• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Saga: Past Guardians to New Heroes

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Dakon felt her knee slide across his arm as she slid back. He shook his head and he looked up to the Ki Blasts. He could either block them or dodge them all. Starting to chuckle, he rushed towards them but he kept his arms in front of his face and neck, protecting them to make use of the situation as the Ki Blasts fell on him. They hurt, but not as much to disable him completely. The Saiyan panted only slightly then he grinned. "That the best you've got Doburu?! I'm only getting started!" He told the Majin as his hair increased in length and height a bit and sparks of blue electricity appeared around his aura. He had jumped to Super Saiyan 2. Going beyond would be a bit too much so this is the form he'd stay with.

Yuki sighs sitting on the ground "Oakris, you can feel bad all you want but she was literally asking for it" she says, her hair back to it's usual black color, she had dropped out of super saiyan straight after her last attack, she rests her head against the wall and she sighs "That last one took a large amount of energy though" she says.

Dakon felt her knee slide across his arm as she slid back. He shook his head and he looked up to the Ki Blasts. He could either block them or dodge them all. Starting to chuckle, he rushed towards them but he kept his arms in front of his face and neck, protecting them to make use of the situation as the Ki Blasts fell on him. They hurt, but not as much to disable him completely. The Saiyan panted only slightly then he grinned. "That the best you've got Doburu?! I'm only getting started!" He told the Majin as his hair increased in length and height a bit and sparks of blue electricity appeared around his aura. He had jumped to Super Saiyan 2. Going beyond would be a bit too much so this is the form he'd stay with.

Doburu landed not on her feet but back in her hover, her feet once more dangling centimeters over above the ground. Looking up, she noted Dakon charging through her onslaught. It would seem her opponent was entering another transformation, looked interesting enough. As she stabilized, she resumed her barrage with one hand while giving another hum of thought. As he drew closer, her other hand reared back before launching through the remnants of her own barrage. Masked by the remains of her own blasts, Her hand latched around Dakon's guarding arms and yanked the two of them towards each other as she curled into a cannonball and launched towards him like a cannon ball.

Dakon appeared surprised then he grunted when he saw that Doburu was coming towards him and sent him back the ground he covered. Now he had to repeat himself and take the ground advantage. "You know, Doburu....I think this is the best match that I've had. Fighting you is awesome." He commented but he still kept a serious expression, "But I want you to know: Fight me at your full strength and I'll do the same."

Dakon appeared surprised then he grunted when he saw that Doburu was coming towards him and sent him back the ground he covered. Now he had to repeat himself and take the ground advantage. "You know, Doburu....I think this is the best match that I've had. Fighting you is awesome." He commented but he still kept a serious expression, "But I want you to know: Fight me at your full strength and I'll do the same."

After bouncing back away from Dakon, Doburu once more landed in her hovering state and reared her hand back for a Ki-attack before pausing as Dakon spoke. The gathering Ki faded momentarily as she drifted back to the ground of the Arena.

"Awesome?" she repeated momentarily as if sounding the word out, she then nodded several times and clenched her hands into fists as she squared her shoulders.

Though her neutral expression remained, her body tensed up as she nodded her head somewhat more furiously, "As you wish."

She hung her head forward before rearing back "Kaioken!"

Doburu threw her head forward as the aura around her suddenly burned crimson. Doburu blinked several times before suddenly hopping from one foot to another, "Ohhh! Ohhh!" she repeated several times before hopping back on her tip toes and blasting towards Dakon again, closing the distance in a fraction of the time it took her before. Once again launching into a furious series of close-ranged strikes similar to her first close-ranged assault only bolstered by her crimson aura and punctuated with the occasional ki blast.

Dakon yelled as his hair started to grow longer slightly to where two strands were on his shoulders while his eyes shone bright yellow instead of their usual blue. A dim orange light surrounded the Saiyan as his arms grew fur on them as well as most of his chest. His chestplate was gone and replaced with his skin while his shoulders were covered with fur. His lower clothes stayed on, however as a frown was written clearly on his face. Quickly, he rushed through the Ki Without letting his guard down and proceeding to throw punches back at Doburu in his Super Saiyan 4 form.

