• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Saga: Past Guardians to New Heroes OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
The problem some characters are going to have is that they've already hit their transformations. They've come up against characters without transformations who have matched and in one instance bettered them. So when these characters finally unlock their own transformations they are going to leave those who have started with them in the dust.
While that may be true, There are some who are willing to help those who have obtained their new transformation to ease them into it. Like with Dakon and Yuki assisting with Oakris and her transformation.

The problem some characters are going to have is that they've already hit their transformations. They've come up against characters without transformations who have matched and in one instance bettered them. So when these characters finally unlock their own transformations they are going to leave those who have started with them in the dust.
Yuki isn't the best at really controlling her transformations, she can change as far as 3 at the moment, but she is nowhere near where Gohan was when he fought Cell, she has plenty of training to do herself

Yuki isn't the best at really controlling her transformations, she can change as far as 3 at the moment, but she is nowhere near where Gohan was when he fought Cell, she has plenty of training to do herself
I appreciate that, of course there is room to grow but if you have someone at SS4 getting beaten by a person who hasn't transformed yet, when they do transform it'll be an absolute stomp.

It works having people on different tiers anyway, means that not everyone will be trying to fight the same bad guy all at once. I was in a DB RP before with 10 people trying to fight one boss, absolute nightmare.

At least by having clear power tiers we can have different tiered bosses during sagas potentially.

Is it going to be like how the Cell Games worked, where most of the other fighters are watching from the sidelines and only fight when a bunch of miniature-sized of said boss are there?

Is it going to be like how the Cell Games worked, where most of the other fighters are watching from the sidelines and only fight when a bunch of miniature-sized of said boss are there?
Not my RP but i'd go with something like the Ginyu Force Mk II rather than having to take on Saibamen/Cell Jr-esque creatures. I'm sure Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers has his plans that will make it enjoyable for all. Hell, he may disagree with everything i've said up to this point lol. I have full faith in him though that nobody will be just a spectator unless there's more tournaments (i.e. once people are knocked out they would spectate).

I do have a Frost Demon villain in the works, and I am trying to come up with his own little squad he commands through a captain, like frieza and the Ginyu Force. That way, all of us won't fight 1 boss, but multiple ones before the big fish. There will be casualties on our side tho, so keep in mind that one of our characters is going. I will not say who tho.

And it seems I have seen some rather... very cool stuff. Maybe, hesitation is a killer for me.

But now, I don't know if it'll be the right time to join... since it seems like an arc is happening.

And it seems I have seen some rather... very cool stuff. Maybe, hesitation is a killer for me.

But now, I don't know if it'll be the right time to join... since it seems like an arc is happening.
Yes, however right now we are just getting friendships going first, then some filler to solidify it, then our big arc I have planned

I've got a thought and I want your feedback on it: Let's say we're at a villain and our characters are fighting them. Let's say that the villain attacks Dakon hard enough on the head that it makes him have a bit of amnesia and he can't remember how to transform. He'll regain his forms by going through our plot. What do you guys think?

I've got a thought and I want your feedback on it: Let's say we're at a villain and our characters are fighting them. Let's say that the villain attacks Dakon hard enough on the head that it makes him have a bit of amnesia and he can't remember how to transform. He'll regain his forms by going through our plot. What do you guys think?
hmmm... That sure would be interesting. Very interesting. I like the idea, but I would like to see what Latios Latios thinks on it. It would make a great plot point tbh.

I got an idea for a villain! What if instead of one guy, there are several, each at a different strength so that each of our characters can fight them, in pairs or alone?

Damn my lack of notifications. Yeah the thing is emperor I’m not sure if we can trust that anymore. Because in the manga Freeza makes mention to his mother. So with that saying that are all males.... yeah

Also RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard , you’ll find that Doburu is with another Majin as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back