• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Dick gets back to the base after parting ways with Artemis and text Rose "Hey Rose bud, things going well?"

Damian says "Under arms and what do you mean? why do they want you to leave?"

Mitch says "I have have so many times about this whole thing and it loops back to the same damn thing"

Wally says with a clean Lian holding his hand "Oh she's fine" he is seen as a mess, food all over him and dust too "me on the other hand, took on too much"

Dylan leans into his seat and lowered his wings."He's your friend I thought you said, so maybe you should just try to talk to him again." He shrugged and puts on the TV which was talking about the chaos in Gotham."He's your friend after all, if he cared he should side with you his best friend." He tells him.

Jon walks outside with him and he lifts Damian under his arms."Shortstack." He snickers at him and he takes off, wanting to get Damian out of there."Told I was dangerous, have this power move that father has but I can't control it and it's like power up with the power we have stored in us to be released in an explosive blast that reaches out a quarter mile then would be left to recharge, suppose if I'm pushed too far, emotionally." He tells him.

Artemis giggled, walking over to give him a kiss and offers to take Liam from him."You're a mess, wonder how you plan on handling our own kid." She snickered."You go get cleaned up, Will should be here soon to come get her." She tells him.

'No, I left, but I'll likely go back in the evening. Tim was being a bit too much like Bruce.' Rose sends back to Dick 'I'm eating dinner at Barbara's place, wanna come too?' she asks. Rose nods slightly, while also texting Hannah "Anything else you two need for Jake and Julie?" she asks.

Connor thinks for a while "That'd be problematic, if he blew up, say, an entire city." he mumbles "And I can't always come to calm him down, so... how about he takes a break from the Titans, learns how to control his emotions, and rejoins?" he asks. He has his own missions to take care of too, so he couldn't always go to his brother "I'll talk to my dad about it." he says "He's been giving Jon training after all."

Last edited:
Barbara stands up and stretched."No I've already been to the store twice recently though you can't go wrong with getting more diapers." She shrugged, she goes to check what they had in the kitchen to figure out what would be for dinner."Jake do you need a snack? Dinner might be awhile." She tells him.

Raven raised a hand to stop Conner."No, if it were to happen you pr Clark would be able to get in through the waves of energy to reach him and try to get him to settle down and dispell it, Wally and Bart could run around to try to contain or reverse the energy, I'll use a barrier to try to contain it as a precaution if it were to happen." She lowered her hand."That's what I'm saying, I could work with him on his emotions." She tells him.

Mitch just nodded as he liked that Dylan listened and gave his input but it was the same thing he heard from V or thought himself not much progress

Damian thinks "I can see why that would troublesome however I don't think it's worth making you leave, after all doesn't Raven have the powers of her father who could full end the world? who is she to tell you?"

Wally says "I can handle a kid.....just gotta make sure I keep on the dinner I'm making while I play with said kid....anyway" he goes to shower

Dick reads the message and sits down "He started treating you like how he treats Valyn huh?"

Valyn walks over and wraps her arms around him from behind with a small hum."It would help to talk to him or like have a sit down with him away from others, you did say hes like your brother so your bond has to be strong and siblings fight sometimes." She says quietly."You okay though?" She asks him.

Jon sighed."Because she does take care of the team and leads it sometimes, she said she wants to work with me though but that I should leave the team but I'll be able to rejoin." He explains."It's hard to resist going down there to help out..." He says quietly before speeding up and sets Damian on his feet when they reached the farm after a bit.

Artemis smiled."Kids are a handful, sorry I left you by yourself to handle her while I had a mission." She crouches down to Lian before the doorbell rung and she hands Lian off to Will, she gives Lian a hug before she does then shuts the door behind her."Why don't we go out for dinner?" She calls out.

'Yeah.' Rose sends back 'And he insists it's too dangerous if I bite someone, said I'm probably going to hurt someone.'. She looks at Barbara and nods slightly "She should be here in an hour." she says.

Jake nods "My chocolate." he says while putting Julie down and getting some toys to play with.

"Yes, but what if we're both unavailable Raven?" Connor asks "Isn't there a way to make sure it doesn't go out of control?" he asks.

Barbara nods and puts the chocolate on the table for him."Okay Rose, thanks." She hummed."Would you like to help out with dinner?" She offered."Might get down quicker that way but you don't have to." She tells her.

