• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Emotional Enigma

Empathetic Empress
Hello! I've made a search thread before but I'm making another one for a more specific plot I had in mind.

tend to only do F/M pairings unfortunately and enjoy romance coupled with other genres though I don't like forced romance. We can build the angst and romance and if it doesn't work out then its no harm done but I at least want the effort there to develop some kind of connection. I don't have any experience with steampunk and very little experience with sci-fi but I'd be willing to give either of those a shot.

As far as activity goes I will be active as much as I can. I appreciate long, detailed responses and paragraphs of writing! Hit me with it all and I'll try to match, with that said if I shoot you 6 paragraphs, you don't also have to do 6 paragraphs. I really care about how you describe things.

Along with response quality I also appreciate contribution. It is YOUR character; use your creative juices to add and keep adding to them. If you like your character then it should come naturally to want to keep developing them.

I can double and usually have quite a few side characters or NPC's just to keep the story moving but my general rule is that aside from 1 or 2 of my main characters, all side characters are disposable and killable so long as you tell ahead of time. Another note on doubling, if you want to play whatever Muse as well as another character within plot, you can do that so long as we discuss it first! For example: School plot, you can play Muse A/B as well as a teacher if you'd like or a human student or vampire student.

Plots!! These go for the darker tones and anguish because I like to make my characters suffer lol Because of this I prefer my partners be 18+ in age. I also enjoy my plots to have equally flawed sides. No one side of a plot is going to be perfect or right in the situation, there needs to be room for growth and that can't happen if YC is on the side thats always right. Its also not fair to either of us if one of us is just painted as the bad guy the whole plot so please that in mind when pitching plot ideas.

The plot I am seeing if anyone finds interesting is one that requires doubling. I was thinking of some sort of college or school system where each person is partnered with someone else. Type A students can use magic and type B students are creatures to an extent that need magic to fight. The school trains both types of students and prepares them for the real world of crime fighting.

This plot is still in WIP stage but I'd love to plot with someone and come up with more ideas! DM for any inquiries!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back