Digital Disaster

Ami, grasping Terriermon tightly, runs about, evading Megidramon's random firing. All hope seems to be lost when they seemed to run into a blast of hellfire that they could not escape...

... but something flew and swiftly grabbed the two, carrying Ami in its shoulders.

"Good grief."

A voice sounded from Ami's saviour. A new Digimon came into the fray!

Bancho_lilimon.jpg

"I think someone's askin' for an asskickin'."

"Lilimon! You're alright!" Ami's face lit up, recognising her Digimon that apparently survived being scorched by hellfire.

"It's BanchoLilimon now! And I'm not one to tolerate someone like this!" She then turns to Megidramon. "To call you an equal, punk, would be a disgrace to my team, you're strong, yet all you do is try to cull the weak... in my books, that is the work of scum that is destined to be cleaned! "

Ami was sweating profusely as BanchoLilimon places her and Terriermon on Locomon beside Hotaru and Shouko.

"Hey, you two, take care of my partner, will ye? I need her at a safe distance. Plus, I've got janitorial duties today."

She turns back, before flying upwards.

"ABSOLUTE TERRITORY!"

That was when she descends downwards, a foot upfront, ready to kick the side of Megidramon's head with the impact and speed of a meteor!

Remember that you can and should still vote despite the chaos! Vote for two seperate characters played by two seperate roleplayers!

Crow Crow RedLight RedLight Chungchangching Chungchangching Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva EldridSmith EldridSmith (People confirmed within fightzone)

BoltBeam BoltBeam Chungchangching Chungchangching Topless Topless thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Veradana Veradana Laix_Lake Laix_Lake (The Others or confirmed escapees)​

Ami, grasping Terriermon tightly, runs about, evading Megidramon's random firing. All hope seems to be lost when they seemed to run into a blast of hellfire that they could not escape...

... but something flew and swiftly grabbed the two, carrying Ami in its shoulders.

"Good grief."

A voice sounded from Ami's saviour. A new Digimon came into the fray!

Bancho_lilimon.jpg

"I think someone's askin' for an asskickin'."

"Lilimon! You're alright!" Ami's face lit up, recognising her Digimon that apparently survived being scorched by hellfire.

"It's BanchoLilimon now! And I'm not one to tolerate someone like this!" She then turns to Megidramon. "To call you an equal, punk, would be a disgrace to my team, you're strong, yet all you do is try to cull the weak... in my books, that is the work of scum that is destined to be cleaned! "

Ami was sweating profusely as BanchoLilimon places her and Terriermon on Locomon beside Hotaru and Shouko.

"Hey, you two, take care of my partner, will ye? I need her at a safe distance. Plus, I've got janitorial duties today."

She turns back, before flying upwards.

"ABSOLUTE TERRITORY!"

That was when she descends downwards, a foot upfront, ready to kick the side of Megidramon's head with the impact and speed of a meteor!

Remember that you can and should still vote despite the chaos! Vote for two seperate characters played by two seperate roleplayers!

Crow Crow RedLight RedLight Chungchangching Chungchangching Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva EldridSmith EldridSmith (People confirmed within fight zone)​

Zoe could standby and watch no longer. She HAD to do something. Lives were at stake. A few others had even died, and she had not taken any stance whatsoever.

Maybe the toll of fighting was already getting to her. Maybe she did have PTSD.

But right now she didn't have time to sit around and sulk. A knight and his pet dragon were wrecking up the place.

No more. Zoe's eyes flared open, and she stood up while the others ran. She would stand with the few that stayed. She would hold the line. The blonde took the D Tector from her pocket and held out her hand.

images

"EXECUTE! SPIRIT EVOLUTION!"

This was her second home. And she'd be damned if some King Arthur knockoff was going to burn it to the ground.

tumblr_otce8w7Q6Q1vgzd4so6_250.gifv

"KAZEMON!"

After her transformation, Kazemon fluttered in the air for a bit before firing off like a rocket and nailing Megidramon across the face with a steel crackling spinning roundhouse kick.

"You know, it's not nice to burn people's lives to the ground!"

Last edited:
Yang Xiao Long & Yangalang
(Kowloon Level 2)

Yang stood in place, proceeding to listen to Ms. Wickerbottom defend herself, as well as praise her for standing up for the old librarian. Earlier, she had seen from Fluffingtion that she, too was wary, but Ms. Wickerbottom explaining herself to those at the defense of the possible Eater Agent was what finally calmed her down, turning her irises back to a bright, lively purple. It sounded like a whole lot was being said, all for good reason, and she was inclined to agree as a result. Indeed, letting a traitor on the loose just because they're small, cute, and a child was one of the worst decisions Jesse and the others could possibly make. Then, she started making the connection back to one of her memories, one back on the train that breached Vale from the abandoned Mountain Glenn.

Neopolitan.

That silent girl who ran around in very tall heels, and probably looked like a cute child as well, who was also out to kill her. Had it not been for her biological mother, Raven, who had also abandoned her when she was still an infant, she wouldn't be here. That was all the more reason to believe in Ms. Wickerbottom; first, it was because an investigation at core was supposed to uncover the traitor, and now, it was also because of a personal experience. As for the old lady holding her up in a rather high regard, she was flattered; Ms. Wickerbottom, who appeared to have much more experience than her, was supporting her for standing up for her words. It was almost as if she was embarrassed, the good way.

She replied, smiling as she folded her arms.

"No need to thank me, ma'am. Besides, I'm just trying to ensure we catch the Eater Agent."

Just then, Hotaru brought up a piece of evidence Jesse, Tenshi, Lady, Fluffington, she, Ms. Wickerbottom, and Nik had apparently missed: the strands of dry straw. What could it mean? What about the straw that someone could possibly have had on hand? Before she could think any further, Ms. Wickerbottom detested the presence of the straw at the crime scene, purporting it to be planted evidence from the Eater Agents to make someone -- possibly Ms. Wickerbottom herself -- look guilty. Thankfully, though, it looks like at least four people, her and Ms. Wickerbottom included, were on the right track, speaking of how the evidence was used in the investigation. But it didn't end there; not soon after, she was subject to an in-depth overview of how detectives do their work.

At the very least people are picking up on the fact that the clues speak for themselves here, right? Not quite.

From seemingly out of nowhere, Nik, in a fit of frustration, decided to accuse Yang and Ms. Wickerbottom, going as far as to lay a hand upon the old lady, undoing all the calming down she managed to achieve to the point where her irises were red again. She was ready to get into a verbal fight with him, even if it means he, Jesse, Red, and Parasol can accuse her on the basis of her allegedly "shunning a child", as Nik would possibly put it. Before she could speak, though, the man had already set off walking towards Umbrella and Parasol to comfort the former before she could cry again. 'Okay,' Yang thought, the baggage lifting off of her, 'well this is the price to pay if it means a fair investigation gets carried out.' And what Ms. Wickerbottom said about the guilty acting like the victim to to defer accusations came into mind when she recalled what Nik did.

"Sooo," Yang started to speak, her voice barely held from an angry shout, "Anyone care to take a closer look at the straw, that is, if they want to be that focused on that stupid thing? And for anyone who wants to throw around accusations carelessly again, chill out for two seconds before someone does something crazy again!"

- - - - -​

Meanwhile, trouble was brewing where Yangalang was looking. Something was wrong with Red, but almost nobody, not even her trainer, was picking up on that. That was rather concerning, seeing as whatever dangerous thing he could do right now could jeopardize the investigation; but he didn't want to bring it up, for fear that it would prematurely throw off proper conclusions. But on the other hand, Red was on the verge of losing it, and it didn't matter what the people trying to console him were saying; nothing worked to calm him and his 'Mon. To say it was a warning sign of what's to come would be an understatement.

Eventually, he could no longer handle the pressure, and soon enough, he ran where Yang was standing, immediately warning her of the pending disaster.

"Yang..?!"

But it didn't matter what purpose Yangalang had for coming to her; Yang was now angry. Her hair bursted into flames, accompanied by a combustion surrounding her many, many strands of golden, ahoge-topped hair. With her fists and teeth tightened, she snapped her head and body towards her RizeGreymon and snarled,

"WHAT?!"

"It's not about her this time!"

"Then tell me already if it's so important, God!"

Yangalang actually hesitated to tell her, yet Yang had different ideas.

"Go on..!"

"Okay, i--it's Red! He's about to do something drastic!"

Yang stared at him right in the eyes. If viewers were keen, they would see Yang's bracelets unfurl into the familiar armored shotgun gauntlets, Ember Celica. Beyond that, almost nothig else happened, except Yang's breathing got harder, more rapid. The Huntress-in-Training mouthed under her breath,

"Shit..."

Yang dropped to the floor on her knees, then dropped further with her torso swinging downwards and her forearms hitting the digital ground. Then she started banging the ground with her fist in a fit.

"SHIIIIIIT!"

The Huntress-in-Training heavily breathed, then slowly got up. She thought it was going to be a simple day, just like all the others; Find Lady, which she already did, go to the training center -- except she declined it at first, and certainly would still have, if she, Lady, and Hotaru didn't show up at the exact same place, and take a breather. Nope, the Digimon world decided it hated when people get a break, so Bene and Josh were now dead, but alas, it was just the beginning for a disaster. Turns out, Red was especially personally affected by the demise of the gentleman, and then he had to go on an entirely different animal of a fit. And unlike hers, his was actually something to worry about, even controlled.

Yang looked up to Yangalang and asked rhetorically,

"Well, that just makes everything way better, doesn't it?!"

"But--"

"I don't even care anymore!"

Yang started walking towards the scene. She slammed her fists together, creating a small explosion, while she made her way.

"I'm going to go and see what can be done with him!"

Then she stopped. And turned to Yangalang.

"And you're coming with me. But first..!"

Yang wheeled around to face everyone else who was at the investigation, then gave out a message to them.

"Everyone stay calm wherever you are, and go to safety as fast as you can! The rest will take care of that fucker, and whatever it takes, he's not going to take any of you anytime soon! Or at least, that's what I hope!"

Finally, she left for Red with Yangalang following her path. Again, this was a really bad day for her, despite the fact that her Digimon just Digivolved and the temporary immunity from Eater Agents. Now people are going to fear their lives, Red is going to destroy Kowloon...both of which she did not want happening anytime soon in her sights. Although she was reaffirming what the Huntsman stood for back at the world of Remnant, she, however, thought she might not make it out this time. If only, Yang thought, her team was still with her.

By the time she started walking towards Red, the digital skies of Kowloon had turned red, and already had Red's Growmon evolved into something scarier: A MCehgaiodsrdaukemon, in his own words. Never before had she seen something like a knight crossed with a literal dragon in the flesh, threatening not only Kowloon, but also arguably the entire Cyberspace EDEN world as well.

"Yang, this isn't safe!"

"I know...and this is w--why we're going to hold him off as much as we--"

"No! We'll die before he does!"

"If it means everyone gets to run--"

"It doesn't matter! Just run!"

"If you try detesting me one more time..?!"

"...Yang. What about your livelihood? Your friends and family?"

All of a sudden, Yang's anger started fading away rapidly, her gritted teeth turning into an opened, shocked mouth. Her pupils turned back to purple, as the flame stopped burning around her hair. Ember Celica was still activated, but not for long. Just then, Yang's RizeGreymon took note, and was even more worried as a result.

"...Yang?!"

- - - - -

"It's okay. I've always got your back, sis."

"I don't want to be the 'bee's knees', okay? I don't want to be any kind of knees! I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees."

"Banzai!"
"Banzai!"
"Banzai!"

"You want to know why I despise the White Fang?"

"I don't want you to stop; I want you to slow down."

"All my life, I fought for what I thought was right."

"I've just kinda of always, gone with the flow, y'know?"

There she was. Back at Beacon.

Yang's eyes snapped open as the Huntress-in-Training gasped for air. The first sight upon "waking up" in the middle of the night was a sideways image of Ruby staying up late to study and Weiss sleeping, hugging her pillow. Already could she tell that she was back at Beacon; the study desks, the patched up curtain covering the window, her "Achieve Men" poster right at the top of her pillows, it had it all. But something was up. She wasn't tired, or anything like that. It seemed all too sudden for her to be back at Beacon, after a while back at Ikebukuro. Was this a daydream? Perhaps, but something had to be said.

It was all thanks to her motherly instinct that she wanted to talk with Ruby while everything around her was going down back at Kowloon. She couldn't possibly risk not coming out to the dream Ruby about what was happening and how she feels, especially since it was a strictly urgent matter that could land herself six feet under if she wasn't careful. So much had happened in the past few minutes that she was still hyperventilating, even within that dream dorm room, and she had to calm down, somehow. It did not go unnoticed by "Ruby", who stopped her studying and looked at her uneasy elder sister before climbing down from the top of the bunk bed and walking up to her. Then, she said, in a loud whisper,

"Yang, why are you up at midnight? And why are you panicking?!"

"R...Ruby?"

"Shhhhh..."

Ruby held her finger up to her puckered lips. Then, once she was done, she put her hand down, still worried for her sister. Even in a dream, she would always look out for her sister in cases of trouble, emotional or otherwise.

"What's going on? Bad dream?"

"I..."

Yang started, but this time as quietly as her younger sister.

