• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"That was in the afternoon." Jake points out and he pouts "I like picture books, but I don't like libraries." he tells her.

Rose sighs as she follows him "Don't we need a plan for this?" she asks "Like what are we gonna do when we get there? Or how are we going to find out what they're hiding?"

Barbara sighed."It was yesterday okay." She starts to drive to the store."Why don't you like libraries? I'm not sure what else you would want to do, could just take you home and give you a bath then put on a movie for you." She suggests before her brother calls her and she just picks it up too tell him to change their meeting place to Metropolis and that she'd pick a time later." She tells him before hanging up the phone on him.

Tim glanced at her."We should check if the place has any cameras, question some of the girls maybe some frequent customers, and snoop around while acting like we work there." He gestured to the Cafe when they got near there."When we get there we'll need to get dressed in uniform." He tells her.

Valyn nods at him."I'll come with you then." She smiles a little."Thanks for what you said to Dylan, I feel like you're going more than I am...what kind of sister am I?" She sighed.

Dylan shrugged."Well basically yeah, that's what I mean by that." He waved his hands."Maybe to another town? Gotham is probably chaotic and I don't want her going there until things settle down in the city." He tells him.

Jon sits by the window and he sighed."Damain, do you think Bruce could handle this himself?" He asks him."You probably shouldn't go out there." He tells him.

"Probably only after they hire us." Rose mumbles "But we can't do anything right after we get there, that'd be too suspicious." she says "And we can ask the others questions, but we should bother the customers, don't know how loyal they are to the gang." she mumbles.

Jake shrugs "It's too quiet." he answers "And it's confusing to find the book you need." he adds. He wanted to be somewhere he xould run around, not sit quietly.

Damian says "Clearly father left a note.....I suppose for once I can sit back Mitch's aunt is here the kate woman" he says looking out the window

Mitch says "hey your a great sister, don't think otherwise ok? now let's go" he smiles he then says to Dylan "Dylan you saved Damien if you go back and even earn their trust they are keeping an eye on you closely and even if you evade them they are gonna suspect something"

Barbara gets to the parking lot to park the car."Why not just go to the park then, you could go play out in the snow but we can't be out there for too long with Julie." She offered.

Tim sighed."Yeah, we'll check in and try to get the work and as I said we have to act like the others by working." He explained then goes over to the doors."We'll talk to the girls, we should check the building too maybe stay after the place closes, this should be a simple enough job though after you, go on." He tells her.

Valyn shrugged."I don't know, are you just saying that?" She sighed, she goes over to the bike."You and your gadgets able to call this here, should get one of those for the one Richard got for me." She giggled.

Dylan waved a hand."Yeah? I couldn't leave the kid like that...reminded me of me in a way." He says quietly before he takes off ahead of them.

Jon turned towards him."Conner might yell at me or father might if I went out there, Conner was kinda scary when he was being protective and lecturing me but I want go out there." He mumbled."Why don't we put on a movie? I'll have to go home in a bit though." He tells him.

"Alright!" Jake says with a smile.

Rose sighs and she says "Let's see what we're dealing with first." she mumbles going in to see the owner of the cafe and she walks towards him "Excuse me," she says with a sweet smile "My friend and I would like to work here. We heard you were hiring." she says. The man inspects the two "You'll have to agree to a few rules first, come to my office and then we'll talk." he says mentioning for them to follow.

Barbara smiles at him."Maybe they have sleds in here that you could use." She steps out of the car and she gets Julie, letting Jake get himself out."So I say when got to go we go okay? Like I said we can't be out there too long with her." She tells him.

Tim shrugged."Whatever, I sorta just want to get this job done with as you know." He gestured to himself."You asked for a plan and that's it." He followed her and he goes quiet as he talks to the man, he follows them.

Damian while worried about his father wanted to do better by Alfred and be around more then go solo "Sure Jon you pick the movie"

Mitch hops on his bike and says "I'm not just saying that, you spent years looking for him when normal people would assume their loved one is dead, I can only picture the number of nights you went sleepless trying to find him" Mitch gets on and says "I can install the chip in for ya if you really want one' he took off after Dylan

"What's not long?" Jake asks getting out of the car "And if she's dressed was enough she can stay outside longer right?" he asks.

"We can't rush Tim." Rose warns him while following the boss to his office, where he lays down some ground rules, they have to stay in the apartments above the cafe, which is fair, the basement is off limits and they can't be at the cafe after closing time anymore.

Barbara held onto her and closed the door, walking after Jake."I know but I want to be careful with her, she's littler than you." She walks into the store and sits her in cart, buckling her in."We could make hot chocolate when we get home too though do you want to walk or ride in here with her?" She asks him.

Tim just followed her."I know...it would be sloppy." He mumbled, he folds his arms and knew this basement would have to be something they check out since they were told they couldn't go there.

Valyn climbs onto it with him and wraps her arms around him."He's my twin, maybe call it twintuition but I always had a feeling he was out there and Nik was hiding him from me." She explains."Yeah, that and nightmares but since I've been with you there's been less nightmares because I feel safe with you." She says quietly."Might as well and I could use some riding lessons." She tells him.

Jon walks over to a self where there were movies, they could stream movies but since they had movies he was going to pick one off the shelf and he grabs home alone."What about this one?" He asks him.

"Alright, but who closes the shopnif we're not allowed in there after closing time?" Rose asks tilting her head slightly. The boss chuckles "Me and themothers will do it, you girls deserve some free time as well." he says, making Rose nod while suppressing a shiver going down her spine, this guy is giving her the creeps.