Dakon yelled as his hair started to grow longer slightly to where two strands were on his shoulders while his eyes shone bright yellow instead of their usual blue. A dim orange light surrounded the Saiyan as his arms grew fur on them as well as most of his chest. His chestplate was gone and replaced with his skin while his shoulders were covered with fur. His lower clothes stayed on, however as a frown was written clearly on his face. Quickly, he rushed through the Ki Without letting his guard down and proceeding to throw punches back at Doburu in his Super Saiyan 4 form.

Doburu refrained from pulling back, refusing to give her opponent an inch. He had transformed to keep up with her Kaioken empowered abilities, as expected due to his previous motions. The match momentarily devolved into a slug fest, with both dodging and blocking while attempting to continue their onslaught. While Doburu leaned more towards dodging, as his empowered strikes quickly proved to be worthy of consideration, her concern lied primarily on the contents of the match itself.

"Oh!" she slid under his next punch and wrapped her arms around his waist before launching him to the edge of the ring, firing another blast of crimson energy as she pursued after him.

Dakon had his eyes closed but he opened them quickly as his fury started to be revealed, though it was a slow process. He fired a stray blast that had him be pushed back onto the stage and on a different side of the stage to avoid the blast. He growled as he rushed towards the Majin, sending a Wild Cannon which was punched towards Doburu. He did not want to be put out of the match just yet. He needed to prove forth and go to be the strongest.

Dakon had his eyes closed but he opened them quickly as his fury started to be revealed, though it was a slow process. He fired a stray blast that had him be pushed back onto the stage and on a different side of the stage to avoid the blast. He growled as he rushed towards the Majin, sending a Wild Cannon which was punched towards Doburu. He did not want to be put out of the match just yet. He needed to prove forth and go to be the strongest.

Tracking her opponent as he launched himself back into the ring, Doburu moved to intercept him by hopping forward. She landed just as Dakon fired his next blast at her, using momentum to launch herself up once again to keep out of it's area of attack. She continued propelling herself using several front flips, building inertia as Dakon closed in on her. Just before they reached each other, Doburu unfurled with a flying hay-maker that pulsed red with ki as she fell towards him while already swinging.

Dakon closed his eyes as he stopped, holding his hand up towards Doburu and another to her blast. Quickly, he sent a blast to her Hay-maker before sending another to the Majin, wanting to take her out before her Kaio-Ken worn off. "That technique you're using....the Kaio-Ken? Unless you've got anything else.....that won't be enough to stop me.." He warned as he opened his eyes again.

Dakon closed his eyes as he stopped, holding his hand up towards Doburu and another to her blast. Quickly, he sent a blast to her Hay-maker before sending another to the Majin, wanting to take her out before her Kaio-Ken worn off. "That technique you're using....the Kaio-Ken? Unless you've got anything else.....that won't be enough to stop me.." He warned as he opened his eyes again.

"Too much talk, not enough power." Doburu commented whilst swinging her fist early, using the sheer force of her swing to help her spin in between his blasts and send her foot directly in between his outstretched hands and towards his face. Her opponent might not be as forgetful as that star guy, the power displayed alone was enough to assure that. That fact alone encouraged her to continue, as the tests were not complete in the slightest until certain conditions were fulfilled.

Dakon grunted and he staggered back before shaking his head. He growled then he started to move his hands to his side. He sighed as he smirked a little, the growl ending. "I guess there's no need to hold back on this attack....I'm pretty strong when in this form...." He stated as a large red sphere of energy formed in between his hands, "Times 10 Kamehameha!" The red beam was sent towards Doburu. Either this attack would work or she would be able to dodge it.

Dakon grunted and he staggered back before shaking his head. He growled then he started to move his hands to his side. He sighed as he smirked a little, the growl ending. "I guess there's no need to hold back on this attack....I'm pretty strong when in this form...." He stated as a large red sphere of energy formed in between his hands, "Times 10 Kamehameha!" The red beam was sent towards Doburu. Either this attack would work or she would be able to dodge it.