"I suppose you could say it, y'know? But...Ruby. It appears I've fainted, and now I'm back here."

"Then what were you doing?"

Yang hesitated to say something to her, but if she were to tell her now, it better be for a good reason, she thought. She took a deep breath, then finally answered her.

"...I was about to fight someone I can't defeat."

"...Why, Yang? I thought nothing could stop you!"

All of a sudden, Yang shouted in anguish.

"I thought I could take him down and hold him back, okay?!"

Ruby stepped back, holding up her hands in a similar sadness. As she did so, she quickly put her finger to her own mouth, before returning to the hands-held-up position, which she disengaged not too long after.

"And then...w--what happened?"

"I...I realized I'd turn out like your mother."

Ruby didn't say anything. Instead, eyes watered, tears slowly flowing down her face, as her head faced downward. She folded her arms, closing her tearful eyes. 'Not again...' Ruby thought, 'I thought I was over this already...' Just then, Yang got down from her bed, stumbling a bit, as she eventually found her balance, standing upright, but only mostly. She held her hand towards her.

"Ruby, is this gonna be another one of those--"

"Yang."

Yang's eyes welled in tears as well. Now, the two sisters stood, crying together.

"Can I say something?"

Yang nodded.

"I know you didn't plan this. You tried to do what's right. But in the middle of whatever madness is going on in the outside world, if you had gone and tried to fight, I'd be the one you left to try to win the fight, just like Summer..."

Before she could continue, Ruby sobbed, brought down to her knees, as all Yang could do was to watch. Meanwhile, Weiss and Blake shuffled in the beds uncomfortable, and that was when Yang knew, she and Ruby were disturbing the rest of Team RWBY's sleep. She wanted to take it outside, but there was only so much she could do before the other two members would inevitably wake up as the two sort out their issues. But she wanted to keep going at it; she was still not happy yet, and neither was Ruby. She had to calm her down, somehow.

"Ruby, are you--"

"And don't get me started on when she disappeared, okay?!"

Ruby rose back on her feet, now rambling about her mother.

"Every time I'm reminded of motherhood, I think of what happened to mom! All of the joy that I had known for all my life, it was stripped away the day she disappeared! And even then..."

Ruby sniffed slightly, then wiped her tears off, even though they continued anyway. Shaking her head, she finished her thought with,

"And right at the start, there was nothing left to do, than to mourn..."

On days like these, Yang always understood why she and Ruby would be upset, no matter what; both of their mothers had disappeared, so they were not alone. Raven, Yang's mother, didn't even spend a moment with her, minus the time she stepped in to prevent Neopolitan from finishing her off. Summer, Ruby's mother, was on a mission as a Huntress, but along the way, something horrible happened, and ultimately left Taiyang, their father, broken down. Thus, Yang had to raise her sister from scratch, sacrificing a normal life for hers. And she was lucky that with her ways, she grew up into a fun-loving Huntress-in-Training, and not a depressed, blank wreck; a shadow of her current self.

Naturally, the most logical response was to hug her. But as she was about to, Weiss's sleep was disturbed. Awakening temporarily, she told her and Ruby, who turned towards her,

"Ruby, Yang... It's the middle of the night. What are you doing..?"

Yang was alerted when the Heiress of the Schnee Dust Company demanded to know what was going on. She wiped her tears off, although her sorrowful look on her face remained.

"Weiss, it's not what it looks like..."

When she was initially frustrated, Weiss instantly knew what was going on; the team leader and her sister were best left alone because they were venting to each other. They were trying to take the heat off of each other, from what she had heard, and she understood why. Just as Ruby and Yang were left without their mothers, Weiss's family, meanwhile, was shattered. She watched family friends disappear, board members executed, and at some point, an entire train car full of Dust, stolen. And every day, her father would come home, furious. Perhaps that was what made for a very difficult childhood for the Schnee.

She sighed, then said, as she laid herself back within her bed.

"Okay...but please. Go back to sleep if you don't want to wake up late for school."

As soon as Weiss was back asleep, Ruby and Yang turned back towards each other. They were still a sad bunch, but Yang was about to give her a pep talk.

"Ruby."

"...Yes..?"

"Our mothers may have disappeared, and that wasn't a good thing at all. But, I've always been here for you. And you've always been here for me. Thing is, we've always been there for each other, y'know? I picked up the pieces and raise ourselves back from the bottom, even if that came with sacrifices."

Then, the blonde Huntress-in-Training smiled.

"And I'm happy you've turned out how you usually are. If it weren't for me, you'd been lost ages ago. But that isn't what matters now."

And then, Yang hugged Ruby, closing her eyes as tears remained on her face. Ruby promptly hugged her back.

"The now is what matters. We just have to move on, alright?"

"Mmmhmmm..."

"Hey...Hey, Yang, wake up!"

Yangalang's voice rang across Team RWBY's dorm room. Yang's eyes widened a little as she broke the hug. As she did so, the dormitory started to fade away, along with Ruby herself, Weiss, and Blake. Both of them wiped their tears, before Ruby spoke up about what Yang was to do.

"Hey, your Digimon's trying to wake you."

"Oh... Well, in this case, I'll see you soon, bee's knees."

Ruby smiled back at Yang. This time, she was back to her usual mood, to the point of picking up on Yang's nickname.

"...Normal knees."

By then, the entire dormitory had faded away to black, and all that remained was the sisters' upper bodies. Even then, they, too, were still fading away. Yang waved her hand towards her happy sister, who finally disappeared not shortly afterward.

"Cya."

And then, it was dark.
- - - - -

"Hey, wake up, girl!"

Yang's eyes slowly opened, with a cold start that segued into a blurred vision. From that voice alone, she instantly recognized Yangalang, who was carrying her through the hells of Kowloon in the hot air, following Arata's Kurisarimon and Ami's Locomon. He maneuvered through obstacles that he could've smacked into had he not been careful, just so Yang could remain safe, even without her Aura engaged. Speaking of Aura, once her vision cleared up, she saw what was going on in the crimson red cyberspace, and engaged it as a result, so as to protect herself. But what really mattered most was that Yangalang himself was the savior of the day.

"What...happened..?"

Yangalang did not break his focus. Instead, he continued looking straight, as he answered her without a missed beat.

"You passed out, so I had to pick you up and carry you through this whole mess!"

Yang looked out into the second level of the fiery Kowloon. All she could see was a digital sky turned a bloody red, with its ground reduced to molten magma, ready to incinerate anyone who dares to touch within a short notice. Whatever she could hear, she could only hear the scorches of the flames, the crumbling of the infrastructure, and the faint screams and roars of people and Digimon, trying to hold on to their dearest lives, no matter if they knew they were doomed or not. She could've sworn, she also saw a few things here and there corrupting themselves and spouting visible and/or audible errors as they could not handle the heat. So this was what it's like to go to hell.

Then, she had a thought about those who stayed back to try to hold off Red as much as they can. Those people. She understood why they want to stay back and sacrifice themselves just so she and the others could safely make it back to real life, but she feared for the protectors' lives. She knew they were not going to survive, especially since Red and his Digimon had already proved nigh-invulnerable to those valiant fighters. Admittedly, she, too, wanted to stay back there and fight for not just Kowloon, but also those in cyberspace, but this was a time where she would be leaving her family and team behind if she were to go ahead and do so. That was where Yangalang had stepped in; he was the one who smacked some sense into her, and now he was carrying her out of here.

"Yangalang...what about those who stayed?"

"They're giving their livelihoods so we can live! They're doomed, but not us!"

From those words alone, Yang was reminded of how the Huntsmen and Huntresses of Remnant were giving their lives to serve the people and keep the Grimm away from their lines of sight. Those were the kind of heroes she used to read to Ruby about since the two of them were very young, and now she was seeing those people in the forms of Crypt, Tom, Jerry, Nik, Zoe, and whoever else she might've missed. Even if they were now very far away, even if only saw them in person and not knew them personally, even if they may have disagreed with her and Ms. Wickerbottom. Both Ruby and Summer believed in saving the world at all costs, so that everyone would live happily ever after, and to her, that was the core of being a Huntsman. She may have become a Huntress just to go on many crazy adventures in the foreseeable future, but protecting people was undoubtedly something she didn't ignore.

And she wouldn't have it any other way.

"I'm very proud of how far you've come... And now, I can only say 'thank you' right now."

The two continued to fly through the toppling mess that used to be the seemingly quaint Kowloon.

And victory is in a simple soooul...

Crow Crow (GM), RedLight RedLight (Red)
Interactions: Nightwisher Nightwisher (Ms. Wickerbotom), DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Fluffington), Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana), thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Jesse, Arthur), BoltBeam BoltBeam (Tenshi), Jeremiah Jeremiah (The Pale Lady/Swan), CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Grey, Eric), Veradana Veradana (Hotaru), EldridSmith EldridSmith (Nik), Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva (Zoe)
Mentions:

Last edited:
[div style="background:url(https://st2.depositphotos.com/4157421/9895/v/950/depositphotos_98953064-stock-illustration-seamless-pattern-with-handwriting-text.jpg);max-width:100%;max-height:100%;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;"]
f2cb624d8c9299589bdf273745f35eecbe8408far1-993-804v2_00.jpg
[div style="opacity:1.0;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:65%;border:3px double #5CBAEE;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:100%;overflow:auto;"]
Interactions: Eric ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow ) and Zenith ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ) | Mentions: N/A
Location: Murder Scene/Fight Scene (ignored) ✵ Mood: Nervous ✵ Condition: Healthy ✵ Font: Nothing You Could Do ✵ Color: 5CBAEE
Move Set: PursuitAssuranceMoonlightFoul Play
[/div][div style="opacity:1.0;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px double #5CBAEE;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:100%;overflow:auto;"]“Oh… huh,” Avan murmured. “No, I didn’t. I guess it does have a certain kind of beauty to it, huh?” She noticed as Eric scooted closer to her and turned her head to look at him. “Eric, I-,” she was going to say it, take the time to cut into the madness as just… say it. But they were interrupted by one of the Digimon creatures. A gentle smirk crossed her lips as she looked over the Typhlosion’s shoulder to look at the other Umbreon. “Hi,” her tail elegantly shifted, a kin to a wag but just a single, flowing ripple of movement. “Yeah, we’re Umbreon. Though, I’m known as a Shiny, which is why I’m blue and he’s not,” Avan explained. Her eyes widened a bit when she realized that it may seem like she meant that in a bad way, like being Shiny somehow made her better. “But you have some of the most beautiful gold that I’ve seen. I’m actually jealous of it,” maybe that was too much of an over correction. She’d been caught off guard, and with what she was about to say to Eric… it felt like nothing sounded right coming out of her mouth. “I’m, um, Avan. Hello!”[/div][/div]

Wilson_DST.png

(Just setting up my last W.I.P post before I actually leave. Ignore this until I edit it.)

Voting for Umbrella, Wray

Megidramon's Megiddo Flame continues to burn down Kowloon Level 2. Flames are getting everywhere fast, and surfaces are even melting faster. The corrupted red shades of the area started being enveloped by bright orange dissolving cubes. Unfortunately, some of them are ignorant for treating the Megiddo Flame like any other flame.
Digimon.Tamers.full.312204.jpg
(Size comparison for those who don't know btw.)
Anyone who is still STAYING in Kowloon Level 2, AT THEIR OWN WILL, will feel the heat starting to singe them. Lana and her two other furry friends, called Grey and Eric respectively, almost got hit by the rampaging attack. However, during their emotional moment, the intensely rising heat starts affecting them. Lana and Eric, a Typhlosion from Pokemon, may be Fire-Types. But unfortunately for them, the rules of Pokemon have barely any effect in this world. Lana's little group decided to do something smart, by fleeing from Kowloon Level 2. Along with them, two others tagged along, called Zenith and Ava respectively.
"E-- Eric?" A familiar voice spoke.
" R E D . . . F O C U S . . . " Megidramon managed to speak again, in the middle of breathing out Megiddo Flame.
They all escape Kowloon Level 2 without sustaining any injury. It is now confirmed that Red is still within the vicinity, and most likely close by the Evil Dragon. And apparently, he recognizes the Eric-Tamer. But by doing so, the more Red's pool of emotions gets worse.
" H H H H H H R R R R R A A A A A A G G G G H H H ! ! ! " Megidramon roared, increasing the power output of his Megiddo Flames even more.
This was in response to Red's worsening condition. Walls that his Megiddo Flame hit have nearly melted completely.

While there are those who are trying to leave Kowloon Level 2 as soon as they can, like Hotaru and her group and Ami's Terriermon. There are also those who are ignorant enough to believe they can fight back. I'm sorry, but I can't be holding back anymore if this is how y'all wanted... A Tamer, called Crypt, immediately felt the scorching sensation overwhelming is body as soon as he ran towards the battlefield. But this is not a battlefield, as there is no battle. A battle must consist of at least two forces opposing each other. WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IS NOT A BATTLE, but rather, survival. Would this be the time for this young boy to learn about the consequences of one's action?

THE LONGER PEOPLE STAY, THE LOWER THEIR CHANCES OF LEAVING GETS. AND SOON, THEY WILL SUFFER A TYPE OF HEAT ILLNESS AS DISCUSSED ON DISCORD.

