Digital Disaster

After Growmon's first wave of Exhaust Flame, the towering Demon Dragon let out a thundering roar that even shook the ground. A roar not only heard, but also felt. Red told Growmon to Burn them all. This is the first time that Red directly commanded him to kill. However, Growmon did not question it, as he knows very well that Red would not just say something like that for no reason. As Digimon partners, their thoughts resonate with each other. A good portion of Red's emotions was transferred to Growmon. Not to mention the tone of Red's voice, as well as the crack. All of these were enough to fuel his primal instincts as a Digimon. The instinct to kill another, and emerge as the strongest. A Digimon can be a friend, but its primary purpose will always be the same. Eat, train, and fight until it becomes the strongest. Growmon, without caring who he hurts in the process, blasts another wave of powerful flames.
"EXHAUST FLAME!!!"
His voice sounding much deeper now. Growmon is finally turning into the Demon Dragon that he is supposed to be.
"Stealth." Red spoke with a monotonous voice once again.
In a matter of seconds, he vanishes from everyone's sight.

Crow Crow (Ami, Rapidmon)
@RedMiniBossBattle

"Snap out of it!" The Rapidmon exclaims, "it's me, remember?"

"Th- this is bad!" Ami exclaims. "I'll hold him off! You all focus on the top hat guy!"

Locomon2.jpg

Another being was conjured - this one a train that rammed straight into Growmon!

Digimon+Adventure+Episode+35+-+Xvid+DVDRip+_MXR_+_1__0019.jpg

"Flower Cannon!"

While the train rammed Growmon from the front, a blast of nature energy coming from a humanoid Digimon struck Growmon at the back of his head! For two Ultimate-level Digimon to fight a Champion-level would seem like overki-

"I'm sorry, but... Golden Triangle!"

Rapidmon struck Growmon from another angle with a triangle-shaped blast!

RedLight RedLight

They were back in the cyberworld, or whatever, and she was finally back to normal. Avan sighed in relief as she found herself back on all fours. Though, it was a short lived victory when it became all too clear that another murder had happened. “What the Hell is wrong with this place,” the Umbreon muttered to herself, looking around at everyone. Her eyes landed on the Pale Lady and it was like all the pieces fell into place. No one could convince her otherwise. This was the doing of the Bad Luck Pokémon. There was no other way to slice it. Since the very beginning this place had been nothing but bad luck. It wasn’t a coincidence, it just couldn’t be.

Avan moved further away from the group and merely sat down, curling her tail around her paws as she stared at nothing in particular, finding shapes and patterns in the scenery around them and avoided everything and all of the goings on. And like a kick to the stomach, she remembered Lana kissing Eric’s cheek. Avan’s head dipped, her shoulders raising as she physically reacted to the memory, the sick feeling of… was she really jealous? Could she be jealous? Should she be jealous? If he was with Lana now, and not her, wasn’t that a good thing? Shouldn’t she just be happy for him? “Hmmmng,” the female quietly moaned in annoyance and distress.

Interactions:N/A
Mentions:Eric ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow ), Lana ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ), The Pale Lady ( Jeremiah Jeremiah )

Growmon continues to breathe the second wave of Exhaust Flame, while still not listening to Ami's Rapidmon. Whenever his Exhaust Flame touches the ground, it melts it. Fortunately for everyone in this dire situation, Growmon stopped, as if taking a breather.

"Red... Are you seeing this?" He spoke with his demonic voice.
But of course, Red is nowhere to be found. Except for Growmon, who apparently confirmed that his human partner is still around. He began charging another Exhaust Flame.

Suddenly, Ami conjures another Digimon. A train-like Digimon called Locomon. Growmon gets distracted as the Locomon rammed him. But unfortunately, Growmon managed to stop Locomon by holding the train-like Digimon back with his large hands.

"EXHA-- AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!!" Growmon suddenly roared in pain.
Another Digimon is attacking him.
"Tsk!"

A Lilimon appears from nowhere and lays attacks of Flower Cannons behind Growmon's head. If it was just one Perfect-level Digimon, he would have a fighting chance. But there are two of them now.
"YOU'LL REGRET THAT!!!" He shouted at the Lilimon, while still holding back the still-running Locomon.
"Damn it!" A familiar voice hissed.

