• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Saga: Past Guardians to New Heroes OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard This is the OOC thread. Please keep all OOC in here please. I gotta edit some things a bit to make navigating easier, but in the main thread, there should be 2 other links you can click on for OOC and Characters.

For the character sheet, are you looking for a certain ‘post length’ for tabs like personality and backstory?

And how many basic, signature and ultimate moves would our characters start with? Is there a limit for each section?

For the character sheet, are you looking for a certain ‘post length’ for tabs like personality and backstory?

And how many basic, signature and ultimate moves would our characters start with? Is there a limit for each section?
No post length! And there are no limits, but please do not over do it for yourself.

Will our characters end up fighting each other? If so, how does combat work here? Just freestyle?

Combat in RPs I tend to do as a “You day you do this, but give opponent chance to respond so they can react/dooge/take the hit

Combat in RPs I tend to do as a “You day you do this, but give opponent chance to respond so they can react/dooge/take the hit
I think they meant as in do our characters get assigned opponents like an actual tournament, or can they just pick and choose.

Okay I think o have a solidish concept thinking an illegitimate kid of frezia or his family that is rebuilding the cold empire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back