• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
damian didn't like the idea of the brownies being from wayne enterprises so he spoke into the phone "dad did you send the kents any brownies?" he wanted to bat the brownie out of jons hand but seeing the kid already ate it he frowned thinking 'why is it i got a bad feeling those things are laced with kryptonite? given my dads history with that stuff and lex'

Alastor looked back at his mom silently and spoke "what exactly did ivy want me to do i must of not heard it...."

wally spoke "fake time off?" he knew where this was going but he sighed kissing her speaking "if you want to give it a go then i'm all in for it"

Jon licks at his fingers after her stuffed the rest of it in his mouth, his brows furrowed when Tim swipes them from him which Jon takes another one, these were left by Dylan for Nik but he was trying to get Conner and Jon with them."What? They're just brownies..." His face does pale, he checks his hands there were some green flakes."Dad?" He was scared, his legs buckled and Bruce speaks up."Brownies? No, Damian what's going on?" He asks him.

Harley pushes him towards the rooms."To make sure the makeshift beds are comfortable." She tells him.

Artemis blushes."If you want to try and if you're ready." She whispered and pecked his cheek before kissing him, wrapping her arms around him.

damian spoke "someone sent brownies to the kent family under wayne enterprises.........." he watched jon buckle and ran over to him speaking "crap....clarks going to pin this on me...."

Alastor spoke "okay? but there beds wouldn't they be comfortable makeshift or not?" as he went to check them finding it a bit of an odd job to do

Wally spoke "perhaps some other time" as he kissed her back

Tim jumped a little startled."The question is who sent them." He didn't stop Damian from going over to him, he kneels by the kid as he whimpered a little, Jon curled on the ground and Tim turned to the others."Fuck...crushed up kryptonite in the brownies?" He growled.

Bruce gripped the phone."Damian? What is going on what about these brownies? Did you have them sent there?" He questioned him."Damian." He called out for him.

Harley shrugs."Probably cause we weren't here for awhile so she wants you to check on them." She tells him.

damian spoke aggitated "does it sound like i'm the perp who sent the brownies would I be asking you if I was the one who asked to send brownies laced with kryptonite?" he clearly was angry at himself for letting these brownies near the famiy plus he knew clark would be questioning him first

Alastor spoke "i guess that makes sense just normally beds can last a long time without changing much" as he tried his bed first and spoke "feels the same as it was when me and vandar where just kids"

Tim grabs the container to throw off the porch, he wasn't letting then near them."We have to do something..." He moves out of the way and grabs Damian, because he knew Clark and Conner would be rushing over to him.

Bruce sighed."Fuck, brownies laced with kryptonite so he's been poisoned? We'll need to nullify the kryptonite or get it out of his system just be careful of Clark." He tells him.

Harley smiled a little."You were such sweet little boys." She giggled a little."Maybe we should stock up on food Ivy?" She asks her.

Connor runs over and picks up Jon "Tim hadn't checked them you idiot!" he scolds his brother "And you wonder why I'm protective of you, you do things like this without thinking!", now what's he gonna do "Can Bruce cure it?" he asks looking at Damian.

Rose chuckles "Being a night owl's a vampire thing." she says "I won't stay up too late." she adds though, moving the files away she doesn't need anymore.

"Considering the beds are made of vines and leafs I'd like it if you checked it." Ivy tells Alastor, she did need to check on her food "Well my storage won't be the fullest, but I have plamts in that corner over there."

Jason shakes his head "Hon, we can't do that, I mean, this place is almost as bad as Gotham, people might try to steal it."

Barbara nods a little."Okay, we'll just wait til they're older." She shrugged."Just thought we should, for that reason I just want to make sure they're well protected and could get ahold of us if needed." She tells him.