Doburu had leaped back from Dakon after her kick, once more spinning as she sailed to the ground. She continued to spin as her feet reached, red aura channeling to her arms as she prepared her next attack. Before this preparation was complete, however, Dakon launched his Kamehameha. Catching sight of the beam carving towards her, Doburu halted her spins and instead crossed her arms in front of her as the aura around her arms spread back over her. Soon she was enveloped completely by the blast, disappearing from the sight of the crowd until it died down to reveal that she had been pushed back towards the edge of the ring. Her clothes showing signs of weathering now, she stood stock still for a moment with her arms still covering her face.

After a few seconds, Doburu peaked past her arms and nodded in her over-exaggerated manner again, "Oooh? We're still having the fun now, correct?"

She began hopping from one foot to the other again despite being right next to the edge, "How does it go?"

As she hopped, she tried mimicking the constant smirking Dakon had been doing, the result being a completely unnatural smile that stretched her face far wider than should be physically except-able, it disappeared momentarily as she raised her hands in front of her, "No no, it's more like"

She tried mimicking a smile again, her usually stoic face going through odd contortions to try and display some semblance of joy as she crouched low on one of her hops and flung herself into the air again, flying across the arena while bombarding the entirety of it with high concentration energy blasts.

Dakon looked surprised at how Doburu was still standing and he jumped up, using an energy blast to help him with that. He sent another blast towards her while also flying towards the Majin. "Hah!" He made the noise merely to disturb her and throw quick punches towards Doburu, smirking as he did so.

Saki watched the fight between Dabria and Yuki. She shouted at first getting into the fight trying to cheer Dabria on but as the fight went on it was kind of clear where it was going but anything could happen. Saki was practically at the end of her seat as she watched Yuki give the final blow. Saki stood up when the fight ended looking worried. And quickly started leave and head to the infirmary. She told the boys she was sitting with that she'd be back then headed off. When she made it to the infirmary she went straight to where Dabria was. She slowly opened the door peeking in to see if she was even awake. "Hey, Dabira? You're not past out are ya?" She said as she opened the door wider.
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Dakon looked surprised at how Doburu was still standing and he jumped up, using an energy blast to help him with that. He sent another blast towards her while also flying towards the Majin. "Hah!" He made the noise merely to disturb her and throw quick punches towards Doburu, smirking as he did so.

Dodging the left Doburu open for the first of the following punches, though initially forcing her back, she began raising her arms to defend against the onslaught. Hovering over the ring, the fight briefly returned to a slugfest as close-ranged manueverings dominated for a few split seconds.

"Hah?" Doburu crossed her arms to intercept the next strike whilst maintaining her awkward grin "Oh! Ha ha, right?"

Darting back, she angled herself and raised a fist at Dakon before her arms began stretching forward in a series of stretching machine-gun punches.

Dakon grunted as he being slowly pushed back with the punches as he blocked them. His arms started to sting and he couldn't tilt his hands to try and intercept them. It seemed almost impossible but it could be done. But in the situation that he was in now, it didn't seem right. Damn! I've got too much stamina being drained. I've got to resort back to my normal Super Saiyan form....if I can do tha- His thoughts were interrupted as he lost focus and a punch was able to send him back down onto the stage and to the edge. He staggered a little as he was backed up against a literal corner.

Dakon grunted as he being slowly pushed back with the punches as he blocked them. His arms started to sting and he couldn't tilt his hands to try and intercept them. It seemed almost impossible but it could be done. But in the situation that he was in now, it didn't seem right. Damn! I've got too much stamina being drained. I've got to resort back to my normal Super Saiyan form....if I can do tha- His thoughts were interrupted as he lost focus and a punch was able to send him back down onto the stage and to the edge. He staggered a little as he was backed up against a literal corner.