Julie goes for one of the toys that would play music and hits it, she turned to Jake and smiled at him.

Raven folds her arms."Which is something I'm going to work on, I could send him through a portal to some place unpopulated or try to reach him through his mind myself, if I have Clark's permission to do so but that's if it happens." She explains."Otherwise I'm going to work with him, to possible help control it or make him control his emotions so he doesn't set off power like that." She sighed."So about Rose, do we want to help him with Rose?" She asks him.

Rose smiles at Barbara "I really shouldn't help out, since well, last time I helped Sebastian and Hannah half the kitchen exploded. Baking yes, cooking... not so much." she says "I can watch the kids if You want."

Connor tilts his head "Help him with Rose?" he asks, slightly confused what she's talking about "Do you mean Tim?" he asks.

Barbara giggled and snorts a little."What? It's like the boys trying to make sometning in the kitchen...oh the messes they've made and the dishes that have made Alfred shudder." She snickered."If you don't mind, you could watch out for them." She nods.

Raven nods at that."Yeah, Tim who else?" She raised a brow."Kori is back with the kids at the tower so I've got some free time for other things." She tells him.

Mitch is snapped out of his thoughts and looks at her "yeah I did and I mean it still, it's just Tim has been back and forth, but yeah maybe just a one on one would be good" he then says "Little worried about all the crazy going on, heard there is stuff going down in Gotham"

Damian says "Can't you just not use the ability? till you master it so you don't have to quit? or get your father to assist"

Dick says "You haven't for almost a year maybe longer.....I'm starting to think I need to talk with him and he needs to talk with Mitch......not trying to change the subject, I just worry about what goes on Mitch's head" he then texts "But I will talk to Tim"

Wally comes out a few mins later and says 'I could go for a whole Italian, like for real I could go to Italy and eat everything"

Valyn held onto him with her chin on his shoulder then she let go to get infront of him."I'd want to check on him too just to make sure he's not in that mess in Gotham himself but I doubt he would." She puts her hands on her hips."You want to get out there don't you?" She asks him.

Jon walks into the house and grabs himself a banana, getting a bite."She said it'd be triggered if I'm pushed too far...Father could, probably" He mumbled."So want to help with the animal chores Damian? You could give Kypto a treat too." He tells him.

Artemis snickered."That hungry huh? No surprise with your metabolism though I'm starving as well." She pats him."So you want to go to an Italian restaurant? Fancy." She does a few stretches."Okay I'll let you pick where we go this time." She tells him.

"And the sudden need for blood is getting worse the time between them is gettibg shorter too.' Rose sends him 'But yeah, might be a good plan to talk to Tim, but don't be too harsh, I did that enough already with calling him a mini Bruce.' she sends after that. She chuckles at Barbara "I can cook, sort of, without ruining the kitchen, but that's only if it's not too complicated."

Connor sighs "We should give them some time to cool down." he says "And not interrupt an undercover mission."

Barbara goes over what they have while Julie tries crawling away from Jake."Is Richard coming over and is there anything specific you'd want to have for dinner? Jason should be coming home soon." She tells her.

Raven shrugged."Probably but it doesn't mean you can't talk to them though could do some tidying up around here." She glanced at his phone as Jon was texting him that he was home and brought Damian with him.

"Only we risk exposing the person who's undercover if we talk to them too much." Connor says and he adds "But I'll talk to them, when they're back, I don't think Rose would risk coming back to the mountain after walking away from a mission. She would go to the only person who's listen to her now."

Rose shrugs "Well, I do have a recipe for Hannah's take on ghoulash, if you'd like to try it." she says "It might be a bit spicy though."

Barbara shrugged."I'm not all that skilled at this either but uh I don't like spice much so maybe there's other recipes otherwise we should just have something simple." She sighed."Maybe something like Mac and cheese with green beans, Jake would probably eat that or like egg bacon and cheese sandwiches unless you got any othrr recipes to share that Jake would eat." She tells her.

Raven just gives him an unamused expression."Yet we sometimes have someone behind the scenes speaking through an earpiece to someone on an undercover mission and stealth missions Conner, think about that and as you say that, I'm guessing Rose went to Barbara's." She figured she would."So Tim moved in and is also rejoining Young Justice?" She asks him.

