• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Jon bites his lip a little and he stretched, Richard lifts a hand for Jason to give him a minute to speak with Damian."Where are you and are you okay? Bruce wasn't picking up his phone either and I know what's going on in Gotham so I'm trying to make sure you're okay." He tells him.

Vander shrugged at that."Does that matter with your place, not like I'm going to judge you but I don't know why you don't go with us." He sighed and he sits down messing either some of the plants."I don't think he'd come for us? Not sure what he wanted from mom." He tells him.

Artemis sighed."Maybe it's cause of the snow?" She pouts a little though she put on a smile a second later."We'll just make the snowman like you say and we could put on a movie." She tells him.

Damian made a fist lightly and spoke "and you haven't been out looking for him all you thought to do was call me? look i'm fine if you wondering I'm at jons place and yes i know clark hates me but with gotham being taken over the wayne manner is not a safe place to be nor is the league of assassins if he's partnered up with any villains that know of that place like deathstroke does so I can't go there so this was the last place i could think of that not everyone would think of me going to"

alastor spoke "but I am going with you guys just I don't think it's really wise to go back at the moment not with nik getting to close to comfort I can buy new clothes its not like i've done it before when me and mom had to leave our place in the spurr of the moment when I was young"

wally spoke "maybe but it's odd for them to close at such a time even if there was snow on the ground" but he nodded at the new idea artemis made

Rose groans and she says "First of all, I'm an assassin. Second of all, That is the first guy I killed in around a year, finally, I'd rather get us both out of here alive." she says "But if your problem is with me killing them, find us a safe way out."

Connor nods at that "Yeah, but I'm worried." he says, Tim might get reckless and do something stupid, even if Rose came back to finish the mission.

Jason nods at his brother and he sighs "Well." he mumbles, he knew they had to be careful with Barbara's brother, but there were more important things to do.

"Vander can take you, if he mastered traveling with plants anyway." Ivy tells Alastor.

Richard walked around the room as he talks to him."Well I had to check on you first Damian, you're my littlest brother and Bruce can handle himself but we'll have to be careful about this situation we can't just rush in, but you just ask Clark if you can be there or go to the Titans Tower." He sighed."Just don't go to Gotham by yourself or drag Jon there either." He hangs up the phone before Damian would even make a comment you're not my brother."So where we Jason." He turned towards his brother."He's okay, he's at the Kent's farm with Jon." He tells him.

Tim pulls out a small comm from his shoe which he atleast brought that he was refusing to let Rose kill people when there were other ways, he was calling someone in as he was dodging the men."Whatever." He gets behind her quickly and in zoomed Bart grabbing the guns from each person and knocking them off their feet, they were in Central city so Tim had called for him."You rung? Wait." He laughs."Why is he a girl?" He giggled.

Raven goes to get the next batch of cookies to put on the counter with the others."It'll be okay, those boys are well trained." She smiled at him.

Vander glanced at his mother then to his friend,"I've learned some new tricks so I should be able to." He stands and walls him to the door."Mom and Harley, we'll try not to take too long." He tells them.

Artemis smiled at him."Let's go home then." She kisses his cheek and she turned to her window."Would you ever want to rejoin the team or are you really done wanting to be a hero?" She asks him.

damian wanted to say something but richard had hung up before he could and grumbled "of course he'd hang up before i get my two cents in" though he sighed and spoke "how would you father react if I ask him if I can crash her for a few nights though jon?"

Alastor sighed "alright you win Vander lets go get some my stuff" as he joined his friend

Wally spoke "I'm thinking of it just not at the moment kind of want to take a small break from fighting crime" as he kissed her back

Jon shrugged."I don't know, you could ask grandma she wouldn't turn you down cause you're a kid and because you're my friend so dad would have to talk to her." He smiles at him."Do you think Bruce is okay?" He asks him.

Vander grabs hole of his friend and some vines lift them, he uses those those climb around and get around a little quicker."Just give me the directions." He tells him.

Artemis nods at that and she smiled a little, once they did get home she steps outside to bring her purse inside and she brings out a carrot."Let's build this snowman." She hummed.

