-?"

Before she could begin her next barrage of questioning, the announcement came that the tournament was beginning. Doburu's eyes narrowed as she tucked her arms against her chest again. Once more adopting her crane stance, Doburu tilted her head forward and gave Daibra another once over before.

"It seems our time has been cut short. Your information will be appreciated." she stated before hovering a centimeter off the ground "Have the good lucks, human."

Saying that, Doburu floated behind the other candidates, following them out towards the Arena. Her examination had proved revealing enough, she now had a precedent to compare future encounters towards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back