• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dear Pokemon Trainer.. OOC

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra

Here is the OOC for us. (Sorry y'all, I didn't even realize this was here, lmao.) We can chat about the role play or whatever we want here.

If you have any ideas or suggestions for things to happen in the role play or between characters, please don't be afraid to post them or PM them to me! I'd like to come up with things together, as a team. As for any romance or friendships, I'd like to discuss them here, as well! :)

I hope we all have fun with this! We should start soon.

Posting Order
x Artificial Sugar
x Angel of Wishes
x Javierzz
x Arkytior
x PunkKat1
x HollyLeafForever
x Bari
x One Mean Ghost
x Dreambeat
x loyalwolf

x MinouMirrors

Last edited:
*The reason why my girl is 18*
XD
She was almost 17 lol
Seems about right. Main reason Dante is 21 is because he started out as a trainer late. He was almost 17 before he even started as a trainer because he was so focused on working at the Pokemon Rescue Sanctuary.

Seems about right. Main reason Dante is 21 is because he started out as a trainer late. He was almost 17 before he even started as a trainer because he was so focused on working at the Pokemon Rescue Sanctuary.
Akira starts out as a trainer around 14-15. She was late because she avoided people like the plague due to being shunned as a child by everyone she met and only connecting with Luc. Something happened that finally made her become a trainer lol

Artificial Sugar Artificial Sugar I'll change my character's age if ya want me to,
I was just trying to keep to the fact that in the games everyone gets their starter Pokemon at 10, so by 15 it would make some general sense that she has at least 1 fully evolved pokemon and all the rest would be unevolved.

Also I didn't think romance would be a large portion of the roleplay, so i didn't make a character for such. I'll change it when I get home and I'm able to get on my laptop.

Oh yeah! If anyone wants to have known Akira beforehand or like met her briefly/heard of her bad attitude (trust me, it has a reputation of it's own xD) just let me know!

Oh yeah! If anyone wants to have known Akira beforehand or like met her briefly/heard of her bad attitude (trust me, it has a reputation of it's own xD) just let me know!
I'd say Dante, but he's just arriving from another region, so I don't really think he'd know anyone unless they've been through Hoenn, or visited the Pokemon Rescue Sanctuary before he started his journey..

I'd say Dante, but he's just arriving from another region, so I don't really think he'd know anyone unless they've been through Hoenn, or visited the Pokemon Rescue Sanctuary before he started his journey..
Akira is a wanderer, so she's been around most places. If anything he could have just heard of her xD
Cause originally she's from Sinnoh

Akira is a wanderer, so she's been around most places. If anything he could have just heard of her xD
Cause originally she's from Sinnoh
Perhaps. He likely wouldn't have thought much of it though.

I'll be interesting to see what each trainer carries with them. Given all trainers have to travel a lot, it'll be interesting to see what kind of equipment they carry with them and how they manage along their way.

Alright, I updated my CS to include brief personality information for my Pokemon.

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 There definitely doesn't have to be romance with your character, especially if you're uncomfortable or not interested in it! :) It was just an option for those who are interested.

.... Which brings me to myself. I'M INTERESTED IN ROMANCE. HIT ME UP, PEOPLE

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 There definitely doesn't have to be romance with your character, especially if you're uncomfortable or not interested in it! :) It was just an option for those who are interested.

.... Which brings me to myself. I'M INTERESTED IN ROMANCE. HIT ME UP, PEOPLE

I don't mind some romance, I just didn't make my original character for it. (since they were more of 'child' and had much more of a pure adventurers attitude.) I did change my character up though, so it's fine.

Dante's probably gonna be an older brother figure for most of the group... kinda comes with the territory when you spent your life working for a Rescue Sanctuary lol

At least he's able to cook...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back