• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Deadman S.W.A.T OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
This. Boy is. On. FIIIIIRRRREEEEE! He's walking on FIRRREEEEEEE!
Walking on fiRRRREeeeee!!!
*sings while putting hand on chest where heard is*

Last edited:
I'm always open for relationship developments with Cora, pm me if you're interested ^_^ I'd love to give her some interesting dynamics

Consider Cherry, then, the ultimate decoy. The matador's red rug to the bulls that the Deadmen are.

Ace Cream Ace Cream Ian Temero Ian Temero WARWOLF01 WARWOLF01 Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian FentasticFen FentasticFen Sybil Sybil Goonfire Goonfire Pepsionne Pepsionne LibbyM098 LibbyM098

A few rules for when this starts.

- Please do not rush people. Life happens and people may only get on at certain times.
- I do not expect huge stuff, but at least put in some effort when writing.
- I would ask that you mention the one you are talking to in the RP. Sometimes RPN doesn't tell you when someone has posted, but just mentioning them will make sure everyone knows when and who they respond to.
- All plot decision will be in my hands. Just to be sure to make you guys try to figure things out. Think of this sort of like a strategy. You and our characters vs me and my months of planning.
- Don't contol others characters. They put a lot of effort into those characters and they want to play them. It belongs to them, so let them play.
- If you have a problem with another player or me, please just talk with me about it so we can solve it as peacefully about it.

Keep all these in mind and this will be great!

EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy Think I've made up my mind on powers. My dude pulls in kinetic energy from getting struck and then releases it when ready, either in an augmented strike or a short-range, 90-degree conical blast. It's a double-edged sword, as he absorbs less if he's blocking with a ballistic shield or a baton, but asorbing even more would require him to get hit or block using his body, which isn't advisable. Great for hand-to-hand, tho.

EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy Think I've made up my mind on powers. My dude pulls in kinetic energy from getting struck and then releases it when ready, either in an augmented strike or a short-range, 90-degree conical blast. It's a double-edged sword, as he absorbs less if he's blocking with a ballistic shield or a baton, but asorbing even more would require him to get hit or block using his body, which isn't advisable. Great for hand-to-hand, tho.
Perfect. Its okat by me

Finally got the CS up. I must've changed his handgun 10 times and reworded parts of his personality and backstory dozens more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back