• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Jon pats his brothers arm."I don't blame you on that when it comes to Bruce...I could ask him or maybe you could go somewhere that can?" He suggests before standing up."I'm picking up crying in the barn." He tells him.

Bruce walks to the kitchen and greeted Breanna before going to grab himself a cup of coffee, he goes to take a seat at the table."So know what you want to make?" He asks him.

Brianna leaned on the counter "Jason I'll make it up to you. I again, am really sorry. I'll do anything to make it up to you. I'll even apologize to her if you want." she really thought it was a simple mistake and didn't know why he was so mad about it. Everybody forgets things, even her. He knew that right?

"You can do me a favor by shutting up." Jason snaps at her "I came here to get away from drama, not get dragged into more. No get out of the kitchen!".

"I don't think Tim wants to see me." Conner says "You go talk to him." he says and sighs, heading off to check to check if the animals still have water.

Jon pats his brothers arm."I don't blame you on that when it comes to Bruce...I could ask him or maybe you could go somewhere that can?" He suggests before standing up."I'm picking up crying in the barn." He tells him.

Bruce walks to the kitchen and greeted Breanna before going to grab himself a cup of coffee, he goes to take a seat at the table."So know what you want to make?" He asks him.
Breanna looked at bruce. she mumbles under her breathe "why should he get to be in charge?" she asked in a little bit of an upset mood because of jason. "why the asshole?"

Jon grabs his brother."No you're not going to just walk off, own up and figure out what to do with what we discussed." He pouts at him and he pushes him towards the barn.

Bruce sighed."Jason Peter Todd! I would check that attitude and atleast let her apologize, you'll be having to make a portion of dinner for her too." He tells him."Again, I asked you what you are going to make?" He turns to him.

"Not sure yet, probably something simple like spahgetti." Jason says and he sighs "And why should she apologize to me? She forgot Barbara, there's no point in telling me she's sorry." she points out, which should be obviousl really.

Conner sighs and goes to the barn "Fine, but I expect the water to be refreshed everywhere!" he calls to Jon before opening the door "Tim can we talk?" he asks.

Hannah decides to knock on Richard's room door when she's back with the kids and she goes to unpack the groceries. Sage goes back to sitting on a chair and she hugs her knees.

Jake runs in and he says "I kinda miss going grocery shopping with Hannah." he says and dumps his coat on the couch before going to get something to drink.

Brianna raised her voice "do you even know what an apology is?! Everybody forgets things! even me. it's not a big deal!!" she was upset. "why is it such a big deal to you?! she's just your wife! i get it!"

Barbara let out a small laugh as she followed behind and steps aside to let Julie come running in after Jake."Oh? Maybe you should ask just like you can ask if you ever want to go over to uncle Richards." She tells him.

Richard sits up in his bed."Don't come in!" He goes to get dressed quickly, least pants."Did you need something Hannah?" He called out, Jade goes fo give Sage a hug.

Jon sighs but he gives a nod."Just go get that done." He runs off to go get the rest of the chores done and Tim was up on the top floor, he was hiding behind some hay."Why?" He sniffles and hugs his knees.

Bruce leans back into his chair."Both of you knock it off! Breanna go find something to do or you can go help Jason with dinner and enough on that." He was stern with his words."Go on Jason." He tells him.

"i'll just help with dinner, if jason doesn't murder me first" she said snarky. Breanna purposely picked a fight.

Jason clenches her fist "She's not just my wife Brianna, she's my best friend too and you," he glares at her "do not have the right to talk about her like that, Alfred would have your head if he heard you talk like this about a member of our family.", he looks at Bruce "I'd love to keep my attitude in check dad, but no one talks about Babs like that, not even your daughter." he says, calling him dad on purpose to show Brianna he's as much Bruce's son as she is his daughter "I don't need help."

Sebastian, who had been tending to the garden walks in "I know I'm in charge of most things until Alfred's back, but can you please keep your yelling to the minimum Brianna, i heard you outside." he says and looks at Bruce "Shall I get Jason's room in order?" he asks "Also... Jason hasn't killed anyone since he got together with Barbara, don't break that streak."

Rose giggles while she gets dressed. "Just wanted to let you know we're back." Hannah says and she smiles slightly "No need to hurry up on our account." he adds. Sage accepts the hug "Is it weird I'm like this?" she mumbles quietly.

Richard just plops down on the bed at that and makes a face Rose."What're you so giggly about?" He teases her, Jade gives her a squeeze in the hug before pulling away."No I don't think so." She tells her.

Bruce was surprised Jason was even calling him dad."I didn't say what she's doing is fine because it's not Jason and I don't need a fight breaking out." He waved down Sebastian."Can you give Breanna something to do like chores while you get Jason's room ready?" He asks him.

She looked hurt hearing Jason "forget it, maybe I should just go. It might please Jason for once!" she said holding back tears in her eyes "maybe i can find a homeless shelter or something to live in instead" she was going to walk off.

Sebastian grabs Breanna and he says "You can clean your room while waiting for dinner, no doubt Jason was already in a bad mood when he got here.", how did Alfred deal with these people on a daily basis?

Jason sighs "I'm not trying to get into fights here." he says and starts getting everything he needs to make dinner "Like I get she doesn't trust me, but really?"

Conner sighs "Well, look, I don't know if I can have kids and I don't know how the hell I'm gonna find out either." he says "But I do want an honest answer Tim, do you want kids yes or no?"

Rose smiles "Cause you were in such a hurry, it was funny to see." she says, hugging him. Sage sighs "Then why does it feel like I should be strong, because I'm supposed to be the holding the ring, not Rose and I just can't...."