The Firewall that Crypt created to shield everyone from Megidramon's devastating attack easily gets destroyed. And ANYONE WHO CHOSE TO STAY BEHIND HIS once-there WALL will BURN TO DEATH. Just... Please f***en run lmao. Lots of consideration already being given here.
IT IS ALREADY NEEDLESS TO SAY THAT FOREIGN ABILITIES DO NOT WORK AS EFFECTIVE IN THE DIGIMON WORLD.
In fact, the Firewall was so flimsy that Megidramon did not even seem to notice it being there.

Aaand Crypt initiated an attack... Hoh boy.

Crypt was heard shouting something: Mall-Ware Beach Cream?
"Tsk!!!" Red, probably, hissed in irritation.
Megidramon's Meggido Flame suddenly stopped, as he became immobilized by Crypt's attack!
" Y O U . . . " He spoke. " A R E . . . A F O O L . "
And in about ten seconds, Megidramon breaks free from Crypt's temporary hindrance, but is even more angered now. The Evil Dragon did not even need to speak out the name of his flames, nor waste a few more seconds preparing it. Megidramon just breathed out his Megiddo Flame towards Crypt in the air. It was... A blow. Crypt's innocent body was seen burning into crisps in just a second, yet his painful screech lasted longer.
" F I R S T . . . B L O O D . "
But is hope all too lost for Crypt? Something falls from the boy's long-gone body. Crypt's data.

If he dies, his data would be floating around unless someone is nearby to take it and absorb his abilities or if someone backs it up. ( ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool )

As for Crypt's Digimon, the Kabuterimon. His attack was left unnoticed by Megidramon. At best, it could tickle the Evil Dragon.

And TO THOSE WHO CHOSE TO SEE MEGIDRAMON AS A CHAOS DUKEMON... Like Darild, instead of the flames and the melting spots in the destruction, they will SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY AS DISCUSSED.
c6eaaa84c1f48caf0bbf24612604fc58.png
Everything is corroding from Chaos Dukemon's powerful attacks, ending up the same way as Megidramon's Megiddo Flame. Being reduced into nothingness.
" J U D E C C A P R I S O N ! ! ! "
Chaos Dukemon would cry out these words a lot. Judecca Prison allows Chaos Dukemon to fire a wave of darkness, from his huge demonic shield, that corrodes everything in touches. SEEING CHAOS DUKEMON IS NOT BETTER THAN SEEING MEGIDRAMON ONE BIT.

Will Darild make the correct decision by fleeing with the others?

Chaos Dukemon, as well as Red, paid little to no attention to Darild's old-man-ramblings. But something struck the Dark Knight's Tamer.
" . . . . . . " When the man said: Just... Think about what that girl might think of this and what this might mean for you going forward. These words affected the rampaging partners. Chaos Dukemon stopped firing his Judecca Prison, and stares at Darild menacingly. Now what did Darild just do?
" O K A Y . . . B O O M E R . " The Dark Knight responded with a deep robotic voice.
Chaos Dukemon began firing another wave of Judecca Prison, but now directed to Darild and his Digimon. Take the Dark Knight's message as you like, but it seemed as if their humorous side is still within them. After all, Red and Chaos Dukemon shares the same thoughts. Somewhere in that messy pool of negative emotions, is Red and Guilmon's carefree way of thinking. Fortunately for Darild, he escapes from the Dark Knight's Judecca Prison.
" H A H H A H H A H H A H H A H ! ! ! " Chaos Dukemon let out a loud laughter, as if he intentionally missed his attack to toy with Darild.

Now back to... Ami. Megidramon continues to burn Kowloon Level 2 to the very ground. And his Megiddo Flame is seemingly growing more powerful. And without a particular target in mind, Megidramon randomly breathes its flames in different directions. Everyone will most likely be dodging their way out of Kowloon Level 2. I'm kinda tired responding, this is hard, y'all. But suddenly, the Evil Dragon feels a powerful presence close by. But will it be a threat to Megidramon?
" H M ? "
He looks at the direction where he felt the newcomer's presence. It was Bancho Lilymon, saving Ami. Megidramon grins happily.
"A . . . N E W V I C T I M ? " He spoke.
The confidence in Megidramon's voice should say it all. A Digimon knows if someone else is more powerful than them. Or less. But can Bancho Lilymon pull a game-changing trick up her sleeves?

Megidramon laughed hellishly to what Ami's Bancho Lilymon said.
" T H A T ' S W H A T H A P P E N S TO . . . T H E W E A K . T H E Y G E T C U L L E D . E A T E N . " He replied. " D O N ' T P R E T E N D L I K E Y O U . . . D O N ' T K N O W , D I G I M O N . "
A Digimon's life is about surviving, training, and battling other Digimons until it emerges as the strongest. To consume the weak is a normal occurrence. That is what Megidramon means.
" S O . . . R E A D Y F O R T H I R D R O U N D ? " He said, before grinning with his set of sharp teeth.
How are people still sane after hearing his hellish voice? Hellish being an understatement.

Megidramon unleashed a thundering roar as Third Round started. He did not need to shout Megiddo Flame to breathe out the powerful flamethrower-like attack. Megidramon just did so as Bancho Lilymon decided to attack him from above. Suddenly, another Digimon attacks Megidramon. On the Evil Dragon's face, with a combo. Unfortunately, just like the Kabuterimon's attack, it left little effect to Megidramon. The Evil Dragon did not even get distracted from his attack towards Ami's Bancho Lilymon. Instead, he just stares threateningly at the tiny Kazemon in front of him. Hahli... Just... F***ing run, please lol. If I ran out of excuses, I'll be left with no other choice but to kill you. Finally, the flames that consumes Kowloon Level 2 meets a kick that is as strong as a meteor.

Anyhow, what could Nik's Dark Knightmon be doing right now?

@It'sNotABossBattleRun
@TempleRun3

As BanchoLilimon's kick and the blaze collided, she was set ablaze, but with the steel will that came with the title of Bancho, she trudged on by combining her own skill and in a slightly literal sense, fight fire with fire, using Megidramon's hellfire against him.

"Don't underestimate me!"

After that BanchoLilimon looks back to see Kazemon being struck backwards.

"Flee the place!" She says to Kazemon, then to the rest, "not just you, all of you!"

Crow Crow RedLight RedLight Chungchangching Chungchangching Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Nightwisher Nightwisher EldridSmith EldridSmith (People confirmed within fightzone)

BoltBeam BoltBeam Chungchangching Chungchangching Topless Topless thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Veradana Veradana Laix_Lake Laix_Lake marc122 marc122 (The Others or confirmed escapees)​

Parasoul & Umbrella

The heat is getting on Parasoul. She doubts if she could make it out of the area with Umbrella in her arms. "Parasoul! Umbrella!" A familiar voice called the sisters out. Parasoul stops to turn her head to see Eroberung and Tod flying towards them.

latest

"Eroberung! Tod! Great timing!" Parasoul says as the two Coredramons make their landing. Parasoul looks down on Umbrella...only to see that she has fallen asleep. Umbrella had cried herself to sleep.

latest

"Oh, Umbrella..."

"Oi! Ther ain't a time fo sorrowin'! Get ya sister on me back, now!"

latest

"Oh, right." Parasoul lays Umbrella onto Tod's back and then she gets on Eroberung as the two Coredramon take flight. During this time, Parasoul has been thinking of what has happened. Everything escalated pretty quickly and she did not bother looking back. But a few things came into her mind.

latest

"Umbrella, I'm sorry. I...wanted to help you out, but I don't have everything to prove. How am I to make my defense if the person who accused you has the right evidence? But then...how would she know? Also, Nik, don't die. I don't know how would I feel if you did." Parasoul looks at the sleeping Umbrella. Her crying may be stopped, but her pain has yet to be eased. Parasoul looks down.

"Hey, Parasoul?" Eroberung starts to speak, showing his concern to his partner "I know how you feel. You've tried, but hey, at least you did not give up on her."

"Aye..." Tod says "Parasoul, don't ya feel guilty. It ain't ya fault that yer sister got into the mess. Consider what that dragon guy's doin' a blessing."

"..."

"You can think all you want, but right now, we'll need to get you two safe."

"...I guess I could just say who did it without a thorough investigation then. There are two people...and I think I know who..."

Red and Wray

Crow Crow EldridSmith EldridSmith RedLight RedLight

1573441359317.png1573440116150.pngNik didn't really caure about what was going on until Mortis started attacking on his own, forcing Niks hand thought he didn't mind.
"Ego. Sum. Mortis." (I am death) Mortis declared as he charged towards Megidramon. "Treason vortex." Mortis declared as he began spiraling his twin spear at the dragon, what can only be described as a black hole appeard at the tip as it spet towards him.
Nik, not being one to be outdone called forth his own powers in a heightened state of rage allowing him to use arcanum past his usual abilities. Chanting and a circle of blood appearing as a high demon pokes his head out of the portal once his name was called: Berith. The demon took his orders and charged towards Red while Nik donned his vibranium armor, calling forth rivers of water upon Megidramon.
Crow Crow RedLight RedLight @whoeverelseisfighting

Attachments

• 1573440167362.png
    1573440167362.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
Interactions:
Crow Crow

Tom & Jerry
Tom and Jerry friends.png
Oh God, everything is on fire! Jerry hid inside my fur pockets before I ran away from this horrible mess. There's no way I'm burning alive, not now, not ever! People have done a lot to my body and I'm surprised I'm still walking straight after the anvils smashing me to pieces but I might not survive something as deadly as this. I didn't look back as I ran as fast as I can. Jerry was covering his eyes while shivering inside of my pocket, obviously more frightened than me because we all know that the mouse is a cowardly bastard.​

• Fluffington the Mighty was resting her nose among her fellow Pokemon, not really paying attention to what was happening around her. Then everything went South. Red and his Growlmon Chaos Dukemon/Megidramon went psycho and started rampaging. "Eh? What's that?" Fluffington the Mighty flips herself over to see what is happening. "Eh? A Battle? I wanna join!"
    Her Digimon are quick to try and apprehend her, but she runs toward the battle undeterred. The two share a long suffering look, and rush in to help their wayward Tamer.

As Fluffington the Mighty dashes forward, oblivious to any warnings from the others, she beings to blur her form, stretching and forming doppelgangers.
    Fluffington the Mighty Used Double Team!
    As she runs around the battlefield, watching the Digimon Unleash attacks into the sky, she blurs again.
    When Megidramon begins screaming like an insane person, she multiplies once more.
    As the Arena begins to melt to slag, her small form skips on top of it, not bothered, as if she's dealt with such temperatures before. She continues to repeat.
    Ami's Digimon get their collected cans kicks, Fluffington the Mighty begins to pull her formation into an inward spiral, her numbers growing
    When the newly Digivolved BanchoLilimon re-Enters the Battlefield, Fluffington the Mighty turns her little Army of one toward the problem causing Dragon, her bounding stride making the mass of Shimmering Eevee's appear as a moving fuzzy blob to those above! A moving fuzzy blob that Grows even greater~!
    With her army amassed, the Eevees run about and being to... DANCE?
    Fluffington the Mighty Used Rain Dance!
    It started to Rain!

Due to Rain Dance's innate trait of boosting the element of water, Nik's vast rivers of waters would be strengthened by Fluffington's prowess!

Fluffington's evasiveness was so high it couldn't go higher - except it did. In fact, everyone's visions were blurred by the steam produced by the collision of Megidramon's hellfire and Fluffington's rain. As the hellfire didn't stop burning, and the rain didn't stop falling, the production of steam seemed most infinite and neverending.

If Tom & Jerry's buttocks were ablaze, they would be extinguished and cooled.

For those who saw ChaosDukemon, such as Eric and Darild, however, the rain would not affect the environment, as this perspective produced pitch black corrosion, not a living inferno. In other words, those who percieved the malice-armoured duke would be able to see their opponent trudging on in the rain!

Crow Crow RedLight RedLight Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Nightwisher Nightwisher DerpyCarp DerpyCarp CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara EldridSmith EldridSmith (People confirmed within fightzone)

BoltBeam BoltBeam Chungchangching Chungchangching Topless Topless thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Veradana Veradana Laix_Lake Laix_Lake marc122 marc122 Chungchangching Chungchangching (The Others or confirmed escapees)​

ddaz8pj-02a825be-b870-480f-8e0f-c80901612261.png

ddixofn-0f207462-71d2-4180-b709-b74fcc56dbc1.png
Having the door opened by the other, soon the pair of inventors had been enjoying their... rather late brunch. The many types of tea were dictated out loud, followed by descriptions of what their flavors should mome or less be. It was something that the thoughtful boy would repeat every morning, just in case Kyr had forgotten what they were. If Wray had ever been told to stop it, he would have given his reasons for keeping the practice and insisted on it.
The Steampunk teenager had just finished his cup of tea, still wondering why the cups of this place were so tall and lacking a handle, and started moving on to the melon pan intent on cutting it in half to apply some jam when a metallic sound, a resounding 'claaaang' like a bell rung out from his pocket.

It had been Wray's chosen message ringtone. Tension suddenly hovered over the peaceful bunch time...

"That wording..."
, he had begun, Digivice in hands and looking with concern at the screen.