Mitch says "I don't really wanna go out there, I just wanna know my family is ok"

Wally is cleaned and dressed and says "Awesome let's head out then"

Damian thought about Jon's issue with his new power but then hears him and nods "Sure"

Dick sighs and sends back to her "Ok I'll see when I can talk with him, I love you Rose"

Valyn grabs hold of his hand and gives it a squeeze with a small smile."Then give them a call or we could go over there...if you don't care that Dylan comes with." She offered.

Artemis held out her hand after grabbing her purse."Where would you like to go then?" She asks him."Italain is delicious though and romantic though I just care to spend time with you." She tells him.

Jon grabs the fruit bowl to offer him some before setting it down and goes towards the door to go outside."Follow me." He takes him to the barn and gives him some hay to feed the cow or horse with Krypto following them."Here." He smiles at him.

'Okay, love you too.' Rose says and she thinks for a while "Well you could make wraps." she suggests. Jake brings some toys to Julie, letting her pick.

Connor nods "When we have a Martian nearby, they could track our tech and the place might be bugged."

Barbara nods at that."With some bacon, lettuce, cheese, maybe some ham in it." She grabs iut the stuff she would need for it and starts on it."So is Richard coming over?" She asks her, Julie goes for one of the musical toys he brought over before she pushes it towards him as she goes for a the dog one of the toys there.

Raven goes over to one of the couches and sits down."I'm used to using coms and such so is the Wayne's, my telepathy probably isn't as strong as Megan's." She shrugged."I would still check on him to make sure he's handling the mission okay himself since Rose left." She tells him.

Rose shrugs and she sends him a text saying 'Are you coming to Barbara's place or eat at home?', she glances at the kids "Just asked him, though I'm not sure he knows you live in the same building as him." she points out.

Connor nods "Yeah, but if the place is bugged there's a chance they're gonna be listening in." he says "It's a gang, so they're gonna be suspicious if someone is talking to seemingly themselves".

Barbara smiles a little."Not even Jason knows it, he was telling him to ask for his address when I already have it he's like a brother and well technically going to be my brother in law soon so I would have it." She starts making the wraps."Do you think Hannah would babysit these guys or you if I need it?" She asks her.

Raven nods."Well yeah." She folds her arms and sighed a little, she goes on to text Rose to ask if she was doing okay."So how's the Kent family doing, are you fitting in? I assume so." She puts a book down.

Mitch says "If they are in all that mess I don't wanna bother of distract them it's ok"

Wally says "You know I'm not picky babe"

Damien starts to feed the animals

Dick says "I can come over where do Barb and J live?"

'Would you believe me if I said they live in the same building as you, just on the ground floor?' Rose sends him "Yeah Hannah can babysit sometimes." she tells Barbara "And Dick's coming too."

Jason enters and dusts some snow out of his hair "It was a slow day so they closed early." he says and he stops seeing Rose "Didn't she have a mission?" he asks while going to greet Jake and Julie.

"I am, dad just isn't treating me same as Jon power wise, I've never been in the fortress of solitude, Jon has been there and Dad's not really training me. Which I guess I understsnd, but it still hurts a bit." Connor says "Otherwise it's like I've always been apart of the family."

Barbara places the wraps on a plate for them to grab one for themselves, she nods at Rose before she goes to greet Jason with a kiss."Welcome hun." She smiles softly."Well uh she said Tim was acting a little like Bruce and they had an argument so she came here, she's upset about it." She whispered while Julie squeals when she noticed him and tries crawling towards him.

Raven sighed at that."Least Jon is treating you equally, you are his brother though you know how Clark is and Bruce himself but I'm sure he loves you very much...least you have parents around and who love you." She says quietly.

Valyn shrugged and she leans into his side, her cheek on his shoulder."You sure?" She asks him."Then what do you want to do? You won't call Tim and you won't check on your parents." She bites her lip.

Artemis grabs hold of his hand and she stops by the car, tossing him the keys to drive if he was wanting to drive or he just wants to take her there by foot."Let's go then." She hummed.

Jon grabs some as well and goes to feed the animals with him, before going outside towards the other animals there."If you get hungry or want a drink just let me know." He tells him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back