• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara scoots over to be close to him, she nods again at that."Maybe ask for reinforcements if we need them." She whispered.

Tim held onto him."No you're not, you took those brownies away from him and he snatched them eating one anyway you were trying to protect him." He assures him."Maybe dinner is ready? Why don't we go eat and if you want to stay up for Jon we can go out on the couch." He offered.

Bruce gets what he needed from Clark and he mixes it with the serum, he goes to inject into Jon's arm before setting it down and it starts working as Jon could feel some of his strength returning but it would take a bit for his powers to be at full strength, he gripped his father's shirt.

Vander shrugged."Maybe I'll just be up here for a little bit then I'll come to join you guys mother, no need to wait for me." He tells her."Would you like me to help with the garden?" He asks her.

damian had entered the cave seeing jon was fine and ran over grabbing him to kiss him in happiness ignoring clark if he got angry or not he was just happy his fathers idea worked

Alastor spoke "watch him fall asleep and forget time in that hammock" teaseing vander as he spoke "but shall we get to making dinner mom?"

Jon was startled as be was suddenly grabbed by Damian, he was more startled that he was being kissed by him and he became flustered."Damian..." He didn't push him away though.

Bruce stepped away at Damian, he raised a brow at his son's brash action there and he glanced at Clark not knowing how he'd react to it but he sighed."Damian grab some of your things, you'll go stay at Titans Tower for a bit as Clark has made it obvious he does not want you at his home." He tells him.

Vander has a vine whip Alastor on the butt and he makes a face at him."There's another hammock up here if you want to join me though." He waved and Harley pats him though she didn't know if Ivy would eat if she didn't need to."Or we order something? Ivy you don't want anything then?" She asks her.

alastor spoke "ow what was that for!!!" though he looked to his mom and spoke "how about pizza then?"

damian pulled away from jon and looked at his father and spoke "but...." he clearly didn't want to leave jon looking at his father showing clear annoyance and worry for jon clearly not wanting to leave jon but sighed going to grab things to take with him to the tower mainly clothes and his sword

"I don't know if I'm that hungry." Connor mumbles "But yeah, we should check." he says with a sigh.

Ivy nods "I'm hoping to move all the 'dangerous' plants to the outside of the garden so they form a protective barrier." she says "And there is food, I don't think you should order anything right now. We don't know how much Nik controls."

Jason sighs "How? No one is going into the city alone Babs, we need a plan to get in, get rid of Nik and help the city, that's not a one man job."

Clark groans at Damian's attitude "I'll make sure Jon stays out of Gotham and doesn't eat any more food that he's told not to eat." he says "Though Connor did tell him not to."

Barbara pushed at his shoulder, she was starting to fall asleep but not before she speaks."I meant if we need reinforcements as in us and your brothers and Bruce, like some additional help from the other teams but we should be able to handle it as a family, we are a force to be reckoned with." She says quietly.

Tim walks inside and pulls on Conner's hand."Maybe just eat a little?" He bites his lip and he goes to check on dinner with him.

Jon put his fingers on his lips and reached for Damian, he sighed as he couldn't go with him and he glanced at his father though Bruce sighed at Damian's attitude, he knew he wanted to go with Jon."He's too trusting, should work with him and make sure he knows he should listen to Conner." He goes to take a seat."He might not have his powers for a little while Clark, til the kryptonite is out of his system and you sure Damian can't come over?" He asks him.

Vander sits in the hammock."So you would like me to do that?" He asks her while snickering at his friend and Harley pulls her son in."Could give it a try." She takes him to check on the food there.

damian seemed to sigh at clarks reaction least he didn't yell at him for what he did but he was clearly sad, but hid that feeling listening to what his dad asked he knew his dad will have questions, but he seemed silent as he looked at jon like 'just listen to your father if he doesn't want me around then that's his choice' he did set the quardinants for the titan's tower into the zeta tube

Alastor just followed his mom speaking "just you wait vander i'll get you back!"

Jon sighed at Damian and he fiddles with his shirt, he was curious if that kiss really meant anything or not, he climbs on his father just like old times before he knew how to fly himself.

Bruce pulls Damian pulls over."You and i are going to be having a little talk." He let go of the boy.

Vander chuckles at him."Uh huh, whatever you say." He snickers a little with Harley going through the food with him.

Clark nods at Bruce and he picks Jon back up "Time to go home." he says "Thanks Bruce." he adds before taking off "Jon, please listen to your brother next time." he says, he didn't want a repeat of this again, Lois was going to flip if she heard this.

Connor sets the table when he's handed the plates and he sighs "A little then." he mumbles.

Jason chuckles "Rose is part of the family now too." he says "We'll talk more tomorrow, kay?"

Ivy rolls her eyes "Vander, come help me with this corner of the garden, I feel like we might need it." she says.

Barbara nods slowly."Then does that mean Connoer is?" She mumbled as she snuggled close to him.

Tim goes to help serve the food but he would let Clark get his own food so his wouldn't get cold on the plate."Yeah a little." He gets a text from Bruce."He says Jon is okay and they're on their way home." He tells him.

Jon held onto him and he nods."Okay, dad." He would start listening to Conner more, he glanced at him."Do we have to tell mom about this?" He says quietly and Bruce waved them off."You're welcome." He called out.

Vander grabbed hold of a vine and gets down to her, he walks over."Yeah okay mother." He smiles a little.

damian frowned like 'why?' but he folded his arm waiting for his dad to pop the question knowing exactly what it'd be

Alastor spoke "hey remember vander i was trained how to use knives i can easily cut the hammock down with you in it" as he went through the food speaking to his mom "some these seem a bit expired"

Bruce placed his hand on his shoulder."I won't pry on your little kiss with Jon, but if you need to talk know you can turn towards me but do you like him?" He asks him."I'll send you on your way after you answer, tell the Titans I said hi but you know Jon is probably going to confront you about it, the kiss." He tells him.

