• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Saga: Past Guardians to New Heroes OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Also side note, Leo doesn't even have his transformations yet. They will be unlocked as we go through the story.

You are seriously underestimating him, look at his CS.

Agreed

And sure let's plot it out

Well of course we'll get some pre-fight banter,

people would go for their first moves and then I'm figuring everything beyond that would be react and counter for a bit
I 100% think a collab would be the best way forward. We used Google docs and just took it in turns to add to it. If we do it that way it means people can continue to post without interrupting the flow of the battle.

As for going super Saiyan, that means nothing and has been proven numerous times in the series that it isn't an instant win.

Oh, I didn't even think about google docs, but yeah

Big step up from just PMs

I'd seen it done before but this'll be my first time trying it myself

Flame Demon Flame Demon CaptainSully CaptainSully
Like, most of the fights have the Announcer giving some colorful commentary before.

Since it's the final bout, I figured he'd be revving up the crowd for some battle of the ages type finale

Since I'm the third in I could just make something up and ya'll could change what ya want

Okay... I can't think of interesting Name plays for all of us that don't sound hokey.

Meh... can always go back and edit it later.

Last edited:
I agree with the fact that going Super Saiyan isn't an auto win against humans. There are humans in the series that have surpassed regular Super Saiyan levels. And in most non-Saiyan threats going Super Saiyan doesn't change the gravity of combat one bit.

Also, I can get behind doing it in a collab. Does anyone have a link to the collab or some external source. It can end in a draw for sure.

Sooo could it possibly end in a draw?
I agree with the fact that going Super Saiyan isn't an auto win against humans. There are humans in the series that have surpassed regular Super Saiyan levels. And in most non-Saiyan threats going Super Saiyan doesn't change the gravity of combat one bit.

Also, I can get behind doing it in a collab. Does anyone have a link to the collab or some external source. It can end in a draw for sure.

CaptainSully CaptainSully gave the link to me and Flame Demon Flame Demon in a PM, so if they want I can share it.

Also, I'm a majority vote type of writer in these situations, so if everyone wants the three way to end in a draw then I will be all for it. If not, I can look for other potential outcomes as well.

A draw would finish the match in an awesome and legendary manner. How would they end in a draw though?

A draw would finish the match in an awesome and legendary manner. How would they end in a draw though?

They'd have to wear each other down to the point where some kind of mega three way attack type thing ends up incapacitating them at the same time.

My only concern with a mega three way attack is that the tournament would be watched by civilians. Doing that would put them at risk and isn't something Leo would do. He'd happily lose before risking civilian casualties, especially for something like a tournament. I'm happy with whatever result, just obviously needs to be within character.

My only concern with a mega three way attack is that the tournament would be watched by civilians. Doing that would put them at risk and isn't something Leo would do. He'd happily lose before risking civilian casualties, especially for something like a tournament. I'm happy with whatever result, just obviously needs to be within character.
It wouldn't neccesarely endanger the civilians if we do it right, I mean Yuki used two kamehameha's already, besides, I think thay they would've taking precautions over the years for that, in case that shit happens. It doesn't have to be big, if they're all beat and tired a tiny explosion can do the trick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back