• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Don't look at me, LOOK AT ME. (Recruitment thread.)

InsultingBunny

Princess of Rude. Let me insult you?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Honestly I always find myself returning to the wonderful community of RPN for all my RP needs so...here we fucking go.

I have been around for more than a year and have met and made some great friends and amazing writing partners but I find myself in need of some new writing partners again. Looking to write from scratch!
I like to consider myself a pretty advanced writer, I am punctual with how I write even if English is not my first language.
I enjoy a mass of genres that I like to mix and twist together and would enjoy a partner that would love to mix and twist up a wonderful concoction of a story.
My main wants for a partner are these following thingsss..
- Grammarly correct.
- Post a couple times a day, or more often than not.
- Enjoys developing a friendship outside of the RP.
- Story and world building skills.
- Won't make me play all the sub characters.
- Enjoys darker topics.
- Due to the darker subjects 18+ would be appreciated.
- Writes more than 3 paragraphs per post.
- Can keep up with my almost erratic thought style.

If you think that you fit my criteria then go ahead and read on to the next section.

As said above i really enjoy multiple settings inside a roleplay and here are the genres and settings I enjoy.

- Adventure
- Action
- Romance
- Historical
- Horror
- Gore
- Darker themes
- Multiverse
- Mystery
- School
- Fantasy
- Super powers
- Supernatural
- Zombies
- End of the world
- Vampires
- Werewolves/ Lycans
- Demons

Just putting out here that I also do not do fandoms. Sorry kids.
I am a multi paragraph writer and would like someone that challenges me to write my best!
Go ahead and message me or comment. Thanks for reading. I guess.

Last edited:
Which sort of historical RP's are you into? I can't promise daily posting, but every second day perhaps I can aim for.

Which sort of historical RP's are you into? I can't promise daily posting, but every second day perhaps I can aim for.
More leaning to historical fiction, thriving lands, castles, ongoing battles, Uncivilized civilizations and of course plagues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back