"It is rather worrying, isn't it?", Arclight had completed, wearing a similarly grim expression, "Wray, do you think that-"

"I'd really prefer otherwise"
, the boy had cut in, the half-sentences were hardly needed for understanding of the context,
"But I know better than to illude myself."

Silence had reigned in the apartment room for a while, most likely because of everyone, all four of them already having an idea of what awaited them in the Kowloon Level 2 area. They knew, and yet no one wanted to truly say it out-loud, the mutual knowledge lingering in-between the tamers and their Digimon. At last, the inventor-wannabe had exchanged an unnerved, uncertain nod with Kier. They had to go whether they wanted to or not:

"Meet you right at the entrance?"

He had waited for the usual positive reply before turning around, walking towards his own room crossing the corridor and unlocking the door that he had actually remembered to lock this time. Stepping inside had felt like more of a dreadful chore than the normally welcoming safe-space that he had come to cherish in the past weeks. Wray's gaze had frozen on the laptop as if he had seen a ghost, anxious and fearful, eventually leaving the device and resting over the small messenger bag he had bought to store his tools, having them always ready for wandering around.

"Are you going to be alright?", the mid-tone, that matched the Aegiomon's agender and neutral stance with near perfection, had asked with concern, "We could just, you know... Not show up..."

The boy shook his head, taking a deep breath and moving to grab the tool-bag:

"That'd just make us suspicious..."
, he had picked up the black sling and set it on his shoulder, travelling across the torso. It was weird to have it plus the two strands of the suspenders but Wray wasn't trying to make a fashion statement, he thought of the practicality and utility,
"I'll be fine and avoiding accidentally attacking people this time."

Arclight did not seem convinced, "Well, if you say so..."

Shooting the satyr-like Digimon a sympathetic glance, the teenager had finally decided to not waste any more time and stepped closer to the laptop. Gulping down saliva, as if attempting to swallow his own apprehension, he had put on the VR googles and selected the Kowloon option.

Dark times were ahead once more...

As agreed, the Knightly-inventor and his bulk robot-like Digimon had been waiting for the electric duo as closer to the entrance point as possible, the noise of panicked erratic murmurs already echoing in the background as the earlier arrivals had flocked to the subject of their gathering. Of course it had been another murder, the sender hadn't even attempted to hide such a fact with the way they had written the darn message!

Frustration, more than fear, more than grief, coursed through Wray in the usual display of static as he had caught sight of this turn's victim, a cartoonish-looking gentleman and his penguin companion... What a brutal death it had been, chomped, cut, punctured. The boy's stomach churned, he felt sick, dizzy, disconcerted, a low whispery plea to God itself leaving his lips. They were considering the culprit to be a smaller child too...
He had to step back, the electricity spiked slightly, trying to move away from the crime scene but he hadn't been allowed the time to do so, the teenager's lost gaze suddenly finding a different pair of eyes over him, an elderly woman who had just added to Umbrella's accusation. It was happening again, people were suspecting him too. They thought he had killed Lyle still.

Frozen like a really tiny spider that had its hiding place discovered by somebody, Wray couldn't look away from the woman, her thoughtful suspecting semblance like an arrow capable of shattering his frail as glass heart upon impact. Tears surfaced resting in the corners of his eyes, bolts of lightning jumped in and out of existence around his diminutive frame. Noooooo. Not again. He had planned to stand further inside the location where the others wouldn't be at risk and yet his body wouldn't budge, disobeying, his feet 'glued' to the very ground.

8bb65f535af9330bdc7c4e3cc92ef816.jpg
The discussions were growing heated, people fought over the accusation of a little girl, his tamer trembled giving off static and all Arclight could do up until point was watch, frowning in disapproval of the way things were progressing into hostility. The meek Aegiomon would never come forward and act impulsively over mere glance exchanges and silent suspicions, but the moment another Digimon had spoken and thrown a direct accusation at Wray, it could no longer remain an observer. A pact of mutual protection had to be honored:

"That is simply ridiculous!!", Arclight had stomped one of its hooves against the digital floor angrily, "I've been with this kid enough to know that the only thing he's a threat to is a computer! Sure, there's a pile of tech in a corner now, but every human, I'd argue even that every Digimon as well, will have their own eccentricities."

"There hasn't been anything out of the ordinary and you're assuming that I'd just obey to every command blindly like some kind of slave!", the irritated satyr-like being too begun giving off electricity, "I don't know what kind of relationship the others have with their tamers, but ours isn't one of subordination, it's based on equality. I have as much as a voice as my tamer does..."

"He'd never! And I wouldn-", out a sudden, Wray had raised an arm in front of his Digimon, cutting it and its electricity aura off with the surprise.

"Arclight that's... enough."
, the teen's tone was grim and serious, the static though still present seemed stable, something that it rarely did.

"But-but...! Did you hear what they said?! They think-", its tamer had just shaken his head slowly in disapproval, a strand of tears travelling downwards his face. Albeit reluctantly, the Aegiomon had respected the other's decision and withdrew from the discussion, remaining close beside the boy protectively alike a parent.

There was a lot on Wray's mind. A lot he wanted to say, a lot he wanted to do. In light of past and current happenings, amidst his internal turmoil, he had found a good solution, the best solution. The only solution that he could approve of but!

Everything had been blown out of proportion before the boy had been able to get his sentences properly figured.

People were either fighting or running for their lives. One of the other members, a man that had defended the little Umbrella earlier, had been rendered furious and the inventor-wannabe had no idea of what had just happened except for the fact that a party member was suddenly going rogue. In the chaos, the teenager had lost sight of Kier, unable to tell if the knightly-inventor had decided to flee the area as well or stuck behind hiding somewhere.

Wray trembled once more, staring in horror at the wicked, withered snake dragon Digimon that replaced Red's previously friendlier-looking fiery dinosaur. He wanted to run too, a primitive flight instinct almost screaming at him to do so and he had even attempted to take a step BUT something else, kept the boy from doing so, something less rational and a lot more nonsensical: guilt.

He felt responsible for the way things had taken a nose-dive to the bottom of the well.

Maybe, if he hadn't been so hesitant, if he hadn't been so afraid... Maybe if he had acted with more assertiveness and done the plan in his mind... He couldn't help but think that he could have prevented this from happening in the first place.

"...W-Wray..."

Arclight would have yelled at the kid to leave, it would have alerted its tamer of the danger they were about to be faced with, yet it knew that'd only have been a pointless endeavor. As the boy shivered, gave off fierce bolts of lightning and teared up silently, a very familiar expression had shown up in his face, that look of selfless stubborn determination that only Wray was capable of wielding with such unbreaking certainty. Whatever was on the other's mind, it was final and the Digimon could only choose to assist or act on its own.

The answer was more than obvious.

"What is it that you want to do?"

Taking cover from the bulk of the fight due to the earthly barrier summoned by the blue-haired girl earlier, the electric duo reassured themselves, waited for an opening to jump in and put their little improvised plan in motion. Engaging further with the fight, exchanging physical blows with each other didn't seem like the correct thing to do... Oh, they hoped this would help somehow. It didn't have to work flawlessly, just make everything less urgent, less dangerous.

At this point, even their granted projection had started to falter, the rock cracking on its own due to the rising heat and subsequent air pressure. Wray panted, affected by a gradually flourishing overall exhaustion, the jumping aura of electricity not able to protect him properly. Arclight seemed a little better off, most likely due to being a Digimon as opposed to person dragged into the digital world. It watched from behind the decaying wall, looking over the teenager who had nodded greenlighting their secret mission:

"RED!"
, he had called out, standing unprotected in front of the huge creature despite the risks,
"I know you're there, I know you can hear me, please stop this madness! There's no need to go this far!! You're scaring everybody, PUTTING IN RISK EVEN THOSE YOU WANTED TO PROTECT!!!!"

"It was unfair. Your intentions are noble and admirable, but this is not the way to honor them! Violence and rage are not the answer!!"
, tears are pooling themselves up once more, the boy's voice grows shaky and overflowing with emotion,
"PLEASE, I appeal to your humanity, to your altruism. I THOUGHT WE WERE SPENDING A FUN TIME IN JAIL TOGETHER!!!"

"You heard it right. I VOTE FOR MYSELF, TWICE!"
, Wray rested both of his hands over his chest, his body trembled struggling to maintain itself standing,
"I was inspired not by your fury, but by your kindness. The care you've shown Miss Umbrella, the way you once wanted to end this peacefully..."

"I'm taking it to the next level and I have you to thank for the idea."

What exactly was he talking about?

Well, during that quite long idle time, Wray had set up a message. A very important message addressed to the number that had asked them all to gather in this very location. Indeed! Arata's Digivice would receive the following text from the teenager:

Dear... I don't remember your name, sorry.

Please send everyone else's Digivices a message asking them to vote for me today. I want to get this solved quick and nicely and I too want to know whether I'm guilty or not. Please, I need to be sure.

To the little girl with pink hair, Umbrella, and only her, please send her the following in verbatim:

"Hey, I'm the slightly older kid, the one that's always crying and had to run away last time... I wanted to tell you this in person, pat you head, dry your tears and tell you that everything is going to be okay but, I was too slow. And now I have to swap things around.

I know you're scared. I'm scared too, but I need you to be brave right now. The adults are fighting, they're hurting each other and I need your help stopping them before it gets too bad. I don't want that and I'm sure you don't want it too. If they take you, they'll take me too and we can make it into a nice time together!

You're going to love all the stories of adventures I have to share! It's full with robots, flying ships, magic and fantastical creatures. And we can play some games and so much more! I promise that I'll be with you the entire time, like a big brother and keep you safe. If I don't, you can tell your big sister and her friend to think of a punishment for me and I'll take it. See? This is how confident I am that I can protect you from anything scary!

Please, ask the adults to stop fighting, tell them that you'll be okay. Before it's too late. I look forward to meeting you properly soon~!"

I offer you my most sincere gratitude and also, I'm sorry. You don't have to know what for.​

Wray Arth Davenport

Last edited:
Interactions:
Crow Crow

Tom & Jerry

Tom and Jerry friends.png
I kept on running with Cactus no-eyes until we were out of Kowloon 2 putting my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath. I coughed a couple of times before smelling something cooking, sniffing the air trying to find the source of the smell with a confused face until Cactus pointed at my burning tail. I gasped, grabbing it and blew the fire off like a candle, sighing after I put it out. Jerry peeked out of my pockets and took a look around cautiously before jumping out, looks like we're no longer in trouble.​

Last edited:

Red heard the call of a child, named Wray. The concealed Tamer made sounds as if he is sobbing and forcing it back at the same time. A painful feeling. Wray's words struck Red's mind: PUTTING IN RISK EVEN THOSE YOU WANTED TO PROTECT. To protect. That is what they truly wanted.
"STOP!!!" Red cried. "SHUT THE F*** UP!!!"
The longer he listens to Wray's wise words for a child, the more he beats himself up emotionally and mentally. Red's sobbing gets louder, accompanied by hard physical-like thumps. Is he hurting himself?
"I'm sorry..." He whispered.
Perhaps it would be wise to leave him alone.

" F U T I L E ! ! ! " Megidramon roared while unleashing his Megiddo Flame, lighting Bancho Lilimon ablaze.
Ami's Digimon partner gets enveloped by his powerful flamethrower-like attack. Everyone who witnesses Megidramon killing Bancho Lilimon will be deprived of hope. Then suddenly...
" H H H H H H R R R R R A A A A A A A A A A A A G G G G H H H ! ! ! " He roared loudly after something really strong struck his face.
Megidramon's continuous Megiddo Flame gets cancelled immediately upon receiving whatever struck him. The Bancho Lilimon's dive kick attack prevailed, and she was not lost in his powerful flames after all. However, Ami's Digimon partner has sustained more damage than what she dealt to her opponent.
" H A H H A H H A H G H A H H A H G H A H H A H H A H G ! ! ! " Then he began laughing loudly.
However, everyone will believe that it was not a goodhearted laugh. Something is coming...
" F I N A L L Y ! A . . . W O R T H Y O P P O N E N T , P E R H A P S ? ! " Megidramon complimented Bancho Lilimon.
It would seem that her attack caused him to feel something. Feel pain.

" A L R I G H T . . . " Megidramon spoke as he changes his back to his serious posture, towering everyone. " E N T E R T A I N . "
He grins grimly, as if harboring malicious intents, before letting out a deep spine-chilling growl.

As for the unfortunate Kazemon, she gets thrown backwards and landed onto the melting ground. Megidramon then accidentally crushes her with his behemoth serpentine tail. However, as this was not an intentional attack, Kazemon sustains no lethal injury.

" T H E Y C A N F L E E K O W L O O N . . . B U T . . . N O T . . . T H E D I G I T A L W O R L D . " Megidramon said-- No. Declared.
He looks at the tormenting sight of everyone struggling to escape his Hell, and chuckled menacingly afterwards. Megidramon looks again at Bancho Lilimon, as his mouth started releasing smoke. And once again, without preparing himself much, he unleashes his powerful Megiddo Flame upon Ami's Digimon partner.

Kowloon Level 2 was once a cold, blue, and lifeless place. Until Red brought life. The awakening of Megidramon, an apocalyptic event for the Digital World, turned Kowloon into the dangerous color of red. But now, the flames from his unending attacks have almost enveloped those reds. Soon, there will be just Megidramon's hellfires.

