• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC/Marvel Next Generation

Would you prefer real face claims or drawn face claims?

• Real

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Drawn

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Umm how immature are you thinking?
Considering her lack of life experiences and her act first think later way of handling problems I would guess a level around that of a small child.

"Grandaunty Dawn, can we get some ice cream? Can We? Can we? Can we? Can we? *insert "Can we" 200 more times in this 3 second period of time while at some point changing into a shirt that says "Can We?"*"

Considering her lack of life experiences and her act first think later way of handling problems I would guess a level around that of a small child.

"Grandaunty Dawn, can we get some ice cream? Can We? Can we? Can we? Can we? *insert "Can we" 200 more times in this 3 second period of time while at some point changing into a shirt that says "Can We?"*"

I'd be a bit more comfortable with her being more around mentally 10 as apposed to much younger then that incase there are some darker themes.

We would love some villains!
not sure whether i can do a "real" fc for darkseid though. But I'll see what I can do.
I'll also try to see through the interactions between the "galactic" villains through the prespective of Darkseid (e.g. how he would interact with Thanos for instance.)
My posts will prob be a bit slower as any action by darkseid would drive the story which wouldn't give the others time to interact.

Last edited:
not sure whether i can do a "real" fc for darkseid though. But I'll see what I can do.
I'll also try to see through the interactions between the "galactic" villains through the prespective of Darkseid (e.g. how he would interact with Thanos for instance.)
My posts will prob be a bit slower as any action by darkseid would drive the story which wouldn't give the others time to interact.
You can use comic or cartoon images for him as well

I'd be a bit more comfortable with her being more around mentally 10 as apposed to much younger then that incase there are some darker themes.
That can work but now I just to figure out a codename (her parents had Impulse, Kid Flash, Flash, Stature, and Stinger) and finding a good face claim blonde or auburn hair makes so many good options that it's hard to pick. Emily Meloni Allen the lesbian great-granddaughter of Barry Allen the Flash and granddaughter of Scott Lang Antman is almost ready to run and shrink into action.

Yes, we just have occ thread now so we don't use this for chatting. Links to the other threads are on the first post of this.

Yes we are still going strong. Sorry, the GM here had a few really busy work days so sorry if I'm a bit slow at getting back to people.

If it's ok I would also like to take Oliver Queen's and Diana Lance Daughter if it's ok. Other than the one I as already RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back