And then, as if it the two Perfect-level Digimons were not enough. Rapidmon attacks him as well.
"HHHHHNNNRG!!!"
"Enough!" The familiar voice shouted.
On top of Growmon's head, Red reveals himself as his Stealth loses effect.
"We surrender." He said while his voice cracked near the end.
Growmon remained silent and lets go of Locomon. Red faces down, as if he is trying to hide something. He clutches both of his fists tight, before sniffing. Red did not speak nor do anything at all for a minute. Then he started hitting his fists together. Again. And again. Repeatedly until his knuckles went extremely red. Then droplets were seen coming from his still-hidden face, landing on Growmon's head.
"Y'all f***ed up, I'll tell you that much." He said with a voice that is trying to hold something back.
Red and his Digimon walks out of the scene, heading back to wherever they came from before all of this.

Crow Crow (Ami, Rapidmon, Locomon, Lilimon)

Wickerbottom appeared with the group same as everyone else, to see the grizzly murder that had happened. However, she seemed unfazed by it all. Death happened often enough in her world, all you needed was Telltale Heart or a Touch Stone and you were good to go. Though, your sanity was a little worse for the wear. But that was easy enough to counteract as well. All you needed was a field of flowers, or some fresh food. Either way, the librarian merely looked around at the others, eyes still closed though it seemed as if she was still seeing everyone. It was hard to explain the boredom she felt. Though, that could have just been the exhaustion. The rising surge of annoyance was most likely the exhaustion as well. The insomniac was not having an easy time in this world. Things seemed to be moving past her at rapid speed, and when they weren’t, it was like everything was slowed down to a painfully ambling.

Despite her lack of interest, however, Wickerbottom was listening to everything around her. How could she not? It was so grating loud to her librarian ears. Apparently, there were bite marks on the body, or at least that’s what it sounded like from the distressed tone of some female creature who was worried she’d be picked. However, upon closer inspection it seemed like the marks made on the victim’s body were not bite marks at all, but made from some kind of claw. Or horn. According to yet another strange creature.

As more and more information came pooling in, Wickerbottom couldn’t help but give a “humph” and cross her arms over her chest. “Well, I think it’s rather obvious what the killer was.” She said in a rather matter-of-fact tone. “It was done by one of the cyber beasts, or whatever they’re called. The only question is who has one that had claws that could make those kinds of wounds.” The annoyed looking older woman looked around, eyes still oddly closed, thought it was clear she was judging each and every one of the individuals around her.

With the obvious out of the way, the librarian finally stepped forward to do a little investigation herself. Finding herself picking up the harpoon that Benedict had apparently fired.

Interactions: Everyone
Mentions: Pale Lady ( Jeremiah Jeremiah ), Lana ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ), GM ( Crow Crow )

The way the harpoon gun was placed, it wasn't even retracted back. Its long line extended forward, but something caused it to flinch backwards, creating a U-shape. Whatever this something was, perhaps it also caused the chipping and blunting of the harpoon gun's sharp ends, the supposed missing metal bits scattered on the floor

At the same time, evidence of a few strands of dry straw were seen on the harpoon tip.

"What's this?" Arata approaches the straw strands. "what could leave this behind?"

It appeared that there was little to nothing left to cover.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Crow Crow Veradana Veradana marc122 marc122 DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore BoltBeam BoltBeam Jeremiah Jeremiah RedLight RedLight Nightwisher Nightwisher CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

• GreyNeutral.png
    Grey & Eric

After the little exchange with Zenith, Eric had taken a liking to the little Umbreon. A rather huge one, in fact. "You want help with your phone?" he asked.

That was back then. It was a temporary relief for Eric's disdain of the first murder, courtesy of one cute little darkness dog. Afterwards, in another sad excuse of being too lazy to write the reactions of the duo to the events that occurred during their writer's absence, things had gotten... blurry. Bob was taken away, but he was, in reality, innocent, as the two would later find out. Now, after a few weeks of touring the streets of Japan, visiting cafes and getting to know each other better and conspiring to free Lana and Bob while thinking about pulling Zenith into their antics, they were led back to another murder scene in the virtual world.

Benedict's.

And that, my friends, is where this story of digital monsters has lead me and Grey...

--

GreyUnamused.png

"So... he finally bit the dust, huh?" Grey asks himself, staring at the body with concealed disgust. It isn't any prettier than Lyle's corpse, that's for sure. "Guess that's what he gets for always trying to cook people..."

The fox sighs.

"There's a lot of blood this time. Can't imagine how painful that would've been." Just like last time, Grey leans in to get a closer look. The fishy smell is overpowering and revolting, enough to make even sewer rats reel. At least it isn't joined by the smell of decomposition.

