• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Detention - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Former military brat and military. Pretty thick skin.

Oh, one subject I should touch on and make sure it isn’t a problem. I purposely avoided the whole gender role mess. Personally I don’t even know half the terminology. But I will eventually have characters of that ilk. I’m about as straight as it gets. I think ... cis? But I have zero homophobia. My best man was very big on gay right and had 2 gay uncles die from HIV. I have even been asked out by gay men because I treated them like anyone else. But I had to let them down gently. And it didn’t become a problem. Still treated them the same. But in some of my RPs alternative lifestyles don’t work well.

Well I’m genderfluid and a psy major. No real triggers on my side (except for animal abuse, that makes me super uncomfortable.). Also bisexual xD
But I’m good with whatever as long as I’m treated like a normal person.

Lol, you would freak at one of my favorite characters, He has a horse he rescued. But the Before pictures would make anyone remotely sensitive cry.

Definitely. Though I’ve seen some pretty bad shit with horses. I’ve rescued a few with my Mom and yeah... they were in pretty bad shape.

I held up continuing. But if folks want me to continue us until the group meets up with something (ruins, people, cannibals, mutants, etc ...) I can.

I forgot to describe the flora. The base of the mountain is a over 5000 foot elevation. The peak where you are is nearly over 10,000 feet.

Well we need a rope 😂
I don’t care, really. I’d like to discuss matters before we head out exploring^^

Sounds good. Heck, you even have a blackboard with chalk ... you can make lists of ideas ..

LOL, I ran a face to face rpg like this once with my friends at my house once. Slightly different method of time travel. It basically ice cream scooped part of my house and took it with them. I told them that anything they saw, their characters had available. I had two hobbies back then. I collected books on how to rebuild civilization from scratch - from stone knives, starting fires, to building nuclear generators, robots, lasers, and make IC chips, concrete, asphalt, alloys. ... I was also a member of the SCA (middle ages study group). I had all my armor and weapons - real tempered steel...

I am going to keep bumping the interest check to add more folks. I do plan to post again either tonight or this weekend. Inactive members will be left on auto pilot - or as we used to joke - drooling in a corner.

I have added a Lore page link. The 1st jump is already there. Any questions, ask here though. I want to keep that thread as clean as possible.

A hint about how the Hourglass works: If noone makes a conscious decision, the jump is "random." There will be 3 factors to each jump. Place, Time, Probability. The last part is the What If clause that will allow the group to travel to alternate timelines. It will realms with magic, psionics and even superpowers. Alternate time lines are relatively possible. The rest is actually pretty tough.

I hope to. I understand real life, but don't want to hold people up. I have seen way too many RP's die from slow posting. I have made a second post. Right now ... we have a full round of posts to look forward to.

Weekends are when I get time off. Middle of the week, I am getting little sleep. I'd like to get out a couple posts per week at a minimum for myself.

I would go ahead and post. Amy seems to be the most likely to speak up anyways. Pia seems more shy and quiet. Elliot ... somewhere in between.

LOL, I have two encounters planned. One bad, one good. And every now and then it will be - bit of both. Even the bad encounter will have its advantages. Though I may end up killing one of my characters if it goes too badly.

Oh my.
If Amy is attacked, she’s gonna go apeshit. Soo, yeah. That’ll be interesting xD

Well, James is highly trained in some combat skills. His father is a Royal Marine. Like it or not, he got trained. His father hired trainers and threatened to fire them if James didn't show progress. But James is also protective of people who can't protect themselves, so he is likely to get into trouble if the group is threatened - in other words, he'll make himself a target.

Well, gotta drive to work - and hope the National Guard doesn't make a mess of traffic. Couldn't go to one of my stops yesterday and it was on the same street as the riots.

Not sure if anyone else is still active. I usually post at least every few days in a group RP unless it is a large group with lots of people to post. But let's see if folks still want this RP to keep going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back