• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Sebastian?!" she said "can I ask a you question?" she kept her head down and bit her fingernails nervously as it was a habit.

"Of course, I can't promise I'll answer though." Sebastian says as he goes to the library to clean up there, closing the curtain before he starts so the sun doesn't bother him.

"Just ask what you ant to ask." Sebastian deadpans "And I'm originally miss Rose her personal butler, but as Hannah has taken over that role I'm often here to help out Alfred." he explains.

"Why exaxtly do you need the location of files?" Sebastian asks and he raises an eyebrow "Because even if I did know I wouldn't tell you. If you want them to trust you this is not how you do it." he points out.

"I want to find my birth certificate," she said quietly. She mumbled something else under her breath.

Richard does stretch a little and texts Barbara to check up on he'd in which she responds that they're fine bur Jason had run off to the Manor."Oh Jason..." He sighed a little, Jade piped up."Fish sticks not fish and chips Hannah." She holds up the box of fish sticks and bag of fries she grabbed.

Tim pulls away to fold his arms and raise a brow at him."I think you full well know what I have to check to check that so I'll give you a something for it." He tells him."Though let's make sure the chores get done."

Bruce goes to bring a cup of coffee to the table."No I wouldn't say that as I don't...care much for their union but it's better then Kori." He waved a hand."You did ask permission too." He tells him.

Last edited:
"I don't think you'll find it here, but you should ask Bruce about that and not go snooping around." Sebastian points out and he continues cleaning the library "Now please go ask Bruce himself while I continue cleaning." he says.

"Right fish sticks." Hannah says with a smile and she adds "Do you want to help me with dinner today Jade?". Rose gives Sage a hug and picks her up "Okay, how about you go and see if you're happy with the room?" she asks and she mentions to Dick she's going to stay with Sage for a bit.

Jason chuckles "True, also... I think Dickie really got lucky, I mean... he can pretty much every girl, but still." he says and adds "Meanhile, I'm still not even sure why Barbara loves me."

"yes, sir" she heads downstairs to the kitchen with a photo in her hand and sees bruce having a conversation. "Hey, Jason? mind if I borrow my dad for a moment? it's important. I don't mean to interrupt." she said soft and quiet.

Richard nods at Rose and he ruffles Sage's hair. He figured the kid could use alone time with Rose as he could tell she's felt out of place and missed her parents, Jade jumps to her feet and walks over with the stuff."Yeah I'll help." She smiled.

Bruce takes a sip of the coffee."He did and it did hurt him when Barbara refused his moves he made." He points out."Oh? Now why do you say that Jason?" He asks him.

Tim gets some dishes washed up as Martha had sent Conner and John to pick up some groceries for dinner.

Jason sighs "I'm a terrible person. Huh, Dickie bird's usually not hurt when he's rejected, he must've really liked Barbara back then." he says and looks at Breanna "You could talk to him here, he's setting the table after all, also you can't keep secrets for long with our family." he points out, checking on the spahgetti.

Rose enters the room and puts Sage on the bed "They'd be proud of you." she says and smiles slightly "And when you've graduated I'll give you the ring, but for now I'm keeping it safe.". Sage nods slightly "Can you tell me more about mom and dad later?" she asks "I know they were always on adventures, but I want to know about that."

Conner enters the kitchen and says "We had to improvise, markets almost empty." he says, he would be glad if they could grow their own food again.

"T-This is personal, it has to do with my adoption. I trust you with my entire life, Jason, So please don't say anything to anybody," she said very seriously. SHe looks over to bruce. "dad? can I have a serious conversation?" she said to him kind of anxiously.

Richard steps over."Is there anything that I can help out with-" He stops as he was getting a call from work, they wanted his help on a case."I think I might have to miss our on dinner." He sighed a little.

Tim puts the clean dishes away."Huh, well we'll do with what you two got." He does rush over to Conner to hug him."Sorry..." He says quietly, Jon goes to put some of the groceries away in the meantime.

Bruce puts the cups down for the four of them and gets out the plates."Or he just acts tough infront of you but you know Barbara wasn't interested in him, it was you but at the time and when you died it broke her, it was hard for her to move on then you came along back and alive." He explains."Nobodies perfect Jason but you're just what she likes, love is hard to explain sometimes you know." He shrugged."Out with it Breanna." He tells her.

she gets a little nervous and blurts out talking fast "I want to find my birth mom I know I'm adopted and I know you know who she is. but you can't say no because I'm old enough to know I'm 15 and I deserve to know!" she stopped to slow down and catch her breath. "please.... also I came to apologize too"

Bruce turned to her."Uh you should know who your mother is, I adopted you when you were a kid just like the rest of them and then there's my surprise son Damian." He folds his arms."Then get to apologizing to Jason." He tells her.

"I'll tell miss Rose." Hannah says and she nods at him, work was important "Be careful though." she adds.

Jason frowns slightly, was her memory that bad? Everyone had been at least four when they were adopted, everyone knew their biological parents, he doesn't comment on it though "I want her to apologize to Barbara." he simply says.

Conner nods and he heads up to his room where he lays down on his bed, well he already expected that, but still, it hurt because Tim wanted kids.

she turns to Jason and takes a deep breath "I am very sorry for every mean thing I said especially the way I acted. I will apologize to barbara as well if you want me to" she said sincerely. "as for my mother, I don't know her because she left me on the streets as at the age of 2 at least that's what I found out. so didn't really get a chance to have mommy-daughter dates with her" she said

Richard nods, he goes to his room first so he could get his police uniform on and grab his gear before he goes to leave."Save some food for me nut if there's not enough I'll fend for myself." He called out before leaving.

Tim let go and watched him go, he did feel bad for Conner though he gives him his space."I'll call you when dinners ready...unless you want me to join you, if you don't want to be alone." He called out.

Bruce nods at Jason."Did that make you feel any better? I'm not very good at these talks but I try." He places a hand on Jason's shoulder."Well you figure out how she can apologize to her." He pulls away."Then someone has to track her down." He tells her.

"Would the bat computer be able to?" she was trying to cover something else up. She was acting stranger, avoiding eye contact and fidgeting with her hands. "maybe I could find out by....myself" she said suspiciously.

Bruce waves his hands."You should know who your mother was but you need someone with you if you're going to messing with anything in there." He tells her.

"damn it! come on, i'm 15 and trustworthy aren't I?" she spoke a little condescending and strange almost asif she was covering something up.

"I wasn't gonna mention anything, but really? At least try to be better at lying," Jason says and he adds "honesty's important Breanna, thought you'd know that by now.". Hell at at least Jake did a better job at lying and he's a kid, he spots Sebastian staring at her quite disappointed too.

"Okay." Conner says and he sighs "I just need some time alone Tim." he tells him.

She looked over at him "didn't you lie to bruce one time about saying you don't kill? especially if it's joker?" she said trying to get back at him. "maybe you can teach me to lie!" she tries to joke around."no, you know what? that was rude of me. you're right i shouldn't lie. I'll be honest. I want to become a vigilante like everyone else! tim, jason, dick, damian, barbara! i mean i fit the profile. adopted" she said

"And do you know what happened? I died! Barbara got shot in her spine, thank goodness she can walk again, but still." Jason points out, she didn't understand that girl. "Bruce compared to before your parenting has improved, but I wouldn't let her do what we do.".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back