Damian spoke "I don't know if dad is okay Richard decided to call me cause dad wasn't picking up his phone I honestly want Richard to look for him that's what pisses me off he has the audacity to call me wondering where I'm at when he can't even get dad to pick up Gotham needs batman they can go a week without boy wonder but they need batman right now I wish Richard wasn't so concerned for me he knows I can handle myself his main focus should be trying to locate dad" though he'd try dialing his dad himself

Alastor spoke "alright" for now they where going the right way till he spoke "take a left here" he was still worried they may come across nik again or one of his many goons

Wally nodded and got to making the snowman perhaps making a few snowballs to throw at artemis now and then

Jon sighs and he pushed at Damian."Thats what brothers do and he could be put there in the fight unless you think they've got him." He fiddles with the couch pillow a little."You don't think we should go there do you?" He says quietly."We probably shouldn't." He mumbled.

Vander gets him over to the place and he sets him down but leaves the vines wrapped around himself since they would have to be quick about this and get home after he grabs his things.

Artemis squeaked and she throws a snowball at him before trying to get some down his shirt with a snicker before she pushes the carrot on there for the nose on the snowman, she smiled a little.

Rose rolls her eyes when she's used as human shield "Well... the cover for this gang was a maid cafe, so..." she trails off and mentions to Tim "We asked Zatanna for help." she adds.

"Right, Clark's gonna love that." Jason says "And we were talking about Barbara's brother, she seems pretty reluctant to share most things." he says "And we're already being careful."

Ivy nods "Good, we'll see you two soon." she says.

Richard sighed."Well we can't send Damian home, so if Clark asks like a jerk just cause he's there then we just send him to Titans Tower." He waved a hand."She's probably afraid, just take care of her and the kids, he knows how to fight and Barb isn't the only smart one between them if you don't come for him he might just come his way to her." He bites his lip."Do you need any help dealing with him or could I focus on helping Gotham?" He asks him.

Tim blushes a little embarrassed."I've got the data so let's turn it in, I'm going to go and you open the bag." He walks by her, he had made that music box, he walks to leave the Cafe as he was going to get to the mountain though he didn't know if Rose would follow and Bart followed behind him."Well I should get going." He waves to Rose and he runs off while Tim wraps his arms around himself."It's cold out here in this maid outfit..." He mumbled.

damian spoke "last thing i want is us going back and there are goons of niks watching the mansion for any sign of life going back would be stupid at this point and Richard said he doesn't want me bringing you into this mess last i want is your father blowing a fuse if you where to get hurt cause you wanted to help me get back home bad enough that he'll blow a gasket for me being here regardless of your grandma vouching for me" he sighed folding his arms still trying to get his dad to no success which did bother damian even though he hid it so he'd text Richard 'you need to start looking for batman like now this silence is unnerving I don't care if he can handle himself what if he's being held somewhere and is in danger?'

Alastor got all that he needed including a few knives in case they needed to defend themselves speaking "right let's get out of here before we're noticed by anyone who may work for Nik"

Wally would let her knowing she can't keep up with him only fair as he shivered speaking "man that's cold" as he grabbed some snow to put down her back

Rose follows Tim and dumps her cloak over his head before junping to a rooftop and disappearing from sight, appearing in Dick's apartment and she plops down on the couch "Tim's gonna hate me forever." she says.

Jason nods "I'll work on it, but we can't do anything reckless either." he says "I'll talk to her about it when I get back, you on the other hand, should ask what happened." he says "I'll try getting in touch with Bruce and when everyone's available we need to make a plan.

"Except Tim has the body of a girl now." Connor points out and he adds "I imagine that's different."

Last edited:
Barbara was just laying on the couch with the TV on, she would move Jake once his bed was all ready for him, she pulls the blanket off the back of the couch to get comfy with.

Richard nods at his brother."That's why I say be careful and same about the situation with Gotham, so I agree we should all gather sometime to discuss discuss plan." He grabs his phone."Speaking of which Damian is already ordering me around to go find Bruce..." He sighs and texts Damian to wait on that, he jumped as Rose was suddenly there."Oh hi there, uh need to talk?" He asks her.

Raven gets the rest of the cookies done with him and starts packaging them."It probably is, he's probably faltered and feels weird like that." She turned to fhe zeta tube as Tim comes through with Rose's cloak, surprised that she had landed it to him before he runs over to Conner, hugging him.

Jon moves his piece."Maybe we could make some snowman of eachother." He challenged him trying to distract Damian from fhe Gotham situation and his father though it was late, maybe they should do that the next day and he wondered where his brother was."My father probably would and I'm not sure if he knows about Tim moving in either." He tells him.