She kept her angle stable, coiling and stretching her arm repeatedly while looking for another gap in his defenses. It had been a while since she'd had to use Kaioken for this long, but she had nothing if not the training to maintain it. She was getting ready to alternate into a surprise kick when she saw it. It was only a brief window of opportunity, but Doburu was nothing if not an Opportunist. Angling herself differently only slightly, her next rapid punch slipped between his guard and sent Dakon skidding to the edge of the stage. Doburu capitalized, giving a little, "Oh!" as her arms stretched after him.

Taking hold of his shoulders, she yanked herself down to him in another spinning kick, unwilling to give him a chance to recover now that they'd reached a figurative climax.

Dakon was forced out of Super Saiyan 4 when the kick was landed and he was back in his base form when he was on the field off the stage. He saw where he was when he looked down and he gave a small smile. "Well....I'm out of the match. Had a great time fighting you, Doburu..." He told the Majin as he stood up slowly, grinning softly.

Dakon was forced out of Super Saiyan 4 when the kick was landed and he was back in his base form when he was on the field off the stage. He saw where he was when he looked down and he gave a small smile. "Well....I'm out of the match. Had a great time fighting you, Doburu..." He told the Majin as he stood up slowly, grinning softly.

The moment Dakon landed, Doburu's crimson aura faded and she immediately slumped to the side a bit.

Lulling her head to the side, she ceased her awkward smile and began giving a few stretches. As the announcer declared her victory and called upon the next fighters, Doburu hopped out of the ring and dropped to her hands and knees in the grass.

"Hungry..." was the only thing she said as she gripped large handfuls of grass and tossed it into their air. As the grass fluttered back to the ground, Doburu's eyes narrowed before she waved her hands in front of her, a beam emitting that immediately transformed the falling grass into chocolate pocky sticks that she snatched out of the air before they could hit the ground. She quickly brought the fist-fuls of treats to her mouth, pausing before she could take her first bite. Giving a miffed little, "Oh..." she instead transferred the majority of her pocky to one hand and used the other to carefully place a single one in her mouth.

Suckling on her treat, her eyes darted towards Dakon as he congratulated her, "Good fight? Good Data? Yes..." she once again nodded furiously, almost breaking the pocky stick in her mouth as she stood to face him. She remembered noting that fighters often thanked each other for fights, even though it was a practice she had never really indulged in. Seeing as she'd already tried mimicking Dakon's smiles during the fight, to varying degrees of success, she figured she could go the extra mile.

"Too much," she raised her hand of treats towards him and gave him a blank stare as she nodded towards the pocky sticks "Sharing."

"That is sharing. Thanks, Doburu." The Saiyan grinned towards her, taking 2 Pocky sticks and he looked at them strangely. He turned his gaze back to her and he chuckled. "I'll be honest...this is the first time I've tried these." He spoke then he popped one in his mouth then shoved the rest in, seeing how good it was. His tail twitched aggressively and he started to eat the second one he had. "Holy crap, this is good. I've never seen a Majin before and....well .. haven't heard of your abilities. Two of them is stretchy limbs and turning items into candy." He guessed.

Saki watched the fight between Dabria and Yuki. She shouted at first getting into the fight trying to cheer Dabria on but as the fight went on it was kind of clear where it was going but anything could happen. Saki was practically at the end of her seat as she watched Yuki give the final blow. Saki stood up when the fight ended looking worried. And quickly started leave and head to the infirmary. She told the boys she was sitting with that she'd be back then headed off. When she made it to the infirmary she went straight to where Dabria was. She slowly opened the door peeking in to see if she was even awake. "Hey, Dabira? You're not past out are ya?" She said as she opened the door wider.
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers
A bit after being in the infirmary, Dabria wakes up as she looked around, her whole body ached as she saw Saki come in. "Hey there, Saki! I was conked out, but I just woke up." She said with a weak smile as she tried to move her arm, but felt a sharp pain as she did so, and put her arm back down. "I uh... I got carried away. heheheh" She said, obviously knowing her own confidence made her lose, that and her adrenaline numbed every part of her body during the fight. She had begun to realize how strong Saiyans were, it felt like Oakris' strength, but stronger manyfold.

