• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"He was telling me that he didn't trust me biting anyone because of something that happened to his fiend." Rose says "He's scared I'm gonna lose control and I wouldn't be able to because when I get fresh blood everything will start hurting like crazy. And I have plenty of self control."

Jason sighs "Right." he says giving Barbara a kiss before going to pick up Julie "So I saw the snowman outside, it looks nice." he says with a grin as he ruffles Jake's hsir, who gives him a smile.

"At least there's that." Connor mumbles "I get it, Jon has all the potential and I just... don't, so I get why he's training him, but not me, doesn't make it hurt less though."

Barbara smiles softly at him before nodding."I did offer to have you talk to him but I would just leave it to Conner and Richard for this one." She gives him a small hug then gestures to wraps if he was hungry for one."Jake made it, he wanted to play outside and since there were no other kids out there he built that." She calls Jake in for dinner, Julie holds onto him and nuzzles him with a smile.

Raven bites her lip a little."You have that potential don't you Conner? He's half human just as you are and he's got all the powers so you can't be much different." She placed a hand on his shoulder."Maybe talk to him about it? Jon has noticed, he told me." She tells him.

Jasper runs towards his brothers and he launches himself trying to grab hold of Killian giggling, he was getting time to hang out with his brothers since they were home with him.

"Odd, there were kids when I got home." Jason says hugging Julie "So is Dickie bird coming too, or is he just gonna be home alone?" he asks while grabbing a wrap.

Rose shrugs "Asked if he wanted to come, by the way, I'm opening a clinic in Bludhaven, we slready have one, but more could never hurt, why not bring these two for their checkups when it's done?" she asks.

Killian chuckles "Hey Jasper, you seen Julian anywhere?" he asks "I got some papers he needs for his meeting." he explains, well at least there weren't too many things scheduled "Though it's a bit empty without Rose here." he mumbles.

Connor looks at Raven "Dad said and I quote 'As soon as you show the potential I'll train you' which means that unless I'm somehow going to unlock my powers he won't train me, not matter what anyone says."

Barbara has Jake come to the table and sets his plate down for him with some chocolate milk for him."Jake you said there were no kids." She sighed, she sits with him."That would be something we should be doing for them." She bites her lip."Jason, when would you want to go meet you know who?" She asks him, Julie gets a little fussy pulling on his jacket wanting her bottle and she squeaked at him.

Jasper holds onto him."Maybe in his room? Not really sure what he's up to as I just came to find you." He smiles at him and sighed."Yeah but she's too busy playing superhero or being with that weirdly nicknamed guy." He mumbled.

Raven pulls her hand away."Then we should try to unlock those powers, there's got to be ways on how to do it." She was a little unimpressed with how Clark was towards him."Have you gone over this with Tim?" She asks him.

Damian spoke "if I get hungry or thirsty i can get it myself jon I don't need you babying me on everything I'm not five ya know besides shouldn't you worry on this new power of yours given you lost control of it before? don't worry about my basic needs I can get it myself you need to focus on learning that power of yours" he still feed the animals

Alastor walked towards the flower shop vander worked in since he had time off from his circus he could catch up some more entering he spoke "oye vander got anything for your old pal to do the circus is on hiatus for the year so thought I could get some work in and catch up" he knew his mom worked here considering how close she was with ivy so he knew she'd be around, but he wasn't really here to chit chat with his mom.

wally spoke "alright" he let her take his hand as the entered the resturant he didn't mind where they ate so long as she was happy plus this would be like old times speaking "just like old times eh artemis no crime to fight just you me enjoying some downtime"

Last edited:
Jon goes to put some hay in Damian's shirt and have the horse try to get at it, he snickers."Okay shortstack whatever you say." He sighed at the other thing."Uh but I don't know how..." He He quietly.

Vander put some flowers in pots over in the back room, he had gotten some school work done and was not working on helping with the shop gi ing his mother and Harley some time off to relax."You could start by grabbing these pots and getting them out on the shelves." He tells him.

