• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ThePrime

43C818D7-514C-41A4-9FDC-274B2DC9E509.jpeg
The world of Paru is in peril. The fires of war burn and nations clash all around the world. The god of this world Jin has tried to temper this fury of mortals with blessings and curses for those who deserve either but this has done little if anything to alleviate the turmoil that continues to grow. He was about to set in motion the apocalypse to wipe the world clean and start anew but a woman in prayer at the grave of her children earned his attention and she was able to change the gods mind with her pleas begging for a bridge to the divine rather than a rebuke from it. Hearing her the God Jin promised that mortals would have another 270 years to get themselves together before he intervened, and he even promised his intervention would not be the destruction of all mortals as he had initially intended.

He would spend the promised 27 decades wandering the world and finding righteous mortals to sire children with. Each of these demigod children were marked upon their birth and would spend their first twenty years living amongst the mortals. On their 20th birthday they would be divinely moved to a great vault where they would be put in stasis to await their siblings. While in stasis the demigods would relive their lives again and again until all that remains was a desire for change. Finally the clock has winded down and the time mortals had to fix the problems they faced themselves has run out.

The demigod children of Jin are now awakened by their father, and given a task. Save the mortals from themselves, Tear the corrupt from their thrones, enthrone the righteous, Purge the wicked, protect the innocent. All these demands are given with a promise, should this crusade be successful and the world united under one banner, then the people of paru will take to the stars and each demigod will be granted full divinity and the right to serve as a god on the planet they will settle with the people of paru. The crusade has been launched and hopefully the world will be changed for the better.
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

Links to the lore CS and OCC can be found above. Players will be filling the role of demigod children of the god Jin. There are actually few rules and regulations here and aside from whats in the lore players will be able to take certain liberties in the creation of the world. Such as the design of your own cities, Nations, etc. if you have any questions check with me and ill answer them as quickly as i possibly can. Im looking for between 3-6 players to fill the roles of the Main demigods. I myself will be playing the role of one demigod, Jin the One God, And numerous mortal figures of importance. You can make multiple characters but at least one must be a demigod.​

An example of one of the Demigods can now be found in the Cs page.

This example is Atrokus and he is what one would call a “War” demigod. That said he is by no means meant to be the leader or anything. Just an example as to how life was for the demigods.

No matter what kind of demigod you are you were born with your abilities be it for better or worse. Some would find you to be a gift from the One god jin. Others may find you to be a curse or some kind of Evil false god. It varies from person to person.

The main point i was hoping to make is rhe backstory. You mag notice the “cloud fortress” is not listed in the lore…thats because character sheets will serve as an extended lore in some regard. You can make up your own city and people so long as they fit the world lore.

Also Boop.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back