Harley grabs some stuff that wasn't ans gets to making something that would be simple."You were trained by me too my little man." She hands him the plates.

damian spoke "you said you won't pry so not going to answer it" he just wanted to get to the titans tower

Alastor spoke "i know i know just was saying ma" as he took the plates speaking "though do you think dad will try looking for us again...."

Bruce raises a brow."Maybe I won't pry but as I said Jon is going to probably confront you about it if you don't talk to him first." He walks him over to the zeta tube."Go on, be careful of Starfire was told about her fit with Rose." He tells him.

Harley sighed."You know that he would do so." She mumbled and gets the food on the plates for her and him."Though after this be getting to bed." She tells him.

damian spoke "fit about rose what did rose do this time??" as he folded his arms he wouldn't leave just yet though

Alastor spoke "but i'm not ever tired" as he continued to help his mom

Bruce sighed."Because she's dating your brother Richard, you were there you know how she attacked them." He explained,"I'm sure your brothers could give you better advice then I could, I've been told I'm not very in touch my emotions or so open with them." He mumbled."But go on Damian." He tells him.

Harley sits down at the table."Then go do something with Vander." She tells him.

Damian sighed and spoke "fine i'll go" as he left for the titans tower once there he just went to his room there at the tower kind of felt odd being back at this place

Alastor spoke "alright hmm wonder if we still got any of our old games here"

Raven just greets Damian quietly before going to her own room and puts her books away in there while Bruce was texting Damian to give him a call and check in with him at times while he was there and not to run off by himself.

Vander gets done with what his mother asked him to do and goes to his hammock and has a vine drag Alastor up into one of them.

A few days later Rose is reading a book in the living room of Dick's apartment "Hey Hannah," she says "do you think you could be a bit less obviously with staring at me?" she asks looking up. Hanging from the ceilling is a bat, which turns into the maid after it lets go "Sorry young miss." she says with a smile "But I am curious why you picked a werewolf as doctor.".
Rose sighs "Because it's a good doctor, also known to be very protective of their territory, in this case, the clinic, so if anyone breaks in, he'll know, someone new comes in with less then good intentions, he'll know." she explains going back to her book.

Jason is at work fixing one of the cars from a customer, though it's a slow day, so he'll probably go home after half a day.

Connor is taking care of the animals.

Last edited:
Barbara puts Julie in her new playpen, having put some of her toys in there and she turned to Jake."We're you going to try to play with the other kids today?" She asks him."We'll be having Hannah here to babysit you two in a bit as well." She tells him.

Richard had gone to work early that day, he tries to sometimes so he could get off earlier though he texts Rose to check in on her when he was having some lunch.'How's it going? Just having a little lunch break, should be home in a little bit.' He tells her.

Jon follows his brother out there, his powers were coming back as well and his scrapes from playing outside were healed up, he wasn't so vulnerable once the kryptonite was gone though he tries to text Damian to have a little talk to him about what happened the other day, he grabs more of the animal feed while Tim sits on the fence to one of the animal pens and he glanced at Conner, he had been helping out on the farm and he smiled a little.

"No, they ignored me yesterday as well." Jake says and he sighs playing with his puzzle and he looks at Barbara "I mean, when I left they showed up again, did I do something wrong?"

Rose checks her phone and sends back 'Will do, it's going fine, just finished hiring the doctors this morning, Hannah had some questions about that.', she goes back to her book and she mumbles a thanks when Hannah puts tea on the table for her.

Connor looks at Jon and he asks "Heard anything from Damian?" he ask and he sighs "Tim, think you can help out here?" he asks.

Barbara walks by him and ruffled his hair."You did nothing wrong, people here like in Gotham are just a little cautious around new people but they'll warm up to you." She smiles softly at him."Maybe I'll take Julie out there with you." She offered.

Richard leans into his seat.'Maybe you should talk to Hannah about the vampire thing, I did cut my hand on some glass...' He left it as that knowing Rose would probably know where he was getting at when telling her.

Jon jumped when Conner said something, his cheeks a little red."No, why do you ask?" He bites his lip, Tim slides off the fence and he walks over to Conner giving his cheek a kiss."Okay." He smiled at him.

'As long as it's still bleeding when you get back it might work.' Rose sends back and she grabs Hannah's arm when she wants to leave "Stay nearby." she says, earning a nod.

Jake shrugs "I don't know if that's smart." he says "I mean, what if Julie gets sick?" he asks.

Connor shrugs "Just asking." he says "Can you show Tim how it's done so I can get some more food for them?" he asks.

Barbara sits down with him."I wouldn't have her out there for long, just to try and get the other kids to play with you." She shrugged."Though can I trust you'll help look out for her when Hannah babysit?" She smiles at him.

Richard gets finished with his lunch.'It's why I'm getting off work a little earlier but I'll be there in a bit and you don't tell Tim, if you want me to handle him.' He goes to his car to climb in and start it, he starts to drive to his place.

Jon fiddles with his fiddles a little but he nods at Conner."Did he tell you what Damian had done?" He didn't know if his dad told him or not and that's why he was asking him that but he shows Tim what to do in which Tim follows but he turned to Conner."You still owe me that date." He tells him.

"Yeah, it's a bit hard when Nik literally goes to insane measures to kill us." Connor says "See you in a bit."

'Might be better if you handle him yeah.' Rose sends him 'Drive safely.' he adds before going back to her book while drinking her tea.

Jake nods "I can do that." he says just as there's a knock on the door, which is Hannah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back