• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Deadman S.W.A.T OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
is there any distinguishable features that you're able to tell they're a deadman or clear mind? like are they zombie/monsterish? or just look like normal people?

also what kind of range of powers/abilities are we talking about? cause i see in the rules they're allowed if approved. I'm assuming like enhanced agility/strength stuff? like no ones gonna be flying or anything yeah? lol

ClownPope ClownPope When I said anything, I meant just about anything. So long as it is well balanced, you can rip open a hole in reality for all I care. Being a Deadman and Clear Mind is very simple to tell apart. Since the phenomenon was discovered, the dead are watched for about a week after death. If they reanimate and go on a rampage, Deadman. If they reanimate and are confused or scared because they don't know anything about themselves, Clear Mind.

Ace Cream Ace Cream I am working on a lore tab to explain this all, but allow me to tell you. It is a very rare condition. This condition reanimates corpses, but only under specific conditions. All limbs attached, violent or brutal death and a few other conditions must be met to reanimate as a Deadman.

I don't know what most of these ranks means on a team, but the character I have in mind is definitely not commander material.

It is basically normal military ranks. Commander is obviously the leader of that specific team. And going down is just one step down the chain of command. Also, if it helps you place your character, mine will be the Major rank.

By the way guys, I will be putting up my character before I get to the lore tab. Just letting you know if you are waiting for the lore.

If they need to hide their face from the public and their past life record are hidden, does this mean their name is actually more like codename?

I'm working on mine, though it probably won't be till tomorrow thatl I finish. I could always post the WIP though...

Here's a question: Is there any way to differentiate a Clear Mind from a normal person? Like lacking a heart beat or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back