• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"look at wally and miss martian and conner for example, they're heroes and nothing bad ever happens to them. yeah a few bruises and trials but other than that they still save lives. I just want to be like them. I promise I would be careful!" she got on her knees on the ground begging and pleading for this.

"Wally's a speedster, Conner is Superman's clone and miss Martian is a martian, don't go comparing yourself to that." Jason points out "Because you can't compare yourself to super powered people, you're human, you fall wrong and you're dead."

"what about Artemis, robin, and red arrow? they're not superpowered! plus am I really that clumsy?!" For some reason, she just wouldn't give up. "Plus your alive you are doing something right jason! you were the one i looked up to the most." she spoke honestly to him.

"I died Breanna! I got killed! The only reason I'm alive is because of the lazarus pit, which in turn made it harder to kill me!" Jason says and he groans in annoyance "And Artemis and Red Arrow have been trained their entire life, the current Robin is Ra's al Ghul's grandson and thus, trained his entire life, the rest of us started earlier.", he looks at Bruce "Talk some sense into her Bruce, she'd get killed out there."

she looks at bruce as if she were a perfetc little angel. "if you love your daughter, you would say yes right?" she was trying to sweet-talk him into saying yes. "it would be a shame if the police found out you were illegally adopting children. wouldn't it?" She put air quotes around the word illegally adopting, knowing it was all legal but she needed some blackmail. "If tim did it and it worked why couldn't she?" she thought in her head to herself.

Sebastian pops up behind her and says "You're not doing a very good job.", as he goes about to putting the dirty dishes away "Also, blackmailing doesn't get you a lot of trust, no matter if it's crappy blackmailing or not." he points out. Jason puts the food on the plates, not even surprised by the butler anymore.

"Tim did it, why can't I?!" she said "look point is, why should everyone else get to be a hero and not me?!" she said as she tripped and fell, faceplanting into the floor. "This does not prove anything!" she said demandingly

"You tripped over nothing." Sebastian points out and he adds "And Tim is smarter then you are, Jason's stronger then you are, Damian's better at fighting then you are, Richard's faster then you are and Barbara is stronger and smarter.", while he's summing that up he puts drinks down for everyone on the table.

she gets up brushing herself off. "please i could wipe out any of them in an arm wrestle. jason would probably be the quickest and easiest!" she sounded way too confident in that statement.

Bruce slams his hands on the table."Enough! And how am I illegally adopting children? I have papers to take them in they keep their last names." He didn't get what she was going on about or why she was making this such a big deal."Just...you know what nevermind." He takes his plate to leave.

"Wait Bruce!" Jason tries and he glares at Breanna "Great job idiot, it was going so well, thanks for ruining it, take your plate and leave me alone." he says and sits down at the table, eating his food. He sends Barbara a text with 'How the hell is Breanna a sibling of mine?'.

Barbara had just got down serving the kids their ramen, she takes out her phone as she takes a seat.'What do you mean? What's going on over there hun?' She sends him.

Bruce leaves with his plate and goes down to his study, setting his plate down to eat and be by himself as he was pushed to the brink with that argument between them, he might just run off to patrol.

brianna went up to her and just sat on her bed thinking to herself "why does everyone think I'm the only mean person in this? if anything it's jason's fault" she said to herself feeling upset and guilty.

'She tried to blackmail Bruce into making her Robin or Batgirl. Said she's tell the police he's been illigaly adopting kids, I have a feeling he'll go out on patrol so I'm going to follow him to keep him safe.' Jason sends Barbars.

Sebastian enters Breanna's room with a plate spaghetti "You know blackmailing doesn't get you very far, so why would you do it?" he asks putting the food down "You gain nothing from it, except enemies and miseries."

Barbara leans back into her seat.'You're kiddinf me? Seriously Jason why in the world would she be pulling this stuff...I'm still offended from before.' She sends him.'Just be safe and update me? I'm just now feeding fhe kids, did you eat?' She asks him.

"I don't want food," she said as she hugged her knees and tears fell down her face. "if you've come to lecture me. I get it okay?! All I was trying to do was feel like I fit in. I'm not everybody else here. I shouldn't even be here. so don't bother with the lecture. I'm a terrible mean person I already know!" she said upset.

"Then why did you do it?" Sebastian asks and he sighs "You know it's too dangerous if you go out there." he says, looking at her, he frowns slightly "Before I met Rose her family I was serving a stuffy noble who was mean and had blackmail material on everyone." he tells her "Everyone except me, but as his butler I had plenty on him and I could have used it to ruin his life, I didn't."

'Yes, I'll be careful and I'm currently eating.' Jason sends her and he looks outside, he didn't have his costume though.

Barbara let's out a small sigh.'You do realize your suit is here?' She gets Julie washed up when she was done and sends her off.

Bruce gers to eat his meal and finishes up before he starts towards the cave to get suited up, he wanted to get away from fhe house for a bit and he would be against Jason coming with him.

Tim calls for Conner when dinner was ready, he goes to dish up and place his own plate on the table.

'Yep, I'll improvise.' Jason sends and he puts his plate away, he heads to the cave and sits down at the batcomputer, making it seem lile he's checking something important.

Rose is looking outside and she sighs, Sage had gone to bed as the camping had tired her out, she's worried about Dick, sure it was normal they called him for a case, but she always worried.

Conner heads downstairs and sits down at the table and he sighs "Does every animal have enough water Jon?" he asks.

"because i...i..." she sighs "I have no good reason okay?! I did it to do it! because I was being a jerk and selfish. you're not even MY butler. why do you care anyways!? you're rose's butler," she said to him feeling upset as she took full responsibility for her actions

Barbara nods.'Be careful then.' She then goes to get Julie dressed in her pj's and puts on a movie for the kids though Richard comes home later then usual and he was hungry.

Jon was already eating by the time he came out there."Well yeah I did finish your chore." He puts another bite in his mouth and he leans back in his seat."Can't we do something fun?" He asks him.

Bruce pauses when he finds Jason down there."Don't even think about following me Jason or you can just go home." He warned him and goes over to the car to take off.

"Don't die out there." Jason deadpans and ge adds "If you don't I won't have to come get you."

"I was miss Rose her butler." Sebastian says "Now I'm helping Alfred around the manor." he adds.

Rose fell asleep by the time he comes back and the book she was reading is on the ground.

Richard goes to check on if there was any food he could have, he glanced at Rose over there and goes to throw a blanket over Rose to make her comfortable.

Bruce climbs into the car."Jason, don't start...I might need to borrow Barbara though for sometning." He tells him.

"No!" Jason says "If you want me to agree I'll need to know exactly what you need her for.", this was Gotham, he didn't doubt Barbara could handle herself, but still, the Joker fucking shot her in her spine.

Hannah puts down a plate of food "Sage went to bed after dinner and I send Jade to bed fifteen minutes ago." she says and adds "Miss Rose was worried about you, I couldn't convince her to get some sleep in your room."

Richard tucks her in."I'll take her to bed when I go though worried about what?" He could handle himself out there, he walks over for his dinners."Thanks." He smiled.

Bruce raises a brow at his sudden yelling."I get that you're protective of her Jason but I need her to help me break some encryptions and track someone down, it can go alot faster with her help...just a case I've been working on for the past few weeks." He tells him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back