Tim goe to grab a dish towel and wets it before running over, he wipes at Jon's hands to clean off the powered kryptonite from the brownies then turned to Damian, he was worried he cared just as much about him as they did and he placed a hand on Damian's shoulder."Ask him if he knows what to do." He gave Conner some room with his brother, he clenched his fists."Clark might have to take him to him, he'd be able to get there faster." He explained and Jon leans into his brother, he was crying as his his yelled at him, he was scared."I'm sorry..." He coughed and his strength being sapped from him, he trembled as he grasped his brothers shirt pulling it.

Harley gestured to the corner before walking towards it."What about them?" She raised a brow."Maybe you could call Vander to ask to grab some stuff from our place to bring here." She tells him.

Connor sighs at that "Just listen next time Jon." he says "Besides, since when does Wayne Enterprises send brownies?" he asks, it was an obvious trap and Jon just fell for it, he really hoped he bad known better after spending time with Damian.

Ivy nods "Good, cause these are new." she says "Your sleeping place is the new area I build for the plants that don't do well in light, but there's enough space.", she looks at her vegestable garden and frowns "I think it needs new soil."

Jason nods "I get that, but giving him something no one else has night make him a target instead of helping, besides, he already seems very careful, he could've made a snowman at the playground instead of here in front of the main door."

Barbara smiled at that."He's a good kid, he does listen better than you did." She teased him a little."Though what would you like to do on our coming date, hm?" She asks him.

Jon let go of him."It could've been from Bruce or Damian or one of them..." He bites his lip, he was getting paler and breath shallow and he was almost dozing off."Conner..." He mumbled.

Harley gestures to herself then to her son."Him or me?" She didnt know who she was speaking to, she goes over to her vegetable garden."We haven't been here much, probably why." She tells her.

damian was panicking as he spoke "dad how do you get krptonite out of there body!!!" as he gripped jon speaking "don't you dare doze off mister you do and you might not wake up!"

Alastor spoke "well maybe they need some TLC but not much they don't feel any different to me...."

Bruce pulls the phone away when Damian starts yelling, the emotion he was use to Damian having was anger and his cockyness so this coming from Damian was a bit surprising."Maybe, I might be able to try sometning or you might have to get Luther...but you know he would want something in return for his help.g" He explained."Would have to whip up something to nullify the kryptonite and inject it or he needs blood from Conner or Clark like take Jon's blood and replace it some of theirs or...their blood maybe I could use it in the serum with some other components to counteract it." He sighed, Jon was cold trembling though he glanced at Damian and he placed his hand on him.

Harley brushed her hand over the plants, she goes to grab some soil and some water to water the plants to help Ivy out with them.

damian didn't like luther so he spoke "I rather use connor and clarks DNA to find a way to nullify the kyrptonite in jons body than go with luther that guy is a backstabber just as much as joker is and you know that he'd see jon as an anchor to maybe finally break clark i'm not having clark come at me for going to luther for aid and having his son die cause luther backstabs me"

Alastor just stayed in the bedroom maybe clean it up a bit seeing as there was a lot of dust in spots make it more homey than what it was now as he just grabbed a broom and dust pan and began sweeping humming a tune to occupy his thoughts

Bruce sighed."Like I said he probably would want something from Clark for helping the kid but if we had to we would bring him to him." He mumbled and he gets to the cave to start working on it while having the computer help him come up with something."If you're coming here make sure you're brought home as well, the tools needed are here." He tells him.

Tim places his hand on Conner's shoulder, rubbing it a little to offer him some comfort though he didn't know if this was Luther's doing or the other threat that was Nik."We need to hurry." He tells them.

Harley gets down and starts packing down the soil and waters them, she wipes one dirt from her hands and hummed.

Jason chuckles "Well what did you expect of me?" he asks "Maybe once he's older we can give him a phone, alright?" he asks.

Connor clenches his fist "Luther wouldn't be stupid enough to send brownies and pretend they're from Wayne Enterprises." he says "I'm betting that it's Nik, I knew something was off, because if it was Bruce then he would have had them personally delivered." he says.

Ivy sighs and she starts helping Harley "Well, I hope Vander manages to plant all the seeds." she says "And no I usually don't come to this corner of the garden."

