• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Diadochi Dialogues

Discord OOC?

• Move to Discord

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Stay Here

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
maybe, although if i could ask for any map it would be a terrain one
I'm working on it right now. It's hard. I am also trying to implement all your desires, but i also want it to follow realistic terrain patterns so if it's not exactly how you want, suck it up. :P

lmao got it. although regardless of realistic terrain patterns there are hills inland of the coast on myrmikos, giant ants and all that

lmao got it. although regardless of realistic terrain patterns there are hills inland of the coast on myrmikos, giant ants and all that
Another thing you must remember is that it only applies to the most common type of terrain in a province, so just because I for example made your island all plains and farmlands doesn't mean that there are no say artificial anthills in the middle.

It's good, I just need to know if you plan on taking up the middle or if I will have to do a blocking nation for you guys.

I think it woud be really cool if there are large npcs/other successor states but also, I would imagine no province is uninhabited and some territories have become independent single-territory states, yeah?

It'd be fun to rp consolidating these and incorporating new people into our nations.

I think it woud be really cool if there are large npcs/other successor states but also, I would imagine no province is uninhabited and some territories have become independent single-territory states, yeah.

It'd be fun to rp consolidating these and incorporating new people into our nations.
Sounds good, I was planning on doing this, but first I want all the Players to choose their location

Ok so I wrote a lore thing talking about the different languages and I hope you find it interesting. Albion Albion The fact that your Scorpion language is not on there is quite deliberate. Karcen Karcen

Wondering how to reconcile the Faux-Seleucids with Nokhep history... maybe the Nokhep civilization developed on a river directly from the sea, while the faux-Seleucids developed on a river farther inland? That way it’s sort of similar to how Egypt and Mesopotamia were connected.

Oh yeah, Land of the Black Sands from my lore post is the English translation of “Khemet” (or Km.t), the endonym for the ancient Egyptian civilization. Egypt is derived from Aegyptus, the Latin name for the region - the Black Sands refer to the fertile black soil along the Nile. But I’ve hijacked for the purpose of referring to the dark magic bound into the land King Tut style.

hmm i need top add in a little magic MrThe MrThe would caster that help in military matters ( mainly summoning sand storms ) be listed under military unit?

Oh yeah, Land of the Black Sands from my lore post is the English translation of “Khemet”, the endonym for the ancient Egyptian civilization. Egypt is derived from Aegyptus, the Greek name for the region - the Black Sands refer to black clay deposits along the Nile. But I’ve hijacked for the purpose of referring to the dark magic bound into the land King Tut style.
It's good. As for the faux!Seleucids you'll see it when I release the terrain map. And if you want I could just show you right now while it's a work in progress

Diadochi Terrain.png
The Brown is Mountains, the Green are plains/farmlands, the Yellow-brown is hilly terrain, the dark green is wooded area, the light blueish green is steppeland, and the dark blueish green is marsh/swamp

hmm i may edit to have more desert
Oh ok, I actually think you might do better in the further south part, past the mountains because that's even more out of the way of things and a bit more desert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back