Meanwhile, me? I've decided to sit this one out. Again.

Zant, Bowser, the Eater Agents...

I just want to go home.

I find myself pulled farther away from the group, wanting as much distance between the murder scene and me as possible. Maybe I can drown out the images of Benedict's body with some funny thoughts. Like Benedict's afterlife consisting of running away from big bad wolves, police officers, and Logan Paul.

With an idle mind filled with delusional coping daydreams, I sit down beside Avan. Instantly, my worries are washed away. Her presence alone makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I look around for a moment, wondering where Zenith is. I hope he finds us and comes to join us.

"...Hey, Avan," I start with a genuine smile on my face as I turn back to her, oblivious to what's eating at her inside. Not one of those Eater things, hopefully... "This situation disturbing you too, huh?"

My eyes scan the horizon of the digital landscape. In a weird way, it looks... nice.

"...Well, I guess you don't really need to like Disney to enjoy the fireworks..."

--

GREY ART CREDIT: HavocDusk
    Grey Text HEX Color Code: #00d8ff
    Eric Text HEX Color Code: #8a2542

Interactions:
    Nightwisher Nightwisher (Avan)
    Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Zenith | Open for interaction)

Mentions:
    Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Benedict)
    PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Bob)
    Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)

• Wickerbottom picked up the harpoon to examine it, finding the tips broken off. It was clear that it must have been deflected in some way. The librarian pursed her lips, trying to mull over all of the information as she ran through what little she knew of each person. This would be significantly easier if she’d spent more time with them and had gotten to know them. Finally, the old woman pointed the dulled end of the harpoon at a young girl in a raincoat. “You,” she stated. “That Umbrella of yours is a monster,and it makes me uneasy. And I don’t like that your digimon has three sharp, cylindrical claws on each hand.” Wickerbottom stated as Night hoped in her sleep deprived state that the Digimon were all around. “Plus, I don’t particularly appreciate your bright eyed and bushy tailed look. It’s too innocent, and that makes you suspicious in a group filled with-,” the woman looked around. “Suspicious characters. I believe you killed him.” The librarian turned to those who seemed to be running this little investigation. “Now that we’ve figured it out, I would like to return home.”

Vote: Umbrella (Topless)

Interactions: Umbrella ( Topless Topless ) and GM ( Crow Crow )
    Mentions N/A

Parasoul & Umbrella

latest

"H-Huh?! Why me?!"
Umbrella was horrifyingly shocked when the old woman accusses her for the murder "But I don't know that guy is! And I'm always with my sister Parasoul!" She turns to her sister, grabbing the edge of her skirts as she looks up to her with eyes ready to burst out tears out of fear. "Parasoul, say something..." She begs. Parasoul looks down at Umbrella and thought to herself that she wouldn't do such a horrible crime, especially in her age. Parasoul felt pity.

latest

"Excuse me..." Parasoul says as she faces the old woman "I know that we are in the phase of investigation, but how would you know that it was my sister who killed this poor man? Surely a girl of her age wouldn't be as qualified to kill somebody, even though she wields a rather monstrous umbrella bigger than her. I am asking you in a very polite manner."

Crow Crow EldridSmith EldridSmith Nightwisher Nightwisher

The insomniac looked up at Arata, her eyes just as closed as they always have been. “A second…” She thought for a moment, turning back to the crowd, doing what she could to analyze. However, her investigation was cut short when it was interrupted by the girl she’d just accused and her sister. The librarian turned and adjusted her glasses at the tip of her nose. “I already explained why, dear. It might be best if you put on your listening ears, and maybe pay attention.” Wickerbottom pointed to the area in which Jack Atlas had been before he turned full eater. “It’s clear that those who are doing the killing don’t have control over their body, so an argument of age and innocence is completely null and void. That’s not even getting into the evidence that points to her direction, as I’ve already stated — the cylindrical claw marks in rows of three, the monster… well, everything really. I’m sure if I had the time to do a proper investigation, I could come up with more proof. And I’m sure that anyone around who had really taken a look at the evidence will come to the same conclusion as I have. Maybe you don’t know your sister as well as you thought,” the old woman tilted her head up and down as if she was looking Parasoul over, though her eyes remain closed. “Dear.”