Jake tilts his head "I'll walk." he says "Maybe there's an indoor playground somewhere?" he asks

Barbara shrugs."The mall should have one or a restaurant if you want to eat out." She suggests, she pushes the cart."We shouldn't take too long in here, we just need a few things we didn't get yesterday." She tells him.

Tim nods slowly at what he says, he glanced at Rose."So where do we get our uniforms and this apartment? Got a key then, we'll share." He held out a hand before folding his arms."We could start whenever, we've got nothing else to do." He puts on a smile.

Damian says "Ah Richard speaks highly of this one I haven't seen it, so yes lets" he smiles and goes to make popcorn

Mitch says "I can give you some lessons" he says smiling and catches up with Dylan

Valyn smiled at him."We might as well when we come back there or go to your place." She suggests and held on tightly, Dylan was going towards a small town that was nearby and he lands by a store and waits for them.

Jon goes to put the movie in and he jumps onto the couch with a smile."Just regular kid activities, we should do those while you're cooped up in here and this is a start." He giggled.

Rose resists the urge to facepalm, Tim was impatient, which, given that they had to change him to a girl, makes sense, but still, he seemed a little too eager. "Building is across the street, you'll get your key in the evening and hand it back in the morning when you head to work, you two can share apartment 4-D, tell the guy at the desk and he'll give you your key." the boss says "Uniforms will be there already. Try to find out your own size."

Jake shakes his head "I don't wanna eat out, I wanna play." he says "Besides, your cooking is good." he adds with a smile.

Barbara smiled at that."There's actually a little park where we live, since instead of going to to the mall we could go to the one close by." She offered."Is there a snack you'd like to get?" She asks him."You could pick something out." She tells him.

Tim glanced at Rose for her facepalming before he gives a nod."Yeah, got it and anything we need to know for rules in the Cafe?" He asks him."Then we'll be on our way." He tells him.

Damian makes the popcorn and says "Well Alfred did tell me I'm only a kid once and to enjoy it, maybe I should take that advice"

Mitch pulls up and parks and as he walks up to Dylan with V he asks "So what are we grabbing?"

Dylan shrugged."Why not grab some stuff incase one of us gets hurt? Then for like food I'd say we'd eggs, milk, snacks, drinks, get some chcooates for the lady man, probably some soups and chili, bread, whatever you might think we'd need." He explains, Valyn followed after them.

Jon nods at him."Well you should, try to be a normal kid and hey maybe you could go to school with me." He smiled at him."Mom and dad rarely let's me and Conner use our power doing farm work." He tells him."I'm surprised you haven't watch this movie though, it's funny and seems like you'd be one to set traps like the ones in the movie." He tells him.

"Cookies." Jake mumbles and he looks around the store, it was pretty busy, so he sticks close to Barbara.

Rose chuckles as the boss thinks for a while. "Always listen to the customer, but don't hesistate to put them in their place if they go too far." the boss says "And work quickly and effecient, that's all we ask from our workers." he adds. Rose nods slightly when he finalizes with "You start tomorrow, get settled into your apartment for today."

Barbara giggled and she takes him towards the cookies to let him pick out the ones he was wanting."Might as well grab a few things for food like milk and bread." She nods.

Tim nods as he explains."We'll be on our way then." He nudged Rose to get going and walks with her."Least we don't have to refer to people as master or senpai." He mumnled."We should grab the key...this is just going to be awkward sharing an apartment with you." He sighed.

Damain says "Jon this movie is rated e for everyone if I were the one setting traps this movie would be over in 10 minutes and they'd be dead" he says handing Jon a bowl with a good amount of butter and then sits in the chair next to him.

Mitch says "Honestly have a variety sounds like a good idea Dylan, I'll grab stuff for main meals if you and V wanna grabs snacks and med stuff"

Dylan pushes a cart towards Mitch while he grabs a basket."You sure you don't want her going with you?" He raises a brow, he shrugged and walks off in which Valyn gives Mitch's cheek a kiss."Meet you at the register." She smiled at him before following her brother.

Jon sighed."It's PG isn't it? E is a game rating..." He mumbled."I mostly said that cause you would set traps but no killing, that's not how we do things." He pokes him friends cheek before grabbing a handful and starting the movie for them.

Damian shurgs "PG, E for everyone, it's almost the same thing just for different types of entertainment" he watches the movie

Mitch smiles as he goes down some allies grabbing things to cook and even Tupperware for leftovers

Rose rolls her eyes "You could've said no to the mission." she points out, once at the front desk she tells the guy their apartment number and she gets handed a key "You can still back down if you prefer." she mumbles as she heads up the stairs.

Jake picks strawberry cream cookies and runs back to Barbara, showing them to her.

Barbara lets him put it in the cart when he brought them over, she grabbed chocolate ones herself to put in the cart after getting the milk and bread and she goes over what they have."That should be everything we came for." She tells him.

Tim follows her."We were picked for the job, maybe Megan would've been a better choice for this." He shrugged."Why didn't you refuse this mission then? I'm not backing down." He tells her.

Dylan starts to throw stuff into the basket they could have and he hummed a little as he does so, he was getting weird looks from people and he has accidentally swat people with them as well which got someone to snap at him so Valyn drags him with her to the register when they grabbed the stuff.

Jon pulls over the blanket he used when he stayed there and offered to share with Damian."Yeah..." He shrugged and he stretched a little."What kind of oher activities would you like to do after this?" He asks him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back