• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
wally spoke "of course not sure she gave me a run around here and there but that's what kids do besides she was an angel rambuncious but that's a kid for ya" he choose to go with a soda sitting back lightly

joker sighed "fine fine you win harley poo" alastor clenched a fist listening speaking "i hate that nickname he gave her i wish batman would do his job and find a way to lock father up for good"

damian spoke "ha as if all they do is tease me anyway only one who actually equals me in combat is richard anyway but even so i don't see him as a brother I see him as a combat equal able to take my blows" he was getting a bit cold

Jon pulls the blanket off the back of the couch to wrap himself with and he glanced at Damian outside the window."They could all kick your butt." He mumbled."Say it to their faces then I dare you." He called out.

Vander sighed as he placed his hand on his friends shoulder."Let them handle this." He says quietly, Harley steps down and goes towards the boys in the other room, standing in the doorway.

Artemis fiddles with her fingers as they wait for the food."Kids are but think about if they had your power, they'd be too fast me to when they start walking and running." She giggled.

Jason sits down next to Barbara "Clingy much? I was only at work today." he says with a grin while ruffling her hair "I'm free in two days." he tells her "We can go spend the day together then."

Rose sighs "I know, I'll be going back in the evening, they had listening deviced set up in the apartment and I'm willing to bet all them are armed at night, if Tim tries something without wearing protective clothing he's getting himself killed."

Connor chuckles "Yeah well, no one expected her to react like that, Rose is good for Richard, like he is for her." he points out "So... how was your evening with Killian during the party?"

Barbara wraps her arms around him with her cheek pressed against his shoulder, giving him a slight nuzzle with her hair getting a little messy."Just a snuggly mood and cause I love you." She smiles at him."That'd be nice." She nods.

Richard grabs his cup to take a drink and sets it on the side table to the couch, he slips an arm around Rose's shoulders to pull her in."Knowing him he'll try to do it himself, do you know if he's brought any of his gear?" He asks her.

Raven moves to lay down on the couch."I think some people did expect her to get mad at Rose and tell her off as well, I did bet she would pick a fight." She shrugged."It was cool, he's different from who I'm usually around and he was pleasant company I would say." She tells him.

damian folded his arms speaking "shall I remind you where I was raised even if they could they'd still end up worse than when they began fighting me I've trained since i could walk how to fight with a sword my combat skills are far higher than there's so I'd like to see them try" he did shiver a little speaking "there all an unavoidable irritation to me you can call conner your brother that's fine but don't tell me what to call richard and the others as I'll decide when they are worthy to gain the title as brothers"

wally spoke "who knows maybe my powers will skip a generation or two but if that's the case then i'll handle them when they get that way" he smiled calmly

Alastor just grumbles speaking "alright fine i will" though he acknowledged his mom with a warm smile

Rose thinks for a while "I don't remember, but we barely had time to pack." she says and she sweatdrops "Also... considering that... tiny detail I don't think he can do much in terms if stealth." she adds. She had packed the mibimum amount of gear for herself "I'll make sure he doesn't get himself killed, but he has to hold out until it's dark."

Connor nods slightly "It was nice to have someone who could keep an eye out around." he says "And yeah, but you'd think she'd be happy that he found someone. Though Star always was clingy."

Ivy walks down and looks at Harley "Can you take over the store Harls?" she asks while forcing Niklaus outside "I'll be back in a second.", once she has the door closed she glares at Nik "I will listen, but I will not be working with the clown, he disgusts me."

Jason smiles "And maybe Rose can babysit so we can go out to dinner." he points out.

Barbara smiles softly."Mhm she could do that or we could ask Hannah to babysit them." She places her hand on his.

Richard sighed."Who knows how well he could fight like that either, when he's not used to be a girl." He mumbled though he gives her a slight nudge."Then Gotham is in trouble, Nik has already started his plans..." He bites his lip."Anyway, do call me when the mission is done so I know when you'll be home." He tells her.

Raven nods at that."Someone responsible." She placed placed book down."Is there anything else you need? I'm just here to get away from the tower for a bit." She tells him.

