• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dear Pokemon Trainer.. OOC

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 RoninN7 RoninN7 MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat HollyLeafForever HollyLeafForever Bari Bari One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost DreamBeat DreamBeat loyalwolf loyalwolf MinouMirrors MinouMirrors
Hey guys! Tagging you all now cause I stupidly forgot to mention this earlier lol
In your post please decide which City you want to travel to! That way we can get started even quicker without me having to make another plot post before everyone heads out.
If you've already posted, please just edit in somewhere your character deciding which City to go to and just let me know that you've done so by tagging me in the Discord.
Thanks guys!!!

Ah, dang it!
This is already closed ;-;! Well,
I wish you guys the best of luck ^^!
Sorry to say, but yes we are closed ^.^'
Thank you though!

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of posting going on, but let's get back in the swing of things!
From Team Viridian, we're waiting on Bari Bari and RoninN7 RoninN7 to post, and I realize that this could partly be my fault. Sorry!
For Team Cerulean, MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat loyalwolf loyalwolf MinouMirrors MinouMirrors and Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 all of you have posted once, so you can keep going! Other than small nudges in the OOC, you guys don't have to wait for me to post.

I'm thinking that a week should be enough time for our characters to start to get to know each other and make it roughly to their destination. Once everyone gets posting a bit more, I'll be able to figure out exactly when the cut off will be and we reach our destinations. Sorry if I'm rambling and don't make sense lol
I'm watching tv and I'm ready to fall asleep lol
If you have any questions, like always, just ask!
Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 RoninN7 RoninN7 MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat Bari Bari One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost DreamBeat DreamBeat loyalwolf loyalwolf MinouMirrors MinouMirrors

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 RoninN7 RoninN7 MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat Bari Bari One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost DreamBeat DreamBeat loyalwolf loyalwolf MinouMirrors MinouMirrors
Okay guys! I refuse to let this die! So! I need to know who all is still interested in this rp and is able to keep up with posting! I'm not going to require you to post everyday but every two or three days, yes. I'm not going to take a chance on this dying.
I need to hear from you guys either here in the OOC or in the Discord by tomorrow night. If I don't hear from you then I'll assume that you're no longer interested in the rp and we will skip you and move on.
Please ask if you have any questions. Thanks guys!

Okay guys! I refuse to let this die! So! I need to know who all is still interested in this rp and is able to keep up with posting! I'm not going to require you to post everyday but every two or three days, yes. I'm not going to take a chance on this dying.
I need to hear from you guys either here in the OOC or in the Discord by tomorrow night. If I don't hear from you then I'll assume that you're no longer interested in the rp and we will skip you and move on.
Please ask if you have any questions. Thanks guys!
I think I should drop out. I've pretty much lost my motivation for RP and I have a lot of school work to focus on now.

I think I should drop out. I've pretty much lost my motivation for RP and I have a lot of school work to focus on now.
I'm really sorry to hear that, but I truly do understand the struggle of school. It's so annoying at times lol
I wish you good luck!

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost DreamBeat DreamBeat loyalwolf loyalwolf MinouMirrors MinouMirrors
Alright guys, there are a total of seven of us left! By tonight I'll have some official things we're going to try and take care of/make known, so that way hopefully by tomorrow we can get moving again.
Thank you for your patience and for continuing this rp with me =)

Hey guys! So I know we've hit a pause and I've got news and plans to fix that!!!! In the next few hours everyone should have something to respond to to keep their group going! So to kick this off, I'm going to start by announcing that One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost is now my Co-GM and will be helping me plan everything out and making sure everyone is posting!
So thank you very much for that! lol

I'm going to start real quick by making sure everyone knows who is still in there group down below:
Team Viridian:
Dante de la Cruz One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost
V DreamBeat DreamBeat
Akira Taidana izayoiix izayoiix

Team Cerulean:
Rosena Leavitt MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat
Shin loyalwolf loyalwolf
Francis Joyeux MinouMirrors MinouMirrors
Leanna O'Dwell Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7

Alright! So now I understand that everyone has a life full of school, work, family, and friends. I'm not going to ask you to post everyday, but I would like every few days to aim for at least a post or two a week. I myself have a hectic work schedule, so I understand if there's delays, but please if you can't post for a while let me or One Mean Ghost know! We really don't want this rp to die and we hope you don't either!

loyalwolf loyalwolf MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 MinouMirrors MinouMirrors

Mkay, things are starting to get moving again, and we don't want Team Cerulean to fall behind. We've heard from two of you and know you'll have posts ready soon, but for those we haven't heard from: You're up!

We know that things get busy, and if that's the case, please let us know, otherwise, we'd like to have everyone posting 2-3 times a week at least.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns or otherwise, let me or izayoiix izayoiix know!

For the CS Thread, would it be alright if I posted my still WIP character? It's getting late, I'm sick, and there's still school tomorrow. >.<

For the CS Thread, would it be alright if I posted my still WIP character? It's getting late, I'm sick, and there's still school tomorrow. >.<
Yes of course! Just male sure to let me know when it's finished~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back