Wickerbottom turned away from the sisters and back to looking over a crowd for a second person who could possibly have committed the first murder. Who did she know that had electrical powers? Her closed eyes gaze landed upon the little boy, and she wondered for a moment how likely it was that two children had been infected.

Interactions: Arata ( Crow Crow ), Parasoul ( Topless Topless )
Mentions: Wray ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ).

Parasoul & Umbrella

latest

After hearing what the old woman got to say, Parasoul could not help but feel sad and defeated. Maybe she is right about Umbrella killing the man, but she firmly believes that she couldn't. She wanted to defend her, but she has no proof that she didn't commit the crime. She looks back at her sister with a sad a look. "Umbrella, I-" Before she could say anything, Umbrella suddenly turns and starts running.

latest

"Umbrella, wait!"

latest

"I did not kill him! I DID NOT! I DID NOT! I DID NOT!!!" As Umbrella strays away from the group, she becomes more and more a sobbing mess as she could not believe what she has heard, even though it was one person who've said it. But then again, one person's word could affect others.

Crow Crow EldridSmith EldridSmith Nightwisher Nightwisher

"F*** it!" A familiar voice screamed. "Y'all are pathetic!"
Returning to the scene, from a distance, is Red and Growmon.
"She didn't do it, you old hag!" Red shouted at the old librarian, called Wickerbottom or some b***s***.
"She didn't." Growmon added in.
"Is your eyesight that terrible? Even your dying a** could toss this child around." Red explained. "And if you're oh-so terrified about her mOnStEr UmBreLLA, then your mother must've raised a p*ssy a** b****."
"Red, stop cussing in front of a child."
"Anyone could be suspicious." Red continued. "Your saggy t*ts could be suspicious."

"I'mma propose something. For everyone."

"Red, we already lost today, let's not--"
"Let's all go have a f***ing party at the jail until we prove ourselves innocent."
"Oh boy..."
"Everyone's sweating like a wh*r* in church now, huh? Honestly, I can't just stand it when people go full psycho mode at someone powerless."
Red walks beside Umbrella.
"This scrawny lil s*** is the killer?" He jokingly said. "If this child is the killer, then ANYONE of us can be a killer. So let's all go to f***ing jail. Didn't Crow say that f***en Bob proved his innocence in jail?"
Of course, no one understood the last part.
"Y'all better keep the same energy once we're all headed there."
Growmon tries to cover his face.
"But of course, no one will agree to my proposal." Red said, scoffing at everyone. "That being said... I vote for this child, as well as myself."

"Stop crying. You're making this difficult for me."
He said to Umbrella who is beside him.

VOTE A: UMBRELLA | VOTE B: RED

Topless Topless
Nightwisher Nightwisher
@Kowloon2

Last edited:
Jesse listened to all the theories and accusations that were being presented left and right. He had no clue who to believe, hell he didn't understand much of this Digi-talk still. All he could do was stand there, utterly confused at what the hell was going on here. People were talking about this person did it, and that person did it, and all Jesse could do was listen as various accusations and all that were thrown out. Razor Thunder Bitch-a-mon just stood there as well, just as quiet as Jesse. Jesse wasn't confused that much, aside from the aforementioned "Digi-talk", but he still could make... vague sense of it. Very vague sense, but sense of it nonetheless. As he tried to come up with an argument in his own head to present, something finally managed to catch his attention.

And that was that the child wasn't the killer.

"Shut the fuck up, you old bitch." Jesse said as he approached Wickerbottom. He didn't stand over her, like he was trying to intimidate her, but he made it clear he was talking to her and her alone. "Y-you wanna tell me that this little girl? This little girl right here, who can't be above what... ten? Is the killer? You really wanna fucking tell me that, yo?" Jesse smirked and turned around, spinning in a slow circle as a he threw his hands up into the air. He allowed his coat to move upwards alongside his arms as he did so, nodding a bit as well. He then turned back towards Wickerbottom and leaned forward so they met at eye level, placing his hands on his knees in a condescending fashion. "Well NEWSFLASH, bitch! Everyone here has one of these freaky ass... things! That girl's umbrella ain't the exception! We all have weird shit here that can do that!"

It was no secret that Jesse had a soft spot for children. That much was a fact. So as he stood up and walked away, he stood next to Umbrella, as if protectively standing in front of the girl a bit. "I'm not letting you fucking throw this little girl in jail because of whatever fucking sick fucking.... bitch game it is that you're playing! She's a LITTLE GIRL, yo!"