Hopefully... The people Red intended to save have gotten away from Kowloon Level 2. He can only pray.

Suddenly, Megidramon feels a powerful presence closing in quick behind him.
" R R R R R R A A A A A A A A A A A A G G G G G H H H H ! ! ! ! ! ! " The Evil Dragon let out a painful roar once again, making him cease his Megiddo Flame.
Megidramon falls onto the ground, resulting in a strong quake. Everyone still in Kowloon Level 2 will feel this. Some even stumble from it. The impact blows out nearby flames. Some spreading even further. Nearby the Evil Dragon's serpentine body is the other Ultimate-level Digimon, Dark Knightmon. With the this Dark Knight Digimon's lance extended, it is obvious who suddenly attacked Megidramon. It was a powerful attack. Their rampaging enemy has fallen. Or has he?
" Y O U . . . " A terrorizing voice spoke, coming from the still-laying Megidramon. " I T O L D Y O U . . . T O S I T . "
The Evil Dragon quickly recovers, getting back up, and surprises Dark Knightmon's face his flamethrower-like attack. The thundering roar that came with it is something that will be engraved onto everyone's minds. Nik summons a demon, called Berith, who began charging towards Megidramon. EldridSmith EldridSmith said "charged towards Red", but Red is still nowhere to be found lmao. The Evil Dragon, however, does not pay attention to the incoming Berith. In fact, Megidramon does not even acknowledge its pitiful existence. The Evil Dragon continues its attempt to reduce Dark Knightmon into ashes. Then Nik himself called forth rivers of water upon Megidramon, caushing the Evil Dragon to stagger slightly and get pushed backwards from Dark Knightmon. Also, since the Fluffingtons performed a Rain Dance, any water-based abilities are empowered. However, the Evil Dragon does not stop the rages of its hellfire. The growing flood caused by Nik's untactful decision can cause everyone still in Kowloon Level 2 to drown.
"Megidramon! Aim your Megiddo Flame to the flood!!!" Red shouted, while still invisible from everyone.
Megidramon redirects his powerful flamethrower-like attack towards Nik's rivers, causing them to evaporate quickly. Did the two rampaging partners just save everyone? And then, steam covers the entire stage, blinding everyone within it from seeing anything. Suddenly, there was a loud flapping sound, followed by the steam clearing slowly. Then there was heat, that was not as scorching as Megidramon's hellfires. The Evil Dragon is now high up above, flying with his burning wings. Megidramon just silently watches everyone from up above. Watching the still-red, still-burning Kowloon Level 2. The rivers of water that Nik released was not powerful enough to extinguish the hellfires that scorch this area. However, the rain from the Fluffingtons Rain Dance continues to pour. It is now a clash between Megidramon's immortal hellfires and the Rain Dance's bottomless supply of water. On top of his head, is a humanoid figure. Red. The human has been there all along after all. And together, they just watch Kowloon Level 2 get enveloped by steam again. Steam with flickers of bright red caused by the flames within. As well as the tormenting screams of everyone panicking. The sight, to Red, is majestic. It feels like... Home.

Also, yes, Megidramon didn't notice the Fluffingtons attacking him all at once lmao.

@CullingOfKowloonLevel2

Last edited:

• Jesse nodded slowly as he listened to their theories on why the little girl had to be the one who did it. What they were saying making sense, as the man looked into her eyes... her scared, crying eyes, all of Jesse's doubts went away. Even though they were presenting solid theories (or at least, he guessed they were), that look in Umbrella's eyes solidified Jesse's decision. So, in the midst of Yang and Wickerbottom's chattering, Jesse only uttered one simple phrase. One simple word.

"No..."

giphy.gif

That was all he said. Just that one, simple word. Yet as he looked up from the ground and locked eyes with the pair of theorizing women, he spoke more. "No... no! I don't care how many bullshit-ass theories you present or whatever! It doesn't matter what you say, because I'm not voting for her! Even if she does have that parasite thing inside of her, I don't care!" Tears were beginning to flow from Jesse's own ducts once more as he adamantly defended the little girl. Jesse stepped in front of her once more, still facing them, his fists were balled up by his sides as he screamed in the direction of the old hag and the blonde bimbo. "She's a little fucking girl, yo! And you guys just wanna throw her in jail and accuse her for murder when there are like twenty other people here who could have done it, yo!" He paused and sniffled a bit, before glancing down towards Umbrella, seeing her scared face one last time, before he looked right back up towards Wickerbottom and Yang. "So if you wanna like... sit here and harass this little girl, and you wanna try and put her in jail, bitch?! If you wanna do that, then..." Jesse gulped as he gazed on towards the accusers, holding out his arms in front of Umbrella, as if he were protecting her from some sort of physical threat. "Then... then you'll have to go through me, bitch!"

It seemed that Jesse's opinion on this matter was final. As the salty, crystal tears flowed down his face like a waterfall, and as he knew that he was probably about to get shot down by the police or whoever else was here to stand in his way, Jesse still stood his ground. If no one else would fight for this little girl's innocence, then by God it would be him. He would be the only one standing here, fighting tooth and fucking nail, to preserve this girl's right to freedom. Even if she had commit those murders, Jesse wouldn't let anyone touch a fucking hair on her head. It wasn't her fault, after all. But if, by chance, she had one of those eater whatevers inside of her, and she had commit these murders, then there would be hell to pay for the person responsible in due fucking time. But for now? He would stand his ground right here.

Even as Red beckoned him to leave, and even as he transformed into some abomination or whatever the hell was happening, Jesse stood his ground. Was he terrified of the beast in front of him? Hell fucking yes. But he knew that there were more important matters here now. He had spent all this time focusing on himself, on preserving his own self interests, that before now he had failed to notice the children present. Little kids. He had noticed them before, sure, but it wasn't until now that it really fucking clicked in his mind. He was about to attempt to comfort the girl further, but it appeared as though she had cried herself to sleep. Jesus. Well, whatever, at least she was okay. With her caretaker seemingly... taking care of her, Jesse would only nod in their direction as she fled the scene. And judging by the carnage before him, that seemed like the best option for him as well.

Zfd4.gif

It was at this point that the gravity of the situation had really dawned on Jesse. Now that there were no more children in danger, or at least immediately speaking, Jesse's eyes finally adjusted on the beast in front of him. And, like everyone else, Jesse stuck to his fucking gut and began to run like hell in the opposite direction.
    "Holy fucking shit!" He shouted as he began to sprint as fast as he could out of the area, his Digimon right behind him. The kids were taken care of. Now, his ass just needed to survive.

Crow Crow RedLight RedLight Nightwisher Nightwisher marc122 marc122 Chungchangching Chungchangching Topless Topless Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun EldridSmith EldridSmith DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

[class name="loveContainerMajor"] --accent: #DB456A [/class] [div class="loveContainerMajor"] [div class="loveImageContainer"] [div class="loveMainImage" style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/CFysI6w.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [div class="loveRightContainer"] [div class="loveTitleContainer"] [div class="loveStudentProfile"]local princess[/div] [div class="loveStudentName"]charlotte la bouff[/div] [/div] [div class="loveTabbedcontent"] [div class="lovePageContainer"] [div class="lovePage pageOne"] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]name[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]lottie[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]mentions[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]xoxo[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]interactions[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]john[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]mood[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]back to normal[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]location[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]running from the fight[/div] [/div] [div class="pageOneFlex"] [div class="pageOneList"]
  • you
  • sir
  • are
  • a
  • prince
[/div] [div class="pageOneList"] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="lovePage pageTwo"] [div class="pageTwoText"] [div class="loveHeader"]lottie[/div] [div class="loveSubheader"]digimon[/div] How John put up with two weeks of Lottie’s dramatic sobbing was a wonder. Just about the time Lottie was beginning to go back to normal another body was found. The blonde was having trouble comprehending everything. Her boundless personality was on hold for a few minutes during the investigation as she tried to wrap her head around yet another death. Knocking her back into her pretty pink heels were John’s words and his hand on her wrist. Before she knew it they were speeding off.

“Are you sure we shouldn’t try to calm things down instead of escapin’?”Lottie asked worriedly, looking over her shoulder at the chaos they were trying to run from. She happened to be split in between wanting to help people, and wanting to try out using her heels as weapons. At times like these weren’t they supposed to have their animal doohickies? Her eyes hurriedly searched around looking for Flower, obviously glancing over the witch girl flying on her broom a couple times before Lottie made eye contact them. Somehow deep in her southern gut she could feel that the somewhat creepy witch lady was her Digimon.

As if in a cartoon Lottie’s mouth dropped open as she pointed towards the other blonde with her free hand. “Oh my stars, have I been that out of it? John, John, John look at Flower! When did that happen? Oh gosh, darlin’, look at yours!the rich lady tried not to laugh, and failed, as she drifted her hand towards her Cowboys animal and squealed. This realization probably shouldn’t of been happening during an escape scene, but it seemed like this was enough to kick her out of her sad episode.

[/div] [/div] [div class="lovePage pageThree"] [div class="pageThreeText"] [div class="loveHeader"]flower[/div] [div class="loveSubheader"]cast a spell[/div]
1LkZVQZ.png

Flower had been quietly hanging out with John’s Digimon during the past few weeks. She had been trying her best to give the two humans some space with the deaths that were happening lately. Lottie didn’t seem as overbearingly annoying as time went on, and despite what the now witch wanted she knew she cared about the pampered girl. It stung seeing the two of them down. Luckily for her she had her once-bird friend to keep her company, he was always a hoot.

The witch followed the running pair on her broom stick, flying a few feet away from Lottie at all times. Flowers mini cat spirit sat upon her shoulder. She had named it Ben.

hdQ2Nhb.png

Ben was one of the things that came with her upgrade. Like now she had working hands instead of leaves, that was always a bonus. The newly blonde tried not to be too surprised that her owner just now noticed her change in appearance. Was it too late to take back her sympathy? “She never fails to surprise me, at least,”Flower spoke in her whisper-like voice.