Artemis smiled a bit."Let's go then." She grabs hold of his hand with a small hum, she walks outside with him."Though uh are you running or we taking the car there?" She asks him.

damian spoke "I swear to god you put more hay down my shirt you'll be regretting it and don't call me short I'm average height for my age!" though he sighed "why not ask your dad he's knows this stuff better than anyone on this planet given he's superman and probably had to deal with his own powers at a young age"

Alastor spoke "alright oh by the way how has everything been hardly ever got the time to catch up with ya considering the circus can be a bit strict on what we get to do when it's going" he picked up some of the pots calmly placing them where vander wanted them

Wally spoke "how about car be a change for once since i tend to run us everywhere relaxing sometimes is nice been a while we just relaxed and took the car anyhow I sure need it" he did kiss her on the cheek as she took his hand

Jon stands by him and snickers."I'm like a year younger and I'm taller, shortstack." He teases his friend before he dared to put more hay down his friends shirt."I'll ask him later." He runs from him.

Vander shrugged."Just been going to school and helping mother around the place, you should stop avoiding yours you hurt her by doing that it's not like she despises you like your father." He goes quiet as there were people running by the shop."We should probably leave to the botanical gardens..." He tells him.

Artemis hands him the keys before smiling at the kiss and she climbs into the car, buckling herself in."Before I know it you'll be asking for a little one yourself." She teases him."Let's go." She puts her purse at her feet.

Alastor followed vander speaking "how am I avoiding my mom I joined the circus to better the quinzel name the person i'm avoiding the most is father he's the one who sullied the quinzel name in the first place not mom she just was in the wrong place at the wrong time and was manipulated by dad" he sighed adding "besides she's the one who kept me safe from him while i was growing up so why do you think i've been avoiding her"

Damian spoke "thats it get back here jon so i can put hay down your back!!!" short or not he made up with his attitude and loner nature that made him hard to work with in a group

Wally spoke "you know i'd make a great dad and you'll make a great mom but what are you in the mood for today?" as he got in and started the car buckling himself in before pulling out of the driveway

Jon giggling as he runs from Damian."Oh come on aren't you faster than that?" He teases him and he steps Damian to get out of his way trying to make him trip then he floats over him.

Vander waved his hands."Since you came over here first I thought you were shorta avoiding her." He shrugs and he pulls his gardening gloves off."So uh maybe we should go?" He says quietly.

Artemis blushed a little at that."Perhaps." She placed her hands in her lap, she glanced outside the window."Well we could go to a little diner id you'd like to." She suggests and she nods.

"There weren't any kids." Jake says "I waited for ten minutes" he adds with a pout. Rose grabs a wrap before looking at Jason "Try tickling her until she gets her..." she trails off and looks at Barbara "Why are you giving her a bottle?" she asks "You can give her normal milk right?" she asks.

Jason sighs "And this is a conversation I'm staying out of." he says looking at Barbara and he hands her Julie "I'm gonna go change into somethibg else. Let's discus that without Jylie here.",

"Raven if I tell Tim he's gonna toss himself off a building or something." Connor points out "And if I fail the consequenses won't be pretty." he adds.

Barbara takes Julie from him but she does get fussy again when Jason hands her over, she blushed."Well uh incase Jason has her and she's hungry, we've bottle trained her...but yeah, just you guys are here but I could go do that in her room." She nods at Jason."Watch Jake, Rose." She goes to Julie's room and shuts the door.

Richard gets to the door and just checks the address again before he knocks on the door, having made his way over to Barb's and Jason's like he was asked to and he could relax after the mission, he was hungry as well.

Raven shrugged."Do you really think Tim would do such a thing? Well maybe." She puts a hand on her hip."Well we should still try to unlock your powers." She tells him.

Damian chased after jon speaking "come back here so i can put hay down your back!!" of course he didn't see jon stick out his foot so he did trip flying into the ground with a "damn it jon you'll pay!!!"

Alastor spoke "but doesn't my mom work here with you and your mom? though where is your mom anyway?" he seemed a bit confused with vander he was for sure his mom helped out at the store he spoke "she wasn't taken to jail was she?"

Wally spoke "your cute when you blush but sure we can go there" as he drove off to the place putting on some music for them to listen to before speaking "though if I did ask would you want to try for a kid? of course not now but sometime down the line?"

"I'll get to it, but yeah, I really think Tim would do that." Connor points out "And besides, I've tried, but nothing has worked so far.", maybe he should go back home though to help out with the animals.

Rose nods "Got it." she says and she pats the seat next to her, so Jake sits down and Rose shows three movies and he picks one. When the movie is in she looks at Jason when he walks back in wearing a different outfit "That's Richard."

