• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC Dog Days (Open World Young Justice Themed RP)

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
Metropolis.jpgAfter Earth had been attacked by Darkseid, Remnants of Akololiptian Technology had infected millions of individuals on earth, activating their Meta-human Genes. Meanwhile the next group of Sidekicks have been training under members of the Justice League. A new generation prepares to save the world.
A group of teenagers balance their real lives and superhero identities.

Gotham, Metropolis, Central City and more have had issues relating to a new group of individuals known as the Council of Roses. Orchestrating events across the globe, this mysterious organization has risen with connections to various villains of the Justice League.

The Justice League had recently made use of a new base called The Watch Tower allowing them instant access to various locations throughout the world.
Many new recruits have been hurdling into the new team and the stakes of the world are as high as ever.

Watchtwoer.jpg We will be playing as a mixture of teenage heroes, both OCs and Canon Characters. So feel free to play as someone like Superboy or a completely original OC.

We will essentially be mixing elements of Young Justice, DCUO, Comics, and possibly other shows. We'll be a much more open-world RP with individual missions assigned to us by members of the Justice League, usually Batman.

We'll be visiting a few main cities before opening the doors to a bigger world map.
So expect to focus on Gotham, Metropolis, Central City, Star City, The Watchtower, Themyscira
and maybe places like Smallville and other places I come with on my own originally.
Locations within these cities will include some canon locations such as The Daily Planet or GDCP.

Gotham High will probably be a huge part of the RP although we won't focus on making this a school RP, but have events take place inside the school from time to time, and probably allow free-roam time where you can visit it or random locations in cities.

A huge part of this RP will be focusing on main locations in the DC universe, along with small locations we come up own our own, like recurring shops, plazas, buildings, offices and so on.

The overarching plot involves a group of villains of my own creation that will have some canon villains and some non canon villains.

Dog Days CS

Dog Days OOC

Last edited:
My oc speedster could work. Would have to deage her but it could work.

Just a warning she don’t like superheroes she holds them all responsible for the death of her aunt.

What is a Kamen Rider?

IF NOT CYBORG BUT A BUGMAN!!!
I know what Kamen Rider is I watch it every week. Still doesn't make it DC.

Vast majority of Kamen Rider are not bugmen nor cyborgs. I think you don't know what Kamen Rider is.

Last edited:
Evil Flashes have been dark. Young Justice has Stealth-tech or Darkwear which made their yellow colored Flash black.

They are all nice, Option C is based on Zoom and is kind of evil looking. Which could work considering her attitude towards super heroes. Could also work as her Stealth-tech or Darkwear.
That was about my reasoning for voting for C. If she didn’t like superheroes, it made sense for her to avoid using a suit too close to one of the bigger ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back