Nightwisher Nightwisher Topless Topless RedLight RedLight Crow Crow

Parasoul & Umbrella

Parasoul caught up to Umbrella as she was being defended by two rude, but kind men. She gets down on one knee as she gets herself close to her distressed sister.

latest

"Umbrella, don't cry alright?"

latest

"Am I...Am I...Am I g-going to be...i-in jail? I-I don't want to be in jail, Parasoul."

latest

"Shh shh...its going to be okay, Umbrella. Don't worry, I got you. Don't cry now." Parasoul pulls Umbrella in, hugging her as she sobs. She pats her back and caresses her head in an effort to calm her down. "This is bad. How could someone accuse her like that? Someone is behind this, I am sure of it. The murderer could be any of us...was there something influencing or manipulating us into committing such horrible acts? I need to know more about this." She thought.

Crow Crow EldridSmith EldridSmith thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore RedLight RedLight Nightwisher Nightwisher

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict looked around, “Ah....Josh! observe.....we survived the fight, harpoons.....always kill Krakens” Benedict said before standing up, and looking around the room, observing. “Ah.....this must be, the fish shop.....fisherman! When will my kraken be ready.....I am quite famished.” Benedict said to the older man before looking at Josh, who was still sound asleep, Benedict glared at him, “Let’s see how sweet those dreams become...”
Crow Crow
QizPizza QizPizza

"Kraken? I didn't see you with a kraken when you got here - I haven't seen a kraken for eons, let alone have one just lying in the oven!

Well, if it's food you want and food you need, we should talk over a meal. Come with me."

The old man leaves the room.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch QizPizza QizPizza

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

“Ah....how quaint, finally, I get to eat......I am at peace.” Benedict said before following the old man, calmly walking along, looking at his surroundings with a calm gaze.
Crow Crow

1572922629341.png Nik had been trying to quell his rage at the old womans comments but he had had enough. His third eye appearing and floating menacingly above him as he glared at her with righteous anger. "Listen here you lowly hag." Nik says getting right up in front of her and lifting her body off the ground, forcing her to be eye to eye with him as she can't move. "You dare accuse a child of murder? You are lower than the lowest vermin that crawls this planet." Nik says as he curses her with bad luck for the day. "If you need further evidence of her innocence I shall provide it to you foul creature. I have been with her the past few weeks and she has had full control over her powers and those of her digimon. I shall inspect the corpse and weapon on my own, stay there and act like the wise old elder you should be." Nik spat out with venom at such hateful excuses as he casts a spell to inspect the corpse and weapon, moving a magic circle over her getting a 3d image of the corpse and weapon, including the internals.
Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore RedLight RedLight Nightwisher Nightwisher Topless Topless

Yang Xiao Long & Yangalang
(Kowloon Level 2)

It was clear from what she smelled from Benedict's reeking body and what Fluffington the Eevee said that something like a fish must've touched the poor sod of a humanoid abomination. As she looked into the man's wounds a little deeper, she saw that the bite marks were rather large for a Digimon, and that they were exceptionally smooth. Yangalang's teeth, in comparison, were a little rough around the edges, but then again, she didn't tend to them much, seeing as Digimon were "intangible" beings whom she could only directly interact with in cyberspace. 'Someone has had ought to have done something with a Digimon,' Yang figured, 'But I can't quite put my finger on it. Poor penguin, though. That little fella couldn't possibly have stood a chance against the Eater Agents.'

Then, Ms. Wickerbottom, who was investigating the broken harpoon, came to the conclusion was perhaps one of the Eater Agents. Already were several people starting to come to her defense, while the old lady was standing up for herself and her own conclusions. When it came to investigating, Yang knew she had to keep her judgement unclouded, and her investigating carefully carried out, or else she would lead herself and potentially any others astray from the real murderer. It would be no good if this were the case, because how an Eater Agent would act could trick people into coming to the wrong conclusions at the end.

And already was Yangalang coming to the little girl's defense.

"She didn't do it, lady! She's just a little girl, she couldn't have possibly come up with such a bad thing! You're all just piling on her just because of concusions you've just jumped to! Isn't there a better way to this?"

Yang herself, meanwhile, was keeping herself quiet, surveying Umbrella and her weapon of choice, Hungern. Those three triangle-forming bite marks. The U-shape on the broken harpoon gun. What could it possibly mean? From those conclusions alone, Umbrella was already suspect; the top of Hungern had three large, smooth claws that could have burrowed into Benedict's lifeless body. The U-shaped crater in the gun couldn't have been anyone else but that little girl's umbrella. Although, she admitted, she herself could've made that U-shaped hole, but thst is, if her Semblance transferred enough damage to her body's strength.

