• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara puts down a little plate with apple slices before she goes towards the door, she opens the door for Hannah."Oh you're a little early, Jason isn't home yet." She tells her.

Richard gets home as it doesn't take him that long, there was a little bit of traffic though and he goes to park the car, stepping out and he checks on the wash rag he loosely covered the scratch it, he goes to take the stairs and he pulls out his keys to unlock the door and pushed it open.

Jon sighed as his brother hadn't answered his question but he did get to the rest of the work with Tim's help with the older boy just calling out."Then let's just have a picnic out in the farmland, it'll be safer out here." He tells him.

"That's alright." Hannah says "Just came to say that I might have to check on something with miss Rose in a while. Does Julie like the playpen?" she asks looking at the young girl.

Rose smiles "Welcome back." she says "And you cut yourself on glass? How'd that happen?" she asks looking at him, putting her book down after marking the page she's on.

Connor shakes his head at Jon "He hasn't, though he was cursing Damian's name last night, so..." he trails off "And sure Tim, but how are we going to get food?"

Barbara smiles a little."She does, she's been in there alot but sometimes she does like to have Jake play with her as well or us." She nods."Okay, thanks for letting me know, not sure when Jason is going to be home." She shrugged.

Richard gives her a kiss on her cheek, he pulls the rag off."Guess I wasn't so careful, was just investigating some robbery at this toy store and didn't wear gloves when I handle some of the glass." He held his hand out to her.

Jon puts the animal feed down."He was?" He bites at his lip."He kissed me...so he must be angry about that." He says quietly, Tim went quiet at that and he glanced at Conner."Uh..." He didn't know what to say about that, he was shocked though."The food though, order and deliver or maybe ask Martha." He tells him.

"And here I thought you were a role model police offocer." Rose jokes and she hesitates for a moment "Should probably warn you in advance, it's going ro hurt, for me, not you, so best we wait for Hannah. She should be back soon." she says.

Hannah nods "You can make it bigger if you want." she says "Send master Richard a text when Jason's back." she says and heads back upstairs. When she enters the gives a small smile "Considering how long miss Rose has been avoiding this I'm going to have to put one of our strongest sleep spells on her, it shouldn't take long afterwards, however, it's best if you avoid getting too much injuries in the meantime. Anymore questions?"

Connor frowns "Yeah that might explain it." he says "And Damian's been avoiding you since then?" he asks "Also Tim, if grandma hears you plan to have a picnic with me without askibg her help she's not gonna be happy."

damian read the text from jon and sighed lightly and replied 'i'm still at the titans tower if you want to talk can't exactly leave it without my dad knowing"

Alastor sat silently in a chair pondering what to do still

Last edited:
Barbara nods at Hannah."Okay, I'll text him when Jason is home." She waved to her as she leaves before going to Jake but she does give Iason a text to ask how he was doing."You sure you don't want to try to go and play with the other kids?" She asks him.

Richard gently pushed her with other hand for the joke."Whatever, I'm a role model." He chuckles a little."Tim would probably freak out less if you do it this way." He nods at Hannah and he sighed."I know you've been wanting to do this." He tells her.

Jon shrugged."Oh there he is." He quickly texts Damin.'Maybe call, text, or video call do any of those come on Damian...unless you want to talk to me face to face.' He turned to his brother."I'm just trying to ask him if the kiss meant anything." He explains and Tim chuckled at him."Then we'll ask her if she could prepare food." He tells him.

Vander goes by Alastor, he had come down from his hammock and he waved at him before going over to check on the garden.

Harley puts some food down infront of Alastor before sitting with him.

Rose nods slightly "He's going to freak anyway." she says and she says "And yeah I did." she says "Wasn't expecting you to remember that actually." she admits "Just pull your hand away when my eyes start glowing like crazy." she tells him taking his injured hand and she licks the blood off, making her eyes glow brightly.

Hannah nods and when Rose pulls back she moves over swiftly to move her away before doing the spell "It should go by painless now." she says "Usually the transformation is painful to the point some can't take it, but we, the servants, invented a spell that will cancel that pain out. I just never thought I had to use it."

Connor nods "You can ask her when we're finished." he says and he pats Jon on the head "Dad will flip if he finds out he likes you." he says "But you can talk to him in a few minutes, kay? But first, these animals don't feed themselves."

Jason checks his phone and sigh 'One more car before I'm done.' he sends her.

Jake nods "Besides, it's pretty cold, so I'd rather stay indoors today."

Barbara smiled a little at Jake, she does text.'Kay, xoxo.' She glanced at Jake."Maybe some hot chocolate? There's some apple spices if you'd like some." She starts getting a call ans she picks up her phone, having a little chat before putting it down."They've found your mother and they could've give me what they know about your grandparents." She tells him.

Richard pulls his hand away from her."Hey I care." He shrugs."It only took that much for her?" His brows furrowed a little, he was a little worried about her."Though for you Hannah I'm guessing you're going to want to tend to my cut? Though how long is it going to take for her?" He asks her.

