• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dear Pokemon Trainer.. OOC

Yomi doesn't sing very well but she's gonna sing anyway
Nobuo will not sing bc he is STRONG TUFF MAN
About that....
hqdefault.jpg

Akira will not sing xD
Unless she's somehow caught in some type of spell or attack or something lol
She will take a nap lol

Rosena will probably sing.

I decided to mess around with the BBC on my character sheet a little, adding tabs and little gifs of Rosena's pokemon. I hope you don't mind.

I refer you back to the previous image, henceforth to be addressed as Exhibit A. lmfao!
That ain't happening xD
She'll sic Luc on anyone and everyone who tries to make her do anything lol
Not to mention her glare is legendary

Most likely. Dante probably would have stuck out among new faces in that he didn't need to give Sonata any commands. Well... That and the fact Sonata is a "shiny". For the first stage, she created her own choreography for a song and did everything herself.

Dante basically was just supporting vocals and a prop used as needed XD

His words: "I can't really call myself a coordinator. I didn't "coordinate" anything. This was all Sonata's handiwork."

Not sure how the battle round would have turned out, though, so that part is most certainly up for debate.

He might not remember Dante right away but once he sees Sonata it's all gonna click! Hard to forget a contest like that.

Yomi doesn't sing very well but she's gonna sing anyway
Nobuo will not sing bc he is STRONG TUFF MAN

She doesn't have to sing good. Francis will still cheer her on!
"That was great!... haha So much- passion! Yeah, that's the word!"

So I definitely think we should decide how everyone knows each other in an organized way. Do we want our characters to all be friends, or are they all just meeting? I know some of you have already made connections, I'd just like to make it all neat and stuff so everyone is aware!

Obviously Yomi and Nobuo are brother and sister, so they know each other and they'll be traveling together.

If someone wants to know/know of Akira before they all meet up let me know and we'll figure it out!

Kyle is a loner, so I don't really see how he'd know anyone else unless they had been hiking with him before or something. :?

shin is going to be a total stranger plus he loves poison types so he is a bit of an odd character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back