Problem was, if she were to come out and say it, those three—no, four people coming to the possible Eater Agent's defense, including her own RizeGreymon, would come at the Huntress-in-Training. Umbrella was, indeed, a little girl who could have been easily misunderstood by her and Ms. Wickerbottom, particularly as some of them were treating them like grade-school bullies. But, this was different; someone was murdered, and someone was suspect after all, so she had to stay vigilant. But she came close to relenting to her own Digimon's words to point at someone else. It was only after she recalled what she had seen of the evidence and Umbrella's living umbrella thing that she decided that the little girl was, after all, an Eater agent.

"Hey now, hold up for a second. Parasol, Red, Jesse, and Nik. I understand your concerns that we might be too hard on that little girl, but this is different. Someone was murdered, and it didn't look like an accident, either. So in that case, someone must've done it to that gentleman and his poor penguin. And what that old lady said was right; those three claws that burrowed into his body must be from that of the girl's strange umbrella, and whatever left a medium, circular U-shaped mark on the harpoon gun means she must've smacked that thing against it.

And aren't we supposed to really look into it and see who'd done it? This is an investigation for crying out loud, and it doesn't matter if it's someone like Jack Atlas, or some little yellow electric rat like Bob, or even a little girl. The only thing about it is whether or not one of them did the dirty deed. And Nik, did you say anything about her having full control of her powers and Digimon? If so, I say it only hurts your case. To me, it only makes it a little more likely that she knew what she was doing.

And before you say anything else, I'm just going to say it: That Umbrella girl is an Eater Agent."

"B—But...Yang, that poor girl!"

"Do we need anymore headaches, Yangalang? If so, keep talking. Otherwise—"

Clearly, Yangalang didn't get the hint.

"Then I'll keep talking until that poor girl gets—"

Yang's irises flashed red, as she shot a glare towards her Digimon.

"YANG. ALANG."

Finally, he shut up. Then, he sighed, shaking his head and looking away. Yang continued to talk, her irises still reddened and her voice having a frustrated inflection to its tone.

"I'm not saying that she's the absolute demon we should all fear. I'm just saying, she's the most likely suspect for the murder because of what the injuries and damage look like."

Crow Crow (GM)
Interactions: Nightwisher Nightwisher (Ms. Wickerbottom), Topless Topless (Umbrella, Parasol), RedLight RedLight (Red), thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Jesse), EldridSmith EldridSmith (Nik)
Mentions: QizPizza QizPizza (Jack Atlas)

Last edited:
"Nothing finer than talking over the finest cuisine in the Digital World - Meat!"

The old man had lead them out of the house to gaze upon a field - a field where roasted, mouthwatering meat was growing above fertile soil.

NBXOGBL.jpg

A little creature of sorts was managing the area.

latest

"Welcome to the meat farm! We grow meat for everyone! Would you like some meat?"

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch QizPizza QizPizza

As Nik used his abilities, all would be able to see those surface punctures and large bite marks that others had discovered on Benedict, just as predicted. The half-to-full inch deep teeth sinking was now more measurable.

In the deeper layers of Benedict's corpse allegedly left untouched by the supposed culprit...

Ah

They would see

Nothing

An error

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Crow Crow Veradana Veradana marc122 marc122 Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore BoltBeam BoltBeam Jeremiah Jeremiah RedLight RedLight Nightwisher Nightwisher CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow EldridSmith EldridSmith

Fluffington the Mighty stumbles away from the Arguing and the Sleeping Smelly Benedict, coughing lightly. She makes her way over to her fellow Pokemon, Avan and flops down beside her and Eric. "Uuuuuuuuuugh. I don't feel so good. I think I used Toxic too much earlier." She rolls onto her back and kicks her feet in the air, adorably.

While FLuffington was doing her thing, Gavin and Spitfire where standing back, their large forms away from the group. They were pondering who it could be.
"While I agree that we should at least check Umbrella, if only to remove a suspect, she still isn't the one who killed the other guy." The new SkullGreymon scratches his jawbone.
"Yup. Maybe... Hrmmm.....Didn't someone have an Elekmon? They could have had their Digimon do the Deed!!" The BlackWereGarurumon rasons, maybe his thought process is deeper than meets the eye.
Or maybe not. Maybe he's just confused. At least he's trying?

