• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

FearItself

There is nothing to fear
What if the world of dragonball existed in the real world? Thats the question we will answer here.

Set in modern day earth but with several differences. Capsule corp is an american company that has grown to prominence world wide with their advanced storage technology. In addition there exists amazing masters of Ki throughout the world often they live in secret. But certain warriors choose to work for governments as super soldiers. The red ribbon army is a terrifying military collaboration of China, russia, North korea, Pakistan, and Iraq. Far to the north in the arctic one can find Korins tower and the lookout. The biggest change however is of course the existence of the Dragon Balls.

The other difference is the lack of any canon characters. Everyone in the Dragon ball series will be replaced by an OC character. This story will start off within the equivilant of the dragon ball series and power levels will be relevant. No one can have a power larger than 100 to start the series and even that is rather excessive. You can make multiple characters later on but we start with one each.There is an original storyline i have planned and i look forward to seeing what kind of Z force we can put together.

At the start i have 5 roles available for players. The roster will expand as the rp does.

1. The Young hermit of the Himalayas.
(Saiyan)

2. The Kame Style Star pupil
(Human)

3. The Crane School Protege
(Human)

4. The Bandit from the Mojave
(Andriod)

5. The 2 time World Champion
(Namekian)

I will be playing the young genius son of the Capsule corps CEO.
(Human)

You can build your characters as you see fit as long as they fit one of these roles, male or female is irrelevant and ages need to be below 20 but above 10 years of age for characters. There are many arcs i have planned that we can go through as the story progresses.

So without further ado where my Dragon ball fans at?​

Last edited:
Announcement-
Due to Rp plot nessecities the solution to problems will rarely if ever be simply piwering up more. Characters are gonna need to be slightly more complex.

Also i will be adjusting playable races slightly. So that each player may have a more rich experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back