• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy DnDish adventure?

kevintheradioguy

Salt
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm not at the keyboard, so pardon for not making this pretty and/or making any typos, please.
But I still wanted to inquire about anyone being in for a DnD-esque adventure for two via local threads and high literacy+description skill?
Can be a random road trip, lighter version of official adventures, own brainstormed quest, or anything in-between. I'd love to bring back one of my mains for this, but I have not yet been lucky. Please, give my bois someone to have a cool, long, juicy RP!

Okay, I came at the keyboard now, and can be detailed!
Thank you everyone who got interested in that short-versioned bullcrap over there.

[class=wrapper]
max-width:800px;
min-height:300px;
margin:auto;
[/class]
[div class=wrapper]I am looking for a 1x1 literature-based game in a DnD verse. It seems nearly impossible to find a DM - let alone a decent one, so I am trying my luck with 1x1 threads now!

What I am looking for/offering:

Troup-style RP (thanks Shotagonist Shotagonist for figuring out the term for me). Basically, what it means, is that both people contribute to the narrative/DMing via presenting plots and NPCs to each other and taking for created NPCs and plots the role of a DM. Such as, if your characters comes over with an ad to hunt a hag, I think you have plans for this hag, and the story around her, and I am to get into this quest, but not take any DM liberties with it. Similarly, if I write that a courier comes over with a note from the local marquis to visit, that means I'm to DM what's the case with it, and narrate the following quest for both of us. Hope this makes sense.

I am really, really craving for people who are passionate and stable enough for the game. My experience with this website has been nothing but disappointing, so please, prove this experience wrong via not flaking off, and supporting a good, long, juicy game! Communication is the key here: if you feel something is wrong - don't get offended, PM right away, and I'd be happy to figure things out with you to make us both feel comfortable!

I do not demand any post length, and surely don't want you to go out of your way to meet the same length as mine. At times I can be awfully descriptive, and usually write rather long posts, however, I am a firm believer that any post is a good post when there's something brought to the table, a.k.a. something to react to. So don't be shy if you're a laconic writer.

I'd love to bring back my ole character(s), but not all of them are very nice, not all of them are very smart. Which would start a good relationship dynamic in the duo, and that's fine. Don't be offended if in-game my character would be rude or prejudiced - it's a part of a journey. It's boring to get characters get alone and become best friends right from the get go.

For various reasons, I roleplay in threads, although PMs and discord can be used for contact and discussion.

My stances on romance are pretty much the same throughout all the RPs: I do not play for it, but if it happens - it happens.

That being said, I'm both LGBT and het friendly, but feel uncomfortable playing female characters, thus my entire roster is male.

I am willing to answer any questions and brainstorm any ideas you might have, though my preference usually lies in Forgotten Realms (not a hard request - I am just the most familiar with that universe). Be sure to PM me if you have any, or leave them down below.

[/div]

Last edited:
I’m most defenitly keen if you’re still looking, it would give me a good opportunity to test drive a new character !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back