Niklaus chuckles at her."Oh so hostile Pamela, I'm only here to give you an offer for a safe place in the city letting you own a bit of it around your botanical gardens." He hands her a small map."With that said I'll be on my way." He turns to walk away from her.
Harley gets the boys out the back of the building while giving her boy a small hug then she let go of him."Let's get out of here you two." She tells them.

Jon sits up and raises a brow."Uh aren't you going to come in? You're letting the cold in as I left the door open for you." He called out."Whatever Damian, no wonder they call you a brat." He tells him.

Artemis shrugged and she thanks the waiter as he brought them their food."Who knows, I would still train them either way." She tells him.

damian sighed and entered closing the door once he was in and spoke "anyway what now? since your father and 'brother' ain't home what do you plan to do" he didn't seem to flinch at the word brat he's heard it enough that it didn't really bother him much as he knew he could be one

Alastor spoke "where would go though mom?" he enjoyed the light embrace from his mother ready to follow her wherever she went considering he knew his father wasn't to far and nik was outside still which he didn't trust that man

Wally spoke "I'm sure you would and make them very good archers just like you" before he took a bit from his food

Jon throws on the pillows from the couch at him."My brother should be home soon but we've got games but I don't know what do you want to do?" He asks him."Maybe there's training we could do." He shrugged.

Harley gives them boys a little push to go outside, she glanced behind her before going towards the car."We'll go to the botanical gardens and maybe we should wait for Ivy." She explains.

Artemis starts to eat and she smiles a little."They'd be a super kid for sure." She giggled a little."Anything you want to do after this?" She asks him.

"Get in, get what we need and get back out, shouldn't take too long if Tim's not causing trouble." Rose says and she leans against him "And that's true, but it's Tim, he might rush through it to get it over with."

Jason nods "Hey Dickie bird, how's living with Rose?" he asks looking at his brother "This is the first time one of them's move-", he gets a light kick from Rose so he chuckles "Shutting up now."

Jake yawns again leans again Jason, slowly falling asleep.

Ivy rolls her eyes "I want my store too!" she calls after Nik before letting the ground swallow up the Joker, only to spit him out at his amusement park. She walks to the others and hugs Vander "Help me clean up at the store. We're closing it for a while."

Connor shakes his head "Not that I know, unless you can teach M'gann some more cooking tips." he says with a sigh "She has gitten better, but still tends to burn stuff sometimes."

Alastor spoke "alright though is it due to nik and my father showing up?" he wasn't aware of what went down outside as he began to help clean the shop

joker spoke "well that wasn't fun all that mud and here i am back at my old stompin grounds"

damian spoke "training sounds fine but games also sound just as good what types of games do you have?" as he dodged the pillow speaking "missed me" as he picked it up to through it back at jon

wally spoke "why not go out bowling we haven't done anything like that in a while just you and me having a normal fun time no criminals to fight no nothing just a relaxed night out"

Barbara stands to grab Jake and take him to their room, laying him in their bed then tucks him in, she steps outside closing the door before she sits with Jason again to lean into him."We need to get that bed for him Jason." She tells him.

Richard chuckled at his brother."No its not the first time Jason for your information and she just moved in, unless you want me to pry into you and Barb or tell them how you were about your crush as a kid." He snickered at him but he nods at Rose."Sounds like a plan." He smiled at her.

Raven sits up with a small smile."Really? Maybe you could try yourself, don't you ever have to prepare something for Jon steps home?" She questioned."There has to be someone better than cooking, I don't cook much." She tells him.

Jon sighed, knowing he should be gentle with Damian since he was healing from Nik attaching him the other day."Uh we got like board games and Tim brought over some of his video games too, his rooms over there." He tells him.

Vander smiles a little at his mother, easing into her grasp."Okay mother." He nods."Do you want to pack somethings to take with us or are we staying?" He asks her as Harley goes to help out with the cleaning the shop with them.

