• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Demons and the Holy Occult (names are weird)

Lycan Queen

PLEASE READ TO THE END

For centuries the church has had it's own network of holy warriors: the nuns, healers gifted in restoring things to their former glory. The missionaries, who would spread the faith by performing miracles to the people. And the lesser known hunters, a position created before the bible itself for those skilled enough in combat to be given the arts to contain and battle demons. All of these positions are given special tattoos by the church to be connected to the heavens and recieve their power. In the old days they would be judge, jury, amd executioner, passing judgment on criminals and carrying out their sentences by offering them up to captured demons based on the severity of their sins.

But not everyone in the church's employ was content with that. Now in modern days, some of the church has long since defected, unable to be punished because of their large group. Led by their former missionary leader Emmett, the defects followed their hunters wherever they could find demons, and one by one, plucked them from the world and dropped them into cells in a remote facility, sealing them in with the missionaries holy protection. Emmett saw there was more enjoyment in watching demons than humans, and that there was more to be had from inviting the masses to see demons fighting and killing, not humans, but their own kind.

A collection of people around the world know about the facility and come to see the demon fights, the underground networks even volunteering demons of their own or seeking to donate to the capture of more. Emmett for years collects demons of all types, treating them as livestock. Until one...

When Emmett collects Serina in the very courtyard of the facility, he has no idea that the seemingly stupid demon who wandered into their hands, was anything more than a simple succubus. But quickly, fight after fight she's forced to participate in, he sees that her charm is only part of her being. With a tail of bone, long, blade like claws, and an aura of flame, Serina never loses a fight and seems particularly focused on Emmett as her prey. She isnt a mere demon like the others, but a Fallen... an actual angel that became her current self alongside Lucifer himself.

A new church hunter finds his way to Emmett's defectors, curious about their life that relies on demons, that exists in shadow. He's shown around the facility and sees just how good it is that Emmett locks up these violent beasts of sin and punishes them, solidified by Serina's own fights in how gruesome they are, and the crowds in the arena above the chain canopy love it. But later on as he's shown the process of each days' fights... he feels himself pitying the demons...

LOOKING FOR A PARTNER NOT INTIMIDATED BY LONG POSTS. I do 3rd person posts. I dont like to focus too much on the romance in these cases, I like to build it as other plot thickens around the characters. I'll be bringing in demon and angel antogonists and however you design your hunter will bring in their own conflict. The general premise though is that the human hunter and Serina eventually fall for eachother. If you've played succubi or incubi before, know that I play them a bit differently. They arent just horny people in my eyes and I've developed them as a legitimate species on my own for years so they wont be cliché horndogs with little to no other personality. Message if interested!

This premise seems pretty interesting and I'd love to give it a try. Contact me in PMs if you're still looking and we can talk this out further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back