Breanna sighs and nods "yes sir," she said to Sebastian. She obediently went up to her room upset. As she was cleaning her room she went through stuff, boxed some old stuff up, and put others away. She didn't understand why Jason didn't trust her. She was no less family than he was.

Richard wraps his arms around her when she comes over."I didn't know if she'd try to walk in though I did almost trip on my trips." He makes a face at her, Jade shrugged."Because you have the strength in you to do what you must or perhaps you need to loosen up and confide in those around you like Rose." She tells her.

Tim quickly wiped his tears with his sleeve."I think you already know the answer to that, but I don't want you leaving me just because I possibly do." He tells him."You can find out..." He mumbled.

Bruce sighed,"I would expect you to be more mature not to start a fight but her, not so much." He stands up."I'll help you set up for dinner." He offered.

"It's Hannah, she won't walk in unless you say it's okay." Rose says and she adds "And don't give me that face Dick.", she rests her head on his shoulder "We should probably go and see if she needs help.". Sage looks down "I don't need to loosen up, I have Killian and his siblings as cousins." she says and she looks away "I don't want to cause Rose anymore trouble."

"But still, I want to hear you say it." Conner says "And how am I supposed to find out Tim?" he asks leaning against the wall.

"I guess." Jason says and he adds "And why don't you expect it from her?" he asks. Sebastian looks at Breanna "You shouldn't try to pick fights, especially if you don't know why someone's here and not at their own house." he advices.

Richard makes another face at her just to taunts her before pulling out of her grasp she that he can get up."Yeah yeah, the peace and quiet was nice for a bit." He goes out of his room to join them and Jade sighed."Then talk to them." She tells her.

Tim peeks over the edge to Conner down below on ground level."You can have me find out if you won't go somewhere." He points at him."Maybei do want a family someday with you! There, happy?" He tells him.

Bruce folds his arms."Was that behavior not proof enough for you for why I don't expect much maturity out of her?" He raised a brow.

"I know why Jason's here sir. but he doesn't like me anymore! I try to be nice and I can't help it sometimes sir. he urges me! and trust me don't believe him he wants to replace me!" she says dramatically and upset.

"Replace you how exactly?" Sebastian asks "Jason has a lovely family and a good life, I frankly don't see what he'd gain by switching places with you." he points out "And why is he here then?"

"It was proof enough, but seriously, can't even come home to avoid drama." Jason says, he had accepted Wayne Manor as his home even if he wasn't there most of the time.

Rose follows him and she asks "How was shopping with Hannah? She never lets me come along.". Sage glances at Rose "It was fine." she says, deciding not to comment on the fact Rose is wearing one of Dick's shirts.

Conner sighs "Do you want to know why I think I can't get kids?" he asks looking at Tim "And yes, I'm happy you told me."

"he treats me like bruce sees him more as his family than me," she said to him feeling left out. "it hurts me! as for why he's here? why else? this is his home. he comes here to feel at home." she said

Richard goes to grab piece of fruit from the counter and takes a bite of it."Cute, my shirts baggy on you." He chuckled a little, Jade kicks her feet."It was fun, we ran into Barbara and them too." She smiled.

Tim raised a brow."Isn't it because you're a clone? Is that why you think that?" He goes to jump off and have him catch him."Just don't leave..." He tells him.

Bruce goes over to pat him on the shoulder."I don't know what's gotten into her recently but she's one I can barely control." He says quietly."I should ground her." He tells him.

"Did you ask him why he's here? Because his home is with Barbara, Julie and Jake." Sebastian points out "You shouldn't assume things if you don't have facts, also you did insult his wife, he has a reason not to trust you."

"Maybe ask her?" Jason says "Shs seems a bit... overdramatic, that's Dick's thing he hasn't done that much since Rose came into his life." he points out "Though I can't believe that Dickie bird finally asked her."

"Well that's part of it." Conner says "But while I was with M'gann we messed around sometimes, we were both not very knowledgable, so no protection, but nothing ever happened." he says, looking away.

"Really?" Rose asks with a smile "Must be why it took a while to get back." she says, she gives Dick a smile "Of course your shirt's baggy on me."

Richard ruffles her already messy hair."So what's the plan for dinner Hannah...even though you should know you don't need to do everything." He assures her and Jade giggled."Yeah and Julie was pulling alot of stuff off the shelves where we had to chase her down." She tells her.

Tim holds onto him as he hides his face briefly then turned to expose his face after giving it some thought."It could've been on her end or there's a chance it's just low fertility...uh can I check?" He says quietly."I'm not abandoning you if you can't, love you too much to do that." He tells him.

Bruce nods."Ah yeah he proposed...so that's something and it's made Alfred excited like when you did the same." He offered him a smile."I can talk to her after dinner." He tells him.

"i guess i'm scared of not being my dad's little girl anymore. i got a little jealous." Tears started to form in her eyes "is there any possible way you think they'll forgive me?" she asked. She overheard bruce from the kitchen. "maybe i can be honest with my dad?"

"You're an adult, so that's not the case anymore no matter what happens." Sebastian says and he closes Jason's door once he's done "And being honest is always the best approach."

"Jade wanted fish and chips, Sage, though she hasn't said it, wanted pancakes, she slipped the mix in the shopping cart." Hannah says "So one of those probably.". Rose nods slightly and she crouches down in front of Sage "Do you want me to ask Sebastian how your maid always made it?" she asks, earning a small nod "Alright, we'll have those tomorrow."

"Considering she can change her dna I don't think it was on her." Conner says and he sighs "And how exactly would you check Tim?"

Jason nods "Finally you mean, I thought he would've gotten enough courage earlier, but then, taking into account Rose her family..." he trails of "he probably had to ask permission."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back