• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dear Pokemon Trainer.. OOC

If any one has done contest in Hoenn or Kanto than it can be safe to say Francis will remember you. Vise versa, if anyone follows the contest community, I think it would be possible to have heard of him. He is really accomplished within contests with alot of ribbons won.

So far:
Francis has met Dante briefly. Sonata being the Pokemon to leave a lasting impression on him.

HOLY SHIT I MISSED A LOT OF OOC MESSAGES!!!! Srsly though I've been a bit busy, so I couldn't read it all but I did see something about a musical and that idea has my full support!

If any one has done contest in Hoenn or Kanto than it can be safe to say Francis will remember you. Vise versa, if anyone follows the contest community, I think it would be possible to have heard of him. He is really accomplished within contests with alot of ribbons won.

So far:
Francis has met Dante briefly. Sonata being the Pokemon to leave a lasting impression on him.
I'm wondering what the outcome of that contest was.. If they went against each other, odds are Francis would win. Well, unless Sonata and Dante communicating without speaking threw them off, but even that is a long shot lol

By the way Artificial Sugar Artificial Sugar I will be going to the beach on Thursday, I'll still be on on my phone and will still be able to get out one post a day at worst, but probably more. I'll be more active starting Monday night when I return (I'll probably be able to get multiple posts up that day) but on Tuesday I'll also probably only get one or two out since it's my birthday.

Just to let everyone know, I have a doctor's appointment in about an hour, and then I've got a few more things to do, but I should have the starter up tonight.

As for length, I don't expect anyone to write novels, so one paragraph is fine with me. My own posts won't be long, either. If you write a lot, that's fine, but don't feel like you have to! ^^

Just to let everyone know, I have a doctor's appointment in about an hour, and then I've got a few more things to do, but I should have the starter up tonight.

As for length, I don't expect anyone to write novels, so one paragraph is fine with me. My own posts won't be long, either. If you write a lot, that's fine, but don't feel like you have to! ^^
My first post may be rather long...

Not saying it's gonna have a musical number or anything....

>>

<<

I just write a lot. x3

My first post may be rather long...

Not saying it's gonna have a musical number or anything....

>>

<<

I just write a lot. x3
I second One Mean Ghost ^^ It won't be long, per say, but maybe a couple of paragraphs to introduce my character. One thing I will definitely include is how he got lost on the way there. He has no sense of direction outside of his home ;;

I second One Mean Ghost ^^ It won't be long, per say, but maybe a couple of paragraphs to introduce my character. One thing I will definitely include is how he got lost on the way there. He has no sense of direction outside of his home ;;
He has that much in common with Dante lmfao. Dante was a bit notorious for getting lost before Zora joined the team. She's the only one with any sense of direction!

He has that much in common with Dante lmfao. Dante was a bit notorious for getting lost before Zora joined the team. She's the only one with any sense of direction!
Yay for directionally challenged characters! V has Pidgey for guidance during the day XD

Also, please ignore if V's Pokemon are not from Kanto

Awesome! If you post tonight though, I won't be able to as well. I'm with a big group on vacation and we have plans tonight. But I will post tomorrow!

Yay for directionally challenged characters! V has Pidgey for guidance during the day XD

Also, please ignore if V's Pokemon are not from Kanto
I doubt there will be much issue with that. Dante's team are all from different regions. Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos.

Hey, I just noticed this. Why is everyone almost 20?! It's not bad or anything, but I feel like I missed something since everyone is around that age 0.0

Some trainers, for various reasons, also started their journey late.

Dante, for instance, didn't start as a trainer until he was 17 because he never got around to leaving the Rescue Sanctuary before then.
I guess V isn't technically a trainer then. He's lived in a practically isolated village, and he read the email by coincidence when a traveler forgot to turn the computer off when stopping to rest at Nimeni Village. I wonder if that would cause problems 0.0

I guess V isn't technically a trainer then. He's lived in a practically isolated village, and he read the email by coincidence when a traveler forgot to turn the computer off when stopping to rest at Nimeni Village. I wonder if that would cause problems 0.0
Dante: ".... I knew I forgot to do something before I left....."

Luca: "That's what you get for leaving in a rush at the first sign of Pokemon in trouble...."

Ah! I didn't even think about one of the players being the traveler. Nice one ;) Indirect contact
Works lol

Dante tends to get tunnel vision when Pokemon are in trouble..

And as much as she lectures him for it, Luca can't help but appreciate him for being that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back