Jon shrugged."What about you? Would he not like it if I liked boys and girls or is it just causes its Damian?" He asks him."Oh yeah, the animals." He goes to feed the rest of them with Tim's help and his brothers, he hums a little and Tim nods at Conner with a smile, he puts his hands on his hips."That should be all of them." He tells them.

"Hybrids are very senaitive to human blood and while she has had blood before she never actually got it from someone directly. That and the fact she was sort of starving herself." Hannah says putting Rose on the couch to get the med kit "It depends how fast it goes, could take anywhere between half a day and three days." she explains while cleaning his injury.

"It's gonna be because it's Damian." Connor points out "But hey, you never know unless you talked to him."

Jake nods slightly while eating some apple "Was she arrested?" he asks "I mean... she left me in the freezing cold." he mumbles.

Barbara sighed."Yeah she was, it was wrong of her to do it but it comes down to you wanting your grandparents if they want you or you wanting to join our family." She explains.

Richard sits down and lays his hand on the table for her to tend to it."She'll be okay though? Maybe we should let her family know and make sure Killian doesn't say anything to Tim about it." He tells her.

Jon walks over."To father or talk to Damian? I am going to confront him about it but on the phone, I can't leave the farm and Damian isn't allowed to leave the tower either." He shrugged, Tim puts a hand on his hip."I'll go ask Martha while you talk to your brother." He tells him.

"She'll be fine. Also no one is telling him after Jasmine told them what happened with the werewolves." Hannah says "And they'll go, when they see her, they'll know."

"Look Jon. I'm not going to forbid you to, possibly, accept whatever feelings you might have for Damian, but..." Connor pauses "You need to think about yourself as well." he points out.

Richard quietly thanks her once she was done tending to the cut on his hand."Speaking of that, don't let them lay a hand on or come after my brother or they'll be dealing with me or Rose." He rubbed it."He means well, Killian should know this you should too though as for Rose maybe we should move her to the room." He tells her.

Jon fiddles with a blade of grass."What do you mean? My feelings? I don't know I feel a little conflicted about them..." He shrugged, he was just a little worried about what Clark would do."You're with Tim and Damian's his adoptive brother...is it wrong? Or can I accept his feelings?" He asks quietly.

Damian sighed and choose to video call jon waiting for him to pick up while he waited he got his robin outfit out maybe he could get some training in after the call

Alastor smiled lightly and spoke "finally choose to come down did ya and thanks mom"

"They aren't going to do that, but they are protective of Rose." Hannah says "And she hadn't killed anyone, save for that undercover mission, or had any blood before that deer that Rowan caught, so master Killian was a bit surprised that Tim acted that way." she tells him and she picks Rose up "However, if he does something like that again, well... let's hope he doesn't."

Connor sighs "Look Bruce adopted Tim, so yes, it'd be pretty weird." he says "Even if Damian claims they're not his brothers, they still are. But it's your choice bro, just go talk to him." he adds.

Jake frowns "My grandparents are old though, I don't know if they can take care of me forever." he says "And I... kinda want to know why she left me behind." he adds.

Barbara places her hand on his shoulder then gives him a kiss on his forehead."Did you want to talk to her or have us ask why, if you're wanting to know." She sighed."So you want to stay here with us? But if they want you we can't take you." She tells him.

Richard leans into his seat."It's not like he's around her as much as I am Hannah, so how's he suppose to know? Yeah he could've talked to her and should've." He stands up and goes to grab his clothes, getting changed in the other room to get out of his uniform and into casual wear before stepping into the room again."Thanks for agreeing to babysit my niece and Jake." He tells her.

Jon steps away from him and takes off, he goes to the porch and he answers the phone and held it up, he was already getting a little flustered."So uh about that kiss?" He bites his lip.

Tim walks by Jon and over to Conner."She's on it though we got anything else we need to do before we have that picnic?" He asks him.

Vander goes over to the table and sits down with him, he nods a little."Yeah." He stretched a little."So what do you want to do today?" He asks him and Harley gives him a kiss to his forehead with a hum.

Artemis moves behind Wally and hugs him from behind, she puts her chin on his shoulder with a small smile."No school today." She tells him.

"Of course. Besides, there's not much else to do besides chores." Hannah says with a smile "And this way I can keep an eye on Julie's health as well.", after putting Rose to bed she hands him some coffee "It'd be helpful if you could check up on her once in a while."

Jake shrugs "I don't know." he says "But I could still see them if I stay here right?" he asks, he loved his grandparents, but he liked it there. "And who's gonna play with Julie if I leave?"

Connor thinks for a while "Well where are we going to have the picnic?" he asks.

Ivy walks over and sighs "Garden's ready." she says "That took pretty much all night though."

Barbara smiled at that and giggled when she noticed that Julie was watching them, waving a toy because Jake was over there playing with her."I think she agrees." She laughed."Though you'll be allowed to go there and spend the night when you want to." She tells him.

