• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Detention - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sooooo can I just make up things that Amy finds or do I have to ask for approval first?

Well, crap ... I never tagged this as GM Guided, which it needs to be by default - as the students have no control over the jumps. I would prefer that you let me describe the setting with each jump before randomly describing things. I know what year and location the group is in - as well as what year the Apocalypse took place. Without that knowledge it will be hard to know what you COULD find. Most things are long gone. A car sitting in a field would be nothing but "rust in the wind."

Mainly I was trying to get to the point of the group making a decision as to what to do.

Honestly, as long as it has been, I am not sure the RP is still going. If folks want it to keep going, let me know and I will start bumping the interest check again.

Oh okay. ‘:)
Well I was more... referring to the classroom and what things were in there. Like, scissors, chalk, pens, paper... that kinda stuff.

Yep .. that is fine. That's an environment that you would already be familiar with. That looks like some sort of lab bench on the end of the room in the original pic. I did NOT think of this as a biology or chemistry classroom though. (Too much temptation for teenagers to cause even more trouble.)

Hopefully brightkings brightkings is still with us.

I do have one planned encounter while the group is still in the mountains. But I suspect it will be the lesser of evils.

I just want you to know that Amy is not a bad person. She's just... Not cool with recieving orders. xD

Well, Diane wasn't giving any, just info ... and some strong suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back