[/div] [/div] [div class="lovePage pageFour"] [div class="pageFourFlex"] [div class="pageFourInfo"] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]we[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]more[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]desperately[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]witchmon[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]need[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]fanart[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="loveMusicContainer"] [div class="loveMusicSquare"] [div class="loveMusicSymbol"][/div] [/div] [div class="loveMusicBox"] [div class="loveMusicHide"] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="pageFourLeft"][/div] [div class="pageFourQuote"] "Always wear your invisible crown." [/div] [div class="pageFourRight"][/div] [div class="pageFourImages"] [div class=" pageFourImage " style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/0Xk2xDM.jpg)"][/div] [div class=" pageFourImage " style="background:url(https://imgur.com/ENov1rn.png/x.png)"][/div] [div class=" pageFourImage " style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/x3P83P1.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="color:#555;padding-left:10px"] [div class="loveIconTabs tabOne"][/div] [div class="loveIconTabs tabTwo"][/div] [div class="loveIconTabs tabThree"][/div] [div class="loveIconTabs tabFour"][/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [class name="loveContainerMajor" minWidth="820px"] width:800px; background:#fff; padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; margin:auto; position:relative; display:flex; height:520px; [/class] [class name="loveContainerMajor" maxWidth="819px"] width:calc(100% - 20px) background:#fff; padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; margin:auto; position:relative; display:flex; [/class] [class name="loveRightContainer" minWidth="820px"] width:calc(100% - 10px); margin-left:10px; [/class] [class name="loveImageContainer" minWidth="820px"] padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; [/class] [class name="loveMainImage" minWidth="820px"] width:300px; height:500px; [/class] [class name="loveImageContainer" maxWidth="819px"] display:none; [/class] [class name="loveTitleContainer"] padding:25px; color:#555; align:right; text-transform:uppercase; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; height:75px; [/class] [class name="loveStudentProfile"] width:fit-content; padding:10px 10px 5px 10px; border-bottom:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; font-size:10px; [/class] [class name="loveStudentName"] font-size:25px; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:'Raleway', sans-serif; [/class] [class name="loveTabbedcontent" minWidth="820px"] width:100%; padding-top:10px; display:flex; height:365px; [/class] [class name="lovePageContainer" minWidth="820px"] width:360px; padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; height:calc(100% - 0.1px); overflow:hidden; [/class] [class name="lovePage" minWidth="820px"] width:360px; height:100%; overflow:auto; padding-right:100px; margin-bottom:10px; [/class] [class name="loveIconTabs" minWidth="820px"] padding:27.5px; font-size:20px; text-align:center; vertical-align: middle; -webkit-transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transition:color 0.5s; [/class] [class name="loveIconTabs" maxWidth="819px"] display:none; [/class] [class name="loveIconTabs" state="hover" minWidth="820px"] color: var(--accent); animation-name: {post_id}loveIconPush; animation-duration: 0.5s; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class name="loveInfoTitle"] text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:bold; font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#555; [/class] [class name="loveInfoText"] text-transform: lowercase; font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:10.5px; color:#555; [/class] [class name="loveInfoBox" minWidth:"820px"] padding:10px 20px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; border:1px solid #f1f1f1; margin-bottom:5px [/class] [class name="loveInfoBox" maxWidth:"819px"] padding:10px 20px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; border:1px solid #f1f1f1; margin-top:5px [/class] [class name="loveInfoBox"] padding:10px 20px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; border:1px solid #f1f1f1; margin-bottom:5px [/class] [class name="loveHeader"] width:fit-content; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; border-bottom:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; margin:auto; color: var(--accent) [/class] [class name="loveSubheader"] padding:5px; text-align:center; text-transform: uppercase; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:1px color:#555 [/class] [class name="loveMusicContainer" minWidth="820px"] border:1px solid #f1f1f1; display:inline-block; padding:0px 15px 20px 10px; [/class] [class name="loveMusicContainer" maxWidth="819px"] display:none; [/class] [class name="loveMusicSquare" minWidth="820px"] padding:20px; pointer-events:none; height:80px; width:80px; [/class] [class name="loveMusicSymbol" minWidth="820px"] box-sizing: border-box; height: 50px; border-color: transparent transparent transparent var(--accent); transition: 100ms all ease; will-change: border-width; cursor: pointer; border-style: solid; border-width: 25px 0 25px 40px; pointer-events:none; position:absolute; z-index:2; margin:25px 0px 0px 25px; background:#fff; [/class] [class name="loveMusicBox" minWidth="820px"] width:40px; height:40px; overflow:hidden; position:absolute; margin-top:-68px; margin-left:45px; z-index:1; cursor: pointer; border-radius:100% [/class] [class name="loveMusicHide" minWidth="820px"] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-10px [/class] [class name="pause" minWidth="820px"] border-style:double!important; border-width: 0px 0px 0px 40px!important; [/class] [class name="pageOneFlex"] display:flex; justify-content:space-between; [/class] [class name="pageOneList"] border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; padding:5px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; color:#555; width:calc(50% - 15px); [/class] [class name="pageTwoText" minWidth="820px"] font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#555; text-align:justify; padding:10px; width:calc(100% - 5px) [/class] [class name="pageThreeText" minWidth="820px"] font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#555; text-align:justify; padding:10px; width:calc(100% - 5px) [/class] [class name="pageFourFlex" minWidth="820px"] display:flex; position:relative; [/class] [class name="pageFourInfo" minWidth="820px"] padding:5px; flex-grow:1; padding-top:8px; [/class] [class name="pageFourLeft" minWidth="820px"] width:20px; height:20px; border-top:0.1px solid #e1e1e1; border-left:1px solid #e1e1e1; margin-left: 25px; margin-top:20px ; [/class] [class name="pageFourRight" minWidth="820px"] width:20px; height:20px; border-bottom:0.1px solid #e1e1e1; border-right:1px solid #e1e1e1; margin-left:calc(100% - 50px); [/class] [class name="pageFourQuote"] text-align:center; font-size:10px; color:#555; text-transform:uppercase; margin:auto; font-family:'open sans', sans serif; margin:auto; width:250px [/class] [class name="pageFourImages" minWidth="820px"] margin:auto; display:flex; width:fit-content; margin-top:20px [/class] [class name="pageFourImage" minWidth="820px"] width:100px; height:100px; background-size:100px!important; margin:5px; background-repeat:no-repeat; [/class] [animation=loveIconPush] [keyframe=50] -webkit-transform: scale(0.8); transform: scale(0.8); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] -webkit-transform: scale(1); transform: scale(1); [/keyframe] [/animation] [script class="tabTwo" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageTwo [/script] [script class="tabThree" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageThree [/script] [script class="tabFour" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageFour [/script] [script class="tabOne" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageOne [/script] [script class="loveMusicHide"] set onPlay 0 [/script] [script class="loveMusicBox" on="mouseenter"] inc onPlay if (eq ${onPlay} 1) (addClass pause loveMusicSymbol) if (eq ${onPlay} 2) (set onPlay 0) if (eq ${onPlay} 0) (removeClass pause loveMusicSymbol) [/script] [script class="loveMusicBox" on="mouseleave"] inc onPlay if (eq ${onPlay} 1) (addClass pause loveMusicSymbol) if (eq ${onPlay} 2) (set onPlay 0) if (eq ${onPlay} 0) (removeClass pause loveMusicSymbol) [/script] [script class="friends"] addClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others show friendsPage [/script] [script class="friends" on="click"] removeClass tabSelect friends addClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others removeClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show friendsPage [/script] [script class="foes" on="click"] addClass tabSelect friends removeClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others addClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show foesPage [/script] [script class="lovers" on="click"] addClass tabSelect friends addClass tabSelect foes removeClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others removeClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect addClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show loversPage [/script] [script class="others" on="click"] addClass tabSelect friends addClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers removeClass tabSelect others removeClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect addClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show othersPage [/script]
[div style="max-width:800px;margin:auto;width:100%;font-size:8px;text-transform:uppercase;opacity:0.6;text-align:right"]cheers, koschei[/div]

ddaz8pj-02a825be-b870-480f-8e0f-c80901612261.png

From its hiding place behind the wall of cracked rock that somehow still stood, Arclight had sighed relieved that Wray's attempt hadn't been met with pure strong-headed resistance, having once been worried that Megidramon would have atacked the teenager directly and ready for that possibility since its tamer had left their cover. Instead of being forced to rush over, the Aegiomon admired its companion with a similar pride a parent would, wondering briefly about how he had gotten more focused, less drifting towards events that weren't closely related to him.

Similarly, the inventor-wannabe stood tall, shaky, but confidently with the sensation of accomplished duty, warmed by the cosy, nice thought that he had helped make a dent, started a turn for the better in the situation and fixed the effects of the hesitancy that had allowed the conflict to escalate to such needlessly dramatic proportions. A number for a new message on his inbox was born and he could rest assured, the requests were being fulfilled.

With nothing other than sympathy and understanding for Red, the teenager had been about to speak up again and grant the adult forgiveness, reassure him that despite how bad it looked, there was still time to correct everything but something he could not have foreseen had suddenly been thrown at his plans unexpectedly. Drops of water began pouring from the blueprint-like dome, one, two, several, raining down on the digital landscape...

His natural layer of static, reacting to his strong emotions, rampaged beyond his control.

Tiny frame rapidly being consumed by the electric-blue aura and subsequent blinding light, Wray could no longer be seen past the silhouette of energy, a chain of contained explosions, very similar to a cascade of fireworks joining with the cacophony of the still ongoing attacks. Yet nothing, no matter how it might have tried to, fully blocked the high pitched shrills of raw unadulterated pain that had left his being from reaching everyone still present in the area:

"AaaaAAAAA! AaAAAAAAA!!! AaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!"
, it came in three, gradually rising intensities, Wray crumbling to his knees as soon as it had started, the typical puberty voice cracks showed themselves at every new note transition.

It felt as he was being pulled apart brutally and mercilessly, as if his very existence was being shredded and he was close to snap and combust akin to a short-cut wire that was allowing the current to by-pass all of the resistors in a circuitry. Well, the current was indeed by-passing a resistance, his own resistance. Overpowering even the boy's natural immunity to his own ability. The income of pain had been complete, physical, mental, emotional... And once everything had been said and done, when the electricity had decided to run its course and some semblance silence returned, his body fumed.
Dishevelled, shirt ragged, missing spots and the smell of the rain masking the faint odour of burnt fabric, Wray had let out a shaky, fading breath and his form collapsed forwards...

That's when his Digimon had dashed in, --the sudden motion finally breaking loose the crumbling rock formation that had broken into a couple more pieces after hitting the ground--, the clop of heavy hooves thundering, managing to get to its partner in time to keep him from falling face-first without any support. The tamer's vision blurred. He could swear that for a brief moment the huge wickedly looking dragon thing before him had turned into... something else, but it had been way too quick and next thing he knew it, the Aegiomon was there with the most horrified worried expression that anyone could ever make.

"Aarc...lii-ght...?"

"Yeah, yeah it's me...", it responded in a sorrowful, almost inaudible soft tone, "I've got you."

"Re-e...d?"

"You did it. You got through to him, you-you can relax now...", upon hearing those words Wray had let out an angelic innocent smile, a single tear of joy setting itself loose.

"I'm... glaaaa-"

"W-Wray?!", Arclight shook him softly but there was no reaction, "Wray??!", nothing, it seemed that like the battery he was the teenager had been drained and was out like a light.

"You crazy stupid and incredibly wholesome child..."

And then the Aegiomon had picked its tamer up in a bridal carry, taking him away from the bulk of the battle and to the floor bellow, into the safe Galacta Park to join the others.

Last edited:
mhbQ6OX.png

Kowloon Level 2 was utterly destroyed. What was left was a void between Kowloon Levels 1 and 3, a very hellish void that only the curious would want to touch.

unknown.png

Or if you'd prefer, this was the sight.

unknown.png

In a matter of time, everyone was back in Kowloon Level 1's Galacta Park - a.k.a., the area they all met when they saw each other.

Well, probably everyone, with the notable exception of Red, who had caused vast destruction and escaped. Nik was here, however, and his DarkKnightmon had generated back into BoaHackmon.

sUzJAXd.jpg

BanchoLilimon crawls out, feeling withered out.

"Ami's OK... right?"

Ami, Terriermon resting on her shoulders while Locomon was parked by her side, wipes her sweat away and punches the air. "You can count on me!"

BanchoLilimon smiles as she prepares to fall.

"Come on, return to the Digivice, BanchoLilimon."

With that, the Bancho Digimon dematerializes.

Arata walks forward, Wray in hand.

"That's everyone, right? He will be a problem down the line. Not saying that he isn't one right now... but yes, Ami, think you can still do it?"

Soon, Umbrella would recieve a message... directly from Wray? But how?

Hey, I'm the slightly older kid, the one that's always crying and had to run away last time... I wanted to tell you this in person, pat you head, dry your tears and tell you that everything is going to be okay but, I was too slow. And now I have to swap things around.

I know you're scared. I'm scared too, but I need you to be brave right now. The adults are fighting, they're hurting each other and I need your help stopping them before it gets too bad. I don't want that and I'm sure you don't want it too. If they take you, they'll take me too and we can make it into a nice time together!

You're going to love all the stories of adventures I have to share! It's full with robots, flying ships, magic and fantastical creatures. And we can play some games and so much more! I promise that I'll be with you the entire time, like a big brother and keep you safe. If I don't, you can tell your big sister and her friend to think of a punishment for me and I'll take it. See? This is how confident I am that I can protect you from anything scary!

Please, ask the adults to stop fighting, tell them that you'll be okay. Before it's too late. I look forward to meeting you properly soon~!

Arata would smile the moment Umbrella would check.

Ami spreads her hand forward, creating some kind of portal directly in front of Umbrella as she enters it, warping in as if she were sucked into a black hole. Umbrella feels strange for a while until the same hole appears and Ami leaves through it. She does the exact same process to Wray, who was still unconscious.

Ami pants for a bit as she shakes her head.

"There's no Eater in either of them."

"How are we sure it isn't them either way? The evidence is still-"

"Arata, they're just kids! We can't-"

Arata pats Wray and Umbrella on the head.

"I know that, Ami. They'll do something, but I will too.

Speaking of doing something, I should go now. If any more of your squad gets in trouble and I find out, I'll be sure to tell."

Arata leaves, Ami by his side

They have left.

Quite a bit happened over time.

For starters, Benedict Cucumberpatch was sent to the same special hospital ward Lyle Walt was it. He was beside Lyle, and Josh rested on the bed beside him. As expected from prior experience, they both suffered from EDEN Syndrome, their bodies still intact and in one piece.

On that very same day, news reports about how the entirety of Cyberspace EDEN was erupting

Don't ask, keep moving.

Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth_2014_08-28-14_007.jpg_600.jpg

At some point, Umbrella and Wray had to see the police. Arata was there to keep them calm.

Matayosi_gorou.jpg

"Jail? That's ridiculous, especially for these young'ns. I'll just do the Account-lock. Until further notice."

It seems that Umbrella and Wray could no longer log in to their EDEN accounts and by extension, could no longer access cyberspace...

Red still hasn't been heard from by anyone in our lovely cast. And the damage he has done was not at all easy to repair.

But most importantly, the fabled day has come. It was finally time to go to that which was described by a certain someone as the path home - Under Zero.

It appeared that the bridge from Champion to Ultimate was a treacherous one, thus no one's Digimon digivolved during this time period. Only those who truly express their nature as a combat species can hope to achieve it.

bRNdF38.png

Zaxon Members assembled in Zaxon Headquarters. Yuugo, their leader, and Fei, his second-in-command, stood upon the stage as hundreds - perhaps thousands - of Zaxon members assembled, heeding his words.

However, it appeared that it was not only the Hackers of Zaxon, but a wide array of Hackers that wore marks that signified other groups!

2015-03-30-134705.jpg

aTHIHND.png

"Hackers of Zaxon, Hackers of Kowloon - no, all of EDEN, I ask you this!

Are you free? Free from involvement, interference, monitoring, do such freedoms exist in EDEN today?

And what about EDEN's prototype - the birthplace of us hackers - Under Zero?

It was once the ideal vision of this Digital World, where hackers could truly be free.

But right now, it has been transformed into an impregnable fortress, outfitted with the toughest security in the world..."

Yuugo turns to the crowd.