"That is sharing. Thanks, Doburu." The Saiyan grinned towards her, taking 2 Pocky sticks and he looked at them strangely. He turned his gaze back to her and he chuckled. "I'll be honest...this is the first time I've tried these." He spoke then he popped one in his mouth then shoved the rest in, seeing how good it was. His tail twitched aggressively and he started to eat the second one he had. "Holy crap, this is good. I've never seen a Majin before and....well .. haven't heard of your abilities. Two of them is stretchy limbs and turning items into candy." He guessed.

"Stretchy bodies, yes." Doburu said while carefully nibbling on her own stick of pocky "Elasticity varies, but our unique make up allows us far more flexibility than the average organic."

As she spoke, she began walking away from the stage. She glanced to Dakon as he ate the offered treats, eventually looking at the other pocky sticks in her hand in response to his question, "The Transfiguration beam, a technique all Majin are capable of. Turn anything to edibles, satisfy the hunger."

She frowned as she forced herself to nibble some more on the one still in her mouth, "Indulges gluttonous behavior, which debilitates physical capabilities."

She began hovering again, floating just off of her toes while looking around, "Flavors are often excessively satisfying, especially to hungrier subjects."

"Hey, Saiyans have a tendency to eat large meals. Doburu, eating something so delicious is possibly not a way to classify as a... gluttonous behavior and I'm not a subject." Dakon responded and he started to follow the Majin, moving his hands behind his back. He grinned a little then he started to chucked softly. "Where do you get this from? I'm honestly quite confused."

“And for this round, we have the snow haired destroyer, the slugger who downed her opponent like it’s a cake walk, Oakris! And her opponent, Leolin!”

The announcer boomed as Oakris shook her head at Yuki.

“Yuki… I know. But she needs to know when not to open her mouth.” She said as she walked out to the arena , where she met Leolin in his corner. This human was very intimidating, but his ki did not feel like it was at her level. She got into a ready stance, and awaited his first move.

Leo saw his opponent approach and take her fighting stance. He stood as relaxed as he had in his previous battle, however he could sense this would not be as simple as the first. For years in his earlier life he had learned how to master his power and had full control over it. In the modern day almost everyone could sense ki but few could truly mask their full potential. For Oakris, she was facing one such person.

The gong went for the fight to begin and Leo turned his body side on to Oakris. His hands emerged from behind his back and he brought them in front of himself. He charged a small ball of ki in his right hand before casually flicking it at his opponent. One of his talents was to concentrate his ki attacks much more effectively than others. Those who didn't pay respect to that often found themselves unconscious sooner rather than later.

Oakris dodged the ki blast, not wanting to get hit by it so soon. She looked at Leolin with a raised eyebrow. “Starting with a ki blast, eh? Could be trying to play it safe, or he could be trying to see what I am going to do.” She then charged Leolin, firing ki blasts at him until getting close enough to start swinging. But what she did not expect was for him to dodge her attacks. This caught her by surprise, and then she charged up a ki blast, and slapped him with it, the explosion sending him back a bit. “Tough for a human, he looks tougher than Dabria, I gotta be careful if he is.” She thought.

The blast drove Leo back several meters, his feet sliding across the surface of the arena floor. He stood up straight and patted away at the point of impact, removing some of the dust and debris. Looking across at Oakris he smiled and without warning launched forward. As the distance closed he raised a finger and in a moment a blinding flash appeared before Oakris. The human threw his fist forward towards her stomach, attempting to following up with a round house kick aimed at her face.

Oakris was blinded, unable to see the speedy human punch and kick her away as she flew to the side. She gets up after landing, and growls, her expression showing frustration and anger. She got into a ready stance, and charged up a cannon ball sized blast, and then fired it, following it with more Ki blasts before running in to deal her Gut Ruiner technique, the cannon ball blast missed, but the smaller blasts were a little harder to dodge. Once one of them hit, she punch him in the stomach, as well as driving her knee into his stomach, as well as doing an uppercut on his chin. “I gotta say, you are tough for a human. I oughta train with you some time.” She said as she awaited his next move.