Vander goes with him and he noticed someone flying by with wings, it was Dylan on the loose though he moves a bit quicker to get away with Alastor and bring him to the gardens, he sets him down and the vines disperse, he walks inside before him.

Artemis jumped and she pushes him over into the snow with her ontop of him."You jerk." She laughs though and she leans down to give him a kiss then gets offhim to go inside the house."Hot chocolate?" She asks him.

"So we were at the computer, the idiot wasn't wearing any protective clothing, and I hear someone approach the door yeah?" Rose asks "So once a guy comes in, gun ready to shoot whoever's at the computer, which was Tim, my reflexes kick in." she adds resting her head on the back of the couch, staring at the ceiling.

Jason nods slightly "And since you're an assassin you killed the guy." he says, earning a nod "Yeah I see that not sitting well with Tim, given how you are I'd say that's the only one dead."

Connor hugs back "How'd it go?" he asks "And do you want to borrow one of my shirts until Zatanna gets here?" he asks, though he frowns seeing the cloak "Huh, that'd odd, she never lends out her cloak to anyone." he mumbles.

Richard sighed and walks over to her, sitting on the couch next to her."Don't you tell Bruce, Jason." He knew he probably didn't have to tell him that but he did anyway, he pulls her in."I doubt he would, I mean he doesn't hate Jason and you were only trying to protect him and help out." He nudged the bag with his foot."What's in that and aren't you suppose to have a cloak you wear?" He asks her.

Tim holds onto him, he gives him a quick kiss then hands him a chocolate bar with a rose since he was a little rude to him earlier."We almost got caught and there were alot of them with guns, Rose did come back to help with the mission and she killed someone...so I called in Bart so she wouldn't do it again and take out the men, I didn't have my gear I was too distracted by the fact I had to be turned into a girl." He says quietly but he nods when he offered to let him wear one of his shirts, he releases his grasp on him."Then why did she give it to me?" His brows furrowed.

damian frowned at the text but listened to Jon speaking "it's late though " as he moved his piece of course he made one more text stating 'fine I'll wait but i have a bad feeling about all this does tim and jason know about your inability to get ahold of batman?'

Alastor spoke "that was close to close if he spotted us we'd been goners for sure" as he followed Vander putting his stuff down once inside

wally spoke "hey you did it first only fair love" as he kissed her back of course he spoke "hot chocolate sounds nice after being out here i can go for some"

Jon shrugged."I guess so..." He sighed, he stretched a little and was a little tired though his stomach rumbled as he was hungry for dinner since they haven't had dinner."Not sure when dad's going to be home or Conner and Tim." He sighed though Richard quickly texts him telling him he doesn't know if Tim does but Jason knows.

Vander sits down."Yeah no kidding, though I think that's the brother to one of those little heroes, the girl with electric powers think Valyn was her name so that must be Dylan though I dont know why he's out there." He tells him."Get all that you need?" He asks him.

Artemis smiles softly and she throws a other snowball at him before getting them some hot chocolate calling him in to get some, she sits at the table."Should probably hit the hay after this unless you want to put in a movie." She offered.

damian spoke "maybe we should also eat...." he did read the text replying 'well Tim needs to know so maybe I'll talk to him when he gets to the kents house oh and next time you hang up before I can get my two cents in I'll make sure you pay for that'

Alastor spoke "i did got a few knives in case we need to defend ourselves on top of a good amount of clothes but if that was Dylan his sister shouldn't be to far behind...."

Wally spoke "perhaps a movie will be fine unless you think you'll fall asleep to it"

"Lend it to Tim cause he was cold." Rose says and she looks at the bag, finally opening it "And Jason won't tell Bruce, right?" she asks. When she sees the music box she frowns slightly, inspecting it "Tim said he made it for me, but..."

Connor thinks for a while and says "Maybe she lend it because that outfit looks cold." he says "Thanks for the chocolate bar." he adds. He takes his phone and texts Zatanna that the undercover mission is over.

Jason shrugs "I mean, it'd be pretty rude to snitch on her." he says and he adds "I better go back to Barbara, take care you two." he says and he heads back home.

Richard leans into the couch and he raised a brow at the text from Damian just giving him an 'You're adorable little man though whatever' He snickered and he glanced at the music box."No, he won't Jason kills but he hasn't lately." He shrugged."Though but what? It's a gift for you." He tells her.

