• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Jason glares at his phone seeing the text 'I need you to delete our numbers, you fucked up, now live with the consequences.' he sends back before blocking Breanna's number, honestly, she knew he wasn't even living in Gotham right?

Julie bounces on her heals."To play come on Jake, we'll ask the other kids if they'd like to join us." She smiles softly at him before she runs off to the park.

Talon would've nicked a bit of her arm with the claws, he wasn't going all out on the girl just because Richard seemed to like her."We're under the city and I know you're just stalling kid." He tells her.

Jade shrugged at her."They haven't really told me much on the owls, I would try to ask one of my uncles or grandpa." She runs after her.

Tim pats him on the shoulder."He would probably be annoyed and be the brat that he is but instead of that why don't we all four go and do something, try to cheer your brother up." He suggests as Jon goes to kick a hay barrel which does send it flying, he glanced at Damian."Hm maybe, grandma is busy." He tells him.

Barry gets home after a long day at work and he throws his bag to the side, there wasn't much superheroes to do either as he's got his nephew and grandson on the job to help out with that.

Carrie was pacing the floor and seemed restless and bored. She jumped a little as his bag hit the floor "o-oh dad it's just you! thank god! sorry you um scared me. I was watching horror movies but like the super creepy ones like It and the shining" she said as she cleaned up the mess she made. She seemed to be slightly hyper from some caffeine.

Brianna groaned and tried again to text him but it was usual seeing he blocked her. "what the heck?! i shouldnt delete anything! yes i screwed up and im doing EVERYTHING to fix it" texting him was usual.

"And we need to know now!" Sage tells Jade as she grabs her and teleports to the Kent Farm, appearing behind Tim "We need some info." she says "Well Rose does, she's fighting Talon, he wants to kidnap Richard to make him a soldier and she doesn't know any weaknesses."

Rose rolls her eyes, she could probably just experiment on what works, so she grabs some cold marbles and throws them, watching as they explode, making the temperature drop.

Conner raises an eyebrow seeing Jade and Sage "Right... guess you better help out there." he says and adds "I'll go find Jon and Dami."

Jade glanced at her and her brows furrowed at what just happened, Tim just laughed at Sage."Sure and you magically got away from the owls, nice joke kid but even Batman himself has trouble with them and nearly died especially to Talon." He brushed the child off."Go away vampires."

Talon throws needles as she throw the marbles to make them explode just as they left her grasp, he clicked a button and the sewer to cave in, he'd be gone by the time she'd get to the other side, Richard would be as well.

Damian spoke "then perhaps we can go out and get some food I'm sure she'd not mind right been a while we did something like that"

"I teleported! Rose needs help! You think I'd be talking to you if I had another choice?!" Sage yells at Tim and she tears up "He took your brother and you don't even care, I hate you!" she tells him and teleports again, this time to Wayne manor to tell Bruce what's going on.

"I don't think she was lying." Conner says and he adds "If their target is your brother then Sage and Jade would be the distractions, clearly Rose didn't take the bait."

Rose teleports to his location and she tries grabbing his arm, groaning in annoyance and she sighs, right now Bruce would probably tell her she shouldn't have messed with the trackers. She teleports to the farm and says "Tim before you tell me to leave, I need help tracking Richard, Talon took him, not sure if the kids are fine and I really don't want to ask you for help, but I've never dealt with the court of Owls."

Tim jumps into Conner."Do you guys just teleport where ever you want geez!" He sighed."Why didn't you go for the children first? Yeah they got away but they should've been your main priority." He points out."If you're dealing with Talon or talons, in extreme cold it can mess with their healing." He tells her.

Jade was going yell something at her uncle but then they were at Wayne manor where Bruce was at his desk handling some business papers.

Jon shrugs."We could do that and maybe hit the park or arcade, do something fun." He tells him.

"Okay, but I need help tracking him down." Rose says and she adds "I can't bother Bruce with it, he doesn't trust me as it is, neither do you, but at least you'll help getting your brother back."

"Don't waste your breath with Tim." Sage mumbles and she knocks on Bruce's office door beford opening it slightly "Do you have time to help us with a court of owls problem?"

Damian spoke "both those ideas sound good" as he nodded to those ideas as he went to grab Jon's hand speaking "let's get going then"

Tim folds his arms and his brows furrowed."Are you serious? Talon has Richard then?" He questioned her, he just didn't believe Sage from before."Just tell me some of the details, there could a few places they could be hiding." He tells her.

Bruce puts down the paperwork as Jade walked in with Sage."And what's going on with the court of owls?" He calls for Alfred.

Jon gripped his hand and he walks over to a couple of bikes they could ride into town, there should be an arcade there and they could get some lunch there was well.

