• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dons Pan-Dimensional Diner

MrMopp

Two Thousand Club
Aaaaaaaaright, wazzup ya bums! Names Don, and welcome to my Pan-Dimensional Diner, best bar and eatery in the multiverse.

Now this diner ain’t called "Pan-dimensional" cause I thought it would sound fancy. The place is a literal nexus world, free from continuity and context, where characters of all and shapes and genres can hang out, from space aliens, to knight in shining armor, to caped crusaders, to cyborg pirates! (Hell, I once had had sentient stepladder hobble in and order a Shirley temple. True story). All of them escaping their life stories for a moment to bum around and run their mouth with weirdos a reality over, or maybe just to drown at the bar, or maybe just to grab a burger and a killer sarsaparilla milkshake. Ain’t gonna lie, it’s flipp’n three ringed circus most days, but if you ain’t afraid of general weirdness and some wild-ass bar fights, then I figure you’re gonna have some interesting stories to take home.

Lets lay down the rules though.

1. NO KILLING ANYONE! What does this look like, Mos Eisley?

2. BAR BRAWL?! Sure, knock yourselves out. But keep the safety on, would’ja?! If things get out of hand, there will be some Don Intervention goin on.

3. NO MIND CONTROL CRAP. Seriously, its creepy as f*ck and nobody likes it.

4. STAY OF THE KITCHEN. Our cook is a maniac an I will not be responsible for whatever he does to you.

5. MIND YA FUCKING LANGUI- aw, crap.

6. PANTS! WEAR EM, DAMNIT!

Last edited:
hmmm 🤔. Well I don’t see the harm. However there will be a character page already there where you can enter your CS.

Speaking of links...

(Shrugs), it happens. Honestly I’ve never run a Dons Diner game burn out within a few week. But I’ll probably start up a new one in a the spring when the weathers warmer and I’m a little more perky, so hang in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back