Leo was a little caught off guard by her words, the attacks not so much. He rode the shots and winced in pain at the shot to his stomach. The blow to the jaw rocked his head back, forcing him to step back a few paces. He retook his fighting stance and smiled once more. "That is something I am sure that you would benefit from." He winked at the girl before he began to reveal his true capability.

The air around Leo began to twist and turn violently. His long strip of hair atop his head shook violently before he drove forward once more. Closing the gap he disappeared from view before coming down atop Oakris with an axe handle smash. With the Saiyan on the floor he locked her away before charging a large ball of ki in his hand.

"Find me at Master Kojiro's dojo after this and we'll help you unlock your inner power." His voice was sincere and a genuine offer to her.

With the growing ball of ki in hand Leo used his other hand to compress it down until it was no bigger than a tennis ball. Its size looked like nothing but the sheer blinding brightness of it told another story. Leo threw the ball with a massive force, sending it across the arena in the blink of an eye towards his opponent.

With Oakris being blown away by the massive blast, she still got up, with some trouble of course. She had one eye closed as she began to feel the pain, and she smiled with a chuckle. “I may just have to take you up on that. I am a Saiyan after all… And I need to get stronger, so I could one day surpass Dakon and Yuki, and maybe even you.” She said as she then dashed forward, and threw a punch that missed, and then, she hopped back, and charged up a blast with both of her hands. “I may go down after this, but this is a move I have been working on!” She then threw both hands out, and a barrage of weak ki blasts sprayed at him at a blinding rate for 3 seconds, and then she dashed in, swept him off his legs, and then landed a punch to the chest. She didn’t want to admit it, but she held back purely because she enjoyed fighting someone stronger than her, especially if they could use their power, and were willing to help her find hers.

The punch to Leo's chest sent him backwards and caused him to slide on the floor. He pushed at the ground beneath with one hand while still in motion, launching himself to his feet. He wiped the dust from himself before straightening up his attire.

"I can't fault the effort...it would be interesting to see what Kojiro could get out of you." Leo let out a short laugh for the first time in a long time, usually so heavily focussed on his training that he had no opportunity to. The battle with Oakris however was far more casual than even his training. He could sense she was holding back much in the same way he was, so was intrigued by how far she could actually go.

Leo sighed. "It's just a shame this has to end now…"

The distance between the pair disappeared in an instant as Leo began to unload punch after punch and kick after kick on Oakris. The barrage was rapid and fast, driving the Saiyan closer to the edge. To the standard observer it was a blur of movement but to those who could keep up, it was a masterclass of technique.

With the final punch Leo stopped short of landing it, keeping his fist less than an inch from her face. "I look forward to training with you after this." She couldn't see the sincere smile stretched across his face. With his other hand curved towards Oakris' stomach, Leo fired a ki blast with her right on the edge of the arena. It wasn't anywhere near his full capability but just enough to drop her out of the ring and with that the fight was over.

The human was quick to jump down and help Oakris up. Both fighters remained fighting fit, barely a scratch on either of them. Leo reached out with his hand to help her up. "Thanks for the warm up Oakris...that has loosened me right up. How are you feeling?"

Oakris gladly took his hand and got up, and smiled the biggest smile she had in a long time. “I feel great! That was the best fight I ever had in my life!” She said with a chipper tone and looked at him. “And I will be visiting after this, you can count on that. But until then, you will have to keep fighting before we both can play in your dojo.” She said in a teasing tone with a giggle.

“And with that, Leolin is the winner!” The announcer boomed as Oakris turned to walk to the waiting area, and looked back at Leo with a smile and a wink. “See you real soon!”
RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard
Latios Latios GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Flame Demon Flame Demon animegirl20 animegirl20 Andrita Andrita CaptainSully CaptainSully

Users who are viewing this thread

Back