Jason opens the door and grins "Yo big bro." he says "Your girlfriend's keeping an eye on Jake while Barbara's off feeding Julie." he points out mentioning to the couch "And wraps are on the table if you're hungry." he adds.

Richard gives Jason a little bro fist to the shoulder."Eyyo, little bird." He uses his old nickname, he does go by the couch to kiss Rose's forehead to greet her."You two are doing a good job as first time parents, Jason and you've got to introduce me to the little man." He smiled at him and he pats his stomach."I have worked up an appetite." He walks over to the table, he does greet Barb when she walks back out when she was done with Julie and she places her down with her toys on the floor.

Raven nods."Either you figure this out or I'll try to help you figure things out with your powers, but there has to be a way to unlock them just got to figure it out or maybe talk to Clark about it." She opens her book as she sits down."You might as well go home." She tells him.

Jon laughing at his friend and he lands on his feet, holding his hand out to him to pull him to his feet."Oh come now aren't you suppose to be this all mighty warrior?" He teases him.

Vander brushes some dirt off his shirt."She's upstairs, our home is above the shop and your mother should be in there but they work here I'm just taking over to let them get some time off." He explains, he stops when Nik walks into the shop calling for Ivy, he smirks at the boys.

Artemis puts her hands over her cheeks, as he just made her flustered."W-well yeah I would give it a try with you, I love you." She smiled softly at him."Over there, the diners that way." She tells him.

damian spoke "well if you didn't play dirty and tripped me i'd have got you and got my revenge" this he took jons hand and got up and patted himself off sighing "but maybe you should talk to you father about these powers over waiting longer you put it off longer you'll be on standby cause the others are wary you might loose control again"

Alastor spoke "I see well maybe once we get done I'll go upstairs" though alastor looked at nik eyes darkening muttering in a low tone "what is he doing here and what does he want with your mother you know that guy is trouble" clearly alastor wasn't to fond of nik

Wally turned the car in the direction speaking "well then perhaps we can try some other time" as he drove towards the diner

Jason nods "That's Jake, we found him after his mother abandoned him at the tank station." he explains "So how did your mission go?" he asks.

Rose smiles at Dick and she gives him a hug "I missed you." she mumbles.

Jake waves at Dick while focuing on the movie that Rose put on.

Connor sighs "I think I'd have more luck if I have to and not think about it, and Clark... well he wouldn't actually help me, unless grandma told him to, she can be scary."

Barbara grabs herself one of those wraps and sits down on the floor with Julie, the little girl starts to get distracted by the movie Rose put on for the boy.

Richard was pulled in by the hug as he was about to grab himself some food, he pats her before he wraps his arms around her knowing she needed the support after her fight with his brother."It's only been half a day Rose." He chuckled."It was a piece of cake Jason, this guy was an idiot." He glanced at Jake."Aw Jason, already picking up strays you and Barb." He smiles at him.

Raven turns the page in the book."Then why not talk to Jon, he could talk to him otherwise Clark is stuck up and needs to learn how to parent like Bruce does." She tells him.

Jon snickers and he pulls his friend to his feet."You play dirty too, you and your brothers have fights or prank wars." He giggled and he kicks some dirt."I'll talk to him later..." He says quietly.

Vander just distances himself from the man."I don't know..." He says quietly though Niklaus goes towards the steps."I'm only here to talk to Pamela, not to fight you brats." He tells them.

Artemis puts her hands down in her lap again, fiddling with hers fingers."Yeah perhaps." She waits for him to pair the car so she could step outside.

Damian spoke "there is a difference when it comes to me and my quote on quote brothers playing dirty you know richard,tim and jason are not my biological blood brothers father just took pity on them and took them under his wings and besides Jason should be dead my grandfather should have never placed jason in the lazerus pit that pit messes with your mind" this he folded his arms and spoke "when is later today, tomrrow a week from now?"

Alastor spoke "what do want from her anyway Niklaus you know ivy is trying to turn a new leaf so why are you wanting to talk to her?" he didn't trust the man not after learning who he was of course the sound of the door opening again caused alastor to peek over Nik and his eye's darkened and he spat "what is he doing with you??"

Wally soon pulled into a parking spot and spoke "well whe're here my lovely" as he turned the car off getting out and opening her door speaking "after you my dear"

Jon folds his arms then pouts a little at him."They're still your brothers so you shouldn't be so rude and that's rude to say about Jason, jerk and Conner shouldn't have been made better not come out of your mouth either." He mumbled."Whenever I talk to him." He shrugged.

