• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Deadman S.W.A.T OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Here's a question: Is there any way to differentiate a Clear Mind from a normal person? Like lacking a heart beat or something?
Not really. It's just fingerprints and abilities. If they have an ability and lack of memory, they are a Clear Mind. Most dead are monitored for a week to make sure they are watched for reanimation, but some slip through the cracks. Much like Ace's character.

Isn't it better to just cut the corpse's hand? I think the goverment should have issued something like this, if you find a corpse, cut their hand, or call the butcher.
Yes that would be eaiser, but you must also think of the ones who slip through the cracks like your character. Most of the Deadmen are those feral beasts, so any that slip through the cracks must be handled. So they can't pass up the opportunity for a soldier who can handle the superpowered monster versions of themselves.

I am excited.

Ace Cream Ace Cream ClownPope ClownPope Ian Temero Ian Temero WARWOLF01 WARWOLF01 Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian KingofAesir KingofAesir

I am waiting on WARWOLF, Iskolde and Ajax's characters. I would like one of you to take the commander position, so if you could, contact me.

For those who have their characters, please PM me. As these characters are a team I want to set up the relationships they have. Ian is exempt as his character will come in later once he returns.

For those who have not talked to me and do not have characters, I will kick you. Hope to hear from all of you.

Question, how the goverment handle deadman and internet? Since curious clear mind might try to track their past through it, especially for someone who used to be a famous people.

They have a special team that literally erases a Clear Mind's entire existence from the web. No pictures, profiles, newspapers or anything will remain. It takes the entire time span of their training, but it gets done.

Ace Cream Ace Cream I talked to EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy and we are allowed to use Cross-Com from the ghost recon franchise in the rp, if you don't know what cross com is, here is a description of the technology:

CROSS-COM is a device used by the members of Ghost Recon units. The CROSS-COM System is a completely wireless wearable computer system with a hands-free HUD that overlays information onto the soldier's vision, enabling soldiers to perform in the field faster and more effectively. It allows the soldier to remain fully aware of what is happening around them while receiving information from satellites, other forces and even unmanned support drones.

Its function is to identify enemy soldiers and vehicles, connect with other electronic devices that have video camera, show maps, communicate with other Ghost soldiers, and others functions that will help with the information of the battlegrounds.

It is based on similar systems used by fighter pilots enabling them to receive positional data, charts and information while carrying precise manoeuvres.

CROSS-COM creates an image by using a beam of light which optically guides an image directly to the user's eye. The specially-coated ocular piece is optimized to allow the image to be reflected into the user's eye, while simultaneously allowing the user to continue to see the outside world unhindered. The result is a crystal clear image combining image data and the real world.

The ability to see the superimposed data and see the real world at the same time allows the soldier to be hands-free while on the battlefield, receiving the information they need with complete situational awareness. It means instead of looking at a map or a computer screen, the soldier can still fire on enemy targets, analyse positions and stay under cover, not to mention receive valuable intel.

As Ghost Leader, you’re in control of a variety of military support elements, all accessible through the CROSS-COM. This communications system links you to your team and all surrounding elements. Targeting information is shared instantaneously among all connected elements in the form of intels - red diamond icons that appear on your HUD and tactical map. Each unit in the CROSS-COM network is informed of all known intels, whether individual line of sight is established or not. This powerful system is extremely useful, especially when its capabilities are fully exploited

it will appear in helmet goggles/masks

Ace Cream Ace Cream I talked to EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy and we are allowed to use Cross-Com from the ghost recon franchise in the rp, if you don't know what cross com is, here is a description of the technology:

CROSS-COM is a device used by the members of Ghost Recon units. The CROSS-COM System is a completely wireless wearable computer system with a hands-free HUD that overlays information onto the soldier's vision, enabling soldiers to perform in the field faster and more effectively. It allows the soldier to remain fully aware of what is happening around them while receiving information from satellites, other forces and even unmanned support drones.

Its function is to identify enemy soldiers and vehicles, connect with other electronic devices that have video camera, show maps, communicate with other Ghost soldiers, and others functions that will help with the information of the battlegrounds.

It is based on similar systems used by fighter pilots enabling them to receive positional data, charts and information while carrying precise manoeuvres.

CROSS-COM creates an image by using a beam of light which optically guides an image directly to the user's eye. The specially-coated ocular piece is optimized to allow the image to be reflected into the user's eye, while simultaneously allowing the user to continue to see the outside world unhindered. The result is a crystal clear image combining image data and the real world.

The ability to see the superimposed data and see the real world at the same time allows the soldier to be hands-free while on the battlefield, receiving the information they need with complete situational awareness. It means instead of looking at a map or a computer screen, the soldier can still fire on enemy targets, analyse positions and stay under cover, not to mention receive valuable intel.

As Ghost Leader, you’re in control of a variety of military support elements, all accessible through the CROSS-COM. This communications system links you to your team and all surrounding elements. Targeting information is shared instantaneously among all connected elements in the form of intels - red diamond icons that appear on your HUD and tactical map. Each unit in the CROSS-COM network is informed of all known intels, whether individual line of sight is established or not. This powerful system is extremely useful, especially when its capabilities are fully exploited

it will appear in helmet goggles/masks
Yes, that's roughly Ai's main job. Relaying information and providing support, she's a walking control room. If this cross-com is the standard equipment then it would be more convenient.

Yes, that's roughly Ai's main job. Relaying information and providing support, she's a walking control room. If this cross-com is the standard equipment then it would be more convenient.
You can use it as standard if you want, this isn't my rp, I'm just a team commander for the rp.

This will be the standard. Ai's drones will make this system very effective.

Also, if you guys want to get a hold of each other to discuss relationships between characters, feel free to do that as it is between your characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back