Artemis shrugged."We could do that, then you could get you butt kicked at some bowling." She snickered a little at him, she finishes and pushes her plate away."Then we'll hit the hay at home." She tells him.

damian spoke "alright then lets play a few board games doubt tim will enjoy me in his room" as he located the board games and going over to place it on the floor

Alastor let ivy and vander talk as he just help his mom clean the place speaking "I wish dad would leave you alone he won't ever change" as he just helped her calmly

Wally spoke "i been practicing up so i think tonight i'll win and ya after that we'll hit the sack" he did ask for the bill so he could pay

Jon goes to sit on the floor with him,"So you're okay?" He asks him, he uses a couch pillow to sit on and he gets the board game setup with him."Richard must be the only one you get along with then." He mumnled.

Harley sighed."I know, I was a fool but I got you from it atleast." She brushed her hand on his cheek before getting to work as Vander joins them.

Artemis smirked a little."You're on." She grabs her purse and she stretched a little."The mission was an easy one today." She hums.

Rose checks her phone and says "That should be fixed in about a minute.", as if on que the doorbell rings "That'd be Hannah with the stuff." she says and she smiles at Barbara. She rests her head on Dick's shoulder and says "And if they, by chance, do find me, I think Hannah reinformed my outfit with bulletproof materials."

Jason gets up and opens the door "Eh... need some help with that Hannah?" he asks, but he just gets a blank look "Right, Babs, is the room cleaned up enough?" he asks turning to Barbara.

Connor thinks for a while "Well I don't know what else there is to do." he says.

Ivy sighs "We'll be safer in the gardens, besides, I don't trust them, that and Joker said he would be back later, so we need to be gone by that time." she explains.

Barbara nods at that."It should be, she's been mostly out here with Jake so there shouldn't be a mess in there and I didn't move some things so a bed for him could fit in there." She tells them.

Richard glanced at them though he noticed Julie was about to push herself off the couch so he quickly grabs her to pull into his lap."Such a little cutie." He cooes at her making her smile."I've got some strong material but I like my suit to be flexible." He tells her.

Raven pushed herself to her feet and she pulls him towards the kitchen."How about we make some cookies or cupcakes? I could send some for Killian and Rose and Richard then the guys at the tower while you bring some home?" She asks him.

Vander gets stuff put away and he nods."Okay, I'll grab some of my stuff to take with me then and I could take your things if you'd like." He offered.

"So when did you clean the extra room?" Jason asks "Because that's the one I was referring to."

"My suit still allows me to move around easily, but they'd like to avoid another incident with me almost dying." she says. Hannah looks at Barbara "Where eould you like the play pen?" she asks.

Connor chuckles "Alright." he says "I just hope Damian's not at the farm, dad will go crazy if he is."

Ivy nods slightly "We'll come back here when it's safe again." she says, she was going to miss her little shop.

Damian spoke "do you want to go first or shall I? and ya i'm fine still sore but.....I'll live and richard is more of an unavoidable irritation that seems to be able to keep up with me the most" he had already chosen his piece but mainly waited on what jon had to say

Alastor spoke "how long would that be though ivy?"as he helped his mom pack

wally spoke "could tell since you got home pretty quick"he smirked back and spoke "always loved your competitive side"

Barbara puts her hands on her hips as she gives Jason a look, here comes her sass."I'm sure Julie would like Jake to share the room with her for a bit so his bed could do in there for now." She folds her arms."There's only a few boxes in the other room." She turned to Hannah."We could put it behind the couch." She tells her.

Richard pulls Julie in hugging her, the little girl getting comfortable and she stwrts to doze off against him which he holds her out for Jason to take."Perhaps my suit needs some upgrades." He chuckles at her before he tries to tickle her.

Raven grabs out the stuff they would need for the stuff."So cupcakes or cookies or both?" She asks him."Your phone did go off, maybe your bothter was texting you and it's not surprising Damian sneaks over there from time to time and gets Jon into trouble or drags him off." She tells him.

Vander goes to get his things ans puts them in the car before helping his mother with hers but he leaves Harley's to Alastor to grab.