Vander was quiet, he didn't trust either of them but he pulls Alastor with him as the guy was like a brother to him, Niklaus shrugged."Don't know what the clown wants and I'm not with him." He waved a hand.

Artemis steps out of the car and brings her purse with her, walking through the door after kissing his cheek, she goes to get them a table and sits down.

damian rolled his eyes and spoke "well sorry i speak the truth that pit is nothing but bad news and i never even said anyting about connor just I don't view the others dad helped as my true brothers you can say what you like but there of no blood relation to me so I shall not see them as brothers perhaps acquaintances but as brothers no" this he still tried to get the hay out from under his shirt adding "why not do it now while it's on your mind"

joker spoke "to see harley of course" Alastor spoke "don't you go near my mother she wants nothing to do with you" he sneered though letting vander drag him off perhaps it was a good thing vander choose to take him elsewhere considering he had a lot of choice words to say at his father

wally followed her calmly blushing at the kiss he spoke "so what do you think you'll want to eat?"

However Nik gets stopped by vines as he approaches the steps "Get out if you know what's good for you." Ivy tells Nik, narrowing her eyes at him "And if you have intentions of talking we can do so outside, you're ruining my business.", her eyes land on the Joker and she raises a hand, so vines toss the clown out of the store, hard.

Rose smiles slightly "Well they wouldn't let a kid freeze to death." she mumbles.

Jason nods "And I wouldn't want a kid to end up like me." he adds, putting Julie on the couch next to Jake, so she can also watch the movie, but he does put a toy next to her in case she wants to play as well.

Connor nods "I'll talk to Jon about it, when I have time." he says and he adds "How are things with the Titans after Star went crazy?" he asks.

Barbara grabs Jason by the back of his shirt, tugging on it a little for him to sit with her since he decided to move Julie who sat quietly with Jake, she then lays on a pillow.

Richard ran his fingers through her hair before he gently moves her arms off him."I'm going to grab food and I could come sit with you." He hummed and he goes to grab a drink then a wrap before sitting with Rose."I'll speak with Tim later but please don't leave him alone for this mission." He takes a small bite."No, Jason you guys did a good thing and I'm proud of you." He nods.

Raven lowered the book into her lap."Things are quite bit say awkward but things'll go back to normal, but Jon has avoided her for the meantime when he last was over there though Bart is acting like nothing changed between them and Garfield, he's not going to be as easy to sway." She explains.

Jon pushed Damian over for saying those things about his brothers."They're your brothers no matter what you say, yeah mom and dad didn't have Conner and hes a clone of dad but hes still my brother." He snaps a little before going towards the house."He's not home that's why." He tells him.

Harley follows Ivy and she just stiffened at who had come in but she noticed Alastor, she waved to him."Go away mista J." She made a face while Niklaus steps away from the vine."Then let us step outside Pamela, I've got a proposition for you." He gives no fuss as he goes outside and Vander hides in the back room with his friend.

Artemis pulls over the menu."Maybe a chili dog or maybe some fish and chips." She checks over the menu."What about you?" She puts the menu down.

Joker huffed speaking "your no fun ivy but if you insist on being so harsh then I'll just come back another time" as he picked himself up from being sent flying out of the store by her vines Alastor looked at ivy mouthing 'you go miss ivy!' he enjoyed seeing his father put in his place if it wasn't her then it'd either be his mother or he himself he did wave back at his mom. Joker did pout speaking "but harley i miss you" alastor thought 'that's a lie'

Damian just rolled his eyes again speaking "well when he gets home talk to him and thats you not me don't try pushing your thoughts on me I'll view them how i want to view them" though being pushed was a bit of surprise for him

Wally spoke " I was thinking maybe a steak or some catfish haven't had either in some time" as he put his menu down sighing

Jon goes onto the porch taking off his boots and knocking the snow off them."I'll let your brothers deal with you then." He goes inside to throw himself on the couch with a sigh.

Vander slowly crouched down, he watched them from the doorway and he would jump in if his mother needed him, Harley clenched her fists."Don't pull that shit, you'll just throw me aside or make me take the fall or hit me and what not." She growls.

Artemis gets a glass of water for her drink."Whatever you crave more than I suppose." She smiled."Though Lian wasn't too much trouble for you to babysit while I went on a mission? Least the mission wasn't too long of one." She tells him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back