• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Dipcifica Falls OOC [Raven14 & king_of_demons12]

Main
Here
I think I came up with a plot, but I want to get your opinion on it before I go anywhere crazy with it.

So I thought maybe we could do a combination of Mabcifica and Dipcifica, but with Dipcifica being the sort of "canon" that ends up being the conclusion. (It would be where either Northwest Mansion Mystery didn't happen, or just won't happen in the future.) My idea was that Mabel and Dipper are preparing for some type of event at the Mystery Shack (not sure what it should be yet) and Pacifica approaches them at a store when they're buying party supplies and makes fun of it or something, making Dipper mad and Mabel upset.

When they get home, Dipper tells Mabel about how he hates Pacifica and all that, and Mabel just sadly replies that maybe they shouldn't judge her too quickly. Of course, Dipper being Dipper disagrees strongly, but Mabel just tries to drop the conversation after that, which confuses him. Later on, he tries to confront her about everything, and, with a lot of twin pressuring, Mabel comes out to Dipper as being bi and tells him that she has feelings for Pacifica. At first, he's shocked, then confused on why she would like Pacifica, but ends up dealing with it for his sister's sake, and trying to help them get together when she tells him to look at her in a new perspective.

Dipper serves as Mabel's wingman, talking her up to Pacifica and trying to be nicer to the Northwest simultaneously. In the process of this, Dipper develops feelings for Pacifica, and tries to push the newfound love for her away - while also hiding it from Mabel. It becomes really stressful for Dipper.

And then, I don't really have any ideas on how Dipper and Pacifica end up together, but we could probably just let it happen through the roleplay. All I know is that I want the whole thing to be a slow burn.

What do you think?

Oop. I just realized that there are other characters in this show. *face palm*

Should we just share the other characters and use them if we need to interact with them? (Like, we don't have set roles as the other characters because they might not have that big of an importance to the plot.)

I promise I usually write more than I have been! I didn't expect my initial idea of writing to be like that, and apparently the only way I can write with Mabel at the moment is if she interacts with others. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back