"Well when he disappeared last we were in the sewers I think. I was just trying to figure out why the whole transformation partly failed when Talon showed up, grabbed him and left. I can't find his scent anymore." Rose explains.

"Well we need possible hideouts." Sage says and she fiddles with her sleeve "They took someone and we're trying to get that person back."

Damian spoke "race ya" as he hopped on one giving a playful smile he knew there was a chance he'd loose but might as well make something out of it as they rode into town.

Some months go by...

Richard was held up in his room, laying on his bed with his phone out scrolling through things and his suit locked away in his closet to be used when he needed it, he had even bothered to get dressed and left his pj's on.

Barbara was helping out with cookies she was letting Julie and Jake make with her which she had bought to help fundraisers the local school, she had been taking it easy much to Jason's requests that she do, she obliged.

Flame Demon Flame Demon The.Girl.Who.Waited The.Girl.Who.Waited

Brianna was living at a homeless shelter downtown helping people and working part time at local grocery store to help make money for herself. She hadn’t talked to the family in a few months

Rose is at the hospital, just finishing with a surgery and she sighs, that took way too long "I'm heading home, I'm way passed done right now." she says, she could take a nap at home and just relax, they could handle it for now. She missed Sage though, she's now living with the triplets because it's closer to school, so it was quiet.

Jason's in the library looking for easy to understand books for the kids, but he doesn't have any luck so far, so he texts Barbara 'Library has nothing and I don't want to visit Wayne manor simply for books.', he figured it could help Jake read easier, though he suspects the kid is slightly dislectic, which would explain a lot.

Bailey had finished her shift at the store and was walking back to the shelter. She stopped by Ivys flower store wondering if they were open at all. “A-anyone here?”

Barbara puts the cookies out on the counter and she pulled out her phone when she was sent the text.'We could try to ask Alfred if he could bring some over or we could visit the store and check there for children's books.' She sends him.

RIchard sits up and tossed his phone to the other side of the bed, he does a small stretch before finally leaving his room, he hasn't told many people of his transformation either.

Harley skates over to the store with a couple pizzas and soda in a bag, she blows a bubble with her gum."So what brings you here Bailey dear? Thought you were with the Waynes." She tells her.

Bailey sighed “haven’t been for a while. They don’t really like me all that much. They kinda kicked me out so I’ve been living off of homeless shelters and soup kitchens while barely making minimum wage at a grocery store. I’m not sure they’d believe I’ve tried to change if I told them hell I’m not sure they’d listen” bailey paused. “I’m sorry that was all too much to throw out at once.”

"And last time you were here you tried to guilttrip Harley into letting you stay here and threatened to have us arrested." Ivy points out "Also the shop sign says closed.", she still didn't like Bailey very much after she threatened them, after she kept bothering Harley when they told her she wasn't welcome.

"I'm home." Rose mumbles and she lets herself fall face first on the couch "Tired." she mumbles, she didn't feel like changing right now and she hated long operations.

'Should we really bother Alfred for books?' Jason sends her and he leaves the library 'And the book store is an option, but the nearest one is quite far.'

Bailey sighed calmly and kept her cool “look I haven’t showed up since that day. I’ve taken some therapy, worked on my issues….well working on them and I’m a responsible person. now” bailey kept her calm handling the situation maturely

Barbara leans against the counted before leaving the kitchen.'I doubt we'd be a bother to Alfred and you know it.' She looked over to the kids.'We could take them for a ride and go to said bookstore, get away from the house for a bit.'

Richard goes over and peeked over the couch at her just lounging there."Maybe you should take a break, go on but I'm...getting a bit hungry." He walked around the couch.

Harley raises a brow, like she was being the judge of that."Huh well actions speak louder than words hun, you could start by running some errands for us and chores." She gets her skates off to walk into the building and place the food and drinks on a table.

Bailey nodded “yeah okay! I can do that! Anything you need!” Bailey didn’t hesitate for a second. She saw an opportunity to redeem herself and she took it.

"I'll still be keeping an eye on you." Ivy points out "The minute you mess up I'll toss you out." she adds.

"I am taking a break and Hannah made tea, you can drink that." Rose mumbles, she eventually sits up though "Good thing is we saved someone's life, bad news is it took hours." she mumbles.

'Well then we could bring them over to Wayne manor just as easily.' Jason sends her 'Anyway I'm heading home now.'

Barbara just sends him.'Oh don't be a butt, I know you don't want to go there so we'll just go to a bookstore and be safe.' She gets a couple cookies and milk to give the kids.

Richard frowned."I don't want the tea, I want actual human food..." He grumbled, he didn't entirely like the vampire thing."Then take a break..." He crouched down infront of her.

Harley calls down the boys to come get some food."You got a list Ivy? So you can give it to her for chores and errands, got to put her to work y'know." She tells her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back