Barbara quietly curls up, she had almost fallen asleep but when Jason came in she jerked awake and sat up, she lays down when she noticed it was Jason and slowly stretched."Is Richard okay?" She asks him.

Tim smiles a little and he pulls the cloak off to fold it for Rose then goes to put it in the room, he goes to get one of Conner's shirts himself after that and gets out of the maid out to put that on and those leggings from before, walking back over to Conner."Probably so and well..." He glanced at Raven then leans over to whisper to Conner, he'd be a girl for him for he knows what, for some spice and so on, blushing as he goes over to sit down waiting for Zatana to come change him back into a boy.

Jon stands up and goes over to the kitchen and goes through what they have then he turned towards Damian."What would you like to eat? We have plenty of stuff." He tells him.

Vander shrugs."Maybe though like I said his sister is a hero, Dylan I don't know what he is but I don't think he is..." He mumbled and he sighed."So what do you want to do?" He asks him.

Artemis held her cup and sipped a little bit."If I'm cuddled up against you then probably but that's not going to bother you is it?" She raised a brow."You could pick the movie." She tells him.

"Don't know." Rose mumbles and she sighs opening the box "It's a music box?" she asks, raising an eyebrow and she frowns slightly, why would Tim make her this when he hates her?

Connor chuckles "Zatanna should be here soon." he says "And are you going to tell Bruce?" he asks, referring to the fact Rose killed someone, if Bruce found out he'd kick her off the team.

"Yeah he's fine." Jason says and he walks over to her "Do you think that the others are alright?" he asks "And we need to meet up and get a plan goibg for takibg Gotham back."

Ivy, by now, has made small areas in the gardens "Did you finished with the lights Vander?" she asks while moving more plants to the entrance

Barbara runs her fingers through her hair and she nods slowly."We do and I'm guessing you want me on the sidelines." She pokes his cheek."Who specifically do you mean by the others? I mean we're all well trained but I'm sure they'll be okay." She sits up so he had room to sit with her.

Richard pokes a button on it for it to show a hologram of her family."I'm thinking he wanted you to forgive him so he decided to make you a gift." He gestured to it."Do you like it? Maybe you should thank him." He shrugged.

Tim smiled towards Conner at that and he nods, he pats the couch cushion for him to sit with him."Maybe...or if she does it again I'll tell Bruce." He bites his lip."Once she gets here we're going home yeah?" He asks him.

Vander turned to his mother."Yeah I had already gotten to them before I left with Alastor." He nods."Did you need anything else? Just have to ask." He tells her.

"Don't be too hard on her though." Connor says "And yeah, if Jon saw you like that he'd lose his shit and than Damian will no doubt find out too, best that doesn't happen." he points out.

"I like it, but I'm not sure if he wants to see me right now." she mumbles "But I can always text him." she says and she sends Tim a 'Thank you', since she's not sure what else to say."

"Can you plan small flowers all over the city, preferably green ones." she says, if she was going to help people she would have to prepare.

Jason nods slightly "You can't abandon the kids, least of all Jake, he was left behind only recently after all."

Barbara nods at that."I know, they need me." She throws the blanket on the back of the couch before standing."We should probably move Jake to his new bed." She tells him.

Richard stands."He'll come around though I need to wash up, I've got work tomorrow as well." He walks towards the bathroom, he does take a quick shower and got dressed before walking out.

Tim chuckled at him."No doubt Jon would be teasing you and me both though Damian, no I'm not being near him like this he is ruthless." He mumbled the Damian part though he answers Rose with a 'You're welcome' before he stands up once Zatana would get there.

Vander raises a brow though he doesn't question her, he knew what she was planning."I'll go an do that, Alastor coming with me or no?" He asks him.

damian spoke "do you guys have lunch meat?" he wasn't really one to be picky but he also didn't want to take too much food lunch meat was inexpensive so he knew most people may buy that in bulk

Alastor spoke "hmmm maybe figure a game plan for tomorrow i'm sure your mom would want to keep an eye out for nik and any other villains who are with him but we could see about watching a movie"

Wally spoke "so if i where to put on a romance movie you'll fall asleep to it?" he was teasing of course

Zatanna would eventually arrive knocking on the door speaking "tim you here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back