Jon grabs his piece and puts it on the board."Then what would Julie be to you? Do you not care of her like a niece?" He questioned him."There anyone else you even care about?" He gives him a pillow to sit on as well.

Artemis giggled and punched his shoulder before going outside to the car."Then let's go, maybe we should make a little bet." She snickered at him.

Jason takes Julie and brings her to bed "Just asking, he might need his own room eventuslly." he points out "Besides, he doesn't really seem used to being a kid."

Rose chuckles "I'm not ticklish, wouldn't be good if I was." she says "And I'm sure Hannah can upgrade your suit for you, you just gotta ask her." she points out.

Hannah scans the room "Won't it be better in the corner? If I put it behind the couch it's going to be in your walking path." she says "That and you can make this bigger if she grows olders."

Connor thinks for a while "Cookies is easier, and yeah, I don't get why Jon hangs out with him, Damian can be a bit of a jerk." he says "And he has no consideration for the feelings of others."

Ivy sighs softly "I don't know how long it'll take." she admits "But I don't know what Nik is planning, but I don't like it."

Barbara walks around the room, tapping her cheek a little."I suppose out it in the corner where I put her toys." She goes to gathers those and put them in their basket before she moves them out of the way."He really doesn't but he could share the room with Julie for a little bit til we get that other room ready for him." She tells him.

Richard puts an arm around her after trying,"Well it was worth a try to get you to giggle or aleast smiling" He pulls her cheek before kissing it."When are you going to leave?" He asks her."I have some tidying to do in my I mean our place, bit messy I haven't had the chance to tidy lately." He tells her.

Raven puts all the stuff on the counter."Jon said something about Damian being closer to his age and I'm not sure what other reason he has to be and I agree with that though you Kent's certainly are drawn to the Wayne's." She teased him.

Vander stands by the car and calls for them."It'll be okay mother, we've got eachother but what did he want from you?" He asks her.."I've got everything in car ready." He tells her.

"In a short while." Rose says "And you do have some help now you know." she points out "Sure Hannah might not show herself much, but at least she's not as obvious as a certain butler of mine." she says "Though we might have to give her a list of chores so she knows what to do."

Jason nods "I'm not complaining or anything, but why did Hannah get it for us?" he asks "Thought you went to the store today."

"I'll tell you later." Ivy says leaning against the car "After reinforcing my gardens."

"Technically Tim's not a Wayne." Connor says and he sighs "Might talk to Jon about his 'friendship' with Damian later."

Barbara placed the basket over on the table for the meantime."Well hun, I just went for a few things and I was not going to get the bed myself, I was going to wait for you and Rose offered so I said sure." She explains.

Richard waved his hands."Rose she doesn't have to do all the chores, it's okay I could do some." He shrugged."Though it would be helpful if I don't have the time to." He leans into the couch and glanced at the others."I'll make a list when I get home." He tells her.

Raven works on getting the cookies and hands it over for Conner to mix it."Well aren't they like I mean Bruce adopted them right? I know they don't have his name except for Damian for obvious reasons." Her brows furrowed."Just be gentle with him." She tells him.

Vander nods."Okay." He calls for Alastor and Harley to get in the car which Harley walks over giving Ivy a small hug for her standing up for her then she climbs in and Vander holds out the keys before climbing in with them.

damian spoke "julie is okay just i don't see jason as a brother like i said they need to earn that title from me " he sighed lightly adding "I care for barbra a bit then again if she where to get hurt then well dad will be gripped at by gordon"

alastor joins them in the car speaking "though where exactly are we going??"

Wally spoke "A bet like what exactly artemis?" though he took the punch

Jon sighed."That doesn't tell me what you think of Julie like what you call your brothers not your brothers." He moves his piece after rolling the dice."Then what am I to you..." He mumbled.

Harley pats him."Like Vander said earlier, the Botanical gardens, it'll be safer for us there." She tells him.

Artemis gets into the car and buckles herself in then put her purse st her feet."Like whichever one of us wins, what would your bet be?" She asks him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back