• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Diadochi Dialogues

Discord OOC?

• Move to Discord

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Stay Here

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yeah, I'll be taking middle. Do we have limitations on how many tiles we can occupy?

also decided that the tribes aren't actually aware of the death of Arkantos and his empire shattering they just assumed he gave up and anyone outside their tribes is still with him.

Where are the NPC nations located or whatever remains of the old Empire?

Where are the NPC nations located or whatever remains of the old Empire?
I'll do that after everyone places their kingdoms. I don't like to place npc nations until everyone has what they want.

Diadochi Current.png
The Most recent changes to the Political Map

I agree with your positioning but oh dear is the specific border ugly as sin.
True, but I had to follow the 17 tile limitation while also trying to control those chokepoints and that place in the bottom surrounded by mountains.

Diadochi fixed Babylon.png
This is still good and you are pretty insulated from attack. Plus there is not much beside Egypt to your South and there is a narrow checkpoint.

Wait, what's the difference between gray areas and black areas?
Grey area is just generally unsuited for permanent/semi-permanent habitation and black is the impassable parts of Mountain ranges.

Grey area is just generally unsuited for permanent/semi-permanent habitation and black is the impassable parts of Mountain ranges.
Oh well, I thought it was all impassable mountain ranges. I was trying to get this area because I thought it would be good to position strategic assets there.
Diadochi (1).png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back