• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dear Pokemon Trainer.. OOC

I'm excited for this to get started!!!

I'm in a van full of younger girls and I'm going nuts. I'm not sure I'll be alive to actually do anymore. It's pitch black outside and they keep turning flashlights on >.>
I'm already blind thanks lol

I'm excited for this to get started!!!

I'm in a van full of younger girls and I'm going nuts. I'm not sure I'll be alive to actually do anymore. It's pitch black outside and they keep turning flashlights on >.>
I'm already blind thanks lol
....this sounds like the setup to a cartoon....

After every flash a different one has a black eye xD

....this sounds like the setup to a cartoon....

After every flash a different one has a black eye xD
There's a girl in here who would probably do that lol
She's crazy enough xD
Luckily we have Wi-Fi and I'm up front by the outlets and not in the back by the 8 year olds lol

This is a sixteen hour car ride. I don't have time for my phone to die on me Lol

Omg same!!! I can't wait to show Akira and Luc lol

Don't worry you're not alone lol
All of Dante's Pokemon can talk, and can even do so telepathically for stuff they don't want others to hear... Can you imagine if they're having a 'private' telepathic conversation amd they all try to talk at once?

Poor Dante literally won't be able to hear himself think! Lmfao!

HollyLeafForever HollyLeafForever , DreamBeat DreamBeat , MinouMirrors MinouMirrors Just letting you guys know we're waiting on you. I'm going to say the deadline for character sheets is Wednesday. If you can't get it up by then for a specific reason, please PM me and exceptions can be made. Otherwise, I'll have to open slots back up. Sorry!
Oh! Sorry. I was at the interest check and assumed you weren't set up yet. I'll try to get in my CS by tomorrow.

EDIT: I just realized that there were links on the interest check *hides in shame*

Last edited:
So... When is this magical adventure set to begin?

..... Not because I'm planning a musical number or anything like that.....I'm just curious!

>>

<<

He would be so into it! Haha
The journey is just gonna be a bunch of trainers breaking out into song.
*Trainers and Pokemon

Don't forget, Zora, Luca, and Sonata all can talk/sing, and Sonata's name isn't just to be cute! She's shy and timid around new people, and..... well, pretty much she's always the timid one, but once you get her singing she's an Idol XD

MinouMirrors MinouMirrors

If you want, it could be possible the two teams already met. I was playing a bit with the idea that Sonata had been in a few contests, so they could have run into each other at some point. Sonata doesn't mind helping out in battles, but she has far more fun on stage in a contest. Well, once she gets past the initial nearly-crippling stage fright. XD

MinouMirrors MinouMirrors

If you want, it could be possible the two teams already met. I was playing a bit with the idea that Sonata had been in a few contests, so they could have run into each other at some point. Sonata doesn't mind helping out in battles, but she has far more fun on stage in a contest. Well, once she gets past the initial nearly-crippling stage fright. XD

Sonata is so cute ah!!

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea! Francis would have been doing contests for long time so he should be well known within that community. They probably met during a contest in Hoenn?

Sonata is so cute ah!!

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea! Francis would have been doing contests for long time so he should be well known within that community. They probably met during a contest in Hoenn?
Most likely. Dante probably would have stuck out among new faces in that he didn't need to give Sonata any commands. Well... That and the fact Sonata is a "shiny". For the first stage, she created her own choreography for a song and did everything herself.

Dante basically was just supporting vocals and a prop used as needed XD

His words: "I can't really call myself a coordinator. I didn't "coordinate" anything. This was all Sonata's handiwork."

Not sure how the battle round would have turned out, though, so that part is most certainly up for debate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back