"But now, Under Zero - our ideal home - is now in the oldest of EDEN's servers, the Valhalla Server. We hackers are going to seize it - to create a new EDEN free from the so-called "freedom" filled with monitoring and interference!"

A while after this, Yuugo had left the area, and everyone else prepared to embark, gathering their strongest Digimon.

This was it.

(It's possible to log out for a period during this to tend to offline matters before the embark)

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Hexxy Hexxy EldridSmith EldridSmith Topless Topless

UTJGmg4.png

The members of Rebellion assembled after a call from their leader, Nokia for a training session to buff them up at the EDEN Free Area. They were made up of members of our lovely cast and members of the faceless NPC republic alike.

ItGgPfh.png

"As expected of the Super Hacker, Ami the Golden Maniac!"

"The Hacker who took down the Demons!"

"The one who infiltrated Kamishiro Ent.!"

"Eeexactly!" Nokia cheered, "that's why she's just the perfect person to buff you all up!"

It seems that they were in the middle of a training session. Attacks were already being tossed here, there and everywhere. As Ami was the one Nokia called, it was likely that Lana would be accompanying her as Agency Pet.

"Well, I have absolute no idea what exactly I'm supposed to do, but I won't go easy on you all!"

Bancho_lilimon.jpg

"Well said, Ami," the familiar BanchoLilimon declared, whipping her strange, spiky yoyo in combat, "over these few weeks, I have found that the best way to protect the weak is to give them the ability to protect themselves."

Grandlocomon2.jpg

"WWWWWHHHHHIIIIIIRRRR!" that was all Ami's GranLocomon said as it rammed opponents.

Saintgalgomon2.jpg

"Moumantai, everyone! I'll hold back!" A colossal, mechanized walking fortress known as SaintGalgomon trudged on, releasing powerful blazing missiles upon all opponents.

"Seriously, what does that mean?"

Perhaps some people from our lovely cast have found a way to sneak into the training session Nokia had put up. Considering Nokia's intelligence, this was well within possibility. Wink wink.

Metalgarurumon2.jpg

"Uh... Nokia," a MetalGarurumon approaches the leader of Rebellion, "you did run Ami through with all this, right? She seems a bit lost..."

"Well, I guess Golden Maniac came out on a whim, it sounded cool, but I guess with a bit of time, I could've come up with something better..."

Wargreymon.jpg

"I think he means the training."

Ami decides to pay attention to Nokia and her partners for now as her own Digimon fight.

"Well, you see, Ami, this training session is meant to increase our battle skill."
"And strengthen us against some nasty hackers!"

"Well, that's not all! This training session isn't just about strength. It's also to deepen our bonds with our Digimon! Sort of like our hot springs ping-pong matches and karaoke sessions! If we can pull through such things, we can achieve true power beyond just brute force! And with such power, we'll make EDEN a home for both Digimon and humans alike!"

Nokia turns to see someone watching them from the sidelines.

"Y- y- y- yuugo? What are you doing here?"

cXqAPxa.png

"So, this is your dream?"

Jeremiah Jeremiah marc122 marc122 Veradana Veradana DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

BoltBeam BoltBeam (Winketh winketh)

A mere hour after the events that transpired above, Wray and Umbrella's accounts were accessible once more.

Topless Topless Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

As for any of the cast not in Zaxon, for now, wherever they might be freely frolicking, all they would hear is word and rumour of Zaxon's big day of overtaking Under Zero, as well as a tip from Arata via a message.

"Since I feel a bit obliged to tell you all something every time your group members are in danger, I'll tell you this - I know five of them are Zaxon Hackers now, about to be part of the raid of Under Zero. I hope this pushes you to stop them and not join them. The other reason - I know how to get there before they do...

...meet me at the EDEN Community Area if you're interested"

What will you do from here?

4bUaMR0.png

@2Bornot2B - Revy (Black Lagoon)
Guilmon -> Tankmon -> Tankdramon -> Gundramon
Signature: Hyper Cannon
Inherited: Wolkenapalm I; Attack Charge; Nanomachine Break II; Hit Charge; Shock

RedLight RedLight - Red (Original Character)
G̶̢̕̕ư̴͏͝į̸̢̛l͏̸̸͠m͟͠ò̸̢̧͜n̷̡̡̕ ̷̡̕͞-͜͏≯̛́͢͏ ̢͝͏̀Ģ̕͞r̛͟ơ͟w̷̡̕m̵̴o̸͜͏n̵̛͘ ̶̡̕͡-͏̴>̧̢҉̨̛ ͏̢͠͡M͏̢͠e̴͢g͏a̧̧̢͢l̨͢͟ơ̶̛͘͟G̷͜r̡͘͜͜o̶̢͟ẃ̷m͟͠ón̵͞҉̴ ̴̡-̛͠>̶̷ ̡͟D̢͡u̢͞k̵͜͠è̴͘͟͠m͏̧͟͏̴o͏̶͏̡̨ń͟͡ ̴̨́͏҉-̷̨́>̧̛̀͞ ́͢D̶̀́͞͝u̷̸҉k̀͜e̕͜m̡o͢n͏̢:͏̕ ͜҉̨҉̶C̀͝r̛i͏̀ḿ͠s͟͏̀o̸̸̢̨ń͘͢͜͜ ̡̕͢M̶̧͢͟͡o̴̵͘͠d҉̶̵̧̢e̶̷̛͠[
MCehgaiodsrdaukemon
Signature: Megiddo Flame|Judecca Prison; Hell Howling|Demonic Disaster
(Note: the moves seperated by a line are the same moves, but based on perspective of whether you see Megidramon(left) or ChaosDukemon(right))
Inherited: Wolkenapalm III; Attack Charge; Comet Hammer II; Chain Plus; Chain Loss; Destruction Cannon II

@Benedict Cucumberpatch - Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch (Classified)
DEATH BY ALLEGED BITING
Candmon -> Numemon -> Fantomon -> Reapermon
Signature: Poop Toss
Inherited: Burst Flame I; Panic Wisp; Venom Trap; Speed Break; Ice Archery II

@Birb - Cassandra Garrison (OC)
Hagurumon -> Guardromon -> Datamon -> Machinedramon
Signature: Grenade Destroyer
Inherited: Nanomachine Break II; Heaven's Thunder II;
Guard Charge

BoltBeam BoltBeam - Tenshi Hinanawi (Touhou)
Plotmon -> Tailmon +> Silphymon -> Valkyrimon
Signature: Nekodamashi
Inherited: Holy Light II; Heal; Aura; Revive
Hawkmon -> Aquilamon +> Silphymon -> Valkyrimon
Signature: Stealth Quarrel
Inherited: Wind Claw II; Sonic Void II; Gale Storm I

@Caffeine Freak - Walter White Mr. Lambert (Breaking Bad)
Hagurumon -> Clockmon -> Knightmon -> Leopardmon
Signature: Chrono Breaker
Inherited: Nanomachine Break I; Heaven's Thunder II; Heal; Idle Bubble

Chungchangching Chungchangching - Tom & Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
Keramon -> Togemon -> Mamemon -> Rosemon
Signature: Lightspeed Jabbing
Inherited: Inherited: Destruction Cannon I; Guard Break; Crescent Leaf II; Anti-Paralysis; Ripping Net

@Critic Ham - Sun Yama (OC)
Impmon -> Meramon -> SkullMeramon -> Beelzebumon (2010)
Signature: Fire Fist
Inherited: Idle Bubble; Nightmare I; Attack Charge; Wolkenapalm II; Burst Flame II

@Damafaud - Lyle Walt (Sevens)
DEATH BY LIGHTNING
Betamon
-> Seadramon -> Whamon -> MarineAngemon
Signature: Electric Shock
Inherited: Ice Archery I;
Anti-Paralysis

@DapperDogman - Claudia Ambralia Divia (Battleborn)
Betamon -> Octmon -> Anomalocarimon -> HerakleKabuterimon
Signature: Kaimei Bokuju
Inherited: Ice Archery II; Anti-Paralysis; Idle Bubble; Venom Trap

@darkred - Daxter (Jak & Daxter)
Salamon -> Gatomon -> Angewomon +> Mastemon
Signature: Cat's Eye Hypnotism
Inherited: Holy Light II; Heal; Aura; Revive

@darkred - Jak (Jak & Daxter)
Salamon -> BlackGatomon -> Ladydevimon +> Mastemon
Signature: Dangerous Love
Inherited: Holy Light I; Heal; Nightmare II; Grand Rock II; Power Energy II

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp - Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
BlackAgumon -> Greymon (Blue) -> SkullGreymon -> BlackWarGreymon +> Omnimon Zwart
Signature: Oblivion Bird; Curse Breath
Inherited: Wolkenpalm II; Guard Charge; Meteor Fall I; Hit Charge; Acceleration Boost; Comet Hammer III; Destruction
BlackGabumon -> BlackGarurumon -> BlackWereGarurumon -> Metal Garurumon (Black) +> Omnimon Zwart
Signature: Engetsugeri, Kaiser Nail
Inherited: Grand Rock I; Anti-Panic; Speed Charge; Agility Charge; Wolkenapalm II; Mach Rush II; Comet Hammer III

EldridSmith EldridSmith - Nikias Télos (OC)
Hackmon -> BoaHackmon -> Fantomon -> MetalFantomon
Signature: Fif Cross
Inherited: Wolkenapalm I; Heal; Attack Charge; Heavy Strike II; Meteor Fall III; Destruction; Cross-Counter

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool - Crypt (OC)
Tentomon -> Kabuterimon -> MegaKabuterimon -> GranKuwagamon
Signature: Mega Blaster
Inherited: Nanomachine Break I; Ripping Net; Crescent Leaf II; Mental Charge; Heaven's Thunder II

@FactionParadox - Saburo Kusanagi (OC)
Keramon -> Kurisarimon -> Infermon -> Diaboromon -> Armageddemon
Signature: Data Crusher
Inherited: Destruction Cannon II; Guard Break; Nanomachine Break II

@FoolsErin - Wigfrid (Don't Starve)
Armadillomon -> Ankylomon -> MagnaAngemon -> Seraphimon
Signature: Tail Hammer
Inherited: Grand Rock II; Shock; Anti-Stun; Awesome Quake I

@FoolsErin - Luka Redgrave (Bayonetta)
Liollmon [?] -> Revolmon -> Superstarmon -> Justimon
Signature: Justice Bullet
Inherited: Saint Knuckle I; Crescent Leaf I; Destruction Cannon II; Awesome Quake I; Antidote

@GearBlade654 - Dismas (Darkest Dungeon)
PawnChessmon (White) [?] -> KnightChessmon (White) -> BishopChessmon (White) -> KingChessmon
Signature: Knight Lancer
Inherited: Heaven's Thunder II; Attack Break; Destruction; Guard Break

GinkyGotBack - Johnny Test (Johnny Test)
Agumon -> Numemon -> Etemon -> MetalEtemon
Signature: Poop Toss
Inherited: Heavy Strike I; Attack Charge; Venom Trap; Speed Break;
Ice Archery II

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva - Zoe Orimoto (Digimon Frontier)
??? -> Kazemon -> Zephyrmon -> ???
Signature: Moon Assault
Inherited: Sonic Void II; Wind Claw II; Speed Charge

Haz. Haz. - Wilson (Don't Starve)
Lopmon -> Wendimon -> Andiramon -> Cherubimon (Vice)
Signature: Howling Destroyer
Inherited: Grand Rock I; Mental Break; Destruction Cannon II; Guard Break; Sonic Void II

@Jeef_jones - Kyr Fiore (Thrilling Intent)
ToyAgumon -> Clockmon -> Datamon -> GroundLocomon
Signature: Chrono Breaker
Inherited: Power Energy I; Burst Flame I; Heaven's Thunder II; Heal; Idle Bubble

Jeremiah Jeremiah - The Pale Lady (Pokemon OC)
Palmon -> Numemon -> Lilamon -> Lilithmon
Signature: Filth Kick
Inherited: Crescent Leaf I; Anti-Poison; Venom Trap; Speed Break; Ice Archery II

@June Verles - Arthur Boyle (Fire Force)
Kotemon -> Gladimon -> Knightmon -> Durandamon +> RagnaLordmon
Signature: Sword Dancer
Inherited: Awesome Quake I; Acceleration Boost; Attack Charge; Guard Break; Grand Rock II
Ludomon -> TiaLudomon -> RaijiLudomon -> BryweLudramon +>RagnaLordmon
Signature: Frisbicker
Inherited: Burst Flame II; Guard Charge; Attack Break; Meteor Fall I

L3n L3n - Charlotte La Bouff (Princess & The Frog)
Palmon -> Witchmon -> Angewomon -> Venusmon
Signature: Aquary Pressure
Inherited: Crescent Leaf I; Anti-Poison; Sonic Void II; Idle Bubble; Destruction

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake - Darild Linken (OC)
Hagurumon -> Guardromon -> Andromon -> HiAndromon
Signature: Grenade Destroyer
Inherited: Nanomachine Break II; Heaven's Thunder II; Guard Charge

@ManyFaces - Maxwell (Don't Starve)
Dracmon -> Devimon -> Myotismon -> Piedmon -> Apocalymon
Signature: The Touch of Evil
Inherited: Destruction Cannon II; Destruction; Physical Drain; Hell Crusher I