Richard takes the mug from her."Is Julie okay? Should watch out for Jake too make sure he's okay as well but they're in good hands with you." He sighed."That Nik guy already tried something with the Kent's so be careful and on guard just incase he comes here." He nods."Okay." He takes a small sip and sets it down.

Tim gestured around them though his brows furrowed."The snow has been melting and it's cold outside...I was going to say out here in the farmlands, unless we want to go somewhere else but I don't think you'd want to leave Jon for long by himself here." He tells him.

Vander greets his mother."Yeah I just checked on the garden." He nods."Should we pick anything from it? Me and Alastor could get on that or plant some more." He offered.

"If he tries anything he's an idiot." Hannah says "And I will keep an eye on them." she says, she looks outside and she says "Not that he has anything that's a threat here. You and Jason both have work here, Rose is busy with the clinic, no one really has time to get to Gotham."

Jake smiles and he puts his puzzle away before going to the playpen "I'd like that." he says "Besides, wasn't Gotham dangerous?" he asks.

Connor thinks for a while "Not really no." he says "We could have it behind the farmhouse, there's a dry spot there. Mom had a gazebo placed there last month."

Ivy smiles "If you could see if there's anything you can pick." she says.

Damian rubbed the back of his head speaking "errrm well i didn't want to lose you and i guess i did kiss you out of happiness but....." he strayed off a bit nervous on what to say

Alastor spoke "hmmmm well we can play a few board games unless you got some idea's vander"

Wally smiled speaking "that's good to hear" kissing her lightly

Barbara follows him and lifts Jake into the playpen to play with Julie who smiles at Jake and holds out the toys for him."I'll talk this over with Jason and we'll need to get paperwork to adopt you." She tells him."Though yeah it is..." She says quietly.

Richard goes over to the couch and sits while turning on the TV."Just saying incase he does try something even though we haven't gotten involved yet." He sighed."That's some tough act you've got going on." He teased a little.

Tim nods at that, he smiles softly."We'll have our picnic out back then, let's get us one of those blankets to lay down and maybe a heater, it is still cold out here." He tells him.

Jon smiled a little at that, it was just proving that Damian cared about him as he like his father wasn't very open at times."But what Damian?" His brows furrowed.

Vander shrugged."Let's go check the garden first then we could grab a game." He stands from his seat."Though I sorta want to go into town and check on the people." He tells them.

Artemis softly kisses him and nuzzles into him."So you've got me for the whole day, no mission either." She hummed and let go of him.

Damian spoke "maybe there was more to that kiss, but do you want to talk about anything else kind of boring being here at the tower unable to really go out without my father knowing my every location bad enough i felt like a prisoner at my own house now I can't even go out without sending dad a message"

Alastor spoke "sounds like a plan" as he grabbed some things in case any plants where ready to be picked speaking "think we'll be safe to go into town?"

Wally spoke "even more perfect"

Jon sits down on the swinging bench on the porch."Oh come on Damian, you could tell me what the kiss meant...you're just like your dad not very open." He mocks him with a small smile."I can't leave home either and Conner isn't leaving my side as well but they're just trying to protect us." He tells him.

Vander grabs a small basket and he goes to the garden, he finds some vegetables and berries were ripe so he picks some of them to place in the basket."We could go disguised." He offered.

Artemis gives him another hug before dropping the pregnancy test in his hand then goes to grab herself a snack then sits down on the couch, leaning into it.

damian spoke " I know there protecting us but come on being stuck in a building unable to do anything but train is boring.....fine maybe i like you....."

Alastor spoke "disgused as what though vander?" as he helped pick sighing "i mean we can always see about making something to disguise ourselves but nik already knows what we look like...."

wally looked at it and a smile formed on his face speaking "where going to be parents!!!"

Jon blushed a little."Maybe that's why I feel like this too, I want to hug you but I'm stuck at home." He sighed though he shrugged."I would come over to play a game or like game involving training...my dad is angry though, Conner said he was yelling about you for you know." He tells him.

Vander moves the basket."We could grab a hoodie to put on, try a wig or a hat under the hood ofr the hoodie it could just be a simple disguise, there's lot of people it's a city so we shouldn't stand out too much except my green hair does give me away." He tells him.

Artemis giggled at his excitement and nods, holding her hands out to him wanting him to come over."So I'm going go have to take some time away from my job and hero stuff." She tells him.

Damian spoke "it's best you stay at the farm jon much as I hate that your father still hates me though for a pretty good reason your safer there going out now is dangerous" he sat down on his bed sighing "I rather not have something happen to you again still pissed i didn't realize those brownies where laced with kryptonite even after confirming with dad they wheren't from him or anyone associated with wayne enterprises"

Alastor spoke "well a wig could work for you but that'd mean no using of your powers while we enter the city in a disguise your powers would give you away big time if not your hair " he sighed "kind of a perk being powerless you can blend in with society more than people born with powers"

wally did come over and spoke "well hero work makes sense being out on the field is stressful including if you take dmange could kill that baby or babies"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back