Barbara put her fist to his abs for a gently jab."You were such a little rebel but guess it was alluring coming from you." She giggled, he was helping with her mood."Okay." She nods.

Tim sighed."They were addressed to you, he must've been after you and Jon because you two are threats to his plan, that bastard." He was relieved Conner had common sense not to have eaten those brownies."But Conner we need to go, I don't know how long he can hold out." He tells him.

Harley smiled a little at her and node, it didn't take long before Vander would come home."Oh why not?" She asks her before waving to Vander."There he is." She tells her.

damian spoke "right connor how far is the zeta tube?" as he slapped jon to keep him awake he knew this might anger clark if he saw this but only way to keep jon awake as he picked the boy up ignoring the pain

Alastor still cleaned the bedroom still humming his tune happily he forgot how much he missed being around his mom,ivy and vander as he worked

Tim pulls Damian away to let Conner or Clark handle Jon themselves."The nearest one is in the city, we really should make one in your little work area Conner." He mumbled, Jon jerked at that slap making him whine at him.

Vander let's vines lift him towards the hammock he had in the higher area of the place and he climbs into it.

Clark walks over "Damian, put him down, you won't get there fast enough." he says and he adds "You need to go back too." he adds taking Jon "And you two." he says looking at Connor and Tim "Don't go anywhere." he adds before flying off towards the Batcave.

Jason grins at her "Feeling better now? You've been stressing all day." he says.

Barbara nods at that."A little yeah." She leans in for a small kiss."You were sometimes a show off too." She teased him, giggling.

Tim grabbed hold of Conner's hand, he knew Lois would be pissed as well but worried."You okay Conner?" He asks him quietly, Jon just eased into his fathers grasp."I'm sorry dad..." He mumbled.

"That's hardly my fault." Jason says crossing his arms and he sighs "Let's get some sleep alright?"

Connor shrugs "I don't know Tim, I mean... Jon got poisoned because Nik finds us too dangerous and dammit! Why doesn't he ever listen to me?!" he yells and he takes a deep breath "Sorry, you don't deserve that attitude."

Ivy shrugs "Probably because I don't really need food." she says "Hey Vander, did you plant all of them across the city?" she asks giving her son a smile.

Barbara pulls away to get into the bed and get comfortable, she smiled a little at him."Okay, I am tired and we've got lots to do." She says quietly,

Tim jumped a little though he rubs his shoulder again, comforting him."He's a kid, Damian hardly listens to any of us besides Richard and Barb though maybe after this he'll listen to you better and let you teach him." He explains."I know you're upset but I'm sure he'll be okay, he can be a little too trusting sometimes." He tries to hug him.

Bruce had opened the entrance to let Clark in with Jon, he got the table ready for him."Just set him down over here, I need some of your blood and the shot would be ready to inject into him." He tells him.

Vander moved to peek over the side of his hammock."I plant them all like you had asked." He waved to her and Harley shrugged."Suppose Alastor and I would handle the food ourselves." She tells her.

damian spoke "I need to get to the batcave...why would nik do this to the kents...." he seemed quite worried as he wanted to get to the cave quickly

Alastor was still up in the bedroom cleaning it of dust before sighing after he finally got it done speaking "there much better no more dust"

Harley brushed some dirt off herself."We should check the food supplies Alastor, if we have to we might have to grab some things." She tells him.

Krypto barks at Damian and he bites his shirt, lifting him as he flies him to the nearest zeta tube and let's go of him before flying home then he curls at Conner's and Tim's feet.

Connor hugs him "I'm a terrible brother." he mumbles, he feels responsible for Jon, even though his brother never listens to him.

Jason gets changed and gets into bed "Yeah and maybe one we have everyone together we can make a plan to get Gotham back."

"I can make them grow no problem, but I'd rather wait until I have to, since I can't instantly grow new ones." Ivy says "Vander, will you stay with us in the side room or will you sleep in your hammock?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back