@ManyFaces - Lockdown (Transformers Animated)
Candlemon -> Meramon -> SkullMeramon -> Boltmon
Signature: Magma Blast
Inherited: Burst Flame II; Panic Wisp; Attack Charge; Wolkenapalm II

marc122 marc122 - Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
Agumon -> Greymon -> RizeGreymon -> ShineGreymon -> ShineGreymon: Burst Mode
Signature: Trident Revolver; Solid Strike
Inherited: Heavy Strike II; Attack Charge; Wolkenapalm III; Acceleration Boost; Meteor Fall II; Chain Plus

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun - Wray Arth Devanport (OC)
NOT GUILTY
Elecmon -> Aegiomon -> Aegiochusmon -> Jupitermon
Signature: Stun Beat Blow
Inherited: Heaven's Thunder II; Ripping Net; Awesome Quake I; Aura

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun - Zenith (Pokemon OC)
NOT GUILTY
Salamon -> Gaogamon -> Taomon -> Bancholeomon
Signature: Gaoga Hound
Inherited: Holy Light I; Heal; Sonid Void II; Gale Storm I; Ice Archery II

Nightwisher Nightwisher - Wickerbottom (Don't Starve)
Tsukaimon -> Witchmon -> Wisemon -> Belphemon: Sleep Mode -> Belphemon: Rage Mode
Signature: Purple Fog
Inherited: Nightmare I; Attack Break; Sonic Void II; Idle Bubble; Destruction

Nightwisher Nightwisher - Avan (Pokemon OC)
PicoDevimon -> Stingmon -> SkullSatamon -> GranDracumon
Signature: Spiking Finish
Inherited: Panic Wisp; Attack Break; Wind Claw II; Crescent Leaf II; Gale Storm I

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss - Sarah Kinkle (OC)
NOT GUILTY
SnowAgumon -> IceDevimon -> Gigadramon -> DORUgoramon
Signature: Little Blizzard
Inherited: Ice Archery II; Power Energy I; Hell Crusher I; Spirit Drain

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss - Bob the Pikachu (Pokemon OC)
NOT GUILTY
BlackAgumon -> Greymon (Blue) -> SkullGreymon -> Craniummon
Signature: Bit Fire
Inherited: Wolkenpalm II; Guard Charge; Meteor Fall I; Hit Charge

@QizPizza - Jack Atlas (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's)
DEATH BY EATER
CONFIRMED EATER AGENT

Vorvomon -> Lavorromon -> LavoGaritamon -> VolcanicDramon
Signature: Great Flame
Inherited: Wolkenapalm II; Comet Hammer I; Meteor Fall I; Awesome Quake I

Hexxy Hexxy - Hikko Namari (OC)
Coronamon -> Firamon -> Flaremon -> Apollomon
Signature: Flame Dive
Inherited: Wolkenapalm II; Burst Flame II; Meteor Fall I

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara - Lana (Pokemon OC)
PicoDevimon -> Bakemon -> Pumpmon -> NoblePumpkinmon
Signature: Hell's Hand
Inherited: Panic Wisp; Attack Break; Nightmare II; Agility Charge; Physical Drain; Awesome Quake I; Comet Hammer III; Texture Blow

@Scatterbrain - Sherlock Holmes (Elementary)
Fanbeemon -> Waspmon -> Cannonbeemon -> TigerVespamon
Signature: Turbo Stinger
Inherited: Nanomachine Break II; Chain Plus; Hit Charge; Ripping Net

@SheepKing - Duck (Princess Tutu)
Lalamon -> Sunflowmon -> Lilamon -> Lotusmon
Signature: Sunshine Beam
Inherited: Venom Trap; Anti-Poison; Gaia Element II; Holy Light II; X-Heal

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow - Eric the Thyplosion (Pokemon OC)
Lunamon -> Lekismon -> Crescemon -> Dianamon
Signature: Moon Night Bomb
Inherited: Heal; Idle Bubble; Ice Archery II; Power Energy II; Cross Counter

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow - Grey (Havoc Fox)
Kudamon -> Starmon -> Digitamamon -> Imperialdramon Black
Signature: Blinding Ray
Inherited: Saint Knuckle II; Holy Light I; Heavy Strike II; Power Energy II

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore - Jesse Pinkman (Breaking Bad)
Chuumon [?]-> Dogmon -> Cerberumon -> Beelzebumon -> Beelzebumon: Blast Mode (reserved)
Signature: Crunchy Munchy
Inherited: Nightmare I; Mental Break; Heavy Strike II; Panic Wisp; Mach Rush I

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore - John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)
Biyomon [?] -> Revolmon -> Pandamon -> BanchoLeomon -> Marsmon
Signature: Double Fire
Inherited: Sonic Void I; Mental Charge; Destruction Cannon II; Awesome Quake I; Antidote

@Thepotatogod - Jin (Kamen Rider Zero-One)
Falcomon -> Diatrymon -> Tylinmon -> Ofanimon -> Ofanimon: Falldown Mode
Signature: Destruction Roar
Inherited: Sonic Void I; Grand Rock II; Awesome Quake I; Speed Charge

Topless Topless - Parasoul (Skullgirls)
NOT GUILTY
Dracomon -> Coredramon (Blue) -> Wingdramon -> Slayerdramon +> Examon
Signature: Blue Flare Breath
Inherited: Wolkenapalm I; Heavy Strike I; Attack Charge; Wind Claw II; Gale Storm I

Topless Topless - Umbrella (Skullgirls)
NOT GUILTY
Dracomon -> Coredramon (Green) -> Groundramon -> Breakdramon +> Examon
Signature: Green Flare Breath
Inherited: Wolkenapalm I; Heavy Strike I; Comet Hammer II; Shock; Critical Charge

Veradana Veradana - Hotaru Fujioka (Persona OC)
Lunamon -> Lekismon -> Crescemon -> Cherubimon (Virtue)
Signature: Ice Archery; Dark Archery
Inherited: Heal; Idle Bubble; Ice Archery III; Power Energy II; Cross Counter; Hydro Water II; Shining Laser I

@X-Fic - Ochaco Uraraka (Boku no Hero Academia)
Labramon -> Galgomon -> Pandamon -> King Etemon
Signature: Dumdum Upper
Inherited: Heal; Saint Knuckle I; Ripping Net; Thunder Fall I; Mach Rush I

@Zamasu - Maggie (Pokemon OC)
PawnChessmon (Black) -> KnightChessmon (Black) -> RookChessmon (Black) -> QueenChessmon
Signature: Gallop Whole
Inherited: Nanomachine Break II; Attack Charge; Guard Break; Heavy Strike II

@Zerulu - Sterling Malory Archer (Archer)
Gazimon -> Raremon -> Skull Satamon -> Diaboromon -> Quartzmon
Signature: Scar Nail
Inherited: Destruction Cannon I; Panic Wisp; Venom Trap; Mach Rush I; Texture Blow

Last edited:
Bob the Pikachu

With her EDEN access returned, Bob smiled slightly as she returned to the cyperspace.

Suddenly, he was a Pikachu again! He looked and saw his tiny yellow furry body! He smiled to himself. Perfect. He was no longer a clone of his trainer! Even though he did rather enjoy being Roma Allen, his Pikachu body was his and his alone.

"Hello Bob! Good to see you again!" came a deep gravelly voice.

"Pikachu Pikachu Pika pika!" (Great to see you Blackon! Now let's see what you can do in this cyperspace!)

And with that they were off. Pikachu and Bluegrayman. Digimon and pokemon.

Crow Crow

As Bob and his pal, the Virus-type Greymon, would trek Kowloon, they would note a difference - of how the second floor was rocked and ruined, and due to its nature, it could be seen in two ways - literal inferno, or a decay so bad you can pretty much see black holes.

Well, best to stick to Floors 1 and 3!

As Bob returned to Galacta Park, he would see two individuals, one of which was a creature from his world - its serpentine body and beautiful lower scales could only belong to a Milotic.

Or stained glass. It's probably a stained glass decoration.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

• Tenshi Hinanawi|Relinquish The Filters

TeamTenshi2.png

It is once again an eventful time - with events from the past and now the present being put into focus. An unknown amount of time has passed, but here is what happened to Tenshi - or involving her - before that leap in time, and where she is now; starting with her escape from the now completely destroyed Kowloon Level 2, where she had gathered the wrong attention without being aware of it until she could feel herself burning all over in that instant mid-escape, which only added to her motive of getting stronger more than it already would have been. She thought she was perfectly safe using that hacking skill to conceal herself, but Red's Megidramon opted to disagree entirely.
    One Tamer, the blue-haired girl Tenshi, used the Hacking Skill Stealth to herself. Concealing her physical form and vanishing from the sight of others. Well, others except for Megidramon...

But before Tenshi, as well as her two Digimon partners, Tailmon and Aquilamon, could successfully make their escape. The Evil Dragon shifts his gaze towards her in-flight group, glaring at her eye to eye. Megidramon aims his opening mouth above the blood-red skies once again, before...
    " M E G I D D O F L A M E ! ! ! " The Evil Dragon roared, before creating yet again a powerful pillar of flames.
    As if Megidramon is declaring: This is my realm and no one shall leave without my permission. Fortunately for Tenshi and her two Digimons, the Evil Dragon does not lay any harm upon them. However, the blazing heat from Megidramon's attack makes their skins feel like it is scorching. Tenshi and her Digimons successfully leave the devastation of Kowloon Level 2.
    Thanks to not being harmed directly, but still literally feeling the heat, Tenshi and her pair of Digimon were aptly burnt up in temperature, leading them to exit the digital world shortly after their rest and just chill out in the real world - doing nothing in particular. The next event that came up was the result of the voting period, to try and investigate who the Eater Agents were. The two most voted, from what Tenshi could infer, were a little boy and girl - though she is unaware if they had any correlation to each other or not. As it turns out, again, they are 'both' innocent.
    "There's no Eater in either of them."
    With this information, that makes three innocents, one dead Eater due to getting starved off of its host, and two dead victims at the hands 'of' the other Eater (or maybe even Eaters). A short leap in time after this and the hospitalisation of the newest victims, Tenshi would catch wind of a training session somewhere nearby - somewhere. Perfect, just what she's looking for! She would intend to go and try and sneak into this place - only to notice a message coming through as she was around the edges of the location - the EDEN Free Area.
    "Since I feel a bit obliged to tell you all something every time your group members are in danger, I'll tell you this - I know five of them are Zaxon Hackers now, about to be part of the raid of Under Zero. I hope this pushes you to stop them and not join them. The other reason - I know how to get there before they do...

...meet me at the EDEN Community Area if you're interested."

What will you do from here?
    Tenshi looked over this and seemed worried - why were people banding up with others again? She didn't see the point; then again, she always liked to try and do things herself if she could. But seeing as that is not an option in this case, while her Digimon remained quiet, she would activate Stealth one more time and attempt to sneak into the EDEN Free Area to observe the active training session and 'not' cause any scenes that may give away her location - no words are to come from her nor her Digimon, but sounds will absolutely be present... Whatever they were.
    Details
    Link to CS: Here!
    Hex Code: #2969B0 (Tenshi), #FAC51C (Tailmon), #EB6B56 (Aquilamon)
    Status (physically): Fine
    Status (mentally/emotionally): Confident and eager
    Normal Powers: Earth manipulation
    Hacking Skills: Wall Crack, Stealth
    Items: Sword of Hisou (formless and can see into spirits), Digivice, prop sword (IRL only)
    Course of action: Sneaking into that there training session
    Interactions: Crow Crow (GM)
    Mentions: RedLight RedLight , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun , Topless Topless
    Actually Nearby: @TrainingSessionPeoples
    In Group: Jeremiah Jeremiah , marc122 marc122 , Veradana Veradana , DerpyCarp DerpyCarp , Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Last edited:
Wickerbottom waved her hand dismissively to Jesse. “I already said I don’t care how you vote. As for going through you...well, no. That’s not our job. Our job is to merely vote for who we think is the possessed. The discovery of it is up to someone else.” That was the last the old librarian had to say on the matter. The old woman seemed completely indifferent to the chaos going on around them. Without looking toward the fight, she walked away raising an arm as her Digimon came flying down from the sky on the broom. “Careful, Miss,” Oboe stated as Wickerbottom reached for the back end of the Witchmon’s transportation. “It’s weak. You should sit in front of me.” The librarian nodded, noting the significant cut at the end of the broom as Oboe lifted her up and placed her in front before flying off, away from all of the shenanigans and back to Kawloon Level 1 with everyone else.

She waited for the two who had been chosen to be checked for the parasites. Luckily, it wasn’t a very long wait. “No Eater in either of them?” Wickerbottom didn’t sound surprised, but more amused. “How odd,” a small smirk tugged at her lips. “It appears I was somehow mistaken. My apologies.” Without further discussion, Wickerbottom left the area to find something better to do. They may have failed to find the Eaters, but at least the confirmed the innocence of the children.

Interactions: Jesse Pinkman ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )
Mentions: Umbrella ( Topless Topless ) and Wray ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun )

1572922629341.png After dealing with all the chaos in the digital world Nik took off the BR headset and went to check on Umbrella and Parasoul, knocking on the door and informing them it was him.
Topless Topless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back