Investigaion Team: Crow Crow Veradana Veradana marc122 marc122 Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore BoltBeam BoltBeam Jeremiah Jeremiah RedLight RedLight Nightwisher Nightwisher CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow EldridSmith EldridSmith
Benedict smells Awful Team: Nightwisher Nightwisher CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Accused 1: Umbrella Topless Topless
Accused 2: Wray Arth Davenport Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

If the old woman’s eyes could roll while shut, they’d be doing acrobatics. It seemed too many people were blinded by their emotions that logic appeared to be the enemy, and it was manifesting in her being called terrible names when all she was, was correct. Before she could really fully respond to the man who was swearing like a rabid sailor, he turned away and made his vote for the girl anyway. Wickerbottom just stared for a few moments, dumbstruck. Though, it was no surprise when yet another dimwitted soul approached her, spewing the same words and the same arguments. The librarian adjusted her glasses and just waited for her turn to speak.

“I understand how uncomfortable it is, but that doesn’t make it any less correct. You don’t have to vote if you’re not okay with the out come, but your emotions and you inability to control them will not deter me from doing what I know to be right. You may want a murderer to continue to float around, taking us down one by one because they’re small, adorable, innocent looking, and young. I, for one, value people’s lives over the idea that a child couldn’t kill while possessed by some kind of evil creature. But as I’ve explained already, we know that age and size and moral compass and anything characterly that would deter anyone from killing anyone else is not an argument in this case because, as we know, the killers are not themselves.” Hopefully the more she drove that point home, the more people would stop using dumb arguments based in nothing but an emotional reaction. “And if you think everyone here is capable of making those same exact marks that match the description of her to more or less perfection, with the exceptions to what we’re expected to believe was an accomplice, then you’re nothing more, and nothing less, then a simplistic fool. Children have been used to fight wars since the dawn of time, Spartans would take their children away after only a few years to start training them battle. Nearly every single civilization, especially one with a militaristic basis has done the same. Gangs, to this day, will recruit children and tell them to kill people. Something,” she gave Jesse the closed eye once over. “You seem to know a bit about.” It wasn’t necessarily judgmental, but it wasn’t neutral either. “The idea that children are innocent creatures, capable of nothing is not only one of the new age but completely and utterly fabricated, or at the very least disgustingly exaggerated. Being a child does not protect you from being possessed and used as a murderer by a parasitic virus. Just like being a child does not protect you from the hands of a shadow man pulling you into a world where the only tip you’re truly given is ‘Don’t Starve’,” she wondered how Wendy was doing, though she felt no worry for the eight year old left back in The Constant, or was she ten? Ah, either way, the existence of Wendy was proof enough to Wickerbottom that Umbrella was easily the killer. The evidence was only further proved it.

With that being covered, Wickerbottom turned away only to be addressed again. Worst of all, addressed with the same exact idiotic, moronic, and wrong argument. “If you think, in anyway, that an alibi is going to clear the girl, you’re more stupid than he looks,” she pointed to Jesse. “We don’t know the laws of nature in this world, and we don’t know the full extent of power that these parasites have. If you really want to throw yourself under the bus with her, feel free. But there are no such things as alibis when we don’t know exactly what we’re up against. Feel free to investigate, don’t let your emotions gets in the way. Though, I’m sure you’ll take that with a grain of salt as all those who lack the power of mind do.”

Again, the insomniac librarian turned to continue her investigation of the second killer when, to her dismay, disappointment, and annoyance, yet another decided to make the same argument that she had time and time again explained away. This was starting to become tiresome. “As I told the girls sister. Listening. Ears. On. And. Pay. Attention. I will not explain this again-,” however, before the woman could continue, the other woman’s companion spoke up and made Wickerbottom’s argument for her. Very good, at least someone had actually listened. “Well then, thank you, Miss.” The librarian offered a wrinkled smile to Yang before turning back and actually getting to the investigation. However, she did doubt that the parasites would infest two children and thus decided to take the easy route for her next vote. “I will vote the simple, fowled mouth gentlemen. The one who wants the party.”

Vote: Umbrella (same)
Second Vote: Red

Interactions: Jesse Pinkman ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ), Nikias ( EldridSmith EldridSmith ), Yang ( marc122 marc122 ), and GM ( Crow Crow )
Mentions: Red ( RedLight RedLight ) and Umbrella ( Topless Topless )

Hotaru’s heartbeat and breathing had calmed only slightly since the investigation started. Her eyes were half shut, and she seemed to be mumbling something, but Shouko couldn’t tell if she was going over the clues in her head or if she was still a little out of it.

Shouko tried to listen to what everyone was saying, but they just kept shouting over each other, and it was making it hard for her to follow. The old lady tried to bring up a lot of strong points about the tiny girl with the umbrella, but Shouko too couldn’t help but disagree when she saw the child’s tears.

Still, there was something that she wasn’t sure about.

“Ahh, excuse me?” she mumbled,

“Excuse me?!” she tried raise her voice above the arguments. Hotaru flinched, which made Shouko flinch as well, and she lowered her voice again, shuffling her feet. “S-sorry, there’s just something I don’t understand. This man fired that harpoon weapon, I think, but where did the straw come from? Was his enemy filled with it? I’m sorry, but know how that fits with everything else.”

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Crow Crow marc122 marc122 Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore BoltBeam BoltBeam Jeremiah Jeremiah RedLight RedLight Nightwisher Nightwisher CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow EldridSmith EldridSmith

"I mean, I'm just stating the obvious here." Red continued. "If this four-feet-at-best gremlin is the killer, then we all may as well be killers."
Growmon, still feeling embarrassed with Red's current shenanigans, decided to speak up as well.
"If anyone lays harm upon this little human." He growled. "Growmon will correct them."
After all, a Digimon is bound to follow its Tamer's orders.

Suddenly, someone familiar-sounding spoke up as well. Red and Growmon shift their attentions towards who this person might be.
"Oh."
"That guy."
See that pun? Hahah. The two partners catch an old friend, Jesse, having a confrontation with Wickerbottom. Despite Jesse's character, Red and Growmon actually found him to be making sense. Anyone here can be a suspect. Red smiles from seeing Jesse do this. After all, Jesse is one of the few people who Red wants to make sure gets back to their original world.

"He has a soft spot for children as well, huh." Red thought to himself. "The hope of humanity's future."
Growmon received these thoughts, and smiles from it.
"So, calling the child names..." Growmon said to Red. "Was that just you trying to look cool?"
Red did not reply, but he nods with a smile. Jesse joined by standing next to Umbrella as well. Red's trust in Jesse strengthens. Growmon walks behind their little group, while the eyes of this towering figure remain its gaze at the others.

Red looks at the red-haired woman, called Parasoul, kneeling with Umbrella. He knows who they are.
"I won't let her get barred without me." Red assured the elder sister. "Otherwise things'll get nasty. And I'm gonna have you three run from this place."
By three, he meant Parasoul, Umbrella, and Jesse. And for a split second, something burned in Red's eyes. A demonic figure. A monster.
d6gpt87-9d085f6d-b591-4a09-857e-0c8ed211beda.jpg

Red and Growmon's sudden change in character should mean something. Red looks at Parasoul's eyes as if he is apologizing about something: these people are making me want to do something horrible. Run when it happens, and never turn back. He watches Parasoul console Umbrella. The younger sister's crying damaged Red. These people are tarnishing Umbrella's name. And he is not vibing with this.

Please do not call for the extremely wicked. Please do not call for the most evil. Please do not call the pillar of the Four. Please do not call for the fiendish. Please do not call for the Digital Hazard. Please do not call for its wave of terror. Please do not call for Megidramon.

After Growmon felt these circulating words in Red's mind, he released a terrifying growl with a low frequency. A sound that cannot shake the ground nor thunder the sky. Rather, echo through everyone's spine. To anyone familiar with this unwanted sound, the first thing to come to mind is
1417363098.hornedfreak_meg____222233 (1).jpg
"You all are..." Growmon suddenly spoke. "Making us... Unreformed."

"Hush now, little one." Red spoke to Umbrella, with a sudden change of tone.
From the usual brash, loud, and nasty tone, to an unusually calm one. Growmon, on the other hand, glances from one person to another. As if observing them silently. Studying each and every single one of them.
"Oh, there will be murder." Red said to Parasoul.
Except this time, everyone will see who will do it.

More people joined in with telling Wickerbottom off. But this does not feel right either. Red is sure that the old librarian might have already learned her lesson. And what done is already done. The longer this goes on, the more it stresses Red.

Crow Crow Topless Topless (Umbrella, Parasoul) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Jesse) EldridSmith EldridSmith @Kowloon2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back