• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Deadman S.W.A.T OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I apologize but I'm going to drop. I got in a bit over my head, good luck though it sounds like it'll be rad!

One question: in terms of abilities, should I PM you first-hand? Or, rather, post my character with the potentially allowed/unallowed power and have you revise it? For the record, it is not one I, personally, consider overly influential or overpowered. I'm just taking precautions.

One question: in terms of abilities, should I PM you first-hand? Or, rather, post my character with the potentially allowed/unallowed power and have you revise it? For the record, it is not one I, personally, consider overly influential or overpowered. I'm just taking precautions.
Pm me man. Just to be safe.

Oh no, my utility ability has been foiled! What will I ever do now.

I know, I'll retreat!

Parkours away, only to circle around.

Oh, right... can't leave.

*grins and puts blindfold back on.* Got to say, Robby... you have it happening in the abs department.
*winks and picks up a book* Walls aren't the only thing I can see through.

Well, no real need for cammo when your fighting mindless super powered Deadmen. Also, I will burn this whole place down! *Sitri bursts from his back in assualt mode, roars and begins